Consummating With Beckah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers

She slid down the wall onto her knees and crawled to where I sat. Her eyes glimmered with desire as she watched my hand pump my cock. Just looking at her was exciting me so much that I felt my orgasm begin to grow. I don't know why I did it but suddenly I reached a hand behind her head and gave a gentle tug.

"Come closer, baby." My voice was choked with the heat of my lust.

Beckah cut her eyes up to me briefly, and then crawled closer. Now her face was no more than a few inches from my cock and I could tell, by looking at her face, that she understood what I wanted. At least I thought I understood. I had intended to cum in my daughter's mouth, something that excited me when I first thought about it. But she obviously had other ideas.

Without warning, my daughter suddenly grasped my cock and took it into her mouth. Stunned, yet very pleased, I watched Beckah's head bob up and down as she sucked me furiously. I groaned loudly. I stood up, took her head in my hands and began to drive my cock in and out of her open, eager mouth. Beckah's eyes were on mine while I fucked her mouth.

"That's it! Take my cock!"

"MMMMM!"

"You like that, don't you?"

She nodded as I continued to fuck her mouth. I was on fire. I was doing something I never would have dreamed possible and I simply lost control. With her head tilted back and my cock thrusting into her mouth, my cum-swollen balls slapped her soft chin. I felt my seed began to rise up my shaft and I had to grit my teeth to keep from crying out. My cock exploded into her mouth and filled her with hot ropes of thick, white seed. With sex-glazed eyes I watched my beautiful teenage daughter gulp down my seed and swallow every drop.

I finally pulled my cock from Beckah's mouth and fell back into the chair, gasping. My little girl looked at me with a grin on her lovely face. She slipped between my spread thighs and began to clean my cock with her tongue, scooping up the last drops of seed from the sensitive, bulbous head.

"I can't believe I just swallowed my daddy's cum!" she said as she squeezed my cock.

I groaned softly. "I can't believe it, either."

"It was so good and felt like liquid satin going down my throat."

"Seeing you with my cock in your mouth, your beautiful lips stretched around the shaft, was so hot."

"And I like it," she grinned. "I have to go, daddy, before I'm late. Put on your robe before mom walks in and sees you naked."

"Yeah, I guess I should," I sighed. "She would have a fit, wouldn't she?"

Beckah grinned, then bent over and touched her lips to mine. I was surprised when her lips parted immediately for my tongue. I had never thought, in my wildest dreams that I would kiss my daughter this way and we clung to each other for a moment. Then she was through the door and gone. I sat still for a moment, my brain still buzzing with the incredulous morning before I finally pulled my robe on and left the kitchen.

Chapter Three

I spent the rest of the day puttering around. I did mow the lawn after all; the sudden, surprising episode in the kitchen had my head reeling and I couldn't stop thinking about Beckah and her sexy lips wrapped around my cock. She came back home after spending two hours with her friends at the mall, but by that time Debbie was awake. There was no opportunity for a repeat.

Still, there was that bit of secret knowledge between us every time we saw each other that afternoon. Beckah would smile at me and I knew what was behind it. Once, while I was in the kitchen making a sandwich and Debbie was at the sink washing dishes, Beckah slipped up behind me, reached a hand around my waist and pressed it to my cock. I almost gasped out loud. When she walked away toward the refrigerator, she cast a quick glance over her shoulder and grinned at me. I think she enjoyed torturing me.

Late that night around twelve o'clock midnight, I was watching television with Debbie. She had been curled up on the loveseat – how she does that is a mystery to me; my back would be killing me after thirty minutes – when I looked over and saw she had fallen asleep. I finished the movie and at one, as I was about to shut the television off, Beckah walked into the den and sat on the sofa beside me. My pulse quickened noticeably.

I was again wearing my robe, though I had boxers on under it. Debbie has a fit when I wear my robe with nothing on under it. Beckah, on the other hand, has never paid attention to her mother regarding clothing, or the lack of it. And, as usual, she was dressed in a long tee shirt she wears as a nightshirt. Even with the lights down low I could see her dark nipples pressed against the front of the shirt.

"Mom asleep?" she whispered.

I nodded. In a low voice I said, "She's been asleep for an hour."

"Thanks for this morning."

"Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah! I loved it!"

