Construction Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

She stuck out her tongue and laughed. "Yeah, how could you tell?"

"I could smell the cunt on your face, you little slut."

They went to the shower near the guest room and turned the water on and waited. Debra sat on the commode and pissed as she waited. Patty held her hand under the water to feel the warmth. Debra, unrolled some paper and dabbed her cunt from the pissing. Patty, then sat down and pissed, before she stood and got into the shower joining Debra. Debra already had a washcloth and soap and started to rub Patty. They talked and she told the other girl about Jerome, and why she hadn't talked to him at the diner. Patty explained she had never been with a black man and didn't really want to. Debra understood, but she told her that she had been with Jerome and he was fantastic. Patty said she didn't care she didn't want any black people. Deb smiled and said she understood, she knew that Tommy had probably already invited him over that night and she didn't say anything.

"I'm really enjoying washing you girl. Your body is so soft and nice."

The put their arms around each other and kissed. Then the continued wash each other's bodies.

"Better bend over and let me wash your ass after Tommy fucked it a while ago."

Patty, did as she was asked and Debra moved the wash cloth over her tender asshole and cleaned it nicely. Her other hand moved up to Patty's tits and fondled them as she washed her new found friend. After they had both showered, they stepped out of the shower and started to towel each other off.

After they had dried completely, they headed for the other room and Patty said, "I don't have any clean panties, but I can still use the jeans and shirt I guess."

"Don't worry, I've got some clean panties, and you don't really need a shirt yet. Maybe in the morning. Tommy's not done yet. Let's put the panties on and head for the living room"

"Okay, baby, that would work for me."

They headed into Debra's room and she opened the panty drawer and they both pick a pair. They slipped them on and headed for the living room.

"Well, I guess the two of you are ready huh?"

"Sure, why not.", Patty said, as she sat down next to him.

"She's really clean, Tommy, I even washed her ass." She smiled as she watched her husband kiss Patty deeply as he rubbed her tits.

"Sure, Deb, she's a good woman."

"I bet she's ready again, but first would you two like a little bit to eat?"

"Yeah, I think that would be great. Why don't you go make us something?"

Debra moved toward the kitchen and Tommy let Patty head that way to help her as he leaned back and turned on the TV.

After the ladies finished supper and called Tommy, the ate burger, French fries and had some beer. They had finally put on tee shirts because of the spattering of grease from the burger, but still sat there eating in panties and tee shirts. Every now and then during the course of the meal, Tommy would grab at the tits of one or the other of them. There was a good bit of laughter and camaraderie amongst the three of them. Actually, Patty had hoped that the three of them would end up in bed together before the night was over. Tommy look up and saw the clock had positioned itself at 7:30 and he knew that Jerome would be there fairly soon. He wonder if he'd be alone, but somehow knew that he wouldn't be.

After supper, the ladies cleaned up and Tommy went to watch the TV until they were finished. They came into the living room at 7:55 and sat down. He looked over at Debra and let her know it was about time for Jerome. She smiled and looked at Patty.

At about 10 after eight o'clock Jerome walked in the front door with Isaac with him. Isaac was as black as the ace of spades and was quite imposing. He walked over to Debra, kissed her, his tongue running into her mouth and then Jerome kissed her and went to sit in the chair. Isaac sat next to Debra and put his arm around her. The three guys made small talk and Patty just sat next to Tommy and held on tight. Isaac's arm went around Debra and cupped her breast and Tommy held on tight to Debra, holding her close, his hand going underneath her right breast as he did. Jerome and Tommy talked about construction, then Jerome looked at Isaac and told Tommy, "Jesus, he can't wait for you buddy."

Tommy looked over and saw that Debra was straddling Isaac and her shirt was gone as he held her and they kissed deeply, his hands grabbing her ass and pulling the cheeks apart. Debra moaned as she road his crotch, enjoying the feeling of his cock pushing against her pussy. Tommy smiled and kissed Patty, pulling her tee up as he did.

"Don't, Tommy, I don't want that right now."

"To late, baby, you're about to enjoy yourself."

He continued to pull her shirt and she lifted her arms allowing the garment to clear her body. He threw the shirt aside and Jerome walked over and cupped her breasts, and she said, "No, Jerome, I've never been with a black man, and I don't want to be."

