Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove, Bob pulled the crotch of my little panties to the side and sank his finger deep in my soaking wet pussy. He moaned, "Mmm, feels like Sam got you a little worked up."

"He did," I said as I moved my hips to Bob's slow finger-fucking. It wasn't long at all before Bob had me cumming right in the front seat as we drove down the street.

As we pulled in our driveway I asked if this was the same plan as last time.

Bob said, "Yes, I'll act like I'm sleeping and wake up to save the day before Sam goes too far."

I gave him a kiss before we got out of the car. I was excited.

Once in the house Bob put on this football video and asked if anybody wanted a beer.

I said, "No thanks, I'm over my limit now." And I was, I could feel things spinning around when I closed my eyes. I knew Bob was well over his limit too as he got Sam and himself a beer. I gave him one of those looks that only a wife can do.

He looked at me with a "what?" expression as he sat down in his Lazy-Boy.

Sam and I were sitting on each end of the couch. I curled my legs under myself as I sat there. This made my dress ride up over my stocking top on the side giving Sam what I hoped was a good view of my stockings.

Sam looked over at me and said, "You don't like football very much do you?"

"No I don't," I replied, "but Bob loves it. My problem is I don't understand what's going on."

Sam then said, "Well, it doesn't look like Bob likes it much either."

I looked over at Bob and he looked like he was passed out with his beer still in his hand. I laughed and said, "Well he didn't last long tonight."

Sam moved over a little closer to me and said, "It looks like you'll not be getting any tonight."

I smiled and said, "I think your right, when he passes out he's dead to the world."

Still moving a little closer Sam said, "That's a shame; you look so hot and sexy. And then your man passes out on you."

By now Sam was right next to me as I said, "Thank you."

Then Sam put his hand on my knee and bent over by my neck and sniffed, "Mmmmm, what kind of perfume do you have on? It smells sexy."

I thanked him again and told him it was something from Avon.

It was right then when it started. Sam quietly said, "God you're so sexy and beautiful, would it be okay if I gave you a kiss?"

I looked over at Bob in his chair and said, "I shouldn't, I don't think Bob would care for me kissing his brother."

I'd just gotten the words out of my mouth when Sam locked one right on my lips! I didn't put up a fight and I kissed him back. We were into our hot kiss for a while when felt Sam's hand moving up under my skirt, between my legs. I moaned against his mouth and opened my legs just a little to give him a little more freedom to work.

He broke the kiss and asked me if I would like to go into the bedroom.

I hit him on the arm kidding and said, "No, I can't do that. You're my brother-in-law."

"How about we take a ride over to my house? Bob will never know and I'll bring you back before morning."

Again I told him no, that I wasn't going anyplace.

Sam said, "Fine I like it here on the couch anyway," and went back to kissing me.

By now one hand was playing with my left breast and the other made it up under my dress to my bare leg above my stockings. As his hand was rubbing my leg just inches from my crotch he came across the strap of my garter belt that was holding my stockings up.

He broke the kiss again and asked me if I was wearing a garter belt.

All the beer I had consumed and his fingers had me feeling pretty sexy by this point as I moaned, "Yes it is. Do you like it?"

Sam gave the strap a little snap and said, "God yes I like. There's nothing sexier than a girl wearing a garter belt and stockings."

Just then Sam moved his finger right up to the wet crotch of my little panties.

I moaned, "Mmmmm," in his mouth as we started kissing again.

He was running his fingers up and down my wet pussy slit right through my little lace panties. His other hand was still on my breast and was now rolling my hard nipple around right through my dress and bra.

Then Sam said that he needed to get me out of my sexy dress.

Before I knew what was happening he had the zipper down on the back of my dress. Sam then pushed it off my shoulders fully exposing my bra. As he grabbed my breasts and started feeling them up he moan, "Mmmmmm, I like your bra, very sexy."

I looked over at Bob thinking he would be putting a stop to this very shortly. I wasn't planning on Sam undressing me right there on the couch, but he had let go of my breasts and was now pulling on the hem of my dress. "Raise your butt up a second baby," he said as he tugged on my dress.

Don't ask me why but I raised myself up and let Sam remove my dress and slip. He then moved me around so I was more or less laid out on the couch flat on my back with him next to me. Again I looked over at Bob for help. He had a smile on his face with his eyes closed.

