Consequences - Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside she looked around and saw what she expected: richness and luxury beyond her experience. Simon lived well and his apartment reflected that. She saw a huge leather couch; an oversized recliner, also leather; chrome, glass and black metal end and coffee tables; the hardwood floors that gleamed where they showed around expensive area rugs. On the walls were paintings, some original and some prints: she couldn't tell the difference but they were beautiful. She walked into the room and saw the kitchen. The appliances were stainless steel and all were gleaming and impressive, standing ready for a gourmet cook. Further down the hallway were the bedrooms and she looked in each one. The master bedroom was very large, probably larger than the combined living room, dinette and small kitchen in her trailer. She walked into the master bathroom and saw a huge corner Jacuzzi tub, a separate glass enclosed shower, and a huge vanity that covered one entire wall. Over it was a full sized mirror that reflected the bathroom, making it seem even larger.

She walked back out to where Simon stood waiting. "It's exactly what I pictured in my mind. It's beautiful; absolutely beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it. It's home to me but it's nice to see it through someone else's eyes." He smiled and asked "Would you like something to drink? An iced tea, a soft drink?"

"Yes, thank you. Remember, I have to be home by nine thirty at the latest so we don't have a lot of time." She walked over to the couch and sat down, feeling the buttery soft, supple smoothness of the leather. She settled back in contentment, pushed off her shoes and tucked her legs under her. The feeling was so wonderful, she hugged herself with glee. She turned to see Simon in the kitchen, getting drinks from the refrigerator. She rose, walked in to watch him, marveling at the size of the refrigerator. It was almost as large as her own combined with her stove and counter top. It was huge! She walked over to the oversized recliner and settled down in it. She found a button on one arm and pushed it to feel the entire chair begin to vibrate softly. She moaned in contentment as she felt the wonderful motion soothe her tired muscles. She laughed, but rose from the chair to accept a drink from Simon, who had walked in to watch her. She took the drink, took a few sips and then moved to where he stood, took him by the hand and started back toward the master bedroom. He followed, turning out the entrance light as they moved down the hall.

This time they were more patient and took time to carefully undress each other. Standing beside the bed, Janet was thankful she wore a lacy bra and panty this time, enjoying Simon's obvious admiration when he removed her slacks and top. She watched him remove his own shirt and pants and when he was down to his boxers, she reached behind herself to unsnap her bra. She was pleased with his reaction when she allowed it to fall away, revealing her breasts with the nipples already aroused. He immediately reached out to take them in his huge hands and she leaned into him as she tweaked the nipples making them stand out even more. She felt him slide her panties down over her hips and then she was naked. Simon lowered his boxers and she looked down to see his erection pointing up at her. She had a second to notice it was no larger than Charlie's before he gently pushed her down on the bed as he moved against her. She understood immediately what he wanted when he moved close to her, his cock almost hitting her face.

She did as he asked, sucking him to full hardness, even though she didn't want to do this for him. She felt him grow and when he was fully hard, she moved back on the bed, her arms reaching out for him. As she scooted up the bed, she opened her legs invitingly. He moved toward her on his knees and made to stop to give her opening his attention but she reached down to pull him up. "No, not this time. Make love to me now Simon. Put it inside me now. I'm on the pill so you don't have to worry. Make love to me."

Simon needed no further encouragement. He moved between her open legs, placed his cock against her lips and pushed. He slid in easily due to the wetness of her opening and she lay back, her eyes closed, her mouth open in wonder, her legs going up and around his waist as he pushed all the way inside, pulled back out almost completely before again plunging in all the way. Janet moaned in pleasure and used her legs to encourage him to greater effort. She felt his penetration and his strokes but she felt little else. As Simon began to gain a regular rhythm, she began to move her hips along with him to assist him to reach as deeply as possible. While this was pleasant, Janet was disappointed that it wasn't all she expected. But then she was not doing this because she was unsatisfied with her own sex life. She wanted the time for herself and to enjoy the life that Simon lived. That was the purpose. Sex was the price she had to pay, so it was no surprise that it was not as wonderful as she hoped.

