Consultant Perks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers

"There now," she cooed. "You stay nice and hard for me and do everything I tell you and I'm going to drink your cum when you shoot it out, okay?" My cock bobbed in agreement. She closed her eyes and placed her lips over the tip, running her tongue back and forth along the underside. She licked her way to the base and took one of my balls into her mouth. She sucked on it a moment before moving to the other one and sucking it in. She looked up at me as I watched her, enraptured. She released my ball and slithered her tongue back along the bottom of my pole to the top, before slurping in a good half of it into her talented mouth. Still looking at me, she withdrew most of it and worked on the head, ringing it with her strong tongue.

I winced when she bit down it a little. "Ouch!" I cried. "Be careful down there!"

"I'm a man-eater, babe. And don't forget whose in charge here." She dove back onto my cock like a woman possessed. She pumped the base while she slurped the tip and sucked in as much as could. After a little of this I began thrusting my hips back and forth to meet her lunges down the length of my cock.

"Mmmm, I can taste your pre-cum." she announced. "You're getting a little too close and I haven't felt you in my pussy yet!"

I knew I was close and was past caring about wrong or right. I protested, "Keep sucking Linda. I'm good for more than one load."

"Shut-up," she cried. "Who's in charge here?"

"You are," I responded.
She bit down on my cock one more time to make her point and I winced. "Now, let's trade places," she commanded. She guided me to sit next to her. Then she stood up and I faced her damp panties at eye level. Her strong woman scent wafted toward me, making me salivate. She reached down and grabbed a knife that was laying on the coffee table. Then she stepped onto the couch facing me. Her high heels dug into the supple leather on either side of my thighs. Her aromatic pussy covered in damp panties loomed above me. "Sniff my crotch," she ordered. I scrambled to my knees on the couch so I could reach it. I nuzzled it, I breathed in the musky scent, I licked the damp fabric. "You want that?" she asked. I nodded dumbly with my nose buried in her slit.

She held out the knife to me, handle first and said, "Here, cut them off." I tentatively took the knife and slipped it under the fabric above her right thigh. When I saw the tip emerge from behind the waistband, I ripped it away, slicing easily through the thin material. Her pussy was now partly exposed and the heady aroma became stronger. I repeated the same procedure above her left thigh and the skimpy panties fell into my lap. I tossed the knife back onto the table and picked up the panty shred, clutching it possessively.

"I want you to stroke your cock with that and keep yourself hard while you eat me out. Now lick it. Suck it. Eat it." I complied like a man possessed. Her pussy juice was exhilarating. I reasoned with my subconscious that I was intoxicated by it, and that Rhonda would understand because my new job depended on satisfying Linda's needs. Aw hell, enough excuses! Her pussy just plain tasted great. I lapped at it furiously, drinking greedily, mumbling my pleasure unintelligibly. She gripped the top of my head and used it for support as she squatted slightly lower, spreading her legs. I didn't wait for her command to add two fingers when she squatted down. I rhythmically drilled in and out her slick hole while I nibbled her engorged clit and licked the juices dripping from her slit. My other hand absently stroked my stiff cock with the moist shred of silk.

Her grip on my head tightened and I knew she was getting close to release. I increased my furor wanting to please her above all else at that moment. I thrust deeper, licked faster and groaned inside her more loudly. She threw her head back while holding my head tightly against her snatch in a death grip, screaming, "Oh good boy, Sam! Are you ready for this? You ooh ah ah are," and that's all she managed to get out before a guttural scream erupted from deep within. Her whole body shook, and my face was splashed with her cum juices. I lapped furiously and even dipped my head down to rub the back and top of my head against her pubic bone. My hair was soaked in her cum and she groaned in pleasure. She collapsed onto my lap and reached between her legs to feel my cock.

"Still hard. Good boy," she praised. "You made me come real good there, Sam. But, you know, I’m still not sure whether or not you're a good fit."

"There's only one way to find out," I retorted. She nodded and gave me a devilish grin. She straddled my thighs and grabbed my cock firmly once again. With her other hand she picked up the scrap of panty. She held it up to my nose, and then pressed her face against mine. We kissed through the damp, aromatic silk for a few moments before she threw it across the room and dove her tongue into my mouth forcefully.

She covered my face in kisses and licked every inch of my face. "My pussy juice tastes good on your skin, Sam. Now you better be ready boy, ‘cause here goes," she announced. I felt her firm grip move my cock head to the opening of her love hole. Then her gyrating hips and strong thighs took over. She lowered herself onto me just a little and remarked, "The head of your cock is big, Sam. What if it won't fit?"

"It may be tight, bit it will fit," I grunted. She pushed down a little harder and the head pushed past the tight opening.

"Ahhh," she sighed. "That feels good. You still got more for me?" I looked in her eyes and nodded. She slowly pushed down further and further, praising my length as she went, until she bottomed out on my pubic bone. She ground her pubic bone against mine while I forced as much blood into my cock as I could will. Deep inside her, I felt the engorged head wrapped in her velvety wet cunt walls.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "You are a good fit! Long and thick and hard. Just like a man should be!" We smiled at each other, kissed briefly, and then she said, "and now you’re gonna fuck me, mister!" She began to bounce on me wildly. I met her plunges with strong upward thrusts on my own. With each slamming crash she moaned in ecstasy. After several minutes of pounding like this she began to shriek again, "Oh Sam, here I come. Yeah, babe. Oh Yes!" And she flopped forward against my chest. I felt no mercy for her, so I continued to pump away from below.
After several minutes of rhthmic stroking in and out, she was revived and met my thrusts once more. Then she cried, "Wait!" I stopped and she scrambled off me, turned around and placed her hands on the coffee table. "Now, fuck me from behind, you hot stud." I got to my feet and positioned my hard cock against her snatch. I eased it in slowly to full depth.

After a few, slow tentative strokes to make sure she was still well lubricated, I began slamming it in and out furiously. The force of my fucking made her move fully onto the coffee table. She knelt on all fours while I pounded her snatch mercilessly from behind. I began to be rather amazed by my own staying power. I think that because she had more or less forced me into fucking her, I was emotionally unattached. I felt I could go on like this for hours. I pounded into her harder and harder until I could tell she went through another orgasm. "Sam!" she called back to me, "You've got the job! You've got the job no question. Please let me rest."

I lifted her lightly in my arms and for the first time that day, felt like I was in control. "You told me that you'd swallow my come, lady. Now finish me off!" I flopped onto the soft couch and watched as she scrambled between my legs and began to suck me off. Watching her in this position of subordination after suffering the humiliation of jumping to her orders all afternoon brought the stirrings of an orgasm to my balls. I leaned back, and watched in enjoyment as this dominatrix bobbed up and down on my hard cock, doing everything she could to make me come in her mouth.

"Now you're being a good girl, Linda," I encouraged. "You were a very naught girl before, taking unfair advantage of your position this afternoon. You were very bossy to me, weren't you?" She nodded as she sucked away. "But then I fucked you into submission, didn't I?" She nodded again. "And now you’re my bitch, and all you want to do is suck my cock until I blow my big wad in your face, isn't it?" She nodded again. "Well, you're doing a good job. I'm getting close. In fact, here I come!" And I exploded into her mouth. She pulled away after the first few pumps gasping for air. Hot rivulets of cum spewed from my swollen cock head, covering her cheeks and forehead.

I stood up, leaving her exhausted on the couch, panting heavily, my semen dripping from her nose and chin. I quickly redressed and said, "See you in two weeks!" and strode out of her office.

sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers
12