Conquering the Fearsome Foursome Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack tames another.
8.3k words
4.73
75.9k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To refresh your memory, my name is Jack. I hit it big in the "dot com" industry and quit my job as a multi-millionaire. I moved into a golf course community where there were lots of neglected housewives. I maneuvered myself into a group of women known around the clubhouse as "The Fearsome Foursome" because their golf game was so horrendous. Their names were Irene, Anna, Rebecca and Sheryl. I was bedding Irene and Anna on a weekly basis.

Life was pretty good now. I was wealthy beyond my dreams, had two, count 'em two, horny, sexy women, and time to do whatever I wanted and go wherever I wanted. Basically my week went like this: Monday was my day to do my errands, like food shopping and dry cleaning, tend to the yard and do the household bull shit that had to get done regardless of money stature. Tuesday was Irene. Totally devoted to her. When she left, I sat my ass in front of the TV and vegged. Wednesday was our weekly golf outing and luncheon. If Irene or Anna needed "special attention", that was usually the day. Thursday was Anna. After her, I was always physically spent. Friday was my day to recuperate. I did whatever I wanted on Friday, whether more golf or a day on the lake fishing. The weekend was when I would date. I had a few women I saw, but nothing I would say required monogamy. The great thing about my friendship with the foursome was that it helped me with the women I dated.

On some days, I would sit and listen to them chit chat about whatever. The key here is that I listened, therefore I learned. I learned what women thought was important, what there values were and what motivated them. I didn't say I agreed with them, or that I understood why they felt that way, but I just knew that they did. So when meeting new women, I could throw out a few of the buzz words, show empathy at the right time and learned how to listen to their hopes and concerns without having my eyes glaze over. It was a godsend. It was knowledge that got me a lot of pussy. If I was a superhero, that would be my super power.

This arrangement went on for a few months. During this time, Rebecca's husband, Eduardo, or Eddy, was laid off from his telecom job, his company was closing its doors. He lost a lot, both in salary and in his stock holding with the company. With the entire industry in turmoil, finding another position even remotely equivalent was difficult. The stress could be seen on Rebecca's face and demeanor. They had enough to live in the same lifestyle to which they were accustomed, at least for a while, but having him around the house all day, every day was driving her nuts. Irene had confided in me that Rebecca had told her that Eddy was getting depressed and his 'husbandly duties' were not being fulfilled. What that meant to me was that she was taking all of that stress and frustration out on me.

She would tear in to me at a drop of a hat. If I said the sky was blue, she would correct me and say it was "Carolina Blue, Moron." The other women noticed her aggression towards me, but let it go, mostly in fear that they could be the next targets. And since I was already used to it, why change tradition. So I took the harassment, and after a while, took some sadistic pleasure in trying to provoke it, just to watch her boil over. Being a wise-ass does have its rewards.

It took Eddy about 3 months to land another job. In that time, Rebecca stressed and fretted so much she actually lost some weight. She wouldn't tell anyone how much she lost, I guess for fear that we might do some simple math and figure out how much she weighed before. Anyway, she looked great. Regrettably, the new job required her to relocate to South America. Apparently, the telecom business is in its infancy in that part of the world and in dire need of seasoned bi-lingual professionals. So I bought a few shares of his new company on speculation.

Eddy had to report almost immediately, so that meant Rebecca would have to get the house sold and their affairs in order. The new company picked up a lot of the expenses, but hearing her tell it, it was still a huge pain in the ass.

As her move date approached, the ladies all decided to give her a going away bash. I suggested we take her to that ritzy French place she was always raving about but, of course, the women shot that one down. They wanted to do something where they could get a little wild and not have to worry about other people hearing them recount stories from years past. Some of them might be a little dicey.

Since they all had husbands, or children, or pets or whatever in their homes that would have to be displaced for the day, and maybe the evening, my place was elected. "Great! The woman spends all that time berating me, and I'm going to host a party in her honor. Shit, at least it's a going away party." I got the giggles I was looking for and a few "Oh, Jack, you're terrible," comments.