As she lay there, pulling Simon against her on each stroke, he began to increase his pace and he was plunging into her as hard as he could. She enjoyed it as he began to grunt in his passion and she waited to feel him come. Suddenly, he groaned, stiffened against her, his cock buried inside her as deep as possible and let go. She felt the warm liquid splash against her walls as she clinched her legs holding him fast. He shuddered as his climax ran its course and then he slowly relaxed, pulling back and finally out of her. She loosened her legs, her feet resting on the bed. Simon held himself off her with his arms until he finally rolled over onto his back.

Simon made comments about how wonderful it was, how great she was, and more compliments that were intended to let her know that he had enjoyed it. She made similar comments to him, intended to let him know how wonderful he was as a lover. He meant what he said: she didn't. But this was what she wanted. She had enjoyed his body, his cock, his passion, but she hadn't climaxed. There was none of the excitement that she felt the first time in the parking lot. No return of the lust that she felt then. This was more planned, more scheduled; there was a purpose to her being here, and sex was only a small part of it. For Simon, it was all.

As Simon went out to fix coffee, Janet used the shower to rinse her body of his scent and to flush his semen out of her vagina. No trace of him would remain when she went home to her husband and her daughter. She brushed her hair, using a spray she brought with her, used the cologne sparingly and checked her makeup. She looked normal, not like the slut she was. That thought came unbidden to her as she stared at her reflection. Slut! Tramp! Harlot! Stop this! Stop this now! This was what she wanted, wasn't it? Now was not the time to second guess herself! Angrily, she walked down the hall to see where Simon had gone.

She found him standing at the stove, waiting for the water to boil for tea. She stopped, looking once more at the luxury surrounding her before saying "Simon, I have to go. Thank you for a wonderful evening, but I do have to go. Charlie will be waiting for me and I don't want him to wonder where I am."

Simon turned in surprise and said "Are you sure? Can't you stay a while longer? I really want you to stay." He was sincere and his face was pained. He did want her, she knew that.

"No, I have to go. I'll see you at the café. Goodnight Simon. Thank you." Janet walked quickly toward the door but not before Simon got to it first. He opened it and held it for her, but as she started to leave, he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Before she could stop herself, she was responding and when he pushed his tongue against her lips, she opened. She felt herself becoming aroused again and suddenly knew she had to stop this. She pulled away, her hands on his chest making it clear to him she was serious. He pulled back but kept his hands on her shoulders. "Are you sure you can't stay just a while longer? We don't have to do anything but talk if you want. I just want you near me."

"No Simon. I have to go. My husband will be waiting for me. You know that and you know this can't be a regular thing. I love my husband and my marriage is too important to me. If you can't accept that, we have to stop. Now!"

Simon pulled back, nodded once to let her know he accepted her conditions and then held the door wide. She walked through, reaching up to place her hand on his face to let him know she did understand. Her heart was pounding with both passion and uncertainty. What was she doing? What was she risking by this insane behavior? She shook herself once before walking out the door.

Janet walked to her car without looking back. She knew he was disappointed as was she, but to stay would only be uncomfortable. She would rather be home now. It was only nine forty five; the entire visit had been just over an hour: just like a prostitute, the thought coming unbidden to her mind. She got in her car, slamming the door in anger for her thoughts. She started the car and drove out, never noticing the man that exited his car, watched her leave before walking toward Simon's apartment.

She drove home, thinking to herself that she had done everything she planned to make sure Charlie would suspect nothing. She was less than pleased by her evening but not entirely sure she wouldn't repeat it at least once more. Simon's apartment was wonderful. If she could just spend more time enjoying that without having to repeat the session in the bedroom it would be perfect. She just wanted to know what it was like to sit on soft supple leather, drink from fine crystal, set her glass down on coasters protecting beautiful beveled glass tops, watch TV on fifty inch flat screens. Just to see what it was like. Nothing more.

