Consoling Simone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you can wash my back." Simone giggled and sat up, handing Julie a luxurious sponge that was included in the gift pack.

The milk beads running down Simone's chest reminded her of come. Julie obliged and started to sponge Simone's back in slow motion.

"Mmm my pleasure." Julie edged her face closer into Simone, "So, 'sis' have you told Dean about the fun we had on Friday night?" she dared to nibble her earlobe after she asked.

"No." Simone whispered, "I wanted to, but he kinda shut me down."

"You should! I'm sure he'd drooool to hear about it, drool even more to watch us."

Julie tenderly kissed Simone on the lips, slipping her tongue into play with Simone's tongue. Julie moved the sponge to bathe Simone's rising breasts.

"Fuck girl, I'm getting a wide-on just washing you." Julie lowered her head to kiss Simone's chest.

"Hu, humm." Dean cleared his throat while standing in the doorway.

Julie's head swung around to give Dean a devious smile, then turned back to Simone.

"Mmmm smells like vanilla, I love that smell." Julie cooed.

"Hey Deano, your girlfriend just invited me to smell her chest." Julie had an almost sarcastic tone.

"Uh huh, wondered what you were up to, had me worried for a minute." Dean tried to joke.

"Worried? Maybe you're right, he wouldn't drool." Julie mumbled to Simone.

"So what's cookin' good lookin'?" Julie asked Dean in a flirtatious tone.

"Chicken Teriyaki."

"Mmmm yummy." Julie raised her eyebrows waiting for an invitation, which wasn't forthcoming.

"A n y w a y," Julie broke the awkward silence "can I borrow your little black dress for Friday night Simmy?"

"Oh." Simone was caught off guard. She widened her eyes at Julie signalling her to go along with her. "I thought I might wear that when WE go out."

"Ooops." Julie bit her lip.

"Where are you two going anyway?" Dean queried.

There was another silence as Julie looked into Simone's eyes. Simone knew her playful friend was getting her kicks out of watching her squirm. Finally Julie answered.

"An annual grope session, ooops I mean my works Christmas party, same thing. A bit early if you ask me but they always have it in November."

"Must be some party. Simone's looking forward to it. Where are you having it?" Dean asked. Simone thought she detected a suspicious tone. Again Julie seemed to enjoy a pause before she answered.

"Well I haven't got a boyfriend to take so I might as well take a 'sister'." Julie said caressing a finger across Simone's cleavage with a giggle.

"We're having it at Cleo's Bistro this year. I don't blame Simmy for looking forward to it ... It's okay Simmy, I'll find something foxy to wear. You wear the black dress."

"Sorry Jules, I already had it in mind." Simone said nervously, but was looking at Dean's reaction to Julie's antics. He had a blank look on his face and was lost for words.

"It's okay, no biggy. On that note, I guess I should split. I mean I only saw two candles down there for dinner. How about if I spray whipped cream all over myself, maybe you two would like to eat me for dessert?" Julie flashed them both a mischievous look as she stood up.

"You're too much." Simone giggled. Dean's jaw had dropped.

"It's okay Deano, I was just trying to get a rise out of you." Julie said and brushed her breast against his arm as she squeezed past him.

"Looks like I succeeded. Later you two." and she was gone.

-------------------------

That night ended similar to the previous few, only difference being, Dean seemed to be a little quieter. Simone enjoyed the sex but the earth hadn't moved for her since last Friday night.

She thought it strange that she hadn't heard from Dean at all on Thursday night, but used the free time to dwell on what would happen the following night. If Dean had been there, he probably would've noticed her being a little distant for this reason.

Simone came home from work Friday afternoon and began preening herself for the night ahead. She bathed, shaved her pussy, moisturised her body and painted her nails. Whilst doing so, had received a message from Dean and Luke on her voice messages. Dean apologising for falling asleep early yesterday, he wished her a fun night and said he would see her tomorrow. Luke's message was in his most seductive tone, expressing he couldn't wait to see her tonight.

Simone's wanton fantasy of having a threesome with two men was about to happen! Her anxiety was growing, she felt nervous but excited as well. She decided to not wear a bra and chose a black high-cut pair of lace panties that were held together by a thin narrow black ribbon that criss-crossed from the top of the front band to the top at the back.

