Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruslan
ruslan
3 Followers

She squeezed my balls so hard I thought she would crush them as the first shot of my jizz hit the roof of her mouth. She snorted. I felt a second, longer jet coat her tongue and she pulled away, allowing the final spurt to land across her glasses. I saw her get ready to swallow.

"Don't you dare," I said, looking at her sternly. "Don't you dare swallow or spit. Whatever you have to say you can say with my sperm in your mouth." I knew she couldn't talk with her mouth full; I just wanted to see it dribble down her chin and hopefully land on her tits.

"I'm sorry," she mouthed around my thick semen, which indeed dribbled from the corners of her mouth as she talked. "I never wanted to hurt you." This apology was different from the cursory one she had given before. It was coming from her eyes as well as her mouth. "I never realized," the L spilled a whole teaspoon of cum across her lower lip and onto her cleavage, "how awful," a nice dollop right on her left nipple, "I'd been to you. No wonder you hate me." Her mouth was now empty, and her chin glistening.

I slid off the chair and dropped to my knees, taking her by the shoulders. "I don't hate you," I said. "I love you, more than anyone or anything in this whole wide world."

"Then maybe," she sniffled, "we can forgive each other?"

I hesitated. Eileen was very clever. It was possible that she was filled with genuine remorse for having wronged me, that she sought my forgiveness, and that she had given me a fantastic blowjob as a peace offering. It was also possible that she'd realized that making me cum would prevent me from gagging her anymore and that she was now trying another ploy to end her tribulation, like promising her secrecy earlier. I had to be sure of her. I took her hands and lifted her up, leading her into the living room. "What are you doing?" she asked as I looked around. Finally, I spotted the door that I figured must be the bedroom, and pulled her gently into it. I turned on the light. It definitely had her style-all dark wood and an elegant four-poster with a canopy. I slid her ruined sweater off her shoulders and picked her up, tossing her onto the bed. She made no effort to get away as I wriggled her panties off. I pulled off my t-shirt and jumped up on the bed from the foot, landing between her legs, and buried my face in her swollen pussy. Her back arched as I pried her lips open with my tongue and located her clit. She gasped as my tongue grazed it once, twice, three times and then began to trace it in tiny circles. "Oh, Mac..." she moaned. I set my lips around it and sucked, once, lifting it high. She nearly sat bolt upright as she inhaled sharply.

Then I jumped up and looked under the bed. She looked at me like I was crazy. "No," I said, "you don't keep it under the bed. Too obvious. You'd be too embarrassed if Josh found it."

"What are you talking about?" she frowned.

"You'd put in something he'd have no interest in, like shoes..." I pulled the closet open. "But not shoes you have to get into all the time when he might be in here. Maybe shoes that are off-season..."

"Um, you're in the middle of raping me, remember?"

"...like fur boots for winter." I reached up to the highest shelf of the closet and pulled down a large shoebox. I glanced behind me. Eileen looked panicked. I opened the box.

Inside were a pair of white, fur-lined boots. Inside one of the boots was a thick rubber dildo. I pulled it out and then looked at her, grinning. "Black, eh?"

She smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

Dildo in hand, I leapt back onto the bed. She reached down of her own accord to open herself up. Her soft, pink walls were still slick with sperm. I inserted the dildo slowly, listening to her moan down every one of its eight inches until the rubber balls touched her ass. I returned to her clit. I don't know how long I stayed down there, licking and sucking and teasing it with my teeth, sometimes accidentally-and sometimes on purpose-nudging the dildo just a little deeper into her pussy. Sometimes I traced her thighs with my fingertips. Sometimes I wriggled my hands under her and squeezed her ass cheeks as I pulled her hips into my face. Sometimes her hands groped the sheets at her sides, and sometimes they massaged her breasts. Time simply had no meaning while my head swam with the scent of her sex and the sound of heavy breathing and piercing moans. At last, I heard her voice again. "Oh, Mac. Don't stop! Don't stop! You were right... I was just scared." Her head lolled side to side, as though she were speaking out of a fever dream. "I'm always scared these days. That's what the pills are for. Fuck yeah, right there... Disposable boyfriends are safe. You're not disposable, and so you're not... Oh. Fuck me with your tongue. ...safe." Her breathing suddenly intensified, "Oh... Oh... But disposable boyfriends can't make me cum like this. I'm gonna cum for you, Mac... What the fuck is wrong with me? I can't cum unless I'm being raped? Oh fuck. Fuck. Keep going. Harder. A little faster. I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna... OH MY GOD!" Her hips bucked wildly into my face and I gripped her ass twice as hard just to stay on top of her as she screamed through her climax. The juices seeping around the edge of the dildo told a story of much more held behind it. "Oh FUCK! FUCK I love you! I've always loved you. You make me feel so fucking good about myself..."

