Consorting

Story Info
They plot against his twin
1k words
3.96
59.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need your help," he whispered softly, sincerely. Childlike.

She hesitated. They'd barely even been friends, let alone a pair that would consort to aid one another.

"Oh?" she raised an eyebrow curiously.

"I want...." his voice trailed off. His eyes were aflame with mischief; an emotion she recognized all too well in those eyes. His usual. His charm.

Her interest was certainly piqued. So she waited, giving him the time to formulate the words that were elluding his soft, supple lips.

"I want your help," he repeated, stumbling over his words as a child would their untied shoelaces. "I want to...."

"You said that already," she teased, her own brown orbs warming to his pleading chocolate gems.

"I know," he sighed. "This is hard for me."

Honesty. From him. Of all people. She was shocked.

"Alright, so, you're being a gentleman and you're being honest, this is a first," she chided. "What's up?"

"Stop!," he grinned. "Don't make this harder for me."

"Alright?" she smiled warmly, welcoming his statement, whatever it might be.

"I want to...do stuff," his voice was barely above a whisper.

"With me?" she practically shrieked.

"No, no," he chuckled. "I could never do that to Joe."

"Oh," she smiled reassuringly. "Then with who?"

"Joe," he choked on his twin brother's name.

She was lost. Confused. Had he just said what she thought he'd said?

"I need your help," he pleaded. "He'll....he'll never go for this."

His expression was confused, sad, lost and needing rescue.

"I need your help," he reiterated, bowing his head and breaking their eye contact.

"What do you expect me to do for you?" she sighed.

"I have a plan," he grinned, grabbing her hand and leading her back toward the band's bus.

*~*~*

"Just lay back," she grinned. "Trust me."

"I totally trust you," he smirked. "But you've got a devilish look in your eyes tonight."

"I know," she smirked back, unbuttoning his khaki shorts and yanking them over the soft slope of his hips.

He gasped as she threw his shorts across their hotelroom, sliding her hands tauntingly over his exposed abdomen.

"What, no underwear today?" she laughed.

"Nah," he grinned. "I was free-balling it!"

The couple erupted into laughter.

She hushed him, grabbing a hold of his quickly hardening cock. "Don't ruin the mood!"

"Alright then," he laughed and reclined back on the bed. "I'll just let you take the lead."

"Mmmhmm," she grinned as she ran the tip of her tongue over his body, heading due South.

She worked her feminine charms over his erection, weaving her tongue as a spider would a delicate web. Before long, his head was thrown back into the pillows and the soft, tell-tale moans of ecstacy were escaping his rough, stubbled throat. She gestured faintly to an individual waiting in the doorway, and watched as his form approached the bed with hesitancy and anxious glee.

"Joe, baby," she whispered, trying not to excite him from his orally induced haze. "Billy's going to take over, okay?"

She could have asked him for a million dollars- or donkeys- right now and he would have moaned yes: this, she knew. Perhaps it was wrong to take advantage of his weakness to bring in a third party. His brother. His twin. His other half. But the thought was exciting to her, exhilarating. So she moved aside to make room for the third warm body and allowed his lips to envelope her lover, renewing his sensual moans.

"Baby?" she cooed in his ear as she slowly licked across the rough surface of his jaw. "You need to shave!"

"Mmmm," he grinned.

"Baby?" she repeated.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Billy's blowing you!"

"Oh, okay," he grinned. "It feels amazing."

His twin moaned in agreement.

She giggled. "You don't care?"

"No," Joe grinned. "Just as long as he keeps....fuck....I'm so fuckin close!"

She grinned back at him, and began to circle his pale pink nipples with the tip of her tongue. She worked her hand lower, placing it gently around Billy's firm grasp on Joe's shaft.

"Tastes good?" she smiled.

Billy pulled off his brother, licked his lips, and grinned. "Wanna taste?"

"Of course," she smirked and covered Joe's length with her mouth.

"Oh god....Oh....Fuck....I'm....Fuck," Joe hissed between gritted teeth. His hands behind his head, Joe's body began to gently convulse, signaling that his release was deliciously close.

"My turn," Billy grinned.

"You want him all for yourself," she cooed in his ear, licking the small silver hoop that adorned his right earlobe.

"Mmmhmm," he agreed, stroking frantically as his tongue flicked over his brother's tip.

"I don't fuckin....ah shit," Joe groaned. "Whoever, whatever, just fuckin....yeah."

"I see how it is," she grinned, laying back next to her lover and watching the show. "I'm not needed here anymore, sheez."

"Nah baby," Billy grinned, taking a breather and stroking with a powerful grip. "We need you around, trust me."

"Thanks, Bill," she giggled.

"Yeah, like he said," Joe groaned and began to shudder softly as Billy's lips returned to their work.

"You're too funny when you're about to cum," she grinned, nestling close to his body and watching Billy finish the job she'd started.

"Ah jesus," Joe grunted. "I'm gonna...."

"Mmm, Joe," Billy moaned as he pumped harder, his mouth waiting to receive what his brother was so close to offering him.

She watched, wide-eyed, as Joe released forefully onto Billy's waiting tongue, his eyes tightly shut, his arms clutching to the bedspread with such force that he tore the sheets from their cozy fit to the mattress.

"Wow," she beamed. "That was amazing."

"I'll say," Joe sighed, running his hands through his hair and rising up on his elbows to stare at his twin.

Billy licked his lips sheepishly, avoiding Joe's stare and eyeing her instead.

"Kiss me," he smirked.

She leaned forward and met his soft, plush lips, their saliva mixing, and the taste of Joe's fluids filling her mouth.

"You bastard," she laughed as she pulled away, licking her lips.

"My turn," Joe grinned as his lips fell onto hers forcefully. Their kiss was frenzied, passionate, and she felt his tongue cleaning the last of himself from her.

"I taste good," he beamed.

"You do," she agreed.

There was an uncomfortable silence between the three. Billy sitting at the bottom of their bed, staring intently as the pair's lips parted. Unsure, uncertain. More silence.

Joe looked from his girlfriend to his twin, then back. The evil grin that crossed his face delighted her, bringing the moist feeling between her legs back to life.

"Who's next?" he growled.