Contamination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," said Diana out loud, not caring that the lab techs could hear her swear. "That means I... we need to... to..."

"Yes, Dr. Dee, I'm afraid that's the case," said Dr. Armstrong, putting his glasses back on. He really was quite cute up close, and Diana could feel her body responding, the deep tickling in her womb and ass making her knees buckle slightly as the liquid gushed from her compromised sex. Shit. She would have to fuck just in order to stay sane.

She suddenly realized that the lab techs were no longer looking at her. They were looking at Michi, who had gotten up off the table without saying a word. Before anyone could say or do anything, she saw Michi bend down balletically, giving the guys a clear view of her swollen and red gash, along with the tiny rosebud of her asshole above it.

The guys' mouths had dropped open and no one was saying anything, not even the smart mouth. Michiko appeared to be scrabbling on the floor, trying to pick up something. Then she moaned and said loudly: "My pussy and my ass! Oh, the itching! Oh fuck! They're in my butthole as well!"

Diana remembered how their combined fluids had splashed out of Michi's pussy when she withdrew the tube and blushed again. The memory was making her feel both guilty and even hornier.

She saw Michi pick up what she was looking for, clamber back onto her desk, and get down on all fours. Before anyone could say or do anything else, Michiko plunged the discarded tube back into her body and began to pump it enthusiastically in and out of her swollen pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she moaned, apparently oblivious to the presence of the six men in the room. "Fuck... it itches like fuck! My ass! I need it there! Fuck!"

As she said that, Michiko withdrew the tube from her wetly protesting gash and jammed it into her quivering asshole. "Ahh... ahhh... that's it... ahh!" she groaned as she pumped it in and out, her anus clutching at the implement each time she drew it out, and swallowing it greedily as she thrust it in once more.

In spite of herself, Diana could feel the heat rising from her groin, upwards to her breasts and neck. No, she realized, she wasn't blushing. She was getting hornier by the minute, and watching Michiko fuck herself wasn't helping.

Then she realized that three of the techs had moved over towards Michiko. They had removed their suits and were holding on to their penises as they neared the table where Michi was moaning and shuddering in ecstasy. She opened her mouth to tell them to keep away from the naked girl, but remembered in time what Dr. Armstrong had said about semen and its effects on the bots. Diana shut her mouth and tried to ignore the smell of Michi's pussy and the men's musk as they lifted the girl.

Damn it. This was getting out of hand. Diana thought she should do something to stop what was practically a gang rape, since Michi wasn't in a position to say 'no'... but she didn't have any viable alternative solution to offer. Hopefully, the men's semen would help alleviate Michi's condition.

In the meantime, she had to contend with her own condition. The bots had penetrated deeper up her ass than anything had a right to go, and the tickling in her womb had spread down her sheath and reached her convulsing vulva and clitoris. Her breasts were acting up too, bobbing and wobbling as the bots there came to life. Dr. Armstrong wasn't helping either... he smelt... of man. A heady musk that made Diana a little giddy.

"OH!" she shuddered as a small climax ripped across her pubis. "Oh! Dr. Armstr... Oh! Can you... could you..?"

Over at Michiko's table, Diana saw one of the men lying down as the others positioned her atop his erection, then drive her downwards. Her loud sighs echoed off the walls as the thick prong disappeared into her body. "Quick... quick! My... ass... my ass!" she wailed as she slumped forward and reached back to pull her asscheeks apart, exposing her anus. It was twitching, almost like it was motioning to the men to come plunder it, which one of the techs did, plunging his cock right into the orifice without as much as a by your leave.

She gasped at how suddenly and easily Michi's asshole had swallowed up the man's erection. How could she..? She felt her own ass twitching in response to what she was seeing and realized that she would have to endure the same, just to get some relief from the maddening itching inside her own orifices.

"Dr. Armstrong?" she turned to look at him, and was surprised to see that he was naked, as was Dr. Bird and the remaining lab tech, the smart mouth. Shit. They were presumptuous alright. But they offered her the relief she sought, so she ought to be glad. Diana's pussy was certainly glad -- it was drooling copious amounts of lubricant onto the floor between her legs.

"I'm... sorry, Diana," said Alan. "We can't think of any other way to do this."