Sam leaned over me and started kissing me again as his hand slid down my belly. Once his hand made its way down to my garter belt and panties it slipped right inside the waistband. His hot fingers made their way down over my mound and came in contact with my hard clitoris. I moaned and rocked my hips up to his fingers.

Sam moaned also, as he sank one or two finger inside my wet pussy. He then said, "Mmmm god Connie, your pussy is shaved all clean, I love a bare pussy."

He was running his fingers deep inside of me and then pulling them out, rubbing my juices all over my clit. I looked over at Bob again and knew what he was doing. He was waiting to see if Sam was going to make me cum. And I knew that I couldn't take much more of Sam's expert fingering. He was going to have me cumming in a very short time.

All at once I felt a blast of cold air on my breasts. Sam had unhooked my little bra and my breasts sprang free for him to view. I tried to cover my breasts but Sam quickly moved my arms out of the way and sucked one of my hard nipples right into his mouth. He then started taking turns sucking and kissing one nipple then the other.

I moaned out, "Oh god!" and looked over at Bob again. I knew that my husband was about to see me cum from another man's lips and fingers. Things had really gotten out of hand by now as I held Sam's head to my breast and was working my pussy up and down in time with his finger fucking.

Sam broke his nipple kiss and said, "Go ahead Connie, go ahead and cum for me." As his fingers sank deep inside me his thumb was working my clit.

I was now bucking my hips up off the couch as I moaned out, "Oh yes! YES! Don't stop! Oh god that feels so good!" I took one more, fast look at Bob as I yelled, "Oh god YES!! I'm cumming!!" I pushed my hips up in the air as I started cumming on Sam's fingers. Sam kept playing with my clit as I kept cumming and cumming.

I looked at Bob with a tear running out of my eye. I think I had just made his dream come true. He got to see another man make me cum. I was still surprised that he hadn't acted like he was waking up by now. Then I felt Sam kissing my belly.

He looked up from between my legs and asked if I enjoyed the orgasm I just had? I moaned, "Oh god yes it was great, thank you."

"No problem, I enjoyed it too," he replied before he went back to kissing my belly.

I then felt his finger hook around the waistband of my little black lace panties. Slowly he started pulling them down. Again just like the dress I raised my hips up off the couch to help him remove my panties. My little panties went down both legs. He guided one foot out of my panties and left them hanging around my ankle of the other foot. I about went through the roof when I felt Sam's hot tongue run up the full length of my wet pussy slit.

I moaned, "Oh god!" as I looked over at Bob. I couldn't believe he was letting Sam go this far with me. And with all the drinks I had had I sure wasn't going to be the one to put a stop to these wonderful feelings going through my body.

Sam was now finger fucking me as he licked my pussy lips and sucking on my clit. I was going out of my mind as I held his head tight to my wet pussy. I was pumping up to him and knew that he was going to have me cumming again very soon.

It didn't take very long at all before I yelled, "Oh fuck yes! Yes! YES! I'm cumming again!" Sam sucked very hard on my clit as this orgasm went through my body. I don't think I had ever cum as hard as I was right then.

Finally, as my orgasm wound down, Sam kissed my wet pussy lips and asked me how I'd liked it.

I looked at Bob then back at Sam and said, "Oh my god; that was so great."

Sam kissed my pussy one more time and said, "Well then, you're going to love this," as he pushed my legs back and up in the air.

My calves were now on his shoulders and back and my knees pressing into my breasts. I looked down to see that Sam was nude from the waist down. His cock was hard as a rock sticking out from his body. I knew right where he was planning on putting it.

I looked over at Bob again and then back at Sam and said, "No! No we can't do that, your Bob's brother, please!"

Sam smiled and said, "Sure we can," as he held his hard cock in his hand a few inches from the wet entrance of my pussy.

I tried to get away from him but couldn't with my legs being up over my head the way they were. I said more urgently now, "No Sam we can't do this, I'm married to your brother."

Sam said, "Oh come on Connie, I'm so fuckin' horny now, I have to fuck you."

I pleaded, "No, please no, maybe I can do something to get you off but please don't fuck me." I looked at Bob one more time for help. He was still just sitting there with that big smile on his face and his eyes closed. He didn't seem to care that his wife was about to have another man's hard cock shoved in to her unprotected pussy.

"Come on Connie, nobody will know. Bob's passed out, please let me fuck you I need it so bad?"

I looked and him and said, "Please don't Sam; I've never cheated on Bob before."

Sam then said, "Okay, how about I just rub my cock up and down your pussy and not stick it in? Can I do that until I come, is that okay?"