Now she was ready. And so was I, my hard-on once again raging. I grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over, suddenly enough to startle her, and swept my fingers around the edge of the dildo to moisten them. I slathered what I had collected on her asshole.

"WHAT? What the hell are you doing? Mac, don't. I've never... nobody... only the dildo..."

I leaned over her to whisper in her ear as I positioned myself. "Shh. I'm in the middle of raping you, remember?"

Fear had returned to her eyes. "Mac, please don't..." She let out a piercing scream as the tip of my cock pressed into her asshole. Her eyes, already red and puffy from crying, stung with tears and she whimpered, once again uncertain between beaten dog and bitch in heat.

"Now you're going to make some new promises," I whispered. "Promises you will keep. Okay?"

She bit her lip and nodded vigorously.

"But first, I need to know you've learned your lesson. Have you been a good girl, or a bad girl?"

She nodded in a panic, hoping a correct answer would stop the penetration. "A bad girl. I've been a very bad girl."

I pressed in deeper, and she screamed. "Good," I said. "And did you have this coming to you?"

"Yes," she winced.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I had this coming to me."

I pressed in still deeper, her sphincter squeezing me so hard I thought she might pinch my dick off.

"Did you deserve this?"

Tears ran down her cheeks, "Yes, yes I deserved this."

"Deserved what?"

She hesitated. "To be raped."

"Louder, so the whole world can hear."

She screamed as best she could through her uncontrollable sobbing as I began to press forward again, stretching her asshole, "I DESERVED TO BE RAPED! I DESERVED TO BE RAPED!" I gave her another full inch. I could now feel the dildo still jammed all the way into her pussy from the other side. "FUCK! You're going to rip me apart!"

"That's okay," I whispered calmly, "we're almost done. Will you finally be mine, now?"

"I'M YOURS!" she wept. "I'm yours."

"And you're never going to go away again?"

"No. Never."

"Tell me you'll do anything to make up for the pain you've caused me."

"ANYTHING! I'll do anything..." Her eyes met mine, wild with pain and fear.

"I'm glad to hear that." And with that, I began a slow, relentless descent into her ass. She screamed and swore and flailed. I could feel the veins in my dick throbbing as she spasmed violently against them. They urged me onward. Minute after minute passed, slowly and unremittingly sinking into her. "Get the FUCK off of me! I hate you! I HATE you!"

"No you don't," I said at last, as my balls came to rest on her ass cheeks. "You know this will end when I cum. So, do you want me to cum?"

She tried to scream, but she'd gone hoarse. "Yes! I want you to cum!"

"Where do you want me to cum?"

She looked at me in dismay, "I want you to cum in my ass."

"Alright then." And I began to pump her, but her asshole was suctioned so tight to the base of my shaft that it couldn't slide, and so her anus pumped in and out with my strokes. As I felt my orgasm build, I asked her again.

"What do you want me to do?"

She seemed delirious with pain, but still slurred out a hoarse answer, though not the one I was expecting. "Rape me, Mac. I want you to rape me." She was mine.

Hearing those words was as good as feeling her orgasm, and I poured the last of my semen into her, grinding her into the mattress and slapping the firm, taught flesh of her ass cheeks as our union was consummated-the last of her virgin holes filled with my undying love. Once my dick was soft enough to escape the narrow opening, I grabbed hold of the dildo and pulled both out at the same time. Her pussy gushed the juices of her earlier orgasm into a pool on the sheets, while my cum bubbled back up from her now gaping asshole and ran down her crack to drip into the pool like a waterfall. She lay perfectly motionless, exhausted. When the cum had finished dripping off her taint, I rolled her over by the hips again and grabbed her wrists to sit her up. She stared at me vacantly. "Look at the mess you made," I said. She looked down. "Clean it up so we can sleep here." She looked back up at me, blankly. I grabbed her head and threw her face down into the pool. She began to lap it up with her tongue.

When the sheets were as clean as they were going to get, I picked her up and held her face in my hands. Grool was smeared across her cheeks. Grool dripped from her nose. Grool glistened on her forehead. Grool frosted the tips of her hair. Grool smudged her glasses. She stared at me acquiescently, desperate for rest. "I love you, you know," I said. She nodded.

"Good. Then let's go to bed. Tomorrow will be another big day."

I crawled under the covers and held them open for her to join me. She slid underneath and tucked her head against my chest, just like she had on that bus ride seven years ago.

Then the front door opened. Eileen's eyes sprang wide and she looked at me desperately. "Fuck! Josh is home! What am I going to tell him?"

I smiled calmly and settled into the sheets as she leapt out of the bed in a panic. "Tell him your husband's home."

ruslan
ruslan
3 Followers
12