Conquering the Fearsome Foursome Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack conquers the foursome.
10.4k words
4.7
70.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a reminder to you, my name is Jack. A few years back, I made a bundle from stock options I was granted for working for next to nothing for a start-up internet company. I got myself into shape and bought a house on a golf course. As a bonus, I sort of weaseled my way into a group of middle-aged women, better known around the club as the Fearsome Foursome, due to their abhorrent, and often dangerous, golfing skills. The ladies were very attractive and I was fortunate enough to have been seduced by three of them, Irene, Anna, and Rebecca, who had just recently moved away. The fourth was Sheryl.

About six months had passed since Rebecca moved away. The sex with Irene and Anna was still incredible, when it occurred. There were some weeks that they couldn't meet, and there were others where we had it almost daily. Irene started to talk about counseling with her husband and Anna had mentioned that she met a nice guy who had taken her out on a few dates. I knew that, if these things worked out for them, we would not be sleeping together much longer. So I relished each time they came over.

Sheryl's daughter, Jessica, was graduating from college, and Sheryl and David were throwing her a party. I knew Jessica fairly well from being over at Sheryl's for various "foursome" functions. We liked to kid each other about our alma maters, since they were bitter rivals. I would tease her that when she finished with her "prep school", was she going to try to get a real education or go through life ignorant. Her reply was that, since my school was out in the country, she "had too many teeth to go there."

Her taste in boys irritated her parents to no end. I had to agree with them too. These guys looked like they never had seen a barber; much less a razor, and their clothes were three sizes too big. Style was an ever-changing beast, I guess.

But Jessica was incredibly intelligent. She was graduating with double majors in Education and Economics. Her ambition was to be a college professor, so she had her Masters and Doctorate ahead of her. I wish I had one-tenth of her brainpower.

Jessica also wasn't one to talk about herself; so most of what I knew about her personally, came from her parents. In high school, she was a star basketball player, but her height, or lack of it, prevented her from playing in college. Being a competitive athlete, she took up track and became an NCAA All-American. Being an athlete, the only things I ever saw her wearing were sweats, baggy t-shirts and minimal, if any, make-up. Not exactly the most feminine of looks.

For her graduation present, I needed something that would befit her mind and also be somewhat practical. I found an old text about the trade practices of the ancient Greeks and Romans, so that she could start her own personal library. For the practical side, I inserted four tickets to an upcoming concert inside the book and a couple bottles of some flavored rums on the side, so she could party with her friends later.

I am the type of person that if an invitation says 7 pm, I get there at 7 pm. If they wanted me there later, why didn't they put the time later? Must be a guy thing! And not having a woman to wait for, I was always on time. I was the first person to arrive and was met at the door by David, her husband. He escorted me into the den and offered me a drink.

David is a brilliant real estate developer and has strong political ties with the local and state authorities. He had been tutoring me, so to speak, on the intricacies of the real estate business and gave me pointers on handling some of my real estate investments. David would not be considered a "hunk" by women's standard. Standing at 5'7", he may top the scales at 135 soaking wet, has a beanpole frame, balding and glasses. However, David has an incredible sense of humor, a quick wit and a love of sports. He told me, while in college, he ran the statistics for the athletic department. Watching any game, he could spout off the stats on a player, team and coach. I liked David, as did most men, despite his appearance. Women did too; I guess they figured him to be harmless.

Guests began to arrive and I mingled around, meeting as many of David's associates and cronies as possible. It never hurts to get plugged into the system. I turned on the charm as best I could so that I would be remembered at a later date.

Sheryl came down looking spectacular, of course. Her dress was knee length, but what caught the men's eye was the fact that it revealed a lot of cleavage. The bra she wore must have been industrial strength to hold those puppies up like that. She made her way around the room saying her "hellos", and when she came to me, I was one of the fortunate few who received a hug.

I whispered in her ear "You look radiant tonight." She gave my hug a little squeeze, thanking me for my compliment. Having those beauties pressed into me was a real turn-on.