I shook my head yes and said, "Okay if you have to, that's fine if you do that, but nothing more."

I just about came when Sam laid the bottom of his hard cock right down on my wet pussy lips. I was so wet his cock could slide up and down my slit very easily.

Very slowly Sam began rocking his hips; sliding his cock up and down my pussy lips. With each upward stroke the bottom of his cock was rubbing my clit. Oh God did it feel SO good! His cock sank in between my pussy lips as they went about half way around his cock during his sliding action. The head of his cock moved up deep in my pussy lips and would pop out right below my clit. Then it would continue on up rubbing my clit in a way that was unreal.

Sam moaned, "Oh god your pussy is really hot and wet. I think I'll make you cum again."

The way his hot hard cock was rubbing on my clit I knew he was going to have me cumming again very soon. Bob had never rubbed the bottom of his cock on my clit the way Sam was now doing. God did it feel good.

I soon felt yet another orgasms starting deep inside my body. I moaned, "Oh yes!" as I started rocking and pumping in time with Sam's hot cock. Sam also picked up speed by this time.

As my orgasm was coming to a head I was rocking my hips and pussy faster and faster on Sam's cock. Then it happen, I felt myself cumming for a third time with Sam. I pulled my hips down and rolled them up to get his hard cock to rub my clit really hard, as I was cumming.

But then something I hadn't planned on happened then. As I pushed up I felt Sam's hot cock sink deep inside me. As I pulled away to get it out he pushed in deeper. Then my orgasm hit me and I was helpless to stop him. I let out a loud, "Oh my god!!" as I pushed up to his hard cock and it sank deep inside me again as I started cumming on it.

Sam was enjoying this slip up also as he groaned, "Mmmmmm yes, got your tight little snatch," and he pushed as deep in me as his cock would go.

Right then my husband was totally forgotten about. All I knew was that I was cumming with another man's hard cock buried deep inside of me. Sam was now holding my legs straight up in the air as he was driving his cock in me hard and fast, right in front of my husband. I was getting fucked like a bride on her wedding night.

In a very short time Sam pushed deep inside and his body shuddered, Oh fuck yes!" And he was filling me with his hot sperm. I did my best to milk every last drop of his cum out with my pussy lips. What else could I do?

After a few more jerks Sam had emptied all his hot seed deep inside me, then panting and out of breath Sam fell down on top of me. We looked over at Bob and saw he was still just sitting there; not acting like a thing was going on. Sam had let my legs fall back down as we locked in a hot hard kiss.

Sam broke the kiss and said, "Mother fuck! Connie that was some of the best pussy I've ever had."

I'm thinking that that was a compliment. "Thank you Sam. You were very good yourself." I panted.

Sam got up from between my legs and stood next to the couch. His cock made that wet suction sound as it popped out of me. I felt his warm cum leak out of me and run down between my legs onto the couch. Sam was just standing there looking down at me flat on my back dressed in only my black lace garter belt and stockings.

This was the first time that I got a good look at him naked. His penis looked to be about the same size around as Bob's but it was so much longer, maybe three inches longer than Bob's, making it maybe 10 or 11 inches long when it was hard. Now I knew why it felt so good when he was screwing me. I've never had a man that deep in me before.

All at once Sam picked me up off the couch in his arms and said, "Fuck you one sexy broad, are you ready for round two?" He carried me down the hallway towards the master bedroom.

"Wait! What are you doing!?" I asked as we entered my bedroom.

"Fuck that couch," Sam said. "I've got to have you in your bed now." He then dropped me right in the middle of my bed. I tried to squirm free and out of the bed but Sam held me in down saying, "Where you going young lady?"

I said, "No Sam not here, not in our bed, that's just not right, plus your brother can't see us in here."

Sam laughed and said, "You're right he can't see us in here. That was fuckin' weird, fucking you with him right there in the chair. I kept thinking he was going to wake up and knock me in the back of the head. In here we're alone and it's more personal. And I love the fact that I'm going to fuck my brother's wife right in his own bed, right under his nose."

Wow, what a turn on that was, as he grabbed me with both hands and had me turned around on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed.

Just as I started to protest what was happening I felt his hard cock slipping back inside me from behind. Sam was holding onto my hips as he pushed more and more of his red-hot cock inside me.

I knew it was really wrong for us to be together like this, as I moaned, "No, no, please take it out." But Sam didn't stop; he just kept pushing into me until all of his meat was deep inside me.