When Janet pulled into the parking lot next to the trailer that was home, she was surprised to see the lights off. She walked up the three steps to the covered porch that Charlie built three years ago to allow them a place to put their barbecue grill, a soft couch with outdoor cushions, several lawn chairs and a table just perfect for the three of them. They had several parties here with friends that were quite popular. She smiled as she straightened one of the lawn chairs. She opened the door and walked in, her purse going to the table as she looked at the empty room. The TV was off, the quiet letting her know that no one was home. She checked her watch to see it was only ten fifteen. Allie should be in bed and Charlie should be here, settled in his chair and watching TV. Why weren't they there? She walked into the kitchen area, looking for a note or a card or something telling her where they were. She found nothing. She walked back to the bedroom, not expecting to find Allie or Charlie and she wasn't disappointed. No one. No note, no Allie, no Charlie. She walked to the phone mounted on the wall by the refrigerator and called her mother.

"Mom? Are Alison and Charlie there?" She listened to the answer with a growing suspicion.

"No honey, he isn't. Allie is, and she's already in bed. Charlie just this evening asked me to keep her tonight. He has some kind of surprise for you, but I don't know what. He didn't tell me."

"He didn't say anything more to you? Nothing about what he has planned? I'm scared mom. I don't know anything about this. How was he when you talked to him?"

"He was fine honey. Just anxious to get doing what he wanted to do. He didn't say anything more to me than would I watch Allie for the night. That was over an hour ago."

"OK mom. I'll call you once I find out what's going on. 'Night." Janet hung up the phone with a small frisson of fear running up her back.

She turned on the lights, wished once more that Charlie would agree to cell phones for the two of them just for times like this. He refused because of the money but she decided they would get them. This was not good: being out of touch and not knowing what was happening. She changed from her clothes into her pajamas, got a glass of milk from the refrigerator and warmed it in the microwave. Taking it, she sat down in the chair she favored and waited for Charlie to come home. She was prepared to wait all night if that's what it took.

By three in the morning, without any word from Charlie, she was almost hysterical. Her tired mind had become obsessed with the idea that Charlie knew what she had done. She told herself over and over that was not possible but her mind insisted. Why else would he not come home? Why else had he not called her? Why leave Ally with her mother for the night? None of those made any sense unless Charlie knew! But that was not possible! It couldn't be! Oh, God, what if it was? She rose and paced the room for the tenth time in the last hour. She was going crazy, that had to be it.

By five, she was so exhausted that she fell asleep sitting in the middle of the floor, a pillow from the couch her only padding, her head resting on the side of a chair. She didn't sleep long for she woke, screaming from her dreams. She dreamed that Charlie left her without a word and she was alone, her husband and her daughter gone. She was covered with sweat and her heart was racing out of control. She staggered to her feet, weaved her way to the kitchen where she splashed cold water on her face. The shock brought her back to reality, but nothing had changed. She was still alone with no word from Charlie.

At seven, she pulled down the phone book, opened it to the Bs and looked up Simon Butler. There was only one listed and she saw the address and knew it to be the correct Simon. She dialed his number and waited.

"Hello? This is Simon. Please leave a message and I'll call." An answering machine! She had to get in touch with him now. She decided to leave a message and wait for a few minutes then continue to try until he answered.

"Simon, this is Janet. Please call me as soon as possible. My number is 555-9653. Call me right away." She hung up the phone, then sat staring at it waiting for a ring. As she was about to reach for it to call again, it rang. She answered before the first ring had died away.

"Hello! Charlie?" She held her breath for his answer but it was Simon.

"No Janet; it's Simon. I think I know why you're calling. Charlie stopped to see me last night, right after you left. I think he was waiting. It's not good Janet. He's very angry and he threatened me if I ever talked to you again. He said some things that were hard for me to hear but he was right. He called me a thief: taking something that didn't belong to me. He meant you."

"Oh God, Simon. What did you tell him? Did you tell him the truth? Please tell me you didn't tell him what we did. Please Simon. Please?"