Beckah snuggled in close to me and I wrapped an arm around her. Casting a quick glance at Debbie, who was still curled up and facing away from us, I took Beckah's chin in one hand and turned her head toward me. Her soft lips parted instantly and eagerly accepted my tongue in her mouth. It was erotic, mostly because it was my teenage daughter, and my cock was hard in no time as I sat kissing my little girl's mouth.

"I'm not wearing panties, daddy," she said in a low, husky whisper.

It was an invitation and I glanced at my wife wandering if I should take the chance. If she suddenly woke up and rolled over there would be hell to pay. But I wanted to touch Beckah's pussy and feel her wet, slippery juices on my fingers. I wanted to push a finger deep inside of her and finger-fuck her little cunny. I wanted to rub her little bud until she trembled with desire and came hard for me. My breathing was so harsh and ragged in my throat as I sat there contemplating what I should do.

Thankfully, Beckah relived me of that duty. I felt her slip her right hand inside my robe, then into my boxers. She brought my hard cock out and began caressing – not stroking, but lightly caressing the shaft and head with her delightful, soft fingers. I breathed deeply and closed my eyes for a brief moment. My little girl's hand felt so nice on my hard cock, touching it so lightly that it felt like her fingers were dancing on the shaft.

I slipped a hand under her shirt and slid it slowly up along a smooth thigh until I felt the soft mound of her pussy. She gasped softly when I lightly caressed her wet lips with my fingers, and then began to rub her clit. Beckah's hips moved slowly as she fucked my fingers. I could hear her breathing, which was becoming as uneven as mine. Her hand that had caressed my cock now gripped it hard and she began to slowly jack me off in rhythm to the movement of her hips.

"This is so fucking good!" she hissed softly.

"Yeah, baby. I love the way you do daddy's cock."

"MMMMM! I love my daddy's cock!"

"And I love touching my little girl's pussy."

"You know what excited me when you came in my mouth this morning?" I shook my head. "It was my daddy's love seed, the seed he shot in mommy's cunt to make me. And I love the taste of the seed that helped make me!"

Hearing my daughter talk to me this way only fueled the fire in my loins. I rubbed her clit furiously while her hips began to buck and thrash on the sofa beside me. Her hand on my cock was still pumping me but it had slowed some. Watching her I knew my daughter was close to cumming. She turned to me and mashed her lips to mine and kissed me with an animal intensity that just made me hotter.

Suddenly, she closed her thighs together, squeezing my hand between them as she began to orgasm. I could tell by her jaw that her teeth were clenched tightly to keep from making any sound. I looked over at my wife who was still sleeping soundly. Beckah's hand on my cock had stopped moving but she gripped me tightly, squeezing me hard.

"Oh, fuck!" she breathed in a barely audible voice. "I have never cum like that!"

"I could tell you were having fun," I chuckled softly.

"Yeah, well, you made it happen, daddy."

She kissed me again, this time slower and less intensely, yet with as much passion. It felt indescribably good to have my little girl's tongue in my mouth while I sucked on it. Her hand started stroking me again, pumping my cock slowly while we kissed. After a few minutes I began tracing her lips with my fingers again and was rewarded with a soft groan in my mouth.

"I want to make you cum, daddy," she breathed into my mouth.

"I want that, too, baby. I want to shoot my seed all over you."

She closed her eyes. "I like the way your fingers make me feel. Stick one in me, daddy. Finger-fuck me."

I pushed a middle finger into Beckah's steamy hot cunt and heard her gasp. Slowly she rode my finger while she pumped my meat. She arched her back a little and tilted her head back as she enjoyed the sensations my finger caused her dripping wet pussy. When I slipped a second finger into her pussy she began pumping my cock with a hard, relentless passion that pushed me closer to an orgasm. Then I slipped a third finger into her cunt and Beckah lifted her tight, well-rounded ass off the sofa.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good!" she hissed.

"You have such a nice, tight little cunt, baby," I murmured.

"You're gonna make me cum again if you keep this up, daddy!"

"I want you to cum, baby."

"Oh, yeah! I want you to cum, too!"

I began fucking her cunt with three fingers, shoving them in hard and pulling out as she jacked my cock furiously. Beckah slipped her other hand under the tee shirt and began rubbing her clit while small, barely audible whimpers came through clenched teeth. I felt her begin to shudder again, her whole body trembling mightily as she slipped into the second orgasm within fifteen minutes.