She slipped on the 'little black dress' Julie spoke of. It was a backless mini length with an extremely low v-neck style enhancing her irresistable cleavage. Her make-up a little heavier than her last visit to the Bennetts, including ruby red lipstick that portrayed her scarlett woman intentions. Her perfume also more intoxicating than she last wore, with a light body spray between her boobs and her firm thighs. She adorned herself with a couple of rings, toerings, an anklet and large hooped earrings. She didn't wear a necklace as she was hoping for a pearl one later on in the evening. Simone slipped on her black stilettos. She was ready!

-------------------------

It was Ray Bennett who greeted Simone at the front door. The mature hunk looked to have just showered with wet slicked back hair and wearing a short satin navy blue robe. He had an undone silk black tie hanging around his neck.

"Mmmm well, hi there baby doll, you look sizzlin, get in here." Ray swooned.

"Thanks ..." Simone wasn't sure whether to call him 'daddy' or revert back to the old name she had for him of 'Mr B'.

"Relax, deep breaths." Ray said holding her chin and as he leaned in to kiss her tenderly whispered, "Who's your daddy?"

"You're my daddy." Simone replied breathlessly after their lips parted.

"Yes I am, and I'm going to take good care of you." Ray started to drag the tie from his own neck.

"You just have to relax for me okay?" he started to blindfold Simone with the tie.

"Oooh, okay." Simone never would have expected this but was feeling instantly relaxed and very excited. She assisted by adjusting the tie comfortably over her eyes.

"I feel like I'm about to play pin the tail on the donkey." she giggled making her boobs jiggle.

"I'd love to pin my donkey to your tail." It was Luke's voice that came from behind as he embraced her.

His cock already hard as it pressed in the crack of her bottom. Simone immediately felt her clit twitching. He slipped one hand inside the front of her dress massaging one of her easily accessible tits.

"Oh Luke, mmmm that feels so gooood." Simone cooed.

Ray grabbed both of her hands with his and lead her down the hall to his bedroom, the master bedroom.

"This way, my sizzling princess."

Luke was still pushed up against her from behind, fondling both her tits and licking inside her ear.

"Oh god yes, lead the way." Simone was already moist before they reached the bedroom.

Luke had slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders so it slinked down her body and hit the floor.

"Oh my fucking god Simone, you look incredible." Luke was admiring her choice of panties.

"So very fucking hot!" Ray chimed in.

"Thanks." Simone playfully pouted, "Not fair, I can't see you two."

They all knew she was pretending and that she loved the blindfolding.

"Okay, baby doll, let's get you comfortable. Lay down on daddy's big bed."

The next thing she felt was both their mouths on hers, both their tongues in her mouth. Exploring her tongue and each others in a swirling pool of saliva. Both her tits were being mauled and there was a hand on her head.

One mouth left hers and was moving down to lick her neck, her chest, her boob. The tongue was circling her areola then sucking her nipple, gently at first but the sensation roughing up a little which felt perfect. The other mouth was now clamped down hard on her mouth, the tongue licking the roof of her mouth running along her teeth and twirling wildly with her own tongue. She felt a finger slip down her panties and along her wet slit. She was losing track now who was who but she didn't care, she was in fucking heaven.

The finger slightly entered to rub the tip of her clit: She felt a hand on her pussy, a hand massaging her tit while being sucked, a hand on her head and a hand massaging her thigh. She reached down to grab both exposed cocks either side of her, gently pushing and pulling them both with the same rhythm. They felt the same length, though one did feel slightly slimmer than the other. She guessed the slimmer cock was Luke's. She could feel pre-cum seeping from both.

"Mmmm you're so wet baby girl." Ray said throatily, "Lets undo these sexy panties so I can drink you up."

Ray started undoing the ribbon, pulling it free of the panties, leaving her panties gaping wide open from the top of the front band to the top of the back band where a thin strand of lace kept them together. He moved down from her tits to spread her legs as his hot breath was sending a vibration along her craving slit.

"Mmmm good girl, your clit is opening up like a hothouse flower baby doll. And I see you shaved for Daddy." Ray's tongue went straight to her clit making her back arch as she let out a high pitched gasp with delight.

Luke had straddled her stomach and his hands pushed her tits together as he leaned down to suck and nibble her deep pink nipples. He reached over to grab some oil which he then splattered into his hands and massaged her luscious tits.

She felt Luke's cock entering from the bottom of her cleavage. She took over the job of holding her tits together.

"I need to fuck your gorgeous tits Simone, would you like that?" Luke asked softly.

"Oh god yes, mmmm, pump my horny tits Luke and oh god mmmmm yes eat me up Daddy."

While Luke was titty fucking her, Simone was able to lick his tip on the upswing. He was also sticking a finger in her mouth to suck. She was loving it, moaning and groaning.

"Oh Luke, mmmm you taste delicious, more, more, more, mmmm smokey flavour."

Ray's tongue was now probing deep inside Simone's pussy, occasionally flicking and poking her clit. His tongue had reached a spot inside her that made her pelvis and hips shake uncontrollably. Her hips were bucking like crazy and Luke took this cue to put his cock in her mouth. She was hungry for it.

"Why don't you put the rest of that red lipstick on my cock sexy, and leave your mark." Luke said. Simone replied with an approving moan.

Fucking her blindfolded face was all Luke could do from coming instantly. His grunts in entering her hot mouth were expressing his effort to hold back a torrid load. Her hot tongue and fast rhythm was reflecting Ray's assault on her pussy. She lowered her head to lick and suck on Luke's hairless balls, caressing that tender spot behind his balls while moaning at the taste of him. They were all moaning in unison, Luke was the loudest now.

"Fuck me dead, I gotta come!" he announced.

Luke grabbed his own cock and started to edge backwards so he could come on her tits. Simone had other ideas as she reached out for his hips and wrapped her lips around his cock again. As he was about to release his load, Ray stuck a finger up Luke's ass.

"Oh my fucking god." Luke screamed, his thick come pouring into Simone's mouth.

It leaked out of the sides of her mouth but she swallowed the bulk of it in one gulp while she gently pumped his cock milking out the last of his juice. Luke pulled his semi softened cock out of her mouth while she scraped up the residue around her mouth and chin and sucked her fingers dry, swallowing all of the remainder.

"Mmmm oh god, I need to be fucked." Simone shrieked "Fuck me, please! I need cock up my cunt!"

"Mmmm my baby doll needs her daddy. Okay." Ray boasted.

"Fuck yes. I do, I really do."

Ray wrapped her long legs around his neck and aimed his cock at her glistening opening. Luke was now on the side of Simone rubbing her tits and tummy, whispering messages of how hot, how incredible she is.

Simone's pussy was saturated so Ray wasted no time in plowing straight in.

"Tongue kiss me Luke. Pull my hair!" Simone demanded.

Luke complied, impressed at sighting a woman who was as lusty as his half sister.

Ray was grunting loudly with every ram of his cock. He was in a lather of sweat and felt close to coming at the site of screwing this exceptional beauty, still blindfolded. His hands were also all over her tits, squeezing her nipples. Simone's mouth was busy tonguing wildly with Luke's but she was still managing to let out high pitched moans in a quick tempo. Her pussy muscles were squeezing and sucking Ray in with every thrust. Luke was getting hard again sneaking a peek at Ray's cock covered in juice and pumping away at Simone's bald cunt.

"Oh, oh, oh, here I come." Simone screamed and released her pussy juice all over Ray's cock.

Ray was now pumping at a ferocious speed and couldn't contain himself any longer.

"Fuck yes! Me too baby doll." he announced as he threw his head back. He withdrew his cock from Simone and looked back down as he sprayed his frothy ejaculation all over Simone's tits, up her chin and some hit Luke's cheek.

Simone started playing with the cum on her chest, lifting a finger to taste it. Luke scraped the residue of his cheek and licked it up.

"Nice one." Luke complimented Ray.

Simone couldn't see it but the two men engaged in a brief kiss. She didn't hear it either she was too engrossed in the relief she just felt and playfully feeling and tasting the cum over her body. Luke was hard.

"You up for some more, sexy?" Luke asked Simone.

"Oooh yes," she giggled, "more, more, more."

"Roll over then, get on all fours for me."

Luke started licking her back, rubbing his unshaven face over her. His tongue and unshaven chin moved down to her peachy ass pouting at him . It was Ray's turn to lay next to her, caressing her all over: her back, around to her stomach, up along her breasts. Luke dared to lick inside her crack and down to her anal entrance.

"Oh my god you two, I'm in total fucking heaven." Simone cooed in between moans.

Luke continued to dart his tongue around her rim, alternating with long licks up and down the inside of her crack. She was loving this, squealing with delight.

Luke's hand was still kneading her cheek as he reached over for the oil again. He then started giving Simone a lower back massage working down over the black lacey band to her perfect ass cheeks and oiling the inside of her crack. He teased her drenched pussy with the head of his cock while his fingers were massaging in between the crack of her ass.

Luke withdrew his cock and replaced it with his finger in her pussy.

"Oh Luke, are you going to fuck my ass? Can I take off the blindfold now?"

