Consequences, Sandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

"Sheriff, I think I know what you want to talk about and it's time these ladies knew what's happening. The most private place I can think of for the conversation is right here. Ladies, help the Sheriff get properly dressed and into the water."

They giggled and Karen beat Sandy out of the water. The three got him out-of-uniform in seconds and helped him into the water. As he sat directly across from me he said, "My brain tells me to say this, I am a married man. As wonderful as it was watching Sandy and Nick couple and seeing all of you naked, I do not want anyone to touch me in any way that the pastor or my wife wouldn't approve of."

"You're safe. We also know you won't ever say anything to anyone about what happens in our happy home. You'd have to testify as to where you were when you observed our behaviors. You keep our secrets and we'll keep yours."

"Done! Now, how do we proceed with the other plan?"

We explained to the ladies what we were doing to the mayor. We got the plan coordinated and the Sheriff would talk to the county supervisors in a closed door meeting on Thursday night. Mr. Jenkins, the Sheriff and I would go to the park and the mayor's house on Thursday afternoon. Janice asked why we didn't invite the county prosecutor to go with us.

The Sheriff and I exchanged glances and he volunteered to make that happen. We invited him for dinner and he declined. Sandy got him a towel and offered to help him get dry. He declined. She offered to let him dry her. He declined. Then he asked her to walk him back out to his police car. She declined.

After he left we shut off the tub, discussed the care and operation so we all knew about everything and then we went back inside. When we got to the stairs we laughed.

"Good thing the Sheriff is a friend." Janice said.

"I just wonder how long he watched before he came out." Sandy wondered out loud.

Karen stood beside me and said, "Could I interest you in spending the rest of the night with me?"

"You could." I looked at the others and asked, "Is there any other topic we need to talk about before bed?"

"There is a topic I want us all to think about. I don't want to talk about it for a few days, but I do want to talk about it." Sandy paused, "Bill."

Janice and I nodded. Karen looked lost. Sandy filled her in. "Bill is alone and worse he's lonely. He hasn't a clue how to create a relationship or even how to meet women. The only three women he knows are the three of us and he sees us happily with Nick."

The lights went on and Karen said, "Oh. You're right. We need to talk, but not tonight."

She took my hands and led me to her bedroom. Sandy started up the stairs to the master bedroom and Janice grabbed her hand. "Can I sleep with you? Since I started sleeping with Nick I like sleeping with someone next to me."

Sandy took her hand and led her up the stairs. They gathered all the clothes on their way. When Karen and I were in her room I could hear the soft sound of the clothes falling down the laundry chute.

Karen came into my arms and said, "Watching you with Sandy was so sexy. I've never seen anyone else do it, and since I've had you inside me I could see what was happening and I could feel it too."

"I'm sure the water's still warm. Would you like to go out and sit in the tub, just you and me?"

"Could we?"

"Only if you promise to stay naked and to let me feast on you."

She smiled and opened the bedroom door. I followed her cute and bare ass out the back door and back into the water. I sat down and she straddled me just as Sandy had done earlier. As she lowered herself I held her sides and we kissed.

We left the jets off. The sounds of her lifting and lowering herself were amplified by creating waves. We didn't care. We kissed and mated slowly. She pinched my nipples and my hands found hers and returned the pinch. Karen moaned and her pace increased.

The sensations felt so good that I felt the rapid build up to an orgasm and the sudden reality of squirting my seed up inside her! I lifted her off my lap and leaned her back so my mouth could get to her puss. I knew whatever I didn't drink from her would be in the water until I cleaned the hot tub. I also knew she hadn't cum yet.

I don't think much escaped. She tasted less like herself and more like a swimming pool, but delightfully, a swimming pool with labia, vagina and a wonderful clit. When she came she forgot we were outside and that it was late, she screamed. She stopped the scream suddenly and then giggled.

"I guess the Sheriff will be back soon."

We dried off, covered the tub and went inside. Every time we made eye contact Karen giggled. We showered and went to bed.

At six the next morning three alarm clocks went off. Karen shut hers off. I heard the one up in the master bedroom shut off but Janice's kept ringing. I got up and went into her bedroom to shut it off. When I turned to leave Janice was standing in the doorway to her room. She had a hickey on her right breast.

