Consent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't mark me," she warned with a whimper.

My mind missed the significance of this instruction since was it was filled with other matters but I simply lifted my teeth from the indented flesh and squirmed my fingers deeper into her body, screwing them around, searching for the rough place inside her. I added my thumb to the equation and rubbed the ball over the slippery bud of her clitoris. Her head lifted and her face turned towards mine. I saw the heavy-lidded glaze of her own desire on her face as she pressed her torso against me and reached for my belt buckle. My fingers came out of her sodden opening smeared with lust when, in an act I found to be even more stimulating than licking her anus or feeling her body clench around my expeditionary fingers, she kissed me for the second time.

Her hands came to my cheeks while our tongues slid and coiled in a surprisingly tender meeting. During the hiatus, and while I savoured the intimacy of the kiss, her fingers unbuckled my belt and popped the button. Then she unzipped my jeans and pushed the waist down my thighs.

"Fuckin' hell," she cried when my cock nudged her forearm. "You're so fuckin' stiff!" She gripped my cock at its root and waved it around as though checking it was really made of flesh and blood. "I've never seen one so hard ... What did you do -- pop a Viagra?" Her eyes widened, her mouth gaped with astonishment, and she reached for my shirt buttons.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," I said as I placed my hands over hers. "I'm fifty-three ..." The confidence was beginning to ebb, even my tumescence wilted slightly. "... I'm not all toned and buff like those fellows who walked by this morning. I'd hate to ... disappoint you."

"I 'aven't been disappointed so far," she replied. "But you can leave it on if you like. Got any johnnies?"

What did I need condoms for? I'd come up to write, not pick up women and fuck them. Besides I'd had a vasectomy years ago while I was still with my third wife. There might be a pack of three in a drawer down in the London house, but not here. Her face crumpled a little when I gave her the news. Ardour cooled and she fell away from me. We sat on the cushions and just looked at one another.

She stood, and with me staring at her nudity, walked to the counter where she picked up the cigarettes, lit one and then reached into the fridge for a beer. I could only ogle her derriere and long legs as she bent to the low shelf for the can.

With the image of her lounging legs crossed and still wearing those fire engine red shoes imprinted on my brain, I scurried along the cliff top hoping desperately that the shop would still be open. The sight of her with a cigarette burning between her fingers with a vulgar tin of beer held in the other hand as she'd reclined on the furniture had been as erotic and arousing as anything I'd known before. No high-end courtesan could have elicited such an arterial burst of longing as that girl; she was a coarse, vulgar, two-up and two-down West Yorkshire scrubber but I had to have her.

The susurration of the inky dark waves at the base of the cliffs and the twinkling lights of a ship hanging suspended and celestial in the shadow of the night would usually be enough to bring on a philosophical state of ponderment, but not that night; even as the first heavy ballbearings of rain fell I was hurrying near breathless back to the caravan.

She was still there, sipping the beer and running a languid hand through the folds of her sex when I burst through the doorway. Bullets of rain studded against the caravan roof and I fingered the little film-wrapped box in my jeans pocket. Thunder cracked and split the night outside with a simultaneous crackle of lightning, a harbinger of apocalypse that was coming my way -- if I'd only known.

Inside the van the girl just smirked at me with a feline squint and curled lips.

"Come over here and lick me again," she said over the rain machine gunning against the roof.

I went to her and knelt. The filth poured out of her mouth, a sewer of language that both appalled and excited me. The words she used to describe what she wanted me to do were shocking. Cunt was a word I used very infrequently, but it seemed the girl wasn't so reserved.

After a few short minutes of me on my knees with my tongue and fingers busily engaged against her sex the girl, wild-eyed and panting with exertion, pushed me away from her body and then hauled me face to face by the shirt front while I knelt between her widespread thighs. She kissed me ferociously, sucking at my tongue while reaching down between our bodies for my belt.

This time, after shirt buttons had pinged across the confined living space, the girl kissed away any protestations of modesty I may have been inclined to utter. She bullied me to my feet and, while mewling tiny bursts of impatience, yanked my jeans down to my knees and ordered me to remove them completely. With my erection waggling in front of me I complied, throwing my socks onto the carpet as well.

