Conversations in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed no encouragement, and after I realized that he wasn't all that much thicker than Doc, I relaxed and let my mouth take in more of him. After a few bobs of my head, my lips were going down to where my hand was. My hands were busy as well, spinning and pulling on the shaft of his cock while my lips worked over the rest of him.

As I tasted his pungent manhood, it struck me as to what the aroma and taste was that set him apart from the other men I had gone down on, and it had to be from where his cock had been earlier in the evening. I don't know whether the fact that I was pretty much cleaning the residue of my mother from Leo turned me on, but it definitely didn't deter me. Neither did Leo's words as he pulled me off of his cock after a few minutes.

"Damn Gary, you give incredible head," Leo said as he helped me to my feet and brought me over to the bed. "You're way better than your mother. Guess she isn't used to handling something as big as this, but you sure are."

I had never seen anything appraoching the size of what I had been sucking on, but I knew what he was talking about. The memory of seeing my father naked once a few years ago left an indelible impression on me, because I seemed to have developed into pretty much a clone of him in most every way, sadly enough.

Leo had me sit on the edge of the bed, and when he opened my legs apart he knelt between them. I fell backward onto the bed but propped myself up on my elbows when I realized what Leo was about to do, and I didn't want to miss this sight for anything.

Looking up at me, he took my stem between his thumb and index finger before bowing his head and letting his lips slide right down my cock, not stopping until his nose was pressing into the tuft of hair above my dick.

"Like sucking a thumb," was what a man that picked me up hitchhiking had told me after he had given me head in the back of his van, and Leo seemed to enjoy being able to deep-throat me with such ease.

After a few seconds of Leo's oral affection, it was obvious that while he may not have indulged in other areas with men, he knew his way around a cock, and I realized that I was not going to be able to make this last nearly as long as I wanted.

I pulled at Leo's hair, trying to get him to slow down, but it was all in vain. When I came, Leo didn't so much as blink, but instead kept right on sucking as my dick spat what felt like a copious amount of semen down his accepting throat.

After I had cum, he pulled my withered stem out of his mouth and toyed with it, licking all around the acorn-shaped head and the sensitive opening, before letting it droop back down.

I wanted to do that him as well. I wanted to suck that beautiful hunk of manhood until he exploded, and wanted to taste that delicious nectar that would be the end result, but as Leo rose, his semi-turgid cock still breathtaking as it waved in front of him, I suddenly remembered the things on my dresser. The things that he had apparently brought in to use on me. The lubricant, the ropes, and the bandanna, and it was then that I realized what was going to happen next.

*******

Chapter Seven: What Leo wanted.

My body shivered as I watched Leo grab the things from the dresser, and it wasn't because I was cold. I noticed something that had apparently been under the bandana, a large black vibrator that wasn't as big as Leo's manhood, but was uncomfortably close, and I knew what Leo was going to do.

"Please don't," I asked as Leo climbed onto the bed and pulled me up toward this center of the mattress. "Let me suck you off."

"You will," Leo said calmly as he lifted his leg and straddled my face with his crotch.

His scrotum dangled down onto my face, and I licked the hairy sac after realizing that I would be hard pressed to get one of his huge balls in my mouth. Above my face, Leo's cock became erect once more, and was a terrifying monolith that I could not take my eyes off of.

The skin on the underside of his manhood was now stretched so tautly that I could see the many strained ridges of flesh as the cock swelled, and as I licked his balls, I saw a bead of pre-cum form on the opening of his glans. The bead became a rope, and that string of seed quickly dropped off and landed on my forehead, while Leo fiddled above me.

I heard a clicking sound, and as the bed jostled a little bit, Leo rotated his body so he was facing the opposite way as I was. Something wet and thick was at the entrance of my puckered ring, but not for long, as Leo plunged his greased finger into my anus.

The thought of what he was about to do was frightening. I had been used to being to penetrator, as our one attempt at my being the bottom man for Doc had been painful for me to say the least, and at the time I thought that Doc was exceptionally well hung. Now this?

I couldn't speak, because I was afraid I was going to start crying or something. I wanted to make Leo happy so badly, but this just couldn't be. It didn't seem possible that he could get that massive organ inside of me, but Leo seemed consumed with doing it, and when I heard a whirring sound, I knew it would be sooner rather than later.

"This will loosen you up," Leo said while he positioned himself beside me and took his finger out of me while bringing the vibrator down in its place. "Relax now, Gary."

I opened my mouth and let out a whimper as I felt the tip of the rubbery instrument enter my ass, and Leo quickly stuffed the bandanna into my mouth before working more of the quivering fake cock into me.

It hurt. It hurt a lot, but as Leo began working it into me with slow and gradual movements, the pain gradually went away somewhat. Soon, the pain was overwhelmed by pleasure, and when I looked down so see that he had worked about half of the thing into me, I saw that my own cock was quite hard again. That fact was not lost on Leo either.

"Yeah, you like this, don't you?" Leo said as he grabbed my dick again and smiled. "If you like this, imagine what my cock will feel like in that sweet ass of yours."

I was making muffled sounds as Leo spun the vibrator into me faster and deeper, and it went through my mind that these were probably the same sounds that I would hear from my mother's room. What acts of love had caused them, I wondered, but my thoughts were interrupted rather quickly when Leo started rubbing the tip of my cock with his thumb.

I looked down again just in time to watch my cum squirting into the air under Leo's handling, splattering down harmlessly on my stomach to Leo's amusement.