She blushed.

"I hope the two of you got a little sleep. Otherwise the BC could go bankrupt today."

"We slept very well, once the screaming stopped!"

"Touche'."

I kissed her good-morning and went back in with Karen to shower and get dressed. All my clothes were kept in the master bedroom closet and Karen had started picking a couple outfits for me to wear and keeping them in her room, for mornings where I woke up with her. Janice had adopted the same practice so I quit worrying about what to wear to work.

On Thursday I met with Mr. Jenkins, the Sheriff and the county prosecutor. We laid out what we had for the prosecutor and he liked it. We took him to the park and showed him what Jack had done with the twelve items he ordered. Mr. Jenkins called the mayor and found him in his office. He asked if he could meet the mayor at the Moxley farm. The mayor wanted to know what was up. Mr. Jenkins said he thought the mayor should see rather than hear. The mayor said he'd be there in forty minutes.

Mr. Jenkins then called Mrs. Moxley. She had been complaining for weeks about damage she said a dog had been doing around her place. He told Mrs. Moxley he had arranged for the mayor to come out and take a look at the damage. We knew we had over an hour before the mayor would be back.

I brought a portable black-light. We found that the mayor had used the items the city bought to build a gazebo. The items were just part of the construction but a substantial part. Pictures were taken and we were gone in less than half an hour.

I went back to the BC and gave a thumbs up to Bill and John as I parked. Inside I gave the same signal to my wives. An hour later Mr. Jenkins came in and asked if we would allow him to leave a clipboard with a petition on it at our cash register. It was a recall petition for the mayor. He had already placed six other clipboards and petitions in businesses.

For the rest of the day Mr. Jenkins was no where to be found. The mayor called twice looking for him. I knew where he was but the mayor didn't look there. I would have bet that Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins had wrinkly skin when they finally got home.

The next morning every home in town had a copy of the newspaper on their porch. The headline read, "Mayor in Trouble?"

Just under the headline was a beautiful picture of the gazebo. I called the mayor's office at ten after nine and was told that the mayor was in meetings all day and could not be reached.

We had planned to go to the city council meeting that evening but we heard through three different sources that the meeting had been cancelled. The next day we all had newspapers again. The headline read, "Mayor resigns."

I drove by his home on the way to the BC that morning. There was a real estate "For Sale" sign in his yard. I dialed the number on the sign and got the message machine. My message was to please call me as I was interested in buying the house, if the price was good.

I figured the mayor just might be needing to unload the house quickly and I might get it cheap.

At work I parked in the yard. Bill waved at me from over by the big saw. He looked like his dog died, and Bill didn't ever have a dog. I knew the conversation about Bill needed to be soon. It wasn't soon enough.

I had no more than sat down when the door to the yard flew open and John screamed, "Call an ambulance. Bill's hurt bad!" He turned and ran out. I saw Karen turn white and grab the phone. I ran out into the yard. One look told the story.

Our big twelve inch table saw was covered in blood. Bill was on the ground with John beside him. On the table of the saw was Bill's hand. I opened the standing ice box where we kept bags of cubed and crushed ice, grabbed two bags and rushed towards Bill. I saw Karen come out the door and I yelled, "Get me two ice chests! Quickly!" She ran off to my right.

She was to Bill with the two ice chests in seconds. After I put the cloth wrapped arm in one chest, I poured a bag of crushed ice around it. I poured the other bag of ice into the other chest and put his hand in it.

Bill was conscious but out of it. He kept saying he was Ok, let him get back to work. Karen sat down next to him and held his head, talked softly to him and stroked his forehead. He calmed down and stopped trying to get up.

The ambulance rolled into the yard and parked ten feet from us. We loaded Bill and both ice chests into the ambulance and in less than two minutes total the ambulance was back out the gate. John helped Karen up. He looked at her with what I can only describe as the look a man would have if he met an actual angel.

She was covered in dirt, sawdust and blood. Her hair was a mess. To John she had never looked as good. He put his arm around her protectively. I handed him the keys to my truck and told him to take her home and have her shower and change clothes. She looked at me and said, "Is Bill gonna be Ok?"

I said I hoped so. I kissed her and told her that John was taking her home to shower and change. She nodded. He all but carried her to the truck and took her.