Moving with a seductive, feminine sway of her hips, the girl led the way along the short, narrow corridor to what passed for the main bedroom. The small area was taken up almost entirely by a double bed, with there being just an eight inch gap at either side. The mirror that made up the sliding door frontage to in-built the wardrobe caused a peal of appreciative laughter from the girl.

"Did you bring 'em?" she asked.

I nodded and showed her the packet I'd recovered from my jeans pocket. This time there was a long pause between the roll of thunder and the flash of lightning. The girl clambered onto the bed and leaned over to flick the light switch. In that position, on all fours, her stomach muscles taut, her tits like little cups and her rump elevated, she turned to face me. It was a pose worthy of a centrefold and I growled low and deep with lust.

She noticed my expression and made a tiny moue with her lips as she crossed one shin over the calf of her other leg, raised those shoes off the bed cover and pouted: "Put one on. Roll on a johnny and get behind me." She wriggled her rump and chuckled. "Up the arse," she said without ceremony. "I want it up there and I wanna watch it in that mirror. Fuckin' 'hell that'd be so sexy ... Seein' a cock right up my arse."

As I fumbled with wrapping on the packet with hands trembling from a mix of anticipation, performance anxiety and plain old lust, I managed -- just -- to roll one of the slippery little bastards over my cock head. For a moment I'd thought I'd ruptured the febrile sheath, but eventually, with my vulcanised erection at high port I went to her.

"What about lube?" I asked as I positioned myself on my knees behind her.

"Put it in my cunt first. Fuck me in there and then, when it's all wet, I want it in my arse."

Her body closed around my shaft as I sank into that part of her. I held her hips and savoured the moment while she moaned and sighed and used expletives that would shock a merchant seaman. Withdrawing a couple of inches, looking down at where her labia clung to me, I could see that lubrication wouldn't be an issue when the moment came to take her anally. Our bodies slapped together with a meaty thwack when I pushed back into her and soon after I was using her cunt for the pure joyous pleasure of fucking a young beauty such as she.

"No," she warned. "Not like this. I want you to do me up the arse. Fuck me there; it's so much filthier than cunt fucking. I want to be bad tonight. Make me into a bad girl. Fuck me in my dirty hole ..."

Crouching over the girl I managed to aim the head of my cock at her anus. Her piss-flaps hung loose and sticky with the ooze which freely sluiced from the girl's opening. Urgent whimpers came from her as I nudged, reluctant to push straight inside for fear of hurting her and, perhaps realising the reason for my hesitation, she used her fingers to smear the gloop around her sphincter.

I aimed at the spot again and this time, after a momentary reluctance as her body tried to repel the insistent probing, the head of my cock popped the ring of her anus and slid part way in. The girl gasped and clawed at the bed.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

She mumbled something incoherent but nodded her head and I eased more of my erection into that dark and taboo place. The girl groaned and murmured encouragement as thunder sounded in the far distance somewhere over the sea now. A momentary thought of what it would be like on board the ship I'd seen earlier flickered briefly, before a rearward push from the girl brought me back to the surreal present. A beautiful young woman, one of the most desirable girls I'd seen in my life was below me, with her backside in the air, and I had my erection wedged deep in her anus. Somehow I couldn't see the Detective Inspector Ralph Regan character in my novels getting this lucky, but it was back to the task in hand.

With thumb tips touching at her spine my hands almost circumnavigated the girl's waist and I crouched above her like a hunch-backed beast. Looking across to the mirror I caught sight of her regarding our reflection in profile. Her eyes flicked up to stare into mine for long seconds. The sense of power I experienced in those few seconds spurred me to cruelty. The urge to slam my cock into the young woman overwhelmed me; I wanted to tear her sphincter ragged; to leave her panting on the bed with her anus a ruined and gaping purple-bruised chasm. In response to this brutal impulse I stabbed my erection into her, reaching with one hand to yank savagely on the pony tailed hair.

"Fuck yes," she cried in reaction. "Do it to me. Fuck my arse ... Fuck it hard. Damage me." Her cries became strident and even through the blur of my own carnal desires I wondered about neighbouring caravans and the prospect of being overheard.