The ladies clearly understood what they were getting into when they asked me to host. They had the food brought in and went behind my back and contacted my cleaning service to make sure that I had scheduled an appointment for the morning of the party. The only thing that they let me handle was the booze, and even then, I think they had a backup plan in place. But no need, I contacted the clubs barkeeper to learn what drinks they preferred, rather than the ones they just drank at lunch, and went to the liquor store right as they opened. I explained to the shopkeeper my drink list and he pulled all the liquor, special liqueurs, and the mixers for me. I even bought an industrial strength blender for those specialty drinks. I was set.

The morning of the party came, and the cleaning crew did an amazing job. They never did this for me, so I figured Sheryl promised them something extra if the place was up to her expectations.

I had to get out of the house...all of these preparations were ruining my morning routine. I headed for the club to hit a few buckets of balls and get some breakfast. When I got there, I grabbed a couple of buckets of balls and headed for the driving range. The great thing about this club is that it is not overpopulated with retirees, so I can always get a morning tee time during the week without any problems and have the men's locker room to myself.

On my way to the range, I noticed a group of women heading into the clubhouse. Leading the group was Nancy, a 50-something woman with an enchanting personality and the most captivating eyes I had ever seen. Talking to her was so easy and you found yourself ignoring the rest of the world and opening yourself up and telling her everything. This was why Nancy was a valuable friend; she had all the dirt on everyone. Mind you, she did not share this information like a gossip would. She kept it to herself but I figured if you crossed her, your dirt could leak out. She was always extra friendly to me so I would sometimes try to pump her for information about some of the members.

On the range I did horribly. I was getting worried that the foursomes' golf habits were rubbing off on me. Frustrated, I headed back to get something to eat and maybe a good strong Bloody-Mary to the juices flowing.

The ladies group that was meeting in the corner of the café was just breaking up as my food arrived. The women meandered around, talking among themselves. I noticed Nancy in a hushed conversation with two others. There were the occasional giggles and glances in my general direction, so I knew I must be the topic of discussion. I finished my food quickly and headed to the bar for a refill on my drink. It was going to be a long day and I needed all the vitamins I could get, even if they were also laced with alcohol.

I signed my chit and headed for the locker room to relax in the men's lounge. I turned to look at the three ladies when my eyes locked onto Nancy's. Her eyes softened and seemed to be telling me not to worry. I smiled and she gave me a look that said "wait, don't leave yet". Hmmm.

I stood at the rear of the bar area so as not to be in the way of the wait staff and not to be an obvious target for more gossip.

After the other ladies left, we were alone in the café. The employees were busy in the kitchen preparing for the lunch crowd.

She approached me with a big smile on her face and a gleam in her eyes. "Hi, Jack. Thanks for waiting. I just wanted to let you know that we weren't being 'catty' at your expense. They were just commenting on how you always seemed so comfortable in large groups of women. Their husbands would be squirming and itching to get away."

"I was wondering what the giggling was about. I even checked to see that my fly was closed and I wasn't giving everyone a show."

She smiled and leaned into me to whisper in my ear "From what I understand, that would be a very, very interesting show."

I must have blushed because she put her hand on my chest and said, "Don't be embarrassed, Jack. I know all about your exploits, and frankly, I think it's just what this club needs, or at least just what the women of this club need. A young man with ...a special gift, shall we say...and the time to share it...a woman's fantasy come true."

"Umm, thanks, I think."

"Don't be shy, Jack. I know handfuls of women who would love to spend an afternoon with you."

Getting brave I said, "Any of those women in this room?"

Her eyes widened as if surprised that I would proposition her and then her eyes sparkled as she smiled and walked away, leaving me standing there. I put my glass back on the bar and headed for the locker room. To my surprise, just as I rounded the corner to the hallway, I saw Nancy stop in front of the men's locker room door, peek over her shoulder with a "follow me" look and go in.

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but this was too interesting to ignore. I hurried to the door and opened it slowly. The main lights were out but there was some light shining from one of the massage rooms. I could hear movement coming from the room and when I peered inside, there was standing Nancy.