"Too bad, darlin'."

Tommy pulled at her panties and moved them down her body as Jerome cupped her breasts, holding her arms above her. He pulled them clear and tossed them to lay with her tee. Jerome looked at her pussy and smiled. He looked over saw Debra still in her panties but sucking a huge black cock, so he dropped his pants as did Tommy. He and Tommy both had about 7 inches but Isaac had at least 10 inches and Debra couldn't talk, with that mouthful.

Tommy took Patty and pushed her to the couch, moving between her legs and driving his cock home. Jerome moved to her head and brushed his cock against her lips. She refused his entrance, the gasped "I don't do black men." As she did, he pushed his cock into her mouth and smiled.

"I'm sure my wife would love to see me now, Isaac."

"Wouldn't surprise me, Jerome. This bitch sure know how to suck a cock."

"I know, she sucked me off this morning when I came to pick Tommy up."

Tommy pulled his cock from Patty and she kept sucking Jerome. "Well, slut, looks like you don't mind black cock so much anymore" and he laughed.

Jerome pulled his cock from her lips and moved down between her legs.

"Yes, go ahead, fuck me baby, I need it. I'm sorry I didn't want to have sex with blacks you really feel good."

Jerome laughed as his cock pushed into her body. He started to fuck her as she wrapped her legs over his sides, her heels digging into his back as she did.

They heard Isaac groan and Tommy looked over to watch him pull his cock free and shoot his load into his wife's face, shooting into her hair, then pushing it back into her mouth. He love the look of his cum shooting on a woman's face after he had been sucked off. She continues to suck his cock, enjoying the fresh taste of his sperm. She went wild sucking his cock as it kept shooting sperm into her mouth. She couldn't believe the amount of cum that he was shooting. Finally he slowed down and she mellowed into just sucking on the piece of me in front of her. She pulled free, looked lovingly at him and kissed the head as she looked at him.

He laughed and said "You really enjoyed that didn't you."

"Yea, I sure did, honey." She just lay there, her head on his thigh and looked over to see Patty in orgasm from having Jerome's cock in her. Tommy walked over to his wife and took his hard cock and pushed it in her mouth.

"I guess that you need to take care of this while she calms down, from the fucking she's getting."

Debra smiled and her face covered in cum and her hair glistening with his cum she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking. The noise of her sucking resonated throughout the room. Isaac moved up and played with his cock, then removed his pants and pushed her legs apart. He positioned his cock between her legs and pushed into her. She mewled around her husband's as Isaac pushed deeper into her and he didn't slow down until he could push no further. His cock wasn't super hard yet but it was getting that way as he held her tight.

Her cunt was spread wide from his cock and she let her husband's cock loose, and said "Isaac, your cock feels so good baby, I'm so stretched out, damn, you really have a big cock."

Tommy pushed his cock back into her mouth and began fucking her face.

Jerome, looked down at Patty, relaxing from the orgasm and then he grabbed her and turned her over. He was taking her doggie style and she really wanted it. She arched her back and he drove his cock home, hitting bottom as he did. His pubes were rubbing against her ass as he started fucking her again. She looked back and smiled at him, and saw he was looking at her. She was so happy at that moment. She had never had sex with the opposite race, but she was loving it. She now wondered what it was going to be like to be with Isaac, and she looked forward to it, she looked at Debra and knew she was enjoying herself. Her cunt was exploding as Jerome fucked her and she pushed back against him as she was being fucked.

Debra looked up as Tommy pulled from her mouth and watched as he headed for the camera.

Tommy got the cameras and started to use them. He aimed at Patty and took pictures as she was getting fucked by Jerome. She turned to look at Jerome and Tommy shot her photo as she faced the camera. Then he took the movie camera and aimed it at Patty and widened the angle as she continued to get fucked for the first time by a black man, his partner. Then he turned the camera on Isaac and his wife and took more, with her looking in the lens and smiling as she got fucked, her face covered with drying cum and her hair still showing from the strands that hit her their. He looked over at Jerome and saw him pull free, and move to Patty's face and stuff her mouth with his cock. He began to empty his balls in her mouth and he took more photos.