Sheryl got everyone's attention and then introduced Jessica, as she made her entrance. I really didn't have much interest in her arrival, since I already knew her, so I headed to the bar for a refill. While standing there, waiting for the person ahead of me to finish pouring his drink, I felt a hand on my back and "Hey stranger, make one for me too?"

I turned and nearly lost my breath. The woman in front of me was not the Jessica I knew. This one had her hair done; her make-up applied and was donning a beautiful tea length black dress. Taking a second to recover from the shock and another to take in this amazing sight, I spouted, "Who are you and what have you done with Jessica?"

She laughed and said, "I know, not my normal attire is it? Mom made me. I wanted to wear something entirely different."

I took her hands into mine, and taking a feigned legitimate look at her body, "Take my word for it Jessica, this look definitely works for you. You look gorgeous." Seeing a little blush, I added, "So what will you be having?"

"Whatever you're drinking will be fine."

I poured our drinks and she escorted me out to the patio. Walking behind her, I got a great look at her ass and its swing. That athletic body poured into that dress made my loins ache with desire. Once outside, she found a place where we could talk. I took every opportunity to admire her too. Her breasts would never rival her mothers, but they were nice just the same.

I asked her, "So where's your boyfriend? I got the impression that you two were engaged to be engaged, or something like that." She gave me a sneer and said, "That asshole was a leach. He would have preferred to live off of my daddy's money or me than get anything for himself. Mom was right about him. She said I need to take a break from looking for men, and then the right one will come along." She paused a second and said, "So why aren't you married with a litter of kids?"

"Me?" I snickered. "I really haven't found the one for me yet. Maybe I am just too picky. It's tough finding someone that is interested in me rather than my money."

We talked for a while, and I found myself more and more captivated by her. She was not only beautiful, but also smart. There were relatively few subjects that she couldn't converse on, and when she couldn't, she listened. Just as it started to get interesting, her mother came over and told her to mingle with the guests. I stood as she walked away, watching her move through the crowd. I saw that Sheryl was giving me the eye, so I told her "That girl is going to be breaking some men's hearts." She nodded, still watching me watch her.

As the party ended, as usual, the foursome was the last ones there. I cornered Jessica and feeling like a schoolboy, asked her out for dinner and dancing. The time it took her to answer seemed like an eternity; although in reality was only a second or two.

"I'd love to."

I left feeling rather good about myself. I thought maybe this relationship could work. But being the daughter of a friend, I would have to be a gentleman in every aspect of the word. This was going to be tough, since I haven't done that since I was living under my parent's roof, and even then only when they were watching.

The week seemed to drag. Anna and Irene both heard about the date and cancelled out on me, saying that I should be concentrating on Jessica. I argued that if I go on that date too horny, I might blow it, that they need to take care of my "needs". They didn't buy it, so I went the week without any.

The following day, David called to tell me that the lake house I had purchased as an investment was ready to close and that I needed to go out there to sign the last of the papers, and give them the money. I thought that I would take Jessica with me and have a little vacation too.

I arrived at Jessica's just before 7, so that we could grab something to eat before I made an ass of myself on the dance floor. David had left on a business trip, and would be gone for a minimum of 2 weeks. With Sheryl there, I invited Jessica to the lake for a few days while I handled the closing and get rid of the furniture that came with it.

"Oh Jack, I'd love to, but I have to work." Seeing my obvious disappointment, Jessica added, "Why not take Mom with you? She was an interior decorator in her early years, weren't you Mom?"

"Early years? Yes back in the Stone Age, I decorated all the caves! Jack, if you would like, I could help you find suitable furniture without breaking the bank."

"That would be great. All my taste is in my mouth, so it will be nice to have a woman's touch. But no floral prints or pink, understand? We can leave Tuesday and if all goes well, we'll be back Thursday." Turning to Jessica, "Ready to go?"

As we left, I noticed that Sheryl was glad to be useful. She told us she would start hunting the Internet for some ideas and bargains.

Dinner was uneventful. We talked a lot about the house and that she was really sorry she couldn't come with me. We would have been able to get to know each other a lot better being alone. I noticed a little innuendo in that last statement, but let it slide.