Gasping as another aftershock ripped through her body, Diana simply nodded her head and motioned for Dr. Armstrong to lie on her desk.

"Um. I'm Kevin, by the way," said Dr. Armstrong. "It feels kind of strange to be doing this without introducing myself."

"Just shut the fuck up and lie down," growled Diana as she grabbed him and threw him on the table. Her pussy was on fire now, her lips, her sheath, her womb... they were all itching with the prickling of the nanobots. "Ooooooooh! Fuuucccccckkkkkk!" she moaned as another orgasm hit.

Kevin was lying down, his cock pointing right up at her hungry pussy. Diana looked down at the angry red knob of his glans and paused for a moment. Fucking someone she had only just met was a new experience for her. Then rush of fluid slid out from her vagina and coated his waiting cock, and she could wait no further. She simply sat down, sighing as her labia parted and swallowed up his prong into her depths. "Fuck, that's so good," she moaned as Kevin groaned. The feeling of hot cock sliding into her sex was a huge relief. She grunted as the tip of his prick hit the end of her sheath -- it felt like it was in her tummy, but she wasn't about to complain -- and rocked back, making sure she was completely impaled on it.

Then Diana leaned forward, putting her heavy breasts within reach of his mouth. While he obediently began sucking on her nipples, she reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart, the way she had seen Michi do, and moaned, "Come here, Alan. I need your cock in my ass. It fucking itches like mad."

The prickling inside her rectal passage seemed to have reached so far up her colon that Diana wasn't sure Alan was long enough to give her relief. Worse, he seemed to be hesitating, so she turned her head and barked at him: "What the fuck are you waiting for, a written invitation? Come on you prick, fuck me in the ass. As deep as you can!"

His response was immediate and gratifying. Diana was glad to discover that Dr. Alan Bird had a long and hard cock, although its width gave her some initial discomfort. As his glans slipped between the globes of her ass and pressed into her waiting hole, she willed herself to relax back there. After all, anal was never her thing and this was the first time anything had passed into her backside.

"Ohhh, fuck, that feels soooo good," she sighed as she felt her insides give way to the intruding prong. It did feel good too, to have something pressing apart the clinging walls of her rectum, rubbing against the itching flesh deep inside. As he sank deeper into her butt, Diana realized that she could feel a tension down below, between her impaled pussy and ass, and squirmed. She had always thought double penetration was a perverse act practised only by whores... she hadn't realized just how pleasurable it was to have both her nether holes filled by throbbing hot cocks.

Alan grunted as he sank the remainder of his cock into her backside. Diana could feel his ball sac flush against her anus and wondered if he could feel Kevin's cock in her pussy. Then she realized that the itching in her lower orifices had lessened. It was working!

She turned to look at Michi and saw that the men had worked out their rhythm between them, the man in her ass thrusting in as the one in her pussy pulled out of her gushing pussy. The girl was moaning, but at least she wasn't complaining loudly about the itching in her holes anymore. Was it also working for her?

Not that Michiko was in a position to complain. While Diana had been getting her holes penetrated by the good doctors, the third lab tech had put his cock into Michi's mouth. Diana was surprised that the girl was enthusiastically giving him a blowjob. What was she doing? She didn't have to do that. The bots were not attacking her mouth.

Then the man came into her mouth and his thick semen flowed out onto her breasts and Diana suddenly understood. Her own nipples and breast flesh were itching like mad despite the best efforts of Dr. Armstrong. She was suddenly confronted by a large cock, and looked up at its owner. Smart mouth smirked at her. "Here, DOCTOR, I'm here to help you," he smiled as he pressed his cock head against her lips.

The thought both appalled and excited her. To service the lab tech, the idiot who had taken delight in her own humiliation... yet, he had a cock, and more importantly, he had the semen to help stop the maddening prickling at her breasts.

Obediently, she opened her mouth and took him in. As the two doctors began to fuck her nether orifices with increasing enthusiasm, she began to suck on smart mouth's cock with as much gusto as she could. She could feel her own saliva drool from the corners of her mouth as the tech rammed his cock down her throat, as if he was determined to choke her with his prick.

"I've... always... wanted to... fuck that... pretty mouth... DOCTOR Dee," he grunted as he pumped into her open throat. "Yes, suck that, you bitch."

