Connie: Slut MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers

Scott couldn't take it anymore; he moved over to his mother, flipped her over, spread her legs and slid up between them. He grasped her hips in his hands, and in one swift motion slammed his hips forward burying his long, thick cock into her slippery wet pussy.

"Ooooh Sweetie," Connie squealed in delight "That feels so fucking good! Fuck my pussy! Fuck Mommy's pussy hard. Give me that big cock!"

Cathy was laying back on the bed, she began to frantically play with her pussy; her eyes were almost glazed over as she watched Scott fucking his mother's pussy. She was virtually slamming her fingers into her pussy.

Connie wrapped her legs around her son's ass and pulled him deeper, swiveling and screwing her juicy pussy against him. She pulled and twisted her swollen nipples with her fingers. Scott was using the entire length of his cock to fuck her, using long, powerful strokes, driving his cock even deeper into his mother's sweet cunt.

Connie threw her arms around Scott's shoulders and lifted her ass, slamming her cunt against his huge cock and crying, "Fuck me, Sweetie, fuck Mommy's naughty cunt. Fuck me! Fuck me hard. Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming hard, I'm going to come all over your hot cock."

Cathy kept fingering her own pussy as she watched them. She focused on his big, thrusting, juice covered cock, watching it slice in and out from between Connie's tightly stretched bald cunt lips. Cathy watched it cram her sister's belly full then her pussy lips would suck their way along the glistening shaft as he pulled out. She could hear it, too. Scott's thick prick made an obscene sucking noise as it pumped in and out of his mother's bulging pussy-slit, whipping her cunt-juice into a creamy white froth.

Cathy's fingers and her pussy were soaked with her juices. Scott watched as she reached up and spread her juices over Connie's nipples until they were all slippery. He watched as Cathy rubbed, twisted and pulled on her sister's nipples making them swell even more, causing her older sister to sigh and gasp with pleasure.

"Play with my titties Cathy! Oh my god! Oh fuck! Oh Sweetie, this feels good. Harder, fuck Mommy harder. Give me that big cock. I love it. Fuck me with your big cock."

He felt his mother's pussy squeezing and milking his cock. The pulsating muscles made the pussy tighter and caused the vaginal folds to snap over the head of his cock sending thrilling sensations through his balls. She was driving him crazy; he started throwing his hips into her, driving his pelvis against his mother's pussy, matching her stroke for stroke, she was creaming all over his deep reaching prick.

Connie squealed "Oh Jesus...I'm gonna cum...I'm cumming again, I'm cumming, baby. Fuck me, fuck my pussy hard. Shove your big cock deep into Mommy!" He felt the molten surge of her come-juices all around his cock-shaft, and she threw back her head and began to scream in orgasm. "Yesss! Oh fuck me! Mommy's cumming baby!"

Cathy started moving her fingers rapidly over her clit as she watched her sister cumming once again on Scott's huge cock. It was all so violently arousing. She reached up cupping one of her full breasts, twisting her distended nipple between her thumb and index finger. It felt so good. She arched her hips as she plunged her fingers in and out of her horny pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned as she fingered her horny pink pussy. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming..." she panted, as her fingers frantically flew over her achingly hard clit.

Hearing his mother and aunt cumming at the same time was too much, Scott couldn't hold out any longer, he'd become almost wild with excitement. He was grunting and panting and moaning as he hammered his swollen cock into the tight, silky tunnel of his mother's hot cunt. He fucked her faster and harder as his arousal mounted, his balls churning. He watched as her body quivered with the impact, her big ripe tits jiggling and swaying erotically.

Scott fucked her with all the speed and force he could manage. Slamming his big cock into the satisfying depths of her gripping, velvety fuck hole. His handsome young face was red with passion, and he was groaning with each thrust. His eyes started rolling crazily, and finally they closed tightly as he fucked himself and his mother to the very edge of climax.

"Ohhhh, shit, unnnhhhhh! Gonna cum!" he groaned.

"Fuck her hard! Cum in your mother's cunt!" hissed Cathy, fingering her wet cunt.

Scott didn't hear her. He wasn't conscious of anything but the overwhelming excitement he felt as his mom's cunt squeezed and sucked at his pounding, hammering prick. Connie humped frantically to meet his strokes, her perfect tits jiggling under his chest. She felt her pussy start to suck and throb, and she knew she was on the verge of another extremely hard cum.

"Ohhhhh, Scott, fuck meeeee! Fuck me hard! I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiing!" she cried.

She came long and hard, sparks pounding through her naked body, making her cock-stuffed fuck hole ripple lusciously around the probing length of Scott's prick. He kept fucking as fast as he could, his meaty cock growing to rock hard stiffness inside her womb. Suddenly he rammed his big cock in to the hilt, and both women knew he was cumming too.

"Here it cums, Mom! I'm cumming! Jesus! I'm cumming in your hot fucking pussy! Take it! Unnnnngggghhhhhhhh! Take it all!" he yelled, flooding his mother's spasming, quivering cunthole with an incestuous load of boiling-hot sperm.

The horny son's cock juice sprayed out of his cock tip, spouting and streaming torrentially into her cunt. Connie shuddered with pleasure as she felt it blasting into her pussy, spraying against the walls of her womb.

When the cum was over Scott groaned and flopped off of her body, his cock pulling out of her pussy with a soft, popping sound. Connie's cunt felt very wet and swollen, their combined juices began leaking out of her well-fucked slit onto the bed.

Cathy smiled and said, "Turn about is fair play."

She leaned down and began sucking her nephew's sperm from her older sister's dripping pussy.

We're going to have a lot of fun together indeed, Connie thought.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers
12