Once he was fully in me he took both my breasts into his hands and started playing with my nipples. Then he started slow short in and out humps as he asked me, "You don't like my cock in your tight little pussy is that it?"

Why had I had so much to drink? My mind just wasn't working right as I moaned, "We shouldn't be doing this."

Sam's fingers were playing with one of my hard nipples as his other hand went right between my legs to my hard clit. It was all slick and wet from both our orgasms. He was rolling my wet clit around ever so softly as he picked up speed humping his cock into me. It wasn't long until Sam was pumping in and out of me with long hard strokes. His cock would come all the way out of me then sink back in me as deep as it would go.

I knew it wasn't going to be long before I would have another orgasm with Sam. I started pushing back to his cock and Sam moaned, "Hmmm, looks like the little wife is starting to like it. Would you like me to stop now Connie?"

Sam was right; I liked it, way too much! Bob was now totally out of my mind as I pushed back on Sam's hard cock and moaned, "Mmmmmm, god that feels SO good Sam. Don't stop, please."

Sam was now fucking me at full speed. My sloppy pussy was making wet suction sounds as Sam cock seemed to go even deeper into me. I was now Sam's whore, he could have me any way he wanted. I moaned, "Yes Sam, Oh god yes!" His hard cock felt like it was poking a hole through my uterus as I now begged him not to stop.

Faster and faster Sam was pumping into me. I looked down between my swinging breasts and could see Sam's fingers playing with my clit and his balls banging into me.

My orgasm came hard and fast as I push back on his cock and screamed, "Yes!! I'm cumming!! Oh god fuck me!! YESSSS!!"

My orgasm must have set Sam's off to because he grabbed hold of the back of my little lace garter belt and pulled me tight onto his hard cock and moaned, "Aahhhhhh! Here it comes baby!" And he started shooting his hot sperm deep into me again.

When I felt his cock start jerking deep inside me I knew I was getting filled with more of his hot seed. I did my best to hold his hard cock with my slippery pussy lips as still another orgasm rushed through my body and he gave a few more short hard pushes as he unloaded inside me.

As my orgasm was coming to an end I fell down right on my belly. Sam's cock popped out of me and it felt like a river of cum was running out of my pink pussy lips. Before I knew what was going on Sam had grabbed my legs and flipped me over onto my back.

Looking down at me her said, "You sure do like cock don't you?"

Looking back up at him I shook my head "yes" as I was thinking, what in the hell is Bob doing out there? Why is he letting this man have his way with me? Then looking down at Sam's cock I couldn't believe that it was still hard! Unlike Bob who once he cums I have to wait a while before he's up and hard again, Sam was still hard and ready to go again.

He moved between my wide spread legs again and lined his hard cock back up to my now super sloppy pussy slit. Again I moaned helplessly, "No Sam, no please no more."

But Sam just smiled and said, "How about one more, hard fuck for the road?" And he slowly started pushing his big hard cock back inside my wide open wet pussy.

It only took maybe 5 or 6 pumps before I had my legs locked around Sam backside, fucking him right back as eagerly as if we'd been lovers all along.

Sam was picking up speed, I don't know what happened but I more or less just passed out as he screwed me. I don't know if I fell asleep or just passed out from all the beer and sex. All I do know is that I was totally out of it after that moment, our third time screwing each other.

The next thing I knew I woke up in my bed thinking, 'God was that a wild dream or what?' The sunshine was shining through my window as I turned over to give Bob a good morning hug and kiss. As I was about to hug him I got the shock of my life when I saw Sam lying next to me nude. I looked down to see that I was only dressed in my garter belt and stockings. My pussy was really sore and I knew right then that I wasn't waking up from a dream.

I slipped out of bed trying not to wake Sam. I grabbed my robe and went down the hall looking for Bob. When I walked into the living room I saw Bob still sitting in his Lazy-Boy right were he was last night. A beer bottle was spilled on the floor next to his hand that was hanging down on his side. Just then the light went off in my head. Shit he'd passed out! Was he passed out when Sam was screwing me? Oh my God! That's why he never stopped Sam. Oh shit I was waiting for him to stop Sam and I didn't know I was on my own. Shit I let Sam fuck me and didn't do a thing to stop him! Now I was really angry. I was angry at Bob for talking me into this. Angry at Sam for screwing me, and just plain angry at myself for enjoying all that Sam had done to me.