Consequences: Mistake of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate you!" she screamed and grabbed her clothes and turned to leave.

"I don't know why I wanted you anyways, you can never give me what I want," she slammed the door as she left.

I was shaking with sadness and anger. I knew she was drunk, but somewhere deep in her she held some resentment for me and my condition. Again, why can't things be easy?

Working with Georgia after that was strained. We stayed apart as much as possible until a few weeks later she tapped at my cubicle to tell me she was leaving. She had found a new job elsewhere. I was happy for her and happy to see her go.

As I said at the beginning of the story, after Georgia I went through some more women. Most of them were short term as they initially were attracted to me but when faced with the cold reality of my circumstances, they decided to find someone else. I couldn't blame them as I certainly would have done the same.

I shrugged and turned on the television. The ballgame was on and I settled in for a quiet evening. I didn't know what the future held for me. I don't make plans. I take things a day at a time now. Who knows how long before I die. Then again, does anyone know?

12