I made a sign and put it out front. "No yard sales today."

Sandy and Janice took turns covering the register and after Karen had been gone an hour Sandy answered the phone. It was Karen. She had showered and changed and had John take them to the hospital. Sandy told her to stay there and call us with any news.

John stayed too. A small plane brought a surgeon from Denver and the surgery took most of the night. We all waited at the hospital. John made sure we got fed, jumped to take care of every need or want that Karen had and asked each of us if there was anything he could do.

Sandy took me off to the side a ways at about midnight. She spoke softly.

"John and Bill both have it bad. We have to do something."

"Got an idea?"

"Yes. How will you feel if one of us takes John home and diverts his attention from his best friend?"

"Diverts? As in set him in a hot tub and then screw his brains out?"

"Yeah. Like that."

"It needs to be Karen. She had a pretty big shock today as well. Do you think she's up for what you're thinking?"

"I know how to find out. What I want to know is, what about you? She's as much your wife as I am."

"I love her. That won't stop because she loves John. A year ago I might have gone crazy in this conversation, but I see better now. If she'll do it I think it would be the medicine they both need."

She kissed me and I got hard. When the kiss ended she went to Karen and walked her back to me. We sat and Sandy said, "Karen, John needs you."

"I know. Bill's his best friend and he's been in surgery for hours."

"Karen, John needs you. He is in shock and isn't thinking well. His focus is on you. In his eyes you saved Bill. You weren't afraid to get dirty and bloody to save his friend."

"What are you asking me to do?"

I spoke. "I love all of you. I love Bill like a brother, John like a brother and each of you might as well be my wives. For the moment there's nothing I can do for Bill but wait and pray. I can't do anything for John, but you can." I took a breath. "Honey, take him home. Feed him, then take him to bed. Hold him, comfort him and if you're both willing join with him."

"Isn't that cheating? I'm married to you."

"That won't change. It just gets bigger. We were going to have a conversation about bringing Bill and John into the family. We will still have the conversation, but tonight John needs you."

"You're sure about this?"

"I'm sure I love you. I'm sure that won't change. I'm sure John needs you. I'm also sure this is up to you. I won't think any less of you if you say no."

She stood looking at Sandy and I for a long time. Tears slid down her cheeks.

She softly said, "I'm taking John home. There's leftovers in the fridge. I still have two condoms in my purse from before Pete died. I hope they're still good."

Sandy and I hugged her and kissed her. She turned and went to John.

"John, do you still have the keys to the truck?" He nodded. She held out her hand. He gave her the keys. She took two steps and stopped. She turned back to face John and said, "Get in the truck, John."

He followed her out and I watched as he opened the driver's door and helped Karen in. She sat and turned to face him, took his face in her hands and kissed him. When it ended he didn't move.

She spoke and he slowly moved to the passenger side and got in. They left.

Janice came to me and asked, "Did you just send John home with Karen?"

Sandy and I explained and Janice said, "Then I get first shot at Bill when he gets out of here!" She turned and walked back to her seat. The conversation was done and I was sure it would never really be over.

At five the doctor came to us and said they were done. He told us the surgery went well but it would be at least a week before we knew how successfully. We should go home. He told us Bill would be asleep or drugged until the next day.

Sandy and I drove back to the BC and put up a sign, "Bill was hurt yesterday. The BC will not be open today. Your good thoughts and prayers are welcome." Sandy and I signed it and posted it on the front doors.

When we got home Janice was sitting in her car in the driveway. When we parked she got out and met us by the front door.

"I figured if we all went in together we wouldn't disturb them as much as if we went in one at a time." She said.

Inside I gently pushed both women up the stairs. Karen and John were downstairs in Karen's room. At the door to the master bedroom I opened the door and guided both ladies inside. I quietly closed the door and when I turned Janice and Sandy were undressing each other.

When they were naked they turned their attentions to me and while I wasn't naked I was getting there. With their help I was naked very quickly. We showered and went to bed. I ended up in the middle and within seconds we were all asleep.

Waking up by being touched, fondled or swallowed is always a joy. That isn't how I woke up. The phone rang. In the process of both waking up and reaching for the phone I knocked Janice out of bed.

"Ow!"

"Sorry. Hello?"