His wife orgasmed with Isaac and he pulled from her and moved over between Patty's legs. He looked down at her as Jerome pulled from her mouth and pushed his cock into her. She screamed as she felt his cock stretch her beyond what was normal during any intercourse she had before. He stayed still for a moment to let her become used to him. Then he began to fuck her, allowing her to become his. His cock was not only large, but wide too and her legs wrapped around him and took him, enjoying the feeling of his balls slapping against her. She looked at him and he was staring back at her and she heard the camera shutter close again as Tommy captured her image again.

She cared at first, but now it didn't seem to matter. She'd already been fucked by three men today, and she'd already swallowed two loads of cum, and she hoped she would get a third from Isaac, to have his cock between her lips. She looked up and saw Debra get on her hands and knees and Tommy stood behind her and his cock went into her ass and she smiled, this time Jerome had the camera, and he took a photo of her getting ass fucked, before he pointed the camera at her and she looked over as she was being fucked. What a group of weirdo's she'd met, but the fucking was good.

Debra moved hard against the cock pushing into her and enjoyed the fucking. She kept hearing the shutter noise and she kept fucking. When her hubby stopped he pulled from her and moved to her face, there he unloaded covering her face and hair with his sperm, she licked what she could reach and then moved over to where Patty was being fucked. She moved close and the women kissed, just before Patty started to clean the cum from Debra's face with her tongue. Isaac pulled from her and came to where they were face to face and he unloaded on both of them, sperm shooting all over coating their faces and making their hair sticky as he did. When he finished he watched them clean each other's face and looked down to tell them that before morning, he would take each of their asses for his own. Debra had felt him before and she grimaced, and Patty just wondered what it would be like, her ass was sore anyway. The two women kissed and held each other as they relaxed.

Debra looked up and watched as her husband took pictures of the two of them their faces streaked with drying cum and their hair matted.

"I guess the two of you had better get cleaned up before we start the next round. You both know it's going to be messy don't you? You guys want a beer before they get done with their shower?"

He started for the kitchen after pulling his shorts back up. The other guys pulled their shorts on and followed him.

The ladies walked hand in hand toward the shower and another clean up for the day. Patty looked at Debra and kissed her lips, her hand going down to her ass cheek as they walked.

When they got to the bathroom, again, Debra sat and pissed as Patty started the shower, then Patty pissed as Debra made sure it was right. They talked about things and Debra told Patty about how Tommy had made her stop taking birth control instead saying he wanted a baby, but he wouldn't make her start using condoms and any of the men could be her baby's father, so it was better when they wanted to cum in her ass or in her mouth, because it was less of a chance when she became pregnant. Patty told her that she was on birth control and wouldn't have it any other way. They soaped each other and Debra told her that she would try to help her when Isaac was ready for her ass, Debra had it done before and told her it was a bit overwhelming when he put his cock in her ass, she had it done before and loved it, except for the initial time he fucked her that way. They held each other and kissed feverishly when they neared the end. They each played with the others tits, pussy and ass before they got out.

Debra, brushed her teeth, and Patty did the same using the same toothbrush as they did. They toweled each other off and when they were done, they returned to the living room dressed in nothing, ready for round two or three, depending.

A beer was waiting for each of them when they arrived and they sat down, drank the beer and snuggled up to the men.

Tommy said, "Your hair really looks good, ladies, what did you do just wash it and dry it?"

"Yea, that's all seeing the three of you are going to fuck it up."

"Truly, what did you expect?"

"Deb, why the back talk? You should be happy I even noticed, you whore."

"I'm happy, but why work our hair when we're just gonna get fucked?"

"I think we'll all fuck the two of you, maybe all of us put our sperm in your cunt, how's that sound you fucking slut? I tell you what, why don't the two of you eat cunt. I think we'd all like to watch that. I tell you, get over there and eat Patty's cunt and we'll take turns with your fucking ass. Go on eat her cunt you bitch."

Debra scowled but moved over and went between Patty's legs, she looked up and smiled, Patty knowing that she wanted to have her ass fucked. She pushed Patty's legs apart and went to her pussy, and began to lick it, slowly at first enjoying the feeling of her clit and then working the lips of her pussy. Suddenly she felt a cock rubbing against her ass and knew that it wasn't properly lubricated and then a cock head pushing against the wrinkled bud and knew what was about to happen. She pulled from Patty's cunt and looked back to see Jerome as he pushed into her ass.