"Relax baby doll." Ray said. "I'm here for you, if at anytime you want him to stop, he will, won't you son."

"Well ... I will, but expect it to feel uncomfortable at first. Trust me, sexy, you're gonna love it."

"Okay." Simone said quietly.

His lubricated fingers moved up to her asshole, wetting the entrance as much as he could. He gently pushed one finger into her anal hole. She squinted her eyes and grimaced slightly as she let out a gasp.

"Are you okay princess?" Ray asked.

"Yes, yes I'm okay."

Luke's cock then took over the role, collecting the oozing juices from her pussy and sliding his cock up to her ass. He spread her ass cheeks as he gently entered then pushed up into her tight virgin hole.

"Oh shit! Uh!" Simone cried out.

Luke pushed the head of his cock all the way in. Simone's legs started wobbling, she felt like jelly. The pain was much more than she expected and she let out a painful scream.

"You alright, sexy?" Luke didn't want to hurt her. "You're doing great, I'm in, just try to hang in there okay?"

"Oh god, Luke that fucking kills." Simone whimpered. Her face was buried in the bed.

Every one of her pores oozed perspiration. She felt like her legs were going to buckle and that she was going to collapse.

"If you want me to stop that bad I will." Luke said.

"No, it's okay, I can handle it, but I better love it eventually."

Ray chuckled at her. "You will baby doll." He continued pampering her with caresses to try and keep her calm.

Luke dared to push in deeper and withdraw, then further in on every entrance. Simone was still squinting and groaning in pain.

"Oh Simone, you have the sweetest ass I've ever had the joy to fuck."

Luke started a slightly faster rhythm to entering and withdrawing. He was about to give her his full length on the next entry.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!, okay, okay, I'm good, I'm okay." Simone was talking to herself more than anyone else.

Luke started up a faster rhythm now, forgetting his concern for her and moaning while enjoying ravishing this hot piece of ass.

"Ooooh it's getting better now." Simone said in between gasping.

Simone co-operated by pushing down on Luke. She stuck a finger inside her own pussy and was amazed her finger could feel Luke's cock through the thin wall that separated her ass and vagina. She started to quiver.

Just as she thought this felt like it had been going on for hours, she heard Julie's familiar giggling coming up the hallway. Her and Luke continued to thrust into each other while Ray's hands and tongue were all over her. Simone, still blindfolded, turned her head to face the door, she could hear Julie enter the room.

"Oooh Simmy, you look like you're having fun." Simone could tell Julie was tipsy.

"Oh my fucking god, you wouldn't believe how much fun." Simone replied.

"Yes I would. How about a kiss for your favourite sister." Julie laid on the top of the bed and gave Simone a passionate kiss. Julie held Simone's chin in her hand.

"Now Simmy baby, I hope you're not mad with me but I brought a friend home. You wouldn't believe who I ran into at Cleo's." Julie started. She was interrupted by Luke.

"Oh fuck!" Luke screamed, he rammed his cock right up Simone's ass as he injected his hot juice into her. Simone let out a moan of satisfaction as the come spilled out of her ass and trickled down her legs. He was still slowly pumping to empty himself completely.

"Oh my fucking god, it's true." Dean's voice rang out in the room.

Simone gasped in absolute horror and pulled the blindfold off. Her face felt hot.

"Calm down Deano, I warned you." Julie slurred.

"You what? why?" Simone pleaded.

"I want to fuck him Simmy and I thought he deserved to join in on our fun." Julie pouted.

"And I deserved this to happen. It's okay Jules." Simone said.

"I was right, you really are a slut!" Dean's eyes bored into Simone.

"Hey son, calm down." Ray got up to Dean and directed him deeper into the room.

"Take a seat, take a deep breath." Ray more or less pushed Dean into a chair. "She's one hot ride Dean boy, and no reason why you can't jump aboard too." he gave Dean a wicked grin.

"I can't believe it." Dean muttered. "You're right though. It might be over between us, slut, but there's no reason I can't get in on the action tonight. I wanna fuck your ass before we split."

Simone looked horrified, she wasn't up to this command by her well endowed inexperienced, now ex-boyfriend. Luke saw how she was feeling in her eyes.

"Okay son, settle down." Ray started massaging Dean's shoulders.

"Yeah chill Dean, you'll get some ass." Luke said.

"Get him ready, sis." Luke whispered to Julie.

Julie swaggered over to Dean. She undid his fly and started to massage his cock which didn't take long to rise to attention after she teased it with an occasional lick.