"This is Mr. Jenkins. I need some information about the accident."

"I'd love to help you but I'm still asleep. Call back in the morning."

"It's eleven in the morning."

"We didn't get home from the hospital until about six."

"Ok. Sorry I bothered you. The Builder's Center won't be open today?"

"Nope. Maybe tomorrow."

"I'll see you there tomorrow, Ok?"

"Sure. G'night." I hung up.

Janice was back in bed and frisky. Sandy was also frisky and said, "The thought that John is downstairs in bed with Karen has us both going."

"Are you staying here with me or going down to be with them?"

Both women froze and I could almost hear the gears turning in both heads. Finally, Janice took hold of the situation at hand and said, "All three of us would kill him. Let him get used to Karen before he finds out he can have all three of us."

"What about his parents? Doesn't he live next door to them?"

"I'm sure he'll call them when they get up. They will want to know about Bill."

I did my best to satisfy both ladies. One decided orally would be nice and the other rode me for the silver buckle. Both rides lasted a lot longer than eight seconds.

After a shower we decided we needed food and we could nap again later, for fun or sleep. We pulled on some clothes, large t-shirts for Sandy and Janice and shorts and a tee for me. When we arrived in the kitchen Karen was cooking. She was nude. So was John.

John tried to cover himself but couldn't find anything except his hands to use. Janice laughed at his attempt and peeled off her shirt and handed it to him.

"If you are embarrassed, cover up with this." It left her nude. John stared. Karen left the stove and kissed all of us, said good-morning and asked if we were hungry.

We answered, "Yes!" in unison. She started dishing pancakes, sausage and eggs for us. Sandy poured cups of coffee and Janice sat next to John.

Three bites into breakfast Janice asked, "John, are you Ok?"

It took him a while to answer. He finished chewing and then said, "Karen explained a lot to me last night. I don't know that I believed everything she said, but I'm beginning to believe now."

I said, "John, you're like a brother to me. I've known you all my life. All three of these woman can say the same thing, except for the brother part. We all love you. Yesterday we all almost lost our best friend, Bill. You needed comfort and Karen gave it. Anything wrong with that?"

"Not from where I sit."

"And, can you see any reason that the comfort, the affection, the loving should now stop?" Sandy asked.

"God! I hope not. Karen said this was not a one-night thing."

"Did she also tell you it included all three of us?" Janice asked.

"No."

"Well, it does." Sandy said.

"As soon as Bill is able we'll have a family meeting and make some family decisions. Til then you are welcome here anytime. The ladies decide where I sleep and I think that will work well for you as well. I haven't been on the couch alone once."

"What do I tell people?"

"Nothing. We work together. You come for dinner sometimes. We have a guest room. Sometimes you stay over." I said.

"Just like that? Yesterday morning I was a lonely man. I had wanted to find a way to get into a loving relationship."

Karen added, "And, now you're deeper in than your best fantasy."

"Yeah! Is this really Ok?"

"You ask us the answer is Yes! Go over to the nearest church and the answer would probably be No. Most people are caught up in following rules they didn't make. I want to love these women. Sandy taught me that loving isn't a thing to be done in isolation. The more it is shared the better it is."

"Nick, you aren't talking about sex, are you?"

"No, John. I'm talking about Love with a capitol L. When Karen brought you home last night did she throw you on the bed and jump your bones?"

"No. We sat together in the recliner and just held each other for a long time. Up to that moment I had never felt so loved and cared for in my life."

"She was loving you."

Karen spoke, "I was loving you, Bill, Nick, Janice and Sandy. When I took you to my bedroom and undressed you, showered you, and joined with you it was to be connected to all of us. We were all connected to Bill and the doctors and I wanted to deepen the connection."

"Pete's here." Sandy said.

I looked around. If I had seen Dad standing there I would not have been surprised. I didn't see him.

Sandy continued, "When I lived here with Pete there were mornings like this, where there were people sharing breakfast in the kitchen. People who had come to Pete to be loved. He loved them and they opened up to love in ways I never saw before. Nick moved into his Dad's space and his Dad left him the legacy of love. I felt it a long time ago. I love how it feels when Nick looks at me, touches me. When I realized that we needed to open to Janice and Karen I realized it wouldn't stop there."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers