Connie's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

I lay back and opened my legs for her. I could feel and smell my wetness. Maybe I could smell both of us.

'Is he coming back? when will we see him again?'

'Poor Darling, you really do want Tom to fuck you don't you? We wont see him until after the funeral, now. When we get home to my place. he has his work to go to and we have a dog. We also have a widow next door that he is very fond of.'

'Does he fuck her too? You don't mind?'

'No, I don't mind. I share her too. She is lovely. You will have your go with her, she will love getting it on with a young bit of crumpet like you. She puts a plastic bag through the door every morning with her dirty knickers in for Tom. He took her in the ass last week for the first time. I have no doubt he will be up her ass the moment he gets back.'

'I can't see him putting his cock up my ass. I can hardly get my finger in there, I have tried. It must hurt?'

'Just consider it another virginity to lose. Tom will make sure you lose it.'

'You have a very strange relationship with Tom. I do not think my Mum would be so trusting with my Dad.'

'I do not want to burst your bubble, Sweetheart, but you obviously did not know them like you thought you did.. Your parents were away a lot, were they not?'

'Yes, most weekends, my Dad used to take Mum with him when he went on business trips. Is that not true?'

'Your Mum and Dad were swingers, Tom and I accompanied them sometimes.'

'Swingers? What is that?'

Wife or partner swapping. Going to bed with other couples. They were also into orgie clubs. Your Mum loved to be gang-banged!'

'What are you trying to do, Aunt Thelma? They are dead! Dead! I do not believe you! You are lying, why?'

'The pictures you are looking at, Tom took them all. He is a photographer. Look at the rest of them and at the ones in a shoe-box in that wardrobe. Tom has fucked your Mum. Your Dad has fucked me, his Sister. Many times, Connie. Your loving Dad was waiting for you to become eighteen and then he was going to get you gang-banged with your Mothers blessing. The time you told me you went into the bathroom when he was in the bath. He was going to break you in that night only he lost his bottle. He asked Tom to do it for him. Your Mum vetoed that idea as she said Tom was too big and he was too rough. I am sorry, I did not want to tell you all this, it's too early.'

I leafed through the rest of the pictures and Aunt Thelma got the box out of the wardrobe and it was all true. There were hundreds of pictures of Mum sucking Toms prick. Of him fucking her in the pussy and her ass. Of Dad fucking Aunt Thelma using both her holes too. Of Mum naked in a room full of men, naked men, and she was having it with three of them. There were pictures of lots of other strange people having sex with my parents...Of my Father doing it with other men!

I stood up and removed my shirt and Aunt Thelma threw off her gown and slipped her nightie to the floor. At last I was looking at the hole where Tom puts his prick into. Impetuously I fingered my very wet and slimy hole.

Impatiently I threw the things what were on the bed to the floor and lay back and opened my legs wide. She made love to me in a way that I was aware that she loved doing it with girls.

It amazed me that she started at my feet. My right foot to be exact. I looked down on her fantastic nakedness, her beautiful shapely succulent titties, her nipples, like little brownish bullets, made my mouth water. I was hungry to suck them. She read my mind and positioned herself so she could lift her right breast and placed her nipple into my saliva filled mouth. It is amazing how you instinctively know what to do when you make love to someone. I nursed at her breast as if I was a babe in arms. I had the feeling of thirst and I was looking for her milk. Almost immediately she took my hand and guided it down between her thighs. I have a pussy of my own and I groped her as I do myself. I found all the spots that please me, pleased her too.

My hand was soaked with her secretions. She drew my hand away and put it to my mouth. I greedily sucked her juices off my fingers. Her juices were more acrid than my own. When she put her hand on my head and applied pressure I knew what she wanted and she opened her legs wide as I kissed and tongued my way down to her pussy. Her smell getting stronger as I got nearer. She pressed my mouth and nostrils into her steaming love crevice. And I felt her going down on me and doing the same to my hot pussy. The mutual feasting of the nectars of love and loving was Heavenly bliss.

She spent several days teaching me the facts of hers and Toms life...I buried my Parents and went to live with Tom and Thelma. I had cherries to be taken, Tom took them. That is another story, a story in which I followed in the naked footsteps of my Father and Mother...

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12