"I wasn't sure you would follow me," she whispered.

"I wasn't sure you wanted me to follow," I replied.

"We need to work on our 'follow me' signals then, don't we?"

"I think so," as I approached her. "Are you here for the reason I think you are?"

She smiled and said, "You asked if any of the women who would like to spend an afternoon with you are in the room. Well, this woman wants to spend this morning with you."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. But not so surprised that I would not act. I walked over to her and then around behind her. I put my hands on her arms to hold them to her side and leaned into her. I kissed her neck softly and let her perfume fill my nostrils. "You smell nice."

She tried to turn but I held her firmly, and I continued to kiss her on the neck, moving slowly up to her ears. I nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered "Relax, and enjoy. I know I am."

She sighed softly and I could feel her body loosen up. As I was nuzzling her neck and cheek, I gazed down at her heaving chest. Her nipples were erect and were practically calling for my attention.

I moved my hands up her soft arms and over across her tits. "Mmmmm, yes," and her ass began to grind into my growing cock. Now it was my turn to moan.

I gently ran my hands over her mounds, pulling on her nipples through the cottony fabric. I had to get that shirt off, so I reached down and pulled the shirt out of her skirt, up over her head and onto the floor. She wore a plain white bra, so she was obviously not planning on seducing me when she got dressed this morning. I again put my hands on her breasts, kneading them a little rougher now. We both leaned into each other again, grinding and softly moaning.

Her hands tried to snake in between her ass and my groin, but my pressure was too great. I didn't ease up either, because I wanted to make her wait a bit longer. I slid a finger into her cleavage to see if the bra was a "front loader", and much to my satisfaction, it was. With a flick of my finger, the bra opened and out fell her tits. I spun her around to get a better look at them with such force that, when she stopped, her tits didn't. I put both of my hands on them and squeezed. Her arms went over her head and she thrust her chest into my hands. Her areoles weren't especially large but were well proportioned to her breasts. I bent over and kissed each one softly, then took one in my mouth and sucked. Her arms came down and held my head tightly to her, while caressing my head.

"Oh, Jack. That feels sooooo gooooood!" I alternated between breasts, giving each one a lot of attention.

I lifted her up so she was sitting on the massage bed. Her legs instinctively parted and I put a hand on her panty-covered pussy. She cooed as I moved my fingers up and down. I though for sure that I would have had to play with her for a while to get her wet, but was I wrong. Her panties were already damp and I could feel the heat of her hungry twat.

"You're wet already," I commented. She replied "I started getting wet back in the café."

I smiled my approval. I raised her skirt up to her waist and proceeded to relieve her of her panties. She lifted her ass off the table and as I pulled, her legs closed slightly to allow them to be taken off. Once they were off, she leaned back on her elbows, pulled her legs up and spread them wide, giving me an incredible view of her snatch. I traced a finger down from her short pubic hair, over her swollen clit, her engorged labia and then back up again. Her head went back and she moaned through clenched teeth.

I reached over to the shelf next to us and pulled a towel off. I handed it to her and said, "Use this to moan into. That way you can let loose and no one will hear."

I pulled the chair up to the side of the table, sat down with my face inched from her drenched pussy. I saw her put to towel over her face in preparation of what I was going to do next. Her scent was beginning to fill the room and I was in desperate need to taste what was producing such an intoxicating aroma. I leaned in and sniffed her once more before giving her pussy a light kiss. Her hips jerked slightly and she groaned into the towel. That's when I dove right in. I began to lick her up and down, taking the lips into my mouth and rubbing my tongue over them.

She arched her back and I felt her hand on the back of my head. I looked up and her chest was rising and falling at a rapid pace and the towel being held over her mouth with her other hand.

I had to smile to myself. Here I was in the men's locker room of my club eating out a practically naked woman. Life was definitely good.

