Consequences - Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

I drove to the small private airport a few miles from my villa to meet the plane which was due at 2:00 that afternoon. I parked my car, walked into the small building that acted as a terminal and checked the time. I nodded to several of the patrons who knew me. I was just a little early but that was fine. I got a Corona from the bar and found a seat near the window where I could watch for incoming planes.

The kids were on a private flight booked out of Mexico City and bound for this little private airport. This was the third time they made this trip and Joyce understood the rules of my visitation specified she not be present. As far as she knew, they were in Mexico City where I was supposed to live now. I would pick them up and spend the week with them. Jason and Julie were aware of where I actually lived and why I had to play this little charade. Jason was almost eighteen now and could actually live with either of us but he wanted to go to school in the states and I understood. Julie was sixteen and really wanted to stay with her mom. I had no issues with either of them. I just wanted them to know me and know I still loved them. But I didn't want Joyce knowing anything about me or my life here.

The first time they came, Joyce's sister Eileen was with them. At first I was angry and worried that she would find out the truth and ruin my first visit with my children but after talking to her, I changed my mind. She was not angry with me and didn't blame me for leaving Joyce as I did. She told me that she was glad I had, that Joyce needed the shock of losing me to make her see what she was doing. After talking privately with my kids, I decided then that she should be a part of these visits from then on.

After the first visit, when I swore them to silence after bringing them here to my villa, Jason and Julie were delighted to keep my secret from their mother. Part of that was because they knew why I divorced Joyce and resented her for it, but I knew it was also that they loved the boat, the horses that I kept nearby, the villa with its staff of three ready to please two teenagers, and the fact that their dad was a wealthy gringo. At home, they were sworn to contact me only by cell and only when they were away from Joyce. We made a pact and we all kept it. As for Eileen, she also agreed but we had a special agreement, one she seemed happy with.

The plane landed, they departed and ran to the terminal where they knew I was waiting. It was great seeing them all and I stood, ready to give them hugs and kisses. I met them at the door and it was as if time simply melted away and it was just yesterday that I had them here with me. That was if I didn't notice that Jason had grown another two inches and added ten pounds to his lean frame and Julie looked more like a young woman rather than a child. They greeted me and ran to grab their simple luggage. I kept clothes for them at the villa and they could buy what they needed for their week stay. I watched them go with the pride of a father.

I turned to their traveling companion. "Any trouble on the trip? Joyce is still convinced you are in Mexico City?"

"Yep. I told her we would be out and about so to call me on the cell. It's the only number she has and while she hates it, she knows she has no choice. That way, she'll have no idea where we really are. Satisfied?"

"Perfect. Although I doubt it would make any difference now that it's been almost two years since I left. How's she doing by the way?"

"Not much better. She's still trying to convince herself that you'll be coming back soon. She's going to wait for you Russ, you know that. She doesn't date, she goes to work at that new place and comes home and spends all her time with the kids. She never goes out and has no real friends. She has no life."

"This is the life she chose. This is what she wanted when she decided that Ron's cock was bigger than mine and she liked it better."

"She knows that was a huge mistake and she has been going to counseling for the past two years trying to learn how to control her anger. Revenge was what she wanted, not Ron Mason. Or his big cock."

"Maybe, but how about you? What do you want? What's on your mind?"

"You know what's on my mind. I know for a fact that it's big and hard and much better than Ron Mason's. And I fully expect you to give it to me after the kids get to sleep. Am I sleeping in the same room? The one next to you with the connecting door?"

"Absolutely! And I'll try to meet your expectations. And you probably won't be sleeping much tonight or the next few nights. That's a promise."

"I'll expect you to keep your promise."

Just then the kids came running back carrying three overnights. Jason set one down for me to carry.

"Here's Aunt Eileen's bag pop. You get to carry this one." With a wink and a knuckle rap, my son Jason let me know that he was fully aware of our little secret. Mine and Eileen's. It seems she never hated me as I thought, she was just jealous of her younger sister. I never knew.

Am I happy now? I don't know yet. Time will tell. Even though I see them as often as I can, I do miss my kids and I do miss Joyce. After all, she was my only love for almost eighteen years. And Eileen? She and I are just together for the sex and our relationship isn't going anywhere. She knows it and so do I. She wants me to go back to Joyce but she knows I can't do it, at least not now, if ever. And there are some very cute women here who would just love to meet the handsome gringo who lives in the villa on the hill and help him forget the American woman. I just might let them.

Ask Joyce: Consequences are a bitch!