Just as I felt my own orgasm approaching quickly, I pulled my fingers from my little girl's cunt, took hold of my cock and hurriedly rolled to my left. I began to jack my cock as hard, if not harder, than my daughter had while she raised the bottom of the tee shirt up over her waist. I saw her cunt for the first time: a puffy mound, smooth-shaven, with pink lips that glistened wetly with her juices and cum.

"That's it, daddy!" she hissed in a hushed voice. "Cum on my cunt!"

"Yesssss, baby!"

I stiffened and nearly bit my tongue to keep from crying out as my cock exploded and began hosing down Beckah's cunny with thick, hot ropes of seed. Her eyes were glazed with the deep burning of her lust as she watched my cock spray cum on her pussy. She rubbed my seed into her lips with her fingers with a frantic passion that was erotic to watch.

Finally, I collapsed back onto the sofa and Beckah immediately rolled into my arms. I cast a quick glance at my wife, the first time I had done so in several minutes, but she still lay curled on the sofa asleep. I couldn't believe as I sat beside my sexy daughter gasping for breath that we had actually masturbated one another while Debbie slept in the same room.

"I have to go to bed," she yawned suddenly. "You made me cum twice, daddy."

"I'm glad I could do it, sweetheart."

"I wish I could sleep with you tonight." She stretched her long legs and yawned a second time. "I'd love to wake up in your arms."

"I'd like that, too, baby."

I watched my sexy daughter walk out of the room, her slender body so exciting to look at. I sat on the sofa for several minutes, then turned off the television and woke Debbie up. After a quick shower, I lay in bed for a while reliving the breathtaking sensations of Beckah's hand on my cock, the feel of her cunt and the look in her eyes as she watched me cum on her puffy mound and pink lips, and it was after three before I finally fell asleep.

Chapter Four

Debbie woke me up around nine the next morning. I was surprised to find that she had actually beaten me awake for a change. Generally, I'm up by eight – at least three hours before she rolls out of bed - and finished with my shower and breakfast by nine. This morning, as I walked through the den to the kitchen, I could smell breakfast and coffee and I quickened my pace.

I was also surprised to see that my daughter was awake as well when I walked into the kitchen. Debbie was at the counter beside the stove, spatula in hand and staring into an electric skillet. On the counter beside the skillet was a large plate heaped with pancakes that started my stomach growling. Beckah was poring orange juice into glasses and a coffee carafe stood on the table near where I usually sit.

"Good morning, Stephen," Debbie said when she turned and saw me standing in the door. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, sure," I said. "I'm just stunned to see all of us in the kitchen this early at the same time."

"Well, I dozed off watching that movie last night, so I got up earlier than usual." Debbie used the spatula and removed half a dozen hotcakes from the griddle then brought the plate to the table. "Sit down, Stephen. Come along, Beckah, dear."

Beckah placed a glass of orange juice on the table in front of our plates and we all sat down to eat. Conversation was a little one-sided as Debbie chattered about work and her coworkers. Of course that was mostly because it was too early in the day to elicit any sort of conversation from me. Another hour and a couple of cups of coffee and I'd be ready to talk nonstop.

"What are your plans today, Stephen?"

I looked at Debbie and shrugged. "Clean up my workbench in the garage, I guess."

"And you, Beckah?"

"Hell if I know. It's the weekend, mother."

"I wish you would restrain from using curse words, especially at the table, dear," my wife said in what I have taken to calling her "Rockefeller" voice.

"Sure, mother," Beckah said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I think I'll work in my garden today," Debbie announced after a short pause. "I've neglected my poor flowers for too long."

I finished breakfast not long after that announcement, carried my plate to the sink and grabbed a fresh cup of coffee. It's a little difficult to explain the layout of our two-car garage but I have a little niche in one corner where I tinker in my spare time, repairing anything that looks like a worthwhile challenge. Most of the challenges that come my way, however, end up being more than I can handle and I simply dump whatever it is in the garbage once I finally admit defeat. For the most part, my little work area is a place to get away from everything.

I had been sitting at my workbench for about thirty minutes when I heard the door open. From my area I couldn't see the door and it was a few minutes before Beckah rounded the corner around a stack of boxes filled with Christmas ornaments. She had a broad grin on her pretty face when she stepped into my area.

"You busy?" she asked.

