Consummation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Todd. Glad you could make it." She kissed Brad.

"It's good to see you Julie." I said.

Julie looked me up and down. She then looked at Brad and smiled. "Hey, Brad. Can we invite Todd over to our place?"

"Sure, stop by." Brad said.

"No. I mean, let's see if Todd will stay over at our place. " She said to Brad then she looked over at me and smiled. I didn't stay at Brad's place last visit because Brad was afraid Julie would be uncomfortable with company in the apartment, being from a proper family and all; and not knowing yet how she would accept his friends.

"That's ok, Julie. I've got a hotel room." I said.

"Nonsense. You two need to catch up." Julie took me by the hand. She then winked at me then spoke in a more sensual tone. "And I've not told Brad, but I love to watch you guys catch up."

I smiled. Julie smiled. And although Brad wasn't smiling yet, he should have.

12