Constance: A Recent Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually Constance briefly remembered the first time she tasted cum and that whole first year of her introduction to this delicacy, but now was not the time for reminiscences. She had this nice guy with a rock hard cock that could shoot and shoot seemingly forever. She might have found another steady source, plus this one lived close by.

Constance always had a few men on a list for satisfying her cum addiction, mainly old boyfriends with whom she kept in touch who knew her peculiar tastes.

Her last speech had Gil not just hard, but ready to shoot again. Just from listening to her sexy, almost lewd discussion about cum. Especially, he thought, the part about the rubber and the glass. He thought that probably every guy would love a girl who not just sucks him to make him feel good, but sucks him because she loves to suck and she loves to get the juice!

"I would love to cum again and it would be wonderful to see what shoving my cock between these two mounds of your is like, then to shoot off in your mouth. There may not be as much as a few minutes ago, but, believe me, you'll not be unsatisfied."

With that Constance reached back with both hands and in one motion removed her bra. Though most men struggled with and often would rip them, she was quite familiar with the 4- and 5-eyelet underwire bras she usually wore.

There they were, he thought. Even more beautiful that he had imagined. Two large round globes. In the front of each was a huge nipple the size of other women's tits. (OK, so he might have exaggerated.) The truly incredible thing was that they seemed not to be governed by gravity: each one stood out toward him as if at attention.

He stood up to allow Constance to lie down on the sofa and then straddled her chest. She leaned her head forward and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth while taking her stunning breasts with her relatively tiny hands. She pushed them together to make a tunnel for his now rigid cock to slide into. In and out, she sucked him.

Each time he thrust forward his thighs hit the bottoms of her tits causing them to jiggle and push up towards her lovely face. Concurrently the head of his prick would pop out of the top end of the tunnel and get sucked right into her waiting mouth. She kept her mouth open even when he went back inside her tit tunnel, just in case he began to shoot before she expected. The girl was definitely not going to miss a drop of his second present to her. She began to moan each time the head left her mouth with a slight drool of pre-cum mixed with her saliva.

Another look of anticipation began to spread on her face. He could see that she wanted him to cum again as much if not more than he did. It was hard for him to believe, but he certainly was not going to argue. He just continued to increase his speed as he became fascinated by her moaning, her clearly forming orgasm, and her love of the activity itself.

As Gil was ever nearing the point of no return, again, Constance could tell. Just before he began that final phase of the complex, organic process, she grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands and forced him up on top of her face, taking him deeply into her mouth. Gil had been with two women who could deep throat him. However, each time the woman had worked up slowly to it, taking him deeper gradually over the course of an oral love-making session. Once she was relaxed enough with wine and/or a joint, she was finally able to take almost all of his cock into her throat. But it was less than an ideal feeling because he had really liked both of those women and it was clear that each time they were struggling to control their gag reflexes. They were turned on by the idea of doing it, but it still wasn't really giving them any pleasure.

Here, though, was a woman who had only been sucking the head of his cock. Suddenly she had crammed him down her throat. He couldn't believe the feeling of her tight throat compounded with the feeling of her lips closing down on the root and his pubic hair and her forceful tongue putting just the right amount of pressure on the underside of his entire length while its tip pressed on the base between his balls.

The maneuver, nonetheless, had its desired affect. Gil began to feel the stirring in his balls and knew the inexorable gush was just seconds away. Of course Constance's sexual intuition told her the same thing.

Gil could not nor did not want to hold back a second longer. He could feel the ultimate moment, his cum shooting from deep inside. She pushed him back out of her throat and began sucking the cum out of him, spurt by warm spurt. One. Two. Three. Each seemed to hit the back of her mouth harder than the last. Four. Less strong, but seemingly more fluid, she thought. She continued to suck as he continued to cum, licking the underside of his head with her sensuous tongue, causing an exquisite sensation. Five. Six. Seven. He came for an even longer period that the first time. Eight. And Nine.

Though very caught up at the moment in his own body's functions, Gil was still starring at Constance. It dawned on him that she, too, was having a huge orgasm of her own, just like before. Her face flushed, then turned rosy and he could feel her tits become a little moist very suddenly. Of course these were secondary signs, the quivering her entire torso was doing, including those Jello mounds of her boobs, was a sure sign in itself.

When he finished shooting off in her mouth, he fell to the floor beside the sofa. She sat up, feeling her own release and coming somewhat back to reality. She looked at him and smiled. She was having small quivering shots of excitement coursing through her, though the ballet of her huge breast flesh was dancing to its own rhythms.

"How are you doing?" he asked her with as much post-blowjob bravado as he could muster.

She just smiled continuing to keep her lips closed, her body finally starting to come to rest. Gil realized that she had not swallowed a single drop of his load. She had the whole thing sitting in that amazing and beautiful mouth of hers. Then he saw the elfish flicker on her happy face.

Constance wanted to savor his cum and play with it. The chocolate idea had been a good one, plus she'd never found a food to which cum did not add enjoyment. But, now that she had a very full mouth almost overflowing with pure cum she wanted to show him her prize and how much she liked it and appreciated him giving it to her. She just needed to figure out how best to play it.

Getting up, she went to he bar and returned with a glass usually reserved for martinis. Then, with a sexy and mischievous look in her eyes, she slowly dribbled the entire white, frothy load out, down her lower lip, down her chin and into the wide-mouth martini glass. She made sure that he could see every drop falling in what appeared to be slow motion as it drooled from her mouth, down her lips, onto her chin and into the glass. After the bulk of the cum had fallen into the glass, she proceeded to suck up the rest from various corners of her mouth and pushed them together so they too would plop into the deepening pool in the glass.

While she was a little concerned that his load might overflow the glass, she remembered that she certainly had done this before and even with three or four loads, the large Y-shaped crystal would not overflow. She briefly had a set of recollections of tasting times past: that fraternity party, the soccer team, the Eurocum Contest, and the other major cum drinking and eating events of her young life. In addition there were all of the lovely evenings with one-on-one intimacy with a special cock. But she remembered that Gil's load was a unique and wonderful thing in itself and had given her a great orgasm. Now for the final touch.

"That was fan-fucking-tastic," she finally said. "I absolutely love sucking your dick and tasting your delicious cum." Then she moved the glass under her nose and smelled it the way one might drink in the aroma of a fine wine. Next she raised the glass as if in a toast. "Here's looking at you, kid."

And with that, she put the glass to her lips, took another sniff to once more savor the piquant aroma, and in a surprisingly unfeminine fashion slurped the glassful of cum back into her mouth, down her throat and sat back with a large gulp and a smile.

Gil, being the sensitive guy he is, asked her "Are you OK? I mean I have never been with a woman quite as, um, oral as you are. Are you satisfied? Have you cum? Enough?"

"Baby," she replied, "I am ready to stick that stick of yours back in my mouth and use it as a pacifier. Let's get into bed."

12