I parted her lips with my fingers and darted my tongue in and out of her hole. As her panting grew, I used my fingers to massage those lips, getting them ready to accept my now very hard cock. When I thought she was getting close to orgasm, I took her clit into my mouth, sucking hard and wiggling my tongue over her clit. Her other hand came down and, with both hands, held me to her. God she tasted good, too. She was close now and, to bring her over the edge, I pushed two finger inside her as deep as I could. That did it. Both hands went up to hold the towel over her mouth and she exploded. She screamed into the towel as her entire body began to shake and my fingers and mouth were flooded with her juices.

I stood up and began to unbutton my pants. My plan was to get my cock into her as soon as possible, using this time to let her come down some. In my haste to get my shorts off, I didn't notice her jump off the table. She grabbed my shorts, pulled them down, along with my boxers, and pushed me back into the chair.

With my cock standing up straight, she knelt between my legs, grasped my shaft in both hands and took me into her mouth. There were no soft licks or kisses, like a lot of women. No, she was hungry for my dick and was not going to play around. She slowly worked my thick member into her mouth. She moved one hand to my balls and held them firmly. I knew this grip...it was the "don't you dare start pumping until I am ready" grip. So I just sat there, watching her engulf my dick.

She relaxed her hands on my shaft and balls and began to move her head up and down. Whenever my dick was almost out, she would push her tongue into and flick it a few times on the sensitive tip. Every time, it would send shivers through my body, it felt so good. I was sure I was going to blow soon, but she squeezed the base until that sensation ended.

She stood up, licking her lips. "I would love to have you cum in my mouth. God I would love to taste your creamy cum. But I would much rather feel you throbbing inside my pussy. Another time, perhaps."

I nodded my agreement since at that moment, I was so hot for her, words escaped me. I stood up, turned her around and bent her over the massage bed. I lifted her skirt up over her ass and lined my cock up with her cunt.

I slid the tip over her lips, getting it nice and wet. Her ass swayed and she moaned, "Give it to me." I took a deep breath and pushed. When my thick head entered her, she let out a loud groan and pushed back into me. Taking her cue, I pushed harder until I was completely buried inside her tight snatch. She let out a scream, loud enough that someone outside the locker room could have heard. I held my self still, listening for someone that might be coming to investigate a woman's scream. While I listened, she could care a less. She wiggled her ass and used her pussy muscles to get the most out of my cock. When I was sure that no one was coming (no pun intended), I turned my attention back to the incredible pussy in front of me.

I pulled slowly out, leaving just the head of my cock inside her. I could feel her muscles clenching my cock, trying to prevent me from pulling out. I held myself there for a moment, and then I slammed into her as hard as I could. She groaned and I began pounding her hard and fast. The room was soon filled with the sounds of moans and groans and the slapping of skin. She raised herself up so that I could reach around to play with her tits and not have to slow my assault.

When I gave her nipples a tug, she cried out and her body again began to tremble. This orgasm was even more intense than to one before. I could feel her juices soaking my balls. I repeatedly pounded into her, getting a second extraordinary orgasm from her.

"Let me get up on the bed. I want to look into your eyes when you cum in me." I pulled out with a slurp and a pop. She quickly jumped up on the bed in much the same position as she was when I ate her. Leg up and apart, her body back on her elbows, her eyes now glued to my thick, wet member as it entered her once again.

I started slowly stroking into her. Her hips moved in unison with mine. I reach out to play with her tits, "Damn, Nancy. You are amazing!" She smiled and panted "You're pretty good yourself."

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I started pumping faster again. We just looked into each other's eyes as our bodies worked together to satisfy the other. Looking into her eyes always was special, but now I just melted. I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell as my own body began to shake. I rammed into her hard and deep, holding still as I pumped my cum into her. The first squirt sent her over the edge as well and we both shuttered through a passionate orgasm.

I collapsed forward onto her and she held me as we panted heavily, trying to regain our senses. My cock began to soften and soon slid out of her. I fell back into the chair and enjoyed the view of her well-fucked pussy dripping my sperm into a puddle on the bed. We knew she had better get dressed and out of there before we are discovered. I kissed her softly while holding her tight to me then began helping her retrieve her clothes and get them back on.