"Amazing," he said while my dick deflated in his grasp. "You're really something."

As I glanced over through my glazed eyes, I saw something even more amazing. It was the sight of Leo's fully engorged cock, and Leo's hand was lathering lubricant on it just before pulling the vibrator out of my butt and rolling me onto stomach.

I was limp and helpless as Leo positioned me just as he wanted me; on my knees with my ass way up in the air and my face buried in the bedding. I suppose I could have resisted, but I didn't as Leo took the bandanna out from my jaws and tied it around my head so that it was still gagging me by being wound tightly across my mouth.

Leo brought my hands up behind my head and had them bound in seconds in an intricate knot which kept me secured, and as the bed jiggled and I felt Leo climbing between my legs and behind me, there was no doubt was about to happen.

"Damn, what a sweet ass," Leo said as he greased my entrance with even more lubricant before taking my buttocks in his hands and kneading them roughly. "Been quite a while since I've gotten me some ass. Your Mom won't give hers up to me yet, but until then..."

*****

Chapter Eight: Leo's grand entrance.

It wasn't as painful as I had feared, but that didn't mean I didn't feel it when the head of his manhood popped into me. I screamed an almost silent scream as the ridge of his crown went into me, and I felt Leo's hand pushing my face into the bedding as he pushed more of himself into me.

It was going to be fast, I remembered thinking, as I listened to the animal-like grunts and groans coming from Leo as he slowly slid in and out of me. I couldn't tell how much he had in me; it felt like the whole thing but was probably less than half of it, but as I grew a little more accustomed to his size, I began to relax a bit.

Leo, in turn, began to penetrate me deeper with every thrust, impaling me harder and faster as he did. The tiny squeaking of my bed frame, along with the stifled grunts of Leo and my muffled responses, were the only sounds in the house.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, but were actually minutes, I felt Leo pull himself out of me slowly. Had he cum? I hadn't noticed, but he pulled his cock completely out of me. As it popped out, I was almost sorry about it, and had begun to miss it, but only for a second.

That was because Leo was rolling me over onto my back, wedging a pillow under my lower back before climbing between my legs once again. The brief glimpse I got of Leo's cock swaying in front of him as he brought it to my anus once more, made it obvious that he had not cum, and was very ready for more.

So was I. Impaling me from this different angle, it hurt in a different way, but also felt really good. Leo's hands rubbed my spread thighs, and slid over the rest of my sweaty body as he slid slow and deep into me.

"You've got such a sweet body," Leo muttered as he grabbed my limp dick, which in its withered state now resembled a little mushroom, and began pulling on it while looking down at his own cock going in and out of my ass.

I felt so helpless as I lay there with my hands bound behind my head while he slid his tool deep into me, and I discovered that I liked the feeling. Even the rather rough way he was pulling on my dick felt good to me, and so did Leo's sweat, which splattered all over my body with each thrust he made inside of me.

"Gotta cum soon," Leo muttered to me, while he hands ran up and down my upper torso; tweaking my nipples, scraping his nails up and down my chest and even tugging on the hairs under my arms.

To my surprise, I found myself shaking my head no. I wanted more of this, despite the discomfort. I loved being able to watch Leo as he had his way with me. Leo's face was beet red, and the veins were standing out in his neck, as the muscles in his shoulders and chest bulged.

Leo was now pounding himself into me much deeper and a whole lot harder, and when he came soon after, his entire body shook as his cock erupted inside of me. The warmth of his seed filled my bowels in an extended series of ejaculations that finally ended as his cock deflated inside of me.

"Damn," Leo gasped as he leaned back and pulled his limp snake from inside of me before reaching down and gently rubbing my anus, which must have still been gaping open. "I hope that was as good for you as it was me."

I nodded, still bound and gagged, and Leo quickly undid the gag and untied my hands, rubbing my wrists and hands to get the blood flowing once more, before easing back down next to me. His hand idly running along my body, his hairy body felt so soothing next to my skin, that despite how sore it felt, my dick was getting hard again.

"You can't get enough, can you Gary?" Leo whispered in my ear when he saw my dick getting hard.

I shrugged, not knowing what to say, but was enjoying it all too much to even try to explain, except that Leo had discovered that he wasn't the only one with a rather high sex drive. Leo's finger began sliding up and down the underside of my cock, which was curled back against my stomach, and as he ran his finger along the length of it, he chuckled.

"I think we're going to become good friends," Leo said. "Maybe sometime in the future I'll let you stick your dick in my ass too. Would you like that?"

I nodded at Leo as he continued to talk, but when he offered to suck me off again, the offer came a little too late, because my dick was jerking under his finger, spitting out a tiny load onto my stomach while I groaned.

"Need a scorecard to keep track of how many times you cum," Leo mentioned, grinning as he got up from the bed.

"Gotta clean up and get back to your Mom," Leo said as he got to his feet, and I nodded when he asked me if I was okay, more interested in watching his cock sway between his legs.

"Goodnight," Leo said, and after my bedroom door clicked behind him, I waited a few minutes before getting up myself.

That proved to be quite an effort, as I felt wobbly, and the discomfort made it feel like Leo was still inside of me as I waddled to the bathroom. Luckily for me, Leo only stayed over once a week, so I would have plenty of time to recover before next Saturday night.

What would it be like if Leo ever did marry my mother, or even just moved in? What would it be like when Leo would come into my room every night, wanting to fuck me long and hard after doing the same to my Mom?

I couldn't wait to find out.

.....

thanks for reading

12