She was one hell of a good dancer. A good dirty dancer! She made sure every guy in the house was looking her way when she would spin around, gyrate or otherwise grind herself into me. And the way Jessica was dressed insured that they did look. She had on a loose fitting white blouse that was tied at the bottom and showed her belly button. The black stretch pants left nothing to the imagination, except maybe whether she was wearing underwear or not. The open toed heels capped off the outfit. If she weren't with me, I would have been most likely hitting on her, big time.

We drank and danced until almost 2 am, when a slow song came on. She put her arms around my neck, pulled herself close to me and put her head on my chest. I could feel her chest pressing into me as she breathed heavily after the wild dance beforehand. I put my hands just above her ass, and with her shirt tied up, I was able to caress her skin.

Apparently, she liked it. I felt Jessica press her groin into my thigh. Wanting to see how far I could take it, I pushed back. She looked up into my eyes, smiled and pressed again, this time sliding downward slightly so she could rub her clit against my leg. I smiled and let her continue, as I rubbed her back and occasionally letting my fingertips slide under her waistband.

The song ended way too soon for me. For Jessica, it ended right on time. "Let's get out of here, ok?" "Sure!"

We drove home with the top down, letting the cool night air give us a second wind. It also made Jessica's nipples erect and protrude against the silky fabric. Jessica never said anything about the last dance, nor did she make any advances toward me or give me any indication she wanted me to make any myself. Maybe Jessica is just a tease, or at best, a flirt.

I walked her up to her door and as I stopped to say goodnight, she took my hand and pulled me inside with her. "Take a seat, while I get us something to drink." Ok, maybe she's not a tease, but a temptress. The difference? One you end up fucking.

She came back with two glasses and a bottle of her dad's wine. She filled the glasses, handed me one and toasted, "To a wonderful date...that's not over yet." She added the last part with a little giggle. Taking a big swig, she put her glass on the coffee table, then took mine and placed it next to hers. She took my face in her hands and pulled me towards hers. When I was close enough, she wrapped my neck in her arms and gave me an incredibly deep kiss. Her tongue parted my lips and explored my mouth hungrily.

Surprised, I let her do what she wanted. Then I pulled her close to me, running my hands up and down her back. As our passion grew, I put one hand on her firm ass cheek and the other up under her blouse, near the clasp of her bra. In her enthusiasm, she threw her leg outward to reposition herself, and she kicked the coffee table. Luckily the glasses and the bottle didn't tip over, put it did make a rather loud clanking noise.

We stopped to listen if we had woken Sheryl, but heard nothing from upstairs. At least not right then. Jessica giggled and looked me in the eyes, "Where were we? Oh yea, your hands were here and here and mine were about to do this." She placed my hands back on her ass and back and she began to unbutton my shirt.

I kissed her gently as she undid each button. I squeezed her ass and pulled her leg over mine so that she was straddling my lap. Her hands finished unbuttoning my shirt. She ran her fingers over my chest and tweaked my nipples, getting them erect too. I slide my hands up her waist and took both of her firm tits in my hands. As I massaged them, she untied the bottom of the blouse. Once done, she unbuttoned her blouse, slowly. She slid it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind her. She pressed her tits into my hands as she unclasped her bra. She then, leaned back, took my hands off her tits so that I would have an unobstructed view, and pulled the bra off.

They were magnificent. They were so firm, they barely moved when the bra came off. Her areolas were large and a deep pink with stiff, protruding nipples. My cock was pulsating inside my pants.

"You are so sexy, Jess. Words fail me."

"Actions speak louder than words, Jack."

I pulled her tits to my face and began to ravage them. When I was squeezing one, I was kissing and sucking the other, alternating back and forth. She held my head to her breast, grinding her crotch into the bulge in my lap, and moaning lightly. I thought I heard her gasp, but it seemed to come from the other side of the room.

Not wanting to alarm Jessica, I slyly took a peek and saw Sheryl on the stairs watching. I thought it might be embarrassing for them both, so I said nothing.

"You need some release, don't you Jack?" I could only nod, since my mouth was full of titty. With one hand she reached down and unbuckled my pants. My cock, needing an avenue of escape from my boxers, took the route down my leg. Jessica had to get off my lap to pull my pants down. As she did, she took my boxers with them, leaving me practically naked on the couch. With nothing to bind my dick, it sprang straight up, like a flagpole.