"Bastard, ouch, you bastard"

Jerome had pushed into her ass and his cockhead had stretched her asshole but she felt the head as it began it's journey up her anal passage, and she returned to Patty's pussy eating it vigorously as she was being assfucked. Her tongue ran down and lick slowly at the asshole of her friend, then back up and enjoying the cunt before her. Patty patted her head as Jerome pushed fully into her ass. He fucked her a couple of times and then pulled out. Her husband replaced him, and wasn't even as gentle, but only fucked her a couple of minutes before he pulled free. Then it was Isaac and he put his cockhead at the entrance and pushed forward and she scream, from the pain and Patty pulled her head close and deeper into her cunt as Isaac drove his way home. He must have fucker her for five minutes before he finally withdrew and Debra in the interim had eaten the fruits of her labor ingesting the cum that Patty had provided. When Isaac pulled out, he moved up and put his cock to Patty's lip's and had her suck it.

"Debra, get her ready, I think it's time for all three of us."

Debra moved up and began to eat Patty's asshole, she knew this was going to be the main target, and she was getting Patty ready. When she was ready, Tommy moved aside and picked Patty up and carried her to the bedroom. Once there she was put on the bed and the three of them moved aboard. Jerome, climbed on and Patty was put on top of him, where he entered her pussy. Then Isaac climbed aboard and moved behind her. Tommy moved to her mouth and stood there, he wanted to watch as Isaac put his cock in her.

Isaac said, "Well, I guess she's ready aren't you my fucking slut?"

"I guess so, but I know it's going to hurt. Please be careful."

"No problem, you can take it, can she guys, I'm sure she can take it, everything is meant to be stretched." and he laughed loudly.

"Go for it Patty, I know you can do it." my husband said.

Jerome just lay there with his hard cock buried as he waited.

Isaac moved closer and pushed the head against her sphincter and she looked back. He pushed a little harder and her asshole spread and began to open, even though it was still sore from earlier. He pushed once more and Patty scream loudly, as his cock entered her ass. Tommy laughed and said to Isaac, "Well, I took that ass earlier, but I can see the real man took it now."

He slid his cock into her mouth as Isaac began to fill her anal cavity.

When he was firmly lodged in her, Jerome stated, "Well, guys lets fuck the cunt." With that the three of them began the rhythm that would dominate this union. Debra watched what had happened to her times before and smiled. She knew that as time went on Patty would become used to this and also become their willing whore.

"Deb, go get us all a beer, and please hurry up with them, it's going to take a while to fuck her properly."

She watched as her husband fucked her mouth and the other two moved in and out of her other holes. She left to pick up their beers. She was happy for Patty as she got fucked.

When she returned from the beer run, the three of them had picked up the pace and were fucking the hell out of her friend.

"Okay, give me a beer, Deb, I'm ready." He began to swallow his beer as he continued to fuck her mouth, one had in her hair, his balls swinging. Both of Isaac's hand were on her waist as he fucked her ass and Jerome was just enjoying himself in her pussy.

"I think it's time for change." Isaac stated.

He pulled from her ass and then Tommy moved away from her mouth.

Jerome pushed her over and then Tommy moved and lay down and pulled her on top of him, impaling her with his cock. Jerome moved behind her and pushed into her asshole and them Isaac, offered her his cock, so she was tasting her own asshole. They began again, and Isaac asked for his beer, as he grabbed her hair and began fucking her mouth.

They all fucked her for a while, then Jerome said, "It's time for a change."

They all pulled free and repositioned themselves and re-entered her, this time Jerome asked for his beer. He drank it and they all fucked for a while. Then the time had come. Tommy asked it they were ready and they all stopped. They told Patty to get at the side of the bed and told me to join her. With that they all stood before us and started to jerk their cock with the two of us being their targets. They emptied their cocks on us and then had us suck them clean. When they got through they left us to be with ourselves, we did, and enjoyed ourselves. We took one more shower and then feel asleep in each others arms in the guest room.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers