Consequences Poker Ch. 04

Story Info
Tim's and Laura's story take a new twist.
3.8k words
4.25
66.7k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
274 Followers

Laura woke me the next morning when she crawled out of bed just as the sky was beginning to brighten. She grabbed a satin robe that was hanging on the back of a chair beside her bed and pulled it around her naked body as she slipped quietly out the door and down the hall. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand; 5:48 it glowed back at me. Pretty early to be up on a Sunday morning, I thought, but perhaps Laura wanted some time alone before having the conversation she must know I was going to initiate when I got up.

I laid there thinking for a long time.

I guess it shouldn't have come as a surprise that Laura wanted a little more adventure in her sex life. I knew Laura liked to party when I met her. Hell, her sexuality was one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place. Laura had never hidden her sexual past from me. In fact, I had ridden her hard a few times while she described one of her exploits. We discovered the excitement of doing that one night almost by accident after she had serendipitously met an old paramour on the downtown mall during lunch hour one day. That night while we were lying entwined after having made love she had reminisced a little about the old days and all the fun she had just after college. I prodded her for details and the next thing I know we are humping like crazy as she lustily described doing an impromptu striptease at a party one night on a $200 bet. Dancing naked in front of a couple dozen people, mostly guys, had gotten her so horny that she had grabbed one of the guys at random and dragged him into a bedroom where she fucked the brains out of him the rest of the night. It was a story she had repeated a couple of times over the years and one that was getting me hard even now as I imagined that night. My hand found its way to my crotch and I began to stroke myself slowly almost without realizing what I was doing.

With the dawn's sunlight now streaming brightly through the cracks in the blinds I thought about the sex life Laura and I shared. While we didn't do it quite as often as we once did we each still went out of our way to initiate sex on a regular basis that varied from once a week to almost every day depending on our schedules. There is still a passion burning between us that is undeniable. Laura excites me like no other woman has before. I still got hard just watching her walk around our room getting dressed every morning.

All Laura and I ever seemed to need to get sexually excited is one another. We had watched porn and tried playing with toys, but both were out of curiosity, not need. The toys in particular hadn't seen any use in a long time. I wondered briefly if the batteries would still work then I laughed at the fact the thought had even entered my brain. Whenever we made love Laura always had an orgasm, usually more than one, and she was always an eager and enthusiastic lover. Sexually, there was nothing I could think of that gave me a hint about what it was Laura was hungering for. She had never expressed any lack of sexual fulfillment. It struck me just then that perhaps it wasn't sexual excitement she was looking for per se, but excitement itself.

It would be impossible for me to deny the excitement I have always felt when I was about to have sex with someone the first time. It would be hard to ignore the thrill I experience when everyday events take on a sexual overtone. Skinny dipping last night was exactly that kind of thing for me. No matter how many times I go skinny dipping and no matter how many times it is nothing more than just skinny dipping there is still something exciting about it. Playing Consequences Poker a few weeks ago was the same. I experience undeniable exhilaration when I see any woman getting naked in a public setting, even my own wife, and I would be lying to you if I said that I didn't get an erection when I made out with Tammy that night. Understanding that about myself made it easier to understand Laura's own need for excitement. But, I wondered as I laid there thinking, was being excited by these things reason enough for Laura and I to explore a more open relationship?

I thought back to Cancun and the feelings I had while we were there. Remembering Laura dancing nearly nude on our first night at the resort caused my already hardening cock to stiffen a little more. She had looked incredibly sexy as she undulated her lithe, naked body while the flashing lights reflected off of her glistening skin. Then I remembered the feelings I had when Laura had gone off with her lover and a knot immediately formed in my gut. The thought of Laura having sex with someone else was not a pleasant one and I quickly pushed that imagery from my mind. I had hoped our Cancun adventure would be a onetime thing. Now it seemed Laura and I were traveling in a similar direction once again. "How far back down that path did I want to go?" I wondered. "Did I want to be on it at all?"

There was no question in my mind about how far Laura would go. She would go all the way. The only real question was did she feel that she needed to? Was there anywhere short of 'all the way' that would satisfy her need? More importantly, would I be able to meet her halfway this time. I didn't know the answers to any of these questions but I knew it was time I got some.