Again I looked at our reflection and saw her expression. She loved what I was doing. The rougher the better it seemed. The girl's eyes were squinted closed, her lower lip was hidden by her teeth as she chewed in ecstasy at her own flesh and, as I struggled against the treacherous surge of my climax, her eyes opened and she stared belligerently into my own eyes in a fierce challenge to do my worst.

"Oh God," I groaned. It would all be over too soon if I came. There had to be some way to stave off the rush of my semen. But I wanted to; the joy of release as my goo squirted into the teat of the condom tip ... "No," I grunted to myself.

"Yes!" the writhing, bucking creature impaled on my cock, called. "Keep fucking my arse. I love it ... It's so different. It's filled me, your cock has stuffed me and I want to push it out ... It's so bad, so wicked, so dirty ..."

Desperate to prolong the time with the girl I tried to fathom why she'd been so insistent about anal sex. It was an unusual predilection, at least in my experience. My second wife indulged after drinking gin; the reason for her tendency towards taking it up her shitter after imbibing of that particular spirit never became apparent either -- something to do with her boarding school she'd allude in a vague, arm-waving-of-no-import fashion, red-faced and evasive in more sober times when questioned. But why would a gorgeous twenty-something like the young woman of the here and now demand it, of me of all the men on the caravan site? And how did she acquire the taste?

Her face in the mirror, twisted with her own reaching for completion ...

I knew I couldn't hold on. It was too much to bear. Her eyes; her lips; the tight grip of that ring of muscle around the root of my cock ...

"I can't," I gasped and pulled out of that grip.

"No!" she screamed, face contorted with surprise at first, then disappointment, and finally, fury. "Not yet, you cunt, don't take it out yet ..." Free of my stake pinned in her arse, the woman rolled onto her side. "Put it back in," she demanded, her fingers sloshing through her labia. "Lie down ..." She wriggled her rump across the bed, positioning herself with forethought. "... and get behind me and put it back in. I can watch it in the mirror. I want to see it going in."

As I stood in the narrow gap between the bed and the interior partition I realised, as I moved to comply with the woman's instructions, that I'd lost the condom. Looking between the girl's legs as she held her uppermost foot, still in the shoe, high in the air, I could see the johnny hanging out of her sphincter like some vile parasite.

"Uh," I grunted, indicating with a wave of my hand.

She only laughed and pulled the thing clear of her rectum when I pointed the problem out to her.

Dropping the offending article to the floor, she ordered: "Put another on. Then come here and fuck me again. Don't take it out until I've wanked an orgasm out of my clit either you bastard. No more fucking about. Get it in ..."

With the urgency cooled by the interval and the necessity to roll the second condom over my cock I positioned myself on the bed behind the girl and, after she rolled forward, legs closed but buttocks parted with her fingertips to expose the wink of her anus to me, I eased the bulb of my cock head into her.

She sighed and opened her legs to lay the top one over my thigh, thus exposing our reflected coupling to her sight.

"Oh fucking hell," she muttered. "Look at that! Look at how tight I am around your cock. I love it. It's so fucking bad. I wish I had a picture of it. Imagine being able to look at that whenever I wanted ..."

It did look good. My cock appeared thick and huge jammed as it was with three quarters of its length inside the girl's body. The ring of her sphincter was stretched around the girth of my erect cock as I held the girl's arse cheeks wider and fucked in and out of her dirty hole, the ridge of the penile raphe was so pronounced it looked like a piece of gristle had been melded to the underside of the shaft.

"You like it?" I grunted.

"Oh ..." she whimpered. "Oh yes, I love it ... You feel so stiff inside me. I feel full, stuffed with cock. Looking at it, at us, joined there ... That thing just stretching me and fucking me and, oh ..."

My world blurred. In one moment I was yanking on the girl's hair, making her cry out with pain and pleasure before we kissed in a frenzy of our own personal needs. Then I was holding her tight waist and slamming into her body and I could see my swinging balls bumping up against her skin. I watched as the girl fingered her clitoris, eliciting squeal after scream of delight as, finally, her climax, percolating for what felt like an age, boiled over.

"Oh fuck," she wailed, clamping her knees together with her wrist trapped between. "I'm coming. I'm doing it ... Fuck my arse. Tear it apart Split me in two. Just ... Just ..."

