Consuela & Jed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for a towel and cleaned her young virgin's seed from her body.

"Don't worry, I knew you wouldn't last long. That feel better Jed?"

"So much." He was lying back in the couch, exhausted.

"You know, Jed, it's cruel to leave a woman unsatisfied after getting her aroused..."

He needed no instruction to follow her into the bedroom. She motioned for him to lie on his back. He watched intently as she stood at the end of her bed and teasingly slid her two index fingers under her panties and slowly pulled them down. The panties were damp, he noticed, even though none of his come had fallen there. She shifted coyly on her feet as he feasted his eyes on her body. Consuela, this wonderful Filipina who had been but a passing, unobtainable fantasy just a day ago, was naked before him and it was the most awesome sight he'd ever seen. He knew now that, in all certainty Danni, young and perfectly formed though she may be, could never compare to this. Consuela's gorgeous golden caramel skin darkened to deep chocolate around her crotch, which was completed by a trimmed bush of lush black pubic hair. He felt his cock getting hard once again. But what was she planning?

Consuela got onto the bed on her hands and knees, crawling above him until their faces were level; him looking up at her.

"No-one ever wanted me like you want me before" she said. "Back home, they said I would never grow up into a pretty lady. They said my skin is too dark, my nose is too flat. Only my husband ever called me beautiful before you, and I guess he never meant it."

"You are beautiful" Jed said. It was hard to concentrate with her body suspended just inches above his; her hard nipples almost brushing his chest.

"If you learn to do this right, a woman will do anything for you" Consuela announced, that fiery glint in her eyes again, as she crawled forward further. Jed watched her breasts and belly pass above him until the nest of her pubic hair was directly in his eye line, and below that, the dark brown, swollen lips of her pussy.

"Taste me" she sighed passionately, lowering her pussy onto his face. Before he could react, Jed was engulfed in a world of wet warmth; in the overpoweringly female scent of her sex and the unique taste of her juices. Tentatively, he began to explore her with his tongue, pushing it between the folds of her pussy. He instantly fell in love with her taste and her aroma, wanted to drink it all in for ever.

Above him, Consuela was squatting over him now and sighing encouragingly.

"Mmm yeah, that's good" she cooed in encouragement. "Try just a little up from where you are now... that's right... aaahhh! God it's been so long baby... just don't stop!"

Jed's technique wasn't up to much yet, but judging by the way she was grinding her crotch into his face desperately he must be doing something right. She was getting wetter and wetter; his face was now slick with Consuela's juices as she ground down onto him. And he was rock hard once again; he knew deep down now how a woman's juices were the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man; and how now that he'd tasted it he could never go without it for long.

"Jed... Aaaiiii! Aaah baby!" Consuela's moans had become squeals, her grinding ever more insistent. He continued to play his tongue over the swollen button of flesh he knew must be her clit, pausing occasionally to push his tongue as deep into her gaping slit as it would go, longing to lap up her delectable essence. She was positively gushing now. "Just... keep... doing... aaaiii... that!"

Suddenly, he felt Consuela's sweat-slick hand grab his balls and start to massage them, adding to his pleasure. He groaned beneath her as he continued to lick and suck her, making love to her with his mouth. "Oh god... I'm gonna cum!" Consuela shrieked. Aroused and high on essence of woman, Jed didn't think he'd ever heard a more beautiful sentence in his life. As he licked ever more insistently, she shuddered violently above him, screaming with unleashed pleasure. He had no idea how soaking wet a woman could get as even more juices flowed forth onto Jed's mouth and face and tongue and Consuela's orgasm overtook her. As it did, her hand hastily moved from his balls to his thick shaft, gripping it with sudden tightness. She must have known how much eating her pussy had turned him on. Even as her orgasm faded, Jed's second one of the evening erupted behind her as she grasped his rod. He groaned in ecstasy beneath her as his load spurted onto her golden brown ass cheeks. She collapsed onto him; a spent, satisfied woman.

"I think I might have gotten a bit carried away with that, er, lesson" she said softly, her head nestled on his chest.

"I loved it" Jed replied, stroking her hair and marvelling at the mature Asian now cuddling up to him. "I never knew a woman would taste so... perfect."

"I'm glad you think so, Jed. For a first time, that was really good. It's been years since I've come like that."

Jed felt better than he had done in his whole life, after years of waiting, he could never have guessed that this would happen in a thousand years.

"If you perfect your technique a little, you'll have that rich bitch coming buckets in no time" she continued.

"Maybe, but it's you I want, Consuela."

She shifted in his arms and reached for the duvet. Like the living room, the bedroom was luxuriously appointed. She held the sweet virgin man closer to her.

"I think that's quite enough for one night, lover" she replied.

"But... there will be a next time, won't there?" Jed asked, sudden concern now in his voice.

Consuela giggled like a teenager. "Of course there will, baby" she laughed. "For a start, you're still a virgin. I've still got so much to teach you."

***

- Feedback much appreciated!

A.Morris

12