I crawled out of bed and jumped in the shower. I looked at myself in the shaving mirror searching for answers about myself, but none came, only more knots. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and I just let the warm water stream over me for a few moments. I was startled out of my reverie by the sound of the shower door opening. Laura walked in wearing only a smile. She turned on the tap on her side of the shower, then turning her back to the stream she turned to face me. "Good morning!"

I didn't respond, but I took a small step towards my wife and took her hand in mine. I pulled her into my arms and held her where the two streams of water met. We stood like that for a few minutes before Laura stepped back and looked up at me. "Don't be mad at me?"

"About what?" I asked.

"The reason I jumped in the shower with you is that I have to leave soon."

"What? No!" I remarked almost angrily. "We need to talk," I started to say but Laura put her finger on my lips.

"I know we need to talk," Laura interrupted. "But, I just got off the phone with Tammy. She's hysterical. Something happened between her and Dave after they got home last night. I am going to meet her for brunch in 45 minutes. We can talk when I get back. Why don't you go golfing?"

"What happened?" I asked with genuine concern for my friends. "Was it because of what happened last night?"

"Partly," Laura replied. "I couldn't really get any details out of her she was crying so hard, but I think Dave cheated on her."

"With who?" I asked wondering how Laura would react to the question, but it didn't seem to faze her in the slightest and that left me even more puzzled about what might have happened between her and Dave last night.

"I don't know," Laura said without a hint of deceit, "we really didn't get a chance to talk. I'm sure I'll find out when Tammy and I talk." Thirty minutes later Laura was dressed and heading out the door. With a quick kiss on my cheek she promised we'd talk later. I watched as Laura backed the car out of the driveway and pulled up in front of Tammy's and Dave's house a couple of doors down. Tammy rushed out and quickly jumped into our car. I saw the two girls hug quickly and then Laura put the coupe in gear and the two of them disappeared down the street.

I had a hour to kill before the tee time that I had managed to make at the last minute, so I thought I would go over and see how Dave was doing. I had barely closed the door to my house when I saw Dave's car backing out of his driveway. He had the top down so I yelled out to him, "Dave!" He looked my way upon hearing his name but he just waved and sped away. "Damn!" I thought feeling more and more like the proverbial mushroom. I was really getting tired of being kept in the dark, but I knew there was nothing I could do about it now so I went golfing.

Five and half hours, four beers, and a very satisfying 78 strokes later I walked back into the house where I found Laura and Tammy sitting in our family room nursing a couple glasses of red wine. The first thing I heard when I walked in was Tammy exclaiming, "You did what?"

Laura's reply was blunt and to the point, "In return I let Tim have sex with another woman."

I assumed they were talking about Laura's and my adventure in Cancun and I was somewhat surprised. Laura and I had agreed that what happened in Cancun stayed in Cancun, and that applied to telling our friends about what had happened as well. It was a secret I had kept and I had assumed Laura had as well. I wasn't mad, and since the cat was out of the bag anyway I announced my presence by saying, "Actually it wasn't a woman, it was three women".

Both girls' heads snapped around in an instant. The look on Laura's face was as if she had just been caught with her hands in a cookie jar. I smiled at her and mouthed, "It's okay!" Tammy on the other hand was spluttering.

"You let him have sex with three women?" Tammy asked incredulously. Laura just nodded. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" was Tammy's only response.

"It's not like I slept with them all at once, Tammy. It was never more than two at a time!" I joked.

"Na na na na! I am not hearing this!" Tammy said while putting her fingers into her ears. "I cannot believe it!"

I shrugged and poured myself a glass of wine. "It's true," I said as I slumped into the chair opposite the sofa where the girls were sitting curled up at opposite ends.

"And you were okay with Laura having sex with other men?" Tammy asked icily. "How could you?"

"To be honest, Tammy, I wasn't okay with it. I hated the idea. I still do, but I knew that if I didn't give Laura the freedom she needed to scratch her itch that she would likely step out behind my back and since there is no way I want to divorce her I thought that an adventure away from home would be the answer, and it was. Things have been great between us since we got back. Never better! It was fun once, I guess, but I have no desire to do it again."

Laura furrowed her eyebrows a little at that remark, but I continued on obliviously. "It was supposed to be our secret, so I am assuming that whatever happened between you and Dave last night is the reason Laura broke our trust." I let the word 'trust' dangle out there for a moment before I continued. "What's going on, Tammy? I saw Dave earlier but he ran from me like a scared rabbit."

Tammy bit her lip and I could see tears quickly welling up in her eyes. "Dave cheated on her," Laura answered for her and Tammy nodded her agreement mutely even though her eyes spoke volumes.

"With who?" I asked for the second time that day.

"It was a woman he used to work with," Tammy answered for herself this time. "She was transferred to the Chicago office and they hooked up after the going away party the office through for her. I guess she got drunk and the slut ended up telling Dave how much she had wanted him all the years they worked together and Dave took the bait." Tammy paused for a moment as if reliving it all again and now anger showed in her face. "I should kill the bastard!" Tammy said and then just as quickly as she had angered Tammy broke down and began crying again.

"I don't understand," I said slowly. "It happened almost a year ago. I remember him talking about the party. Why is Dave telling you this now? Is that what prompted your little display yesterday?"

"No," Tammy mumbled tearfully. "I didn't know anything about this yesterday. Yesterday was more about Dave's obsession with Laura."

I nodded in agreement knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"Ever since Laura stripped that night we all played Consequences Poker all Dave has done is talk about how sexy Laura is, or how hot she would be in bed. It pissed me off to no end, but you know Dave, he just shrugged it off. That got me really angry and I asked him how he would like it if I went on and on about you and how much I wanted your cock in me. And do you know what the bastard said?"

I didn't, so I just shook my head.

"He said that would turn him on," Tammy said and then she asked rhetorically, "Can you believe it?"

Yes, I thought, I could believe it. "So, what did you say to him then?"

"I told him to go fuck himself, and then I told him that for all I cared he could go fuck Laura, too, because he wouldn't be getting any from me," replied Tammy who was angry again. "And the bastard actually took me up on the offer!"

"What?" I asked looking quickly at Laura who laughed.

"No silly! He just took that as my permission."

"So...?" I asked not really sure where all this was heading.

"So," Laura piped in, "Dave came onto me in the kitchen last night and he told me Tammy gave him permission to fuck me. I just laughed at him and called him a liar, but he told me he was serious. The conversation got a little weird there for a couple of minutes. I was trying to make drinks but he kept coming up behind me trying to feel me up."

"So that's why you were flushed when you came back outside," I observed smugly. Laura looked at me with one of those looks that said volumes. I think she was surprised I had noticed. "Did he succeed?" I asked.

Laura looked at Tammy before answering me. "Yes," she said quietly.

"What?" exploded Tammy. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't know. You were already so upset I guess I didn't want to upset you further. I'm sorry. I should have told you," Laura responded meekly.

"But why?" Tammy asked.

"I just got tired of fighting him off," Laura argued halfheartedly. "He wouldn't take no for an answer and since I didn't want to make a big scene I just ignored him while I finished blending the margaritas. It wasn't that big of a deal."

Well, I thought, at least that mystery was solved, but there were still some things that weren't making sense to me. I turned back to Tammy and asked, "And you didn't know anything about this last night?"

Tammy shook her head indicating she hadn't.

"So what got into you?" I asked. "That was quite an offer you made me?"

"Offer? What offer?" Laura asked. Now it was Tammy's turn to be a little sheepish.

Laura looked back and forth at both Tammy and I for a couple of moments and since Tammy seemed reluctant to respond I did. "Tammy told me I could have her pussy any time I wanted it."

"You didn't?" remarked Laura laughing.

"I did," replied Tammy.

"Were you serious?" Laura inquired with a smile.

"I don't know, Laura. Maybe!"

"That really isn't like you, Tammy," I said. "Why?"