"My God, Jack. Oh my God. It's...It's..."

Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open. I glanced over at Sheryl and her reaction was much the same. Her hands were rubbing her massive tits aggressively.

Jessica knelt on the floor between my legs, her hands moving up and down my inner thighs, getting closer to my raging prick. I alternatively watched Jessica and Sheryl gawk at my missile, and enjoyed it.

Jessica reached up and took my cock in both her hands, sliding them up my thick shaft to my engorged mushroom head. A bead of pre-cum had already formed, so, using her forefinger, smeared it around the head. I moaned softly, but loud enough for Sheryl to hear and know that her little girl was pleasuring me.

"Ooh! That feels so good!"

She continued to stroke my meat, but she slowly brought her face closer to it, breathing in its musky scent. She kissed it softly before leaning her body totally forward, putting my cock between her beautiful tits.

She tried to wrap them around my cock, but was having trouble. I took her mounds in my hands and, when she pushed my dick into her cleavage, I squeezed them together. She sighed and as I pumped my cock up and down, she licked the head as it came close to her face.

I glanced over to where Sheryl was "hiding", and saw that her hands were no long visible over her nightgown. One was obviously underneath, groping her tit, while the other appeared to be between her legs.

I felt myself about to lose control but wanted this show to last a lot longer. I lifted Jessica off of me. "Stand up. We need to get those pants off of you." She did what she was told, but, before she did, she gave the head of my cock a big wet lick.

Standing in front of me, I rubbed my hands along her firm, shapely legs. She started to remove her stretch pants herself and got them over her hips before I finished pulling them the rest of the way off. I went back to her legs, caressing her smooth skin and taking in her scent of arousal. I leaned forward and kissed her belly, wrapping my arms around her legs and putting my hands up under her panties on her taut ass cheeks. She placed her hands on the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair.

I leaned back to admire her sexy body. She reached back and took one hand away from her ass and placed my palm on her mons. She held it there a second or two and then guided it to get the heel of my hand against her pelvic bone. I moved my thumb down over her clit, eliciting a grateful "oooh".

I could feel the wetness forming on her panties. I pressed my thumb firmly into her swollen nub and wiggled it quickly. She gasped at the sudden new sensation. She pulled her panties down slightly. I got the hint and finished the job.

I put my thumb back on her clit, put my free hand back on her ass and my face was in her belly, kissing slowly down towards her pussy. I kneaded her ass cheeks in rhythm with her clit until my mouth was kissing her pubics.

"Yes, Jack. Yes!" She was on the edge now. I increased the pressure on her clit and slid my fingers from her ass down her crack to her rosebud asshole. When I touched it, her ass muscles tightened up and basically held my fingers prisoner between them.

Faster and harder I went on her clit. "God, Jack, yes, yes, oh, OH, OH!" Her body began to shudder and an orgasm stormed through her. I continued rubbing her clit, hoping to prolong it, but as it subsided some, she stepped back out of reach, panting.

I leaned back in the seat, my cock reaching for the ceiling. I smiled at her, and glancing over to Sheryl, noticed that her hand between her legs was moving rapidly back and forth, obviously pumping her fingers into herself.

Jessica walked toward me with a look of passionate determination. "Make love to me, Jack. I want you!"

"I want nothing more than to do just that, but I can't do that in your folks house. I don't think it would be right. We can do anything else, but we should wait for a more private place, we might wake up you mom."

"Jack, please. I will be quiet. I promise."

"That's just it, the first time I make love to you, I don't want you to have to be quiet. I want to you to let loose, be the passionate woman I know you are." I stood up and took her in my arms. "You're so beautiful; I want it to be special. You understand, don't you?"

"I guess so. But I need more, I want your cum...any way I can get it." I smiled at her, kissed her softly, but ardently on the lips. I began to get on the floor, on my back. "I want your cum too. I want to feel you cum with my dick in your mouth." I positioned myself so that Sheryl would get an excellent view of my cock and also see what I would be doing to her daughter's pussy.