The rain, which had cooled the air down to tolerable a level, beat its persistent tattoo atop the van. I held tight to the girl's hip and craned my head forward to first kiss her neck and then, forgetting her earlier objection, bit into her skin again. She didn't notice as she thrashed and wailed in the throes of her own climax. Then grunting hugely I let myself go and groaned a long and heartfelt expression of relief while my seed spurted into the prophylactic encasing my cock.

We lay joined together while we calmed until my deflated penis slid out of her body. Taking care to hold the suddenly repulsive condom and its glutinous, cooling contents by the reinforced ring, I eased away from the young woman. With a grimace of distaste I dropped the thing to the floor while she rolled to look at me.

"Oh fuck," she murmured. "Wasn't that just ..."

I nodded agreement; it had been. She leaned her face closer to mine and shuffled her body along until I could slide an arm under her neck and we could kiss. A sudden and overwhelming emotion brought pricks of tears to my eyes. At that moment, in the beautiful and passionate girl's arms she could have asked me for anything and I would have done my utmost to grant her wish. The kiss lengthened and I poured all of my tenderness into the act; I wanted the girl to know how much she affected me; I wondered if she felt it too. Savouring the texture of her skin under my fingers I let my hands slide over every inch of her I could reach with our mouths locked like that. The kiss broke momentarily and I gently eased her onto her back and took each of the pebbled nipples between my lips and sucked gently. The feel of her taut breasts caused a quickening in my cock, she sensed my arousal when I returned my mouth to hers and the kissing grew heated.

"I need a drink of water," she said. "Just a quick drink and then we can ..." She grinned at me as she eased her athletic body from the bed. While she stood at the sink in the kitchenette and swallowed water from a glass I eased behind her and moulded my aging body to her firm perfection, my cock nudging under her buttocks. "That's nice," she murmured and leaned her head back onto my shoulder as my arms encircled her waist. She chuckled. "You're getting stiff again, you randy bastard."

"It's you," I mumbled into her hair. The scent of her shampoo filled my senses and my cock thickened and grew to nudge at her vulva. "You're so beautiful, and so sexy ... I've never met anyone like you. I can't believe you're here with me. And doing what we did ..."

She snipped the thread of romance with easy words. "There's one condom left. It'd be a pity to waste it. Take me back to bed and we can fuck again ..."

Thwarted in my perhaps sentimental efforts to influence her emotionally I followed her back to the bedroom. She posed, smiling as she stood with her back to me, her curves emphasised in silhouette, and she eyed me coquettishly over her shoulder. With the lust pumping through my veins and infusing my erection even further, I slowly went to her and reached for her hair. I lifted the pony tail and twisted its length in my fist. She gasped as her head jerked back. Fire sparked in her eyes and her mouth fell open.

"Are you going to do it to me," she goaded. "Are you man enough to make me come again? Think you're fit enough to manage?"

Pulling her hair again I kissed her mouth to shut her up; her challenge was turning me on and I wanted to control the pace. If she managed to use her potty-mouth too much she'd have me squirting cum way too soon.

The thin elastic rolled off her hair and I let it drop. "Stay there," I ordered. "Don't move." She obeyed to my surprise, simply turning ninety degrees to face the mirror from the foot of the bed while I clambered across, grabbed the condom packet and tore at the foil. By the time I was back to her my cock was rubberised again. I bade her put her hands on the face of the mirror, mindless about smeared handprints, uncaring. Even with her in those shoes I had to squat a little as I eased my cock head at the opening to her sex.

"What ...?" she blurted. "My cunt ... Not in my cunt."

"Just getting it juicy," I replied in a soothing voice and stroked her hair with one hand. "Don't worry, I'll be invading your bung-hole again soon."

"Yes," she hissed. "Talk dirty to me. The dirtier the better. I love it."

A look in the mirror at her reflection told me how worked up she was now. I could see it in her eyes, the twist of her lips, the sneer of desire that so closely resembled hate. Her ardour infected me and I pushed into the sodden heat of her while I forced her face around as far as I could make her by cupping her chin in my hand and digging my fingers into her cheeks.

"Kiss me, you common little scrubber," I grunted. "Kiss me while I use your slippery cunt for sex." The girl groaned into my mouth and she began to push back onto my probing erection. I released her face and the girl gasped as her head fell forward and her hands squeaked down the mirrored surface of the wardrobe door.