Contract End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolma Kalem
Dolma Kalem
137 Followers

"Ohh, he's almost there," said Sarah. Jackie gave a little extra nudge, and Bruce could feel that the resistance had eased, he had now entered Sarah's tiny anus. He could also tell from the expression on Sarah's face, as she moaned in a delightful combination of both pain and pleasure.

"Fuck me Jackie," said Sarah. Jackie pushed harder at Bruce, forcing him deeper into Sarah.

"Harder, harder," said Sarah. Jackie gave a huge push as Sarah also pushed, Bruce went through agony's as he bottomed out in Sarah tiny hole.

"Ohh it hurts," moaned Sarah. Jackie eased back slightly, allowing the pain in Bruce's penis to subside, she then pushed hard again and both Sarah and Bruce cried out in pain.

"Yes fuck me hard," said Sarah. Bruce was now responding to the increasing stimulation caused by the situation, and also the pain. His penis was 'rock hard' making him far too big for Sarah's tight anus, but he was penetrating her with increasing ease. He began to fuck her harder and deeper, causing her to wince at first, but she was still encouraging him for more, so he carried on. Jackie had now eased off her pressure, as she could see that Bruce was doing her job. She lay down on the settee beside Sarah and began to masturbate herself, as she watched Bruce fucking Sarah's bum. Bruce was now spoiled for what to look at, Sarah splayed out in front of him her anus impaled upon his erect penis, or Jackie legs open and fingers in her wet sticky vagina. The visual stimulus caused a rush to Bruce, and he began to fuck Sarah very hard. He could see from her face that it was hurting her, but she still continued to encourage him to go harder. His penis was almost bursting from the combined pressure of his erection, and Sarah's tight anus, as he continuously penetrated her to the deepest point. After a short time he felt her begin to orgasm, he could feel through the walls to her vagina the contractions as her cum squirted out of her cunt onto him and around her bottom. Bruce tried to help her using his fingers, but she pushed him away.

"Just fuck me hard," she said. Bruce attempted to fuck her again. However, as she orgasmed, he could feel wave after wave of contraction gripping his penis tightly, forcing him to slow his movements to a stop at her deepest point. The only movement became Sarah's muscle contractions as she slowly and relentlessly enjoyed the extreme emotions gripping her body, and squeezing Bruce in a vice like grip around his penis. As she finally recovered from the deep sensations, Bruce could see from the juices coming from her open cunt the depth of her orgasm. She looked up at him and said,

"Time for you to come, I want you to empty your balls deep into my butt." Bruce was ready to comply, but Sarah began to remove him from her anus.

"I want to stand up, and you can fuck me from behind," said Sarah, as she completed Bruce's withdrawal, much to his disappointment.

"I want him in me," said Jackie.

"We both want you," said Sarah. "How are you going to accomodate us both with your lovely cum, how are you going to reward us both?" It seemed like hours since Bruce had been in control, he didn't know what to say. While he was considering his response, Jackie said,

"He can come in us both, he can fuck my butt until he begins to come, then he can pull out and give you the rest Sarah." Bruce didn't fully understand, but events were clearly overtaking him as both Sarah and Jackie stood in front of him, and turned and bent down allowing him a view of their spreading anus and cunt.

"Fuck my butt," said Jackie, and after you have come in me, you can pull out and fuck Sarah." Bruce was in a dream as he was pulled towards Jackie, and his throbbing penis pushed against her anus. He rested his hands on her spreading buttocks as she pushed against him, increasing the force until he entered her. He pushed hard, and Jackie gasped as he forced himself deep into her tight anus. He could feel his penis being resisted as he attempted to explore Jackie's anus, and the grip of her anal muscles prevented him making too much progress.

"No, you must fuck me hard," said Jackie. "I want you in as far as possible, until you hurt," she whispered. Bruce grew a little in response to Jackie's request, allowing him to overcome her 'tightness' and force himself deeply into her.

"Yes, yes, that's it," said Jackie. And Bruce began to fuck her slowly.

"Fuck her hard, Bruce," said Sarah. She reached around with her hands and opened her bottom as she slid a finger in her anus. Bruce was now beyond control, he could feel his penis increasing in size inside Jackie's tiny hole.

"Ohh, fuck me," moaned Jackie, as Bruce forced himself as deep inside her as he could. He began to orgasm at the deepest point. Painfully, he could feel his penis growing and his orgasm building against the force being applied in resistance by Jackie's tight anus. As his muscles began to spasm, he couldn't push deeper into her. He withdrew slightly, and the pressure reduced, allowing him a slight ejaculation.

"He's coming Sarah," shouted Jackie. Bruce pushed hard into Jackie again, but although he was experiencing an intense orgasm, he couldn't ejaculate! Again as he withdrew he ejaculated slightly, allowing his cum to lubricate Jackie's tight hole. He then pushed as hard and deep as he could, causing her to moan and as he eased back he ejaculated deep into her. Jackie moaned, and Sarah said,

"Now me, fuck me now." Jackie pulled away, releasing Bruce from her anus. As he withdrew fully from her, and was moving towards Sarah, the massive release of pressure on him from Jackie's tight anus allowed a sudden release. A huge amount of cum spurted across Jackie's bum, all the way onto Sarah's, as he moved to her anus with his throbbing penis. He was coming as he entered her and overcame her initial resistance easily and slid deep into her. He could feel each ejaculation as he came in huge amounts in Sarah's hole, filling her with his sticky appreciation. His penis increasingly began to slide easily in and out of her, lubricated by his cum. His orgasm lasted for a full two minutes as wave after wave of sensation came over him, as he pumped cum deep into her. Finally, exhausted, he pulled out of her and watched as she and Jackie stood in front of him opening themselves to his gaze, allowing him to view their anus' dripping with his cum.

What a good day thought Bruce!!

Dolma Kalem
Dolma Kalem
137 Followers
12