"I'm sorry Janet. I told him everything, even about the parking lot. I'm sorry, but he had to know I'm in love with you. I love you Janet and I don't care about him. I don't want to lose you. Regardless of what happens, I'll be here for you."

She stared at the phone in horror. He told Charlie? He told him he loved her? Oh, my God! What would Charlie think? That she loved Simon? No! No! He had to know the truth, that she loved only him. Never Simon, never any other man! She slammed the phone down, not bothering to answer Simon. There was no need. It was over! Done with! All she could hope was that it wasn't too late. Where was Charlie? She had to see him, to speak with him. She sat down at the small kitchen table and held her head as she cried.

That's how Charlie found her when he came home. It was about an hour after she talked with Simon and she had been crying ever since. Charlie walked into the trailer to see her sitting there, her head on her arms, her shoulders moving ever so slightly, her crying almost done. She had no more tears to shed. She was so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't heard him come in. She finally raised her head to see him sitting across from her, watching. She started, tried to find the words to say something, anything. But nothing came to her. She was so tired, so beaten that nothing came to mind that could make it not to have happened. That was the only prayer she had said that meant anything and it was not granted. That was the only thing that could save her marriage and it wasn't to be.

She watched him with eyes red from crying, face sticky from hundreds of tears, hair mussed by hands pulling it in grief. She said nothing; just waited for his judgment, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Charlie was a kind man, easy to like, friend to many, father to Alison, husband to Janet; but that was going to change. One flaw in Charlie's character was his fierce pride; pride that had often led him to make mistakes that cost him dearly. Now that pride had been severely wounded by Janet's behavior and his conversation with Simon Butler. There was no way he could forgive and forget. He made his decision almost before he left Simon's apartment but he spent the night in his car, driving around, trying to find some way he could accept what Janet did and find a way to go on with his marriage. Hour after hour, he argued with himself but always came up with the same answer: he was not able to forgive her. As the sky lightened and daylight arrived he called his friend who was a lawyer. He spent the morning going over with him the conditions for divorce. By the time he returned to the trailer, he was ready.

Janet and Charlie talked for the next two hours. Charlie talked about conditions of their divorce; Janet begged and pleaded with Charlie to forgive her. She pleaded her love for him, her love of the home they shared and begged for his understanding and promised that this could never happen again. Charlie listened, told her he believed her but that it was too late. He made sure she knew he had given her as much as humanly possible in the proposed settlement but that it wouldn't be a lot. Janet knew the end had arrived when he told her he would split the investment account and give her half of the value. That fund represented their future and Charlie was going to dissolve it. It was over.

She didn't fight the divorce, knowing that Charlie's pride would never let him forgive her or her actions. She had custody of Alison, with Charlie having unrestricted visitation. She agreed to that without hesitation. In her mind, that kept Charlie close, the tie between them never broken. That was a source of hope that things would be better. She made up her mind that she would never stop trying to win Charlie back. She always looked her best when he came to pick her up; she always made it a point to speak to him and ask about him; she made baked goods to give him when she visited to pick up Ally and she always spoke nicely to Jeff, his brother. She never asked for anything more than what was agreed to in the divorce and when expenses were more than she expected, she found a way to absorb the difference. She hoped he would notice and approve.

The sleepover she was planning now was one that Allie had asked for and she and Charlie had agreed to. She would host the party, making sure the girls all had places to sleep and that there were snacks and food available. Charlie would keep Allie until it was time so that she could get everything ready and he would provide rides for those girls who needed one. They had discussed it over the phone and she was pleased at the way the conversation had gone. They laughed together about Allie, they discussed her plans and they agreed to some of her requests and agreed to refuse some others. It was a good talk and she felt progress was being made. She felt they had made a connection that held possibilities for more. At least she could hope.

The day of the sleepover arrived with Janet as prepared as she could be. She was ready but more excited about seeing Charlie than anything else. She made herself up as nicely as she could and put on the skirt and top that he always loved. It did make her legs look good and it showed off her ample breasts. She hoped he would notice.