Contrast

Story Info
A tale of two housewives.
3.2k words
4.05
65.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note ---- This is my first attempt in "Loving Wives" category, hope you all like it. Feedbacks and comments are welcome.

*-*-*

"He's got an evil eye." Linda stated to Marc flatly, after she broached the topic during dinnertime.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He enquired, though he could make quite an accurate guess on the source of his wife's uneasiness. The man next door was in the latter part of middle age, and worked in some kind of advertising concern in town. There was something shifty and foot-loose about this Jason character, and knowing that the man was divorced twice over and now lived alone next to them didn't help this impression. Marc and Linda had been married for two and half years, he was very possessive and protective of her.

"What it means is that he practically undresses me with his eyes every time he passes me in the passage."

Marc knew that he could do little about the man for doing nothing more than ogling his wife ---- that certainly wasn't a heinous crime that he could punish him for. However, he promised himself not to let his caution down at any time. His faith in his wife's honesty was total, but he was away at work for most of the day, and the thought of this rat of a man living next door to them while Linda was at home was not a pleasant one.

In the apartment directly opposite Marc and Linda's, a similar discussion was going on — Only on more heated lines.

Roger was barely in control of his anger as he confronts his wife for what must have been the tenth time now on this issue.

"What are you accusing me of, anyway?" Asked Giselle, her cheeks ablaze with self-righteous anger

Her husband snorted, "I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm simply stating a fact you were seen leaving that man's apartment yesterday, and the entire building knows it. You have not answered my question — what were you doing there while I was in the office?" asked Roger staring at his wife across the dinner table. There was a long and awkward silence, and then Giselle finally spoke again.

"He's a lonely man, and all I did was make him a cup of coffee and chat with him for a while," she said defensively.

"After living three years in this apartment, you still haven't figured out the reputation that Jason has? He's an inveterate womanizer, and women like you are easy prey for him," yelled Roger his control over his temper fraying at the edges now.

"What do you mean, women like me?" screamed his wife. And so on it went. Such confrontations on the same issue took place as regularly as the chimes of wall-clock.

*-*-* "Are you sure your husband hasn't smelled a rat by now?" asked Jason apprehensively as he let Giselle into his apartment. The time was three in the afternoon, and Roger wasn't due back for another three and a half hours. Roger was only in his jeans; Giselle couldn't help but admire his broad hairy chest. She giggled nervously.

"He has smelled one all right, but he can't find it. Don't worry I won't sully your spotless reputation by allowing us to be caught red-handed," she said as Jason glared at her.

"Is that supposed to be funny?" he demanded, but Giselle was already slipping off her skirt, and pulled over her t-shirt, she wasn't wearing anything beneath; Jason's eyes were drawn irresistibly to the smooth curves underneath it.

"Let's not fight, lover. Come on — take me, right here, right now," she whispered into his ear.

Jason's hand stole around her and settled on the firm, rounded flesh of her behind. His finger dug into the sensitive crevice, and Giselle sighed with pleasure.

"Ah! That feels lovely. You do know how to turn a woman on, don't you?" she mumbled, nuzzling against his hairy chest as his fingers probed deeper.

"I aim to please," he stated, the gravity in his voice making her laugh. Then she gasped as he lowered his head and closed his lips over her left nipple. Giselle began to squirm with delight, her pelvis grinding itself against his in demanding, circular movements.

"God, how I love that, keep doing that..." she moaned then sucked in her breath and bit her lower lips as his teeth sank with carefully calibrated brutality into her breast. Jason grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, her legs on either side of his waist; he led her towards his bed and dropped her onto it. Quickly he pulled down his jeans, and with a wide grin displayed his erection. Without wasting much time he got between her legs and positioned his cock on her entrance.

"Not so quickly, lover. Give me an itsy-bitsy appetizer first..." she said smugly, caught her breath as his head vanished between her quivering thighs. A moment later she was squirming in ecstasy as his tongue probed the walls of her pussy. Working with excruciation slowness, he worked it up to where her labia joined and her swollen love-button anticipated it eagerly.

"Ohhh, keep doing that. Yes, like that, ohhhh..." she groaned as he set her on fire with his practiced manipulations of his tongue's tip. Then she came, her pelvis bucking up against his face as she convulsed and spasmed in the sheer, heavenly pleasure of her climax, they lay like that for a long while. Giselle basked in the afterglow of her orgasm as Jason gathered his strength for the next round of the game.

She reached down and encircled his swollen, rock-hard member with her fingers, working them slowly up and down over its shaft. Now it was his turn to lie back and moan as she shagged him into frenzy of aching desire. Just when he thought that he would have to explode die and go to heaven, she straddled him and guided his manhood into her eager pussy. Jason lay there helpless as she began to heave her hips back and forth, gripping his engorged organ in the warm, wet fist of her pussy. Reaching up, he grabbed her breast and kneaded them methodically as her thrusts became faster and more frenzied.

"Oh my God, I'm Cumming again..." she wailed now thrusting up, down, sideways. She fell over him and their lips joined in a hungry, tongue — entwining kiss as they both approached their peaks. Then Jason's back arched upwards, driving his manhood up to its hilt in her sheath, and shot his boiling sperm into her. At the same time, Giselle dug her fingernails into his shoulders as her second orgasm shook her.

*-*-*

"Remember, same time, I'll be waiting." Whispered Jason as Giselle now fully dressed again peeked out into the empty corridor and slipped out of his apartment. She threw him a quick, fleeting smile of affirmation and vanished around the corner.

Jason closed the door of his apartment and glanced at his wristwatch. Two hours to go before his next 'appointment'— he had plenty of time for a shower and a quick drink. He had a little action going in practically every home in the block, except one — his new neighbor. She and her husband had moved in less than a week ago, and the woman was strikingly attractive. He has set his eyes on her the moment he saw her. She was his next target, but it won't be easy, as she didn't give any 'sign'. However, he was sure that he'd break through her defenses and reach small, vital spark of infelicity that he knew was buried in the heart of every married woman.

As Jason hurried down the stairs to reach the bar across the road before closing time, he had to suffer through an unpleasant encounter in the building's lobby.

"I don't know you that well, Mr. Jason, but I hear that you're making 'sheep's eyes' at my wife," said his aggressor. Jason recognized him; he was Marc who had moved in with his wife recently and right next door to his own apartment.

"I've no idea what you're talking about, and I'm afraid that I don't have the time to discuss it with you at the moment." He said and slid past Marc, continuing down the stairs as Marc glared after him. The man had dumbfounded and confounded him completely. A thousand retorts to the insult he had just been given sprang to tip of his tongue. In the decisive moment he had been rendered speechless, and it made Marc furious.

*-*-*

"I tried to have a chat with that Jason guy." Marc said caressing Linda's hair.

"What for?"

"I don't mind any guy looking at you, but that Jason doesn't have a good reputation. I thought I should put an end to his ogling. Besides, when I approached him to have a chat, he just ignored me. Next time I won't talk, I'll kick his ass first." Marc answered trying to prove his point.

Linda sighed and snuggled close to her husband, she thought for sometime and finally said, "I shouldn't have broached that topic earlier."

Marc held Linda and the way she snuggled he realized that she was worried. He kissed her lightly on her forehead and said, "I won't do anything stupid."

"I'm sure you won't" Linda said returning the kiss.

"Let's not spoil our mood; in fact, I'm ready for another round." Marc said getting on top of Linda. They made love again and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Next day Jason was at shopping mall when he saw Linda. Jason realized Linda was all alone; her over protective husband wasn't there. Despite Marc's little aggressive cameo a day before, he smiled to himself and thought it was a good opportunity to make a move on his target.

Linda was busy cross checking items in her trolley with her shopping list when she heard — hello in a rough voice. She turned around and saw Jason standing behind her. Finding herself in a 'sticky' situation she replied quick hello, tried to turn her trolley and walk away from Jason.

"You need help with that?" Jason asked pointing Linda's overflowing trolley.

"No thanks, I'll manage." Linda refused politely.

"I'll be happy to help." Jason said grabbing the handle of the trolley in spite of Linda's refusal.

"You done with the shopping, or anything is left out?" Jason asked trying to make a conversation.

"I'm done, payment is remaining."

All the way to payment counter Linda walked at a 'safe' distance from Jason. After last night's conversation with Marc she wanted to avoid any trouble. When she saw there were hardly any people at the counter she gave a sigh of relief.

Jason felt his heart made a somersault when he saw almost empty counters. He began to put his plan in action. "When she'll thank me for my generosity, I'll ask her for a coffee or drink. It's time to break her defenses." He thought

Jason stood behind Linda while she was busy at the payment counter. He checked her out and his gaze stuck on her tight ass. "It won't be long — I'll get that piece of ass very soon." Jason thought — his cock getting hard. Linda wanted Jason to just disappear from there. She did notice he purchased few things just for the sake of shopping. She quickly paid for her purchase, turned to leave when Jason stopped her.

"It won't take long, just few minutes." He tried to convince her.

"Mr...." Linda knew his name, but pretended she doesn't care.

"Jason."

"I'm getting late, thanks for the help." Linda said turning around without bothering if he heard her or not.

Jason just stood there; he clenched his fist in anger. "I'll make her scream my name when I'll fuck her brain out." Jason thought trying to soothe his battered ego.

*-*-*

"Scream my name." Jason grunted as he fucked Giselle hard.

Roger called Giselle to let her know that he won't be home till midnight due to an emergency meeting. The moment she heard the news, she ran next door, she knew Roger won't be interested in having sex so it's better to get 'some' from Jason. Jason was more than happy. He fucked her in every position, and pounded her as hard as he can. He was fucking Giselle, but mentally he was ravishing Linda. He wished it were Linda beneath him, calling his name as he fucked her hard.

Giselle was in cloud nine. She always loved it when Jason fucked her, but today he was in full charge. She called his name repeatedly as he asked her to do. She lost the count of her orgasm as he had his way with her. Finally Jason gave few more trust and came deep inside her.

"What happened to you today? You were like an animal." Giselle said running her hands over Jason's hairy chest.

"Nothing, just pent up energy."

"Whatever it was, I enjoyed every minute of it."

As they got dressed Giselle gave Jason a passionate kiss, and before getting out of his apartment she promised to return soon. Jason sat in his recliner and thought "If only my plan worked earlier — it would've been Linda in place of Giselle."

Jason was on his way to have a drink in a bar when he came face-to-face with Linda in the corridor. "Luck seems to be in my favor." He thought.

"Hi."

Linda knew that Jason will try again to make a move on her. At shopping mall she was bit surprised, but given the fact that he always tried to 'undress' her in the building corridor — she prepared herself mentally to deal with him. She crossed her hands in front of her chest and raised one of her eyebrows, as if to say — you chose the wrong day.

"Look Jason, I'm not interested to have niceties with you so please don't bother me again."

To say Jason was stunned was an understatement. He opened his mouth to say, but couldn't get the right words. He realized it's better to play safe.

"I think there's some misunderstanding. Yesterday your husband mentioned that I make "sheep's eyes" at you, but believe me my intentions are honorable. Maybe some day we all should have a drink together, and clear the air."

"You know, I could've called the security or even the police at the mall, but I chose not to. Every time I pass by in this passage, I've observed you staring at me. The way you look at me it's so disgusting. I feel your stares undressing me. Thank your lucky stars, Jason that you are still here. And just for your information I and my husband are not interested to have any sort of friendship with you. Besides, he wants to kick your ass. I've asked him not to."

"Don't want to see me get hurt, huh?" Jason asked touching his chin with his thumb.

"I don't want his shoes to get dirty." Linda said pushing him aside and making her way towards her apartment door.

Jason shook his head in disbelief. He never had such an experience. Hell, till now he had a good 'record'.

When Marc came home, Linda didn't mention any of the day's events. She was very happy to show Jason his place. How long was she going to suffer his stares? It satisfied her that she took the initiative instead of Marc to put an end to his ogling. "But if he tries again — maybe I should let Marc kick his ass." She thought.

For next few weeks Jason didn't bother Linda. Marc did try to dig any information about Jason's ogling; Linda convinced him that Jason doesn't bother her anymore. He did trust her, and knew what to do if he came to know that Jason was bothering her again.

*-*-*

It was Friday and Marc came home early in the evening. When he entered his house it was dark and there was no sign of Linda — something which was unusual. He switched on the lights and called out her name. There was no response. He searched her in their bedroom, she wasn't there. He then saw that their bathroom light was on. He went over and peeked inside. Linda was sitting on the edge of the bathroom tub. She looked tried, and had a look that said she cried.

Marc went over to Linda, and kneeled in front of her. He took both of her hands in his, and asked, "Linda, are you all right?"

"There's something I need to tell you." Linda said looking into Marc's eyes. His face was a shade was different colors.

She pursed her lips, looked at her now worried husband's face, and burst into laugh. "You are going to be a father, Marc. I'm pregnant."

For few seconds Marc didn't understand how to react. He then realized what she said. He stood, and jumped by the excitement of the news. Marc pulled Linda on her feet, and hugged her tightly.

"Tell me again, what you just said Linda." Marc said taking her face in both of his hands.

"I'm pregnant, and we are going to be proud parents, Marc." Linda almost screamed; Marc didn't understand if she was laughing or crying. Both hugged each other tightly, and stood there absorbing the happy news.

"This calls for a celebration, let's go out and celebrate."

Marc and Linda went to their favorite restaurant to celebrate. They talked about their past, how they met, and discussed their future. Marc started to plan things for the baby. The color of the room — Blue if it's a boy or Pink if it's a girl. How he'll teach to play basketball, take him or her to zoo, amusement park, and on camping. Linda just smiled at her husband; he was so excited by the news.

When they came back it was completely different scene in their building. There was an ambulance standing in front of the main gate with a couple of police cars. On their way to their apartment they saw a group of men standing in Jason's apartment. There was blood everywhere in his apartment. It was obvious, something happed to Jason. Linda wasn't able to see the horrifying scene; she turned around and buried her face in Marc's chest.

Marc asked an old woman standing next to them about what was going on.

"Roger did all this. I heard him screaming something — vasectomy, pregnant, and then I heard gun sound; it was more than five times. Everyone knows his wife was having an affair with that Jason. I think Jason got her pregnant, its good Roger killed that man." She replied with disgust in her voice.

The door of Roger and Giselle's apartment was half opened. Marc tried to peek inside and got a glimpse of Giselle sitting on the floor. She looked like a dead body. Marc looked down and saw his wife, Linda. The contrast was oblivious, there were two wives, one faithful — the other unfaithful. Marc kissed Linda's head lightly, and took her inside their apartment, and closed the door behind them.