Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Later that week, you once again smell me in your car, and find a DVD with the label: "Wanna Play Me?"

A smile crosses your lips as you remember the electricity of that evening. You walk in, come up behind me, and put your arms around me, like you know I love so much, kiss me on the neck, spin me around, and kiss me until I almost melt into the floor.

"So, what's this?" you ask with a grin.

"Pop it in and see."

You pull me into the bedroom and I take my perch, snuggled into your shoulder. You start the movie, and realize that I taped our encounter.

You sit and watch in awe at my control over you, your submission to me...you're amazed at how easy I was able to turn the tables, starting with a little text message.

You look over and see that I'm asleep next to you, and you instinctively kiss my forehead. You watch as you take over, and then your hands reach down your boxers, playing with your arousal.

You watch until we almost finish, and you notice the camera shake, and hear sharp jagged breaths, close to the camera.

You see a male hand flash in front of the camera, trying to steady it, and hear a soft moan followed by, "Fuck."

The screen goes to fuzz, and you look at me, in disbelief.

My smile gives me away; you know I wasn't really asleep...and that we weren't the only ones that had a happy ending...

12