Diana could do no more than keep working her mouth and tongue on his prick as she felt the prickling at her breasts grow. She needed his come, on her breasts, right now. Fuck the lack of respect. The man has semen. She must... get it on her boobs, on her body. Fuck, the prickling was spreading. Come on, you pricks. Fuck me. Harder. Harder!

Kevin was the first to come, ramming his handsome cock deep into her pussy before spurting his semen deep into her spasming cunt. Diana was coming at the same time, and when she felt the hot fluid splashing about and coating her insides, she came harder. Her clenching muscles must have triggered Alan's orgasm, because he started coming into her ass almost immediately after that.

"Urrkk!" was all Diana could say as she felt his wildly jerking prick slam into her rectum, hosing her rear passage with what felt like an incredibly huge volume of semen. It felt like his fluid was shooting up deep into her belly, and she was glad to note that the tickling stopped immediately when the men started coming into her.

In quick succession, smart mouth came into her throat too, almost cutting off her air. Despite coming so hard, Diana retained the presence of mind to pull away from him a little and open her mouth, so that his semen spilled onto her heaving breasts. As she did so, she reached one more peak, her pussy and asshole seeming to not want to relinquish the softening prongs within.

"Fuck! Fuckkk!" she groaned as smart mouth's prick slipped from her mouth. Her clitoris seemed to have a life of its own, and for a moment, she wondered if Kevin's semen had failed to work on the bots down at her most sensitive spot. But as the sensations slowed, she realized it was merely her own body's reaction to being fucked. The bots were the ultimate aphrodisiac alright... they had turned Dr. Diana Dee into SuperSlut.

No one said anything as the eight people in the locked down lab recovered from their physical exertions. Alan had collapsed onto Diana's back, but she did not complain about being in the middle of the 'sandwich'. It was oddly comforting in a way to feel the men who had saved her from the nanobots pressed up against her sweaty flesh.

Alan was the first to move, pushing himself up and away from her back. She could feel their cooling seminal fluids slosh about deep inside her belly and womb as he did, and Diana winced as his prick slipped out of her ass with a slight 'pop'. Kevin's semi-hard cock was still inside her pussy, although his semen was also beginning to flow out of her satiated sex.

This was... embarrassing. It had worked, but it was still embarrassing, nonetheless. What would she say to the men who had fucked her pussy, ass and mouth? Thank you? That seemed inappropriate. And there was also the fact that she remained naked, and was likely to remain so once the bots became active once more. What clothing could she put on, that would stay on her body?

Diana raised herself off Dr. Armstrong's body, not bothering to cover her breasts from the still lascivious eyes of smart mouth and the other lab techs. Let them ogle as much as they wanted. She knew she would have to put up with being leered at and ogled until such time as they figured out what materials she and Michiko could use in their clothing, that wouldn't disintegrate because of Dr. Lee's DABU1.I bots on their skin.

To her right, Michi coughed. Diana looked at her as she raised herself off Dr. Armstrong's cock, ignoring the slippery wash of cool semen that flooded out from her gash. Her upper body gleamed as semen dripped from her nipples. She looked sheepish.

"Um, Di?" said Michiko as she moved towards her. Diana noticed that her pussy was no longer as inflamed as it looked earlier. She also noted that her pubic hair had all but disappeared, making the girl's cleft all the more conspicuous. Down the insides of Michi's thighs, copious amounts of fluid were pouring out of her nether orifices . No wonder the techs looked so exhausted. "I'm... sorry. I'm sorry I got you into this mess."

Diana nodded her acceptance of the other girl's apology. She didn't say a word as she moved aside to let the men get back to their discarded clothing. There was no need for all of them to be naked, especially when the decontamination team came through the doors. Fuck. The careers of both girls were pretty much over. They certainly wouldn't be much help in research in their current condition. She wondered if she and Michiko would end up becoming research subjects, being probed and tested in labs as the scientists determined what should be done. Fuck.

"Shit!" exclaimed Dr. Bird, and Diana turned, surprised to hear the profanity uttered by the usually urbane man. As her eyes alighted on him, she understood why... holes were clearly appearing on his clothing. Apparently, there was still a lot they had to find out about Dr. Stan Lee's DABU1.I. Much more.

12