"Not particularly," I replied with a grin on my face. Since the recent events between us I was admittedly glad to see her. Our father/daughter relationship had changed to a new and interesting level that I liked. I was suddenly like a kid with a new girlfriend. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing. Just thought I'd come out to see what you're up to."

"I see."

"And mom is in the garden," she said with a wicked smile.

"Meaning?"

Beckah looked at me with her usual bold expression. "I want to suck your cock."

Her request didn't surprise me but the content of it was so new to me that I stared at her for a moment. A week ago Beckah would have come to the garage for money or some favor, but now she – my sweet, sexy daughter – was standing before me telling me she wanted to suck my cock. I can't even describe the electric jolt of lust that went through me at that moment.

"Are you going to swallow?" I asked with a grin.

"Of course," she grinned back at me as she walked to where I sat and dropped to her knees. "Your daddy seed is too scrumptious not to swallow."

"Oh, baby…."

I was semi-hard by the time I got my pants and boxers down around my ankles. Beckah looked at my cock with a gleam of unbridled lust in her pretty eyes, then wrapped her soft, pink fingers around the shaft. I groaned loudly. Looking down at my little girl as she knelt between my legs was such a turn on, mostly because of the fact that what we were doing was so wrong. Still, it felt wonderful and I wasn't about to stop her.

"What about your mother?" I asked.

"She's in the garden, daddy, and she won't come out for hours."

"Then suck daddy's cock, baby girl."

"Oh, yeah!"

Beckah began teasing me with her tongue, licking slowly up and down the shaft of my cock with her tongue while her fingers danced lightly on the sensitive skin between my balls and asshole. My pulse raced as she loved my cock and balls. Small delightful shudders of delight rippled through my groin as my sexy little girl teased me. My fingers combed through her soft brown hair as she raised her eyes to mine. Looking into Beckah's eyes while she knelt between my legs, her tongue lapping my hard cock, was hot!

Then slowly, as I sat watching, she took the bulbous head inside her mouth. Her eyes were still on me and I could see a hint of mischievousness in them. She took me all the way back to her throat – slowly – then pulled back just as gradually. With my cock held down by two of her fingers so she could continue to hold my gaze, Beckah kept taking me in and out of her mouth in that same slow way that sent tremors of desire throughout me.

"Don't move, daddy," she warned quickly when I started to rock my hips. I was so hot that I wanted badly to fuck my little girl's mouth.

"Oh, baby – "

"Don't move."

I tilted my head back as she went back to servicing my hard meat. She teased and sucked and licked it in such a way that I was quickly going mad with desire. The way Beckah took me slowly into her mouth and all the way back to her throat, then out was something I had never experienced before. I realized quickly that I wouldn't last much longer with the way she made love to my cock with her mouth. Suddenly, without warning, she pulled my cock from her mouth and pinched the base between two fingers.

"Don't cum."

"Oh, shit!" I groaned loudly. It seemed that every muscle in my body went taught as a tightrope as I tried valiantly not to climax. Sweat popped out on my forehead and my legs trembled as we stared into each other's eyes.

"I don't want you to cum yet, daddy," she grinned.

When she was certain that my orgasm was no more Beckah began slowly caressing the sensitive underside of my shaft with long, red nails. It felt breathtaking; raking those beautiful nails slowly up and down my shaft was driving me crazy. When she traced one nail across the head I nearly screamed.

"Such a nice daddy-cock," she purred. "I love my daddy's cock!"

"Oh, baby, you're killing me!"

Beckah grinned. "You like what I'm doing, daddy?"

"I love it!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

My sexy daughter spent the next twenty minutes taking me almost to orgasm with her mouth and fingers before stopping and ordering me not to cum. She was fantastic! How she could detect an oncoming orgasm was beyond me but it was evidence of her skill as a cocksucker. In total Beckah let me get within a few seconds of climax three times before she stopped it.

But I obeyed her; mostly because it felt so damn good to go that far and stop on the brink of spilling my seed, then start the process over again. And she coaxed each potential orgasm slowly teasing me with her tongue and lips and mouth, her eyes on my face nearly the entire time. She knew what she was doing and she was damned good at it! Yet, by the time I was ready to come for the forth time, I could take no more. No matter how good it felt I had to have release.

"I have to cum, Beckah!" my voice sounded strangled in my throat as I looked down at her with her lips wrapped around my shaft.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers