Controller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to see you again, Mr. Jensen." He motioned me inside his dim office.

I hid a shiver and stepped inside. Too late to change my mind now.

Davidson walked back to his side of the desk, the terrible smile never leaving his face. He said down and leaned forward. "So, you've thought about what 'extra credit' you can do to raise your grade?"

I nodded and swallowed hard, trying to keep from shaking. "Yeah. I'm ready to do the extra credit."

"Stand up."

My breath quickened as fear crowded my mind. The cops assured me he wasn't violent. But they weren't across the desk from him. I remembered I was wired and the people listening were in a service closet no more than 50 feet away.

With my bravery bolstered, I stood in front of him, and ran my hands over my body in some vain attempt to straighten them. I stood unmoving while my heart hammered in my chest.

"Turn around."

I felt helpless, and violated. But they needed more than him saying 'stand up and turn around' to arrest him. I rotated until my ass was facing the predator. He moved, and a wave of revulsion washed over me as his eyes raked down my body. My skin crawled. How could this possibly be a turn on? This guy had done this to dozens of students. More actually, Heather only had the ones who'd reported the incident. This was to keep Davidson from trapping any more students.

I stood, braced myself and tried not to shake as he studied me like a whore he'd found on the street.

"Nice butt, Nathan. I'm going to enjoy this." He moved around the desk and groped himself as he stripped me with his eyes. I turned around to him working his cock. I swallowed and nodded.

"What...what do you want me to do?"

"Oh, I think you know, Nathan." He reached up and opened his pants. His erection jutted from his crotch, obvious in the boxers he was wearing. I dropped back into the chair as he continued to stroke himself through the thin boxers. After a minute or so passed, he reached in and I steeled my will. I have to play this better. "Take it out. I want to see your cock."

He leered at me. "You want to suck daddy's cock? You want me to be your daddy, Nathan? Give you the love only your daddy can give you?"

I tasted bile in my mouth as my stomach roiled. I couldn't play the role I'd worked out with the police. I wanted out of this office. How much longer? This nasty son of a bitch wasn't going to touch me. I didn't care if they caught him or not.

Davidson fished out his dick and moved closer while he stroked it. "Come on, Nathan. Just lick the tip, you know you want to suck Daddy's cock."

The door shook under violent pounding, a key slid into the lock and someone in the hallway shouted. "Police! Open up!"

The door burst open with such force the door's window shattered when it hit the wall. The next few minutes became a blur as police crowded into the room and pulled me out. The next hour became a flurry of questions and reassurance from the police and Heather, who had a vindictive smile on her face.

12