"I was still angry with Dave for going on and on about you, I guess," replied Tammy with a nod toward Laura then looking back at me she continued, "When you said you wanted to see me naked it instantly made me feel differently about myself. You did more for my self esteem in ten seconds than Dave has done in months. At that moment I wanted you because of it."

"I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way, Tammy. You were beautiful last night. No, that's not right, you are always beautiful, but I saw you very differently last night."

Laura watched this exchange with a curious look and I could tell she was wondering where this was going.

"Thank you," Tammy said while smiling for the first time tonight. Turning to Laura she said, "I'm sorry! I should have told you this, too!"

"It's okay," replied Laura warmly, "but it would have helped make sense of all this!"

"It still doesn't make sense," I observed. "I still don't understand why Dave told you he cheated on you, Tammy. Why would he bring that up now?"

"It happened right after we got home," Tammy explained. "We had barely walked in our front door when Dave asked me when I was going to have sex with you. At first I thought the bastard was a little jealous of the striptease I did for you, but instead he said it had turned him on. He didn't show it at the time, but when we got home he was all over me about it asking me if it made me horny stripping for you. I really didn't want to talk about it because I was actually a little confused by what I had felt when I stripped but Dave wouldn't let it go. Finally I got mad and told him to shut the fuck up and that it wasn't ever going to happen, that it would ruin our marriage, etc. I was storming off down the hall when he yelled out that I might as well go ahead and do it since he owed me one anyway. I don't think he even realized what he had said until I came charging back down the hall and knocked him on his ass."

"You hit him?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Pow!" Tammy replied with a mock swing of her fist and then she added, "Right in the nose!"

I can't say Dave didn't have it coming. He was such an idiot. Why would he tell Tammy he cheated on her? And why now? Idiot! He obviously wasn't thinking with the head between his shoulders, just the one between his legs.

"So now what?" I asked Tammy.

"I don't know," she replied. "That's kind of what Laura and I were discussing when you walked in. I just don't think I can go down that path with Dave. Why would he want me to have sex with you or anybody else for that matter? It makes no sense to me."

"I think I understand why he feels that way, Tammy. It happens in varying degrees, but I think many men look for affirmation of their choice in mates. On some level it pleases me that Dave finds Laura attractive. It serves to make her more attractive in my eyes. I don't want her to be with Dave, but it does turn me on to think that another man desires her. I think Dave is simply acting on those types of feelings."

"So you think its natural then?" Tammy queried thoughtfully.

"The wanting, yes, I think it is very natural, just not the doing."

"There is another angle, Tammy," Laura interjected and Tammy and I both turned to look at her. "It's just sex!"

"What do you mean?" Tammy asked.

"Well, if you and Tim were to go into the bedroom right now and do it, would you still love Dave afterwards? Would you still go home to your husband?"

"I wouldn't do it, but yes, I would still go home to my husband."

"That's what I mean. It is just sex," concluded Laura. "When Tim and I went to Cancun we both had sex with different people, but there was never any doubt we would be coming home together."

That wasn't true I thought, I had many doubts at the time, but I think I understood what Laura was trying to say so I didn't interrupt her.

"I love Tim," Laura continued saying, "and sex with Tim is amazing because I do love him, but love isn't a necessary ingredient for sex. Sometimes sex is good just because it is sex. It's how we are all wired."

Tammy thought about this for a moment. "So you think I should have sex with Tim then?"

"I didn't say that, but you can if you want to. I just think you need to consider what Dave is asking of you. It's not the end of the world."

Tammy and I both sat back somewhat stunned by what Laura had just suggested.

"Look," Laura said when she sensed our reaction, "we have been friends a long time, Tammy. I know we lived very different lives before we met. You and Dave got together very young compared to Tim and I and because of that I think I see sex differently than you do. You have seen the way I play the sexy games we get into now and then. You need to do the same. I am not saying you have to do anything you are not comfortable with, but I think you need to be more open to your own sexuality. Your marriage will thank you for it. Last night was a good start!"

Tammy sighed and looked down, seemingly in acceptance of what Laura had said. "But the bastard still cheated on me!"

"That he did," agreed Laura. "That he did..."

maxfly
maxfly
274 Followers
12