Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Won't that get you in trouble with the cable company?" Bren asked.

"No, technically I am looking at usage level on my home network. Since we're at the connection point, we'll get a read on all traffic. I can filter out our usage and get a handle on theirs."

Over the next couple of days it was easy to tell that Joanie and John really used the internet a lot. The amount of traffic was impressive. From the data it was easy to see that they were running several websites. Getting the IP's was a snap; getting any other access was going to be harder. The sites were all X-rated and listed as amateurs, group sex, hardcore, lesbians, BDSM, and gay men. The teaser pics were lousy and partially fuzzed out, but we could identify Joanie, John, even Sylvia, and a couple of other neighbors. At least we thought it was them. As I said, the teaser pics were pretty bad.

Another conference call Wed night, three days until Dave had his appointment.

"Alright all, the only way to learn anymore about their sites is to become a member."

"We can't do that. You have to use a charge card and they'll recognize you immediately." Dave said.

Amy replied, "That means we have to bring someone outside into our little conspiracy."

"Who can we really trust?"

"Plus they have to be real. If we wind up in public, we could get into trouble for credit card fraud."

"Male or female?"

"Looking at the volume of traffic and source IP's, their lesbian site doesn't get the most action, their gay male site does, but the IP's hitting the lesbian site also hit most of their other sites. I did a port check and they are also running a video chat service and bulletin boards."

Aim piped up, "I think I know just the person. A young lady, she works at my pharmacy. No, we haven't been carrying on, but we've become friends. I followed some advice a 'friend' gave me and have been getting to know her. She just dumped her boyfriend and has no current attachments."

"Do you trust her?"

"Yes, with a few precautions. I think she'll help us. But her price will include..."

Dave started laughing, "Why do I think you'll enjoy paying that price?"

I could picture Aim's ears turning red.

"OK, Amy, when you come over tomorrow we'll talk about your friend's involvement. Why don't we plan on dinner over here tomorrow night? We can use a face-to-face and if we didn't have some contact, the spies would get suspicious. We should also plan on inviting Aim's friend so we can get prepped for the weekend."

Bren and I went for a late night dip in the pool and ended up making love on the side of the pool. It was a little distracting, knowing that the camera could see us. We did it in the missionary position, so I hope they like looking at my ass!

Chapter 8 More help

Aim's friend turned out to be a smart, lovely, and surprisingly mature 21 year-old named Tracy. Tracy was in school working on a pharmacology degree, worked at the drug store for both money and experience. She was surprised at the invite but readily accepted when Amy talked to her.

We held off any serious discussion until we bedded the kids down in the bedroom they call their campground. Tracy sat on the floor at Aim's feet as we relaxed with a little wine. Tracy accepted my offer of port, which cemented my growingly high opinion of her.

The mood darkened a little as we tried to jump into that unpleasant topic. Tracy was quite perceptive and broke the ice.

"I don't know why you asked me over. But I know it's not for a simple dinner, a wonderful dinner to say the least. For a moment I thought some suspiciously nasty thoughts . . . " she smiled when she said that, " . . . but there is something else going on and you are having trouble bringing it up. So let me make it easy for you. I don't shock easy, and I trust Amy not to put me in a bad position, so just spill it and we'll see where we go from there."

My opinion of her went up another notch. Dave launched into an explanation of what we were up against and Bren and I added some pieces as necessary. As we were talking Tracy's hand started stroking Aim's bare thigh causing her to shift positions several times.

"Fuck them. They sound like real sicko's. Not that I am against some fun, but to hurt your friends like that sucks." She looked up at Amy, "To make where I stand perfectly clear, to hurt you is criminal." With that she got up on her knees and took Amy's face in her hands, she kissed Amy gently on the lips. "If there is..." She moved around to Dave and kissed him, still kneeling. ..". anything you think I can do." She stood and crossed to me, straddling my legs with her knees, she kissed me. "All you have to do is ask." She got off of me and slid cat-like into Bren's lap, hugging her, they kissed. Then she got up, maybe a little reluctantly, and sat next to Aim. Kissing her again, longer and deeper, she then looked at us, "What can I do?"

I led the way to my office explaining about the websites. She started laughing. "You want me to become a member of their porn sites so you can see what they are doing with all their spying. One problem, I can't really afford to do that. I am treading water right now. Work doesn't pay enough and well, you don't need to know all that, let's leave it that I can't afford to waste money like that."

Dave addressed that, "We'll cover all expenses in cash. We needed someone unknown to them."

Shrugging her shoulders she agreed at once. Logging in took a few minutes. She identified herself and using a hotmail e-mail address built a profile. We took several web cam shots showing her face and one very sexy shot with her face nuzzled between Amy's breasts. After cutting Aim's face out and covering a small birthmark on her chest, Tracy jumped into the website like a pro. We were all watching as she started downloading images. We saw a great shot of Joanie, heavily made up, and Sylvia, no make-up at all, how strange. The pics were date stamped very recently.

Tracy headed into the Amateurs area and we found several grainy exposures of action in their backyard, near a copse of trees. We recognized Sylvia with several different men, and women. About a third of the neighborhood stood implicated already. Husbands, wives, daughters, and sons. Thank goodness everyone we saw was over 18 or Bren would have been calling the cops on the spot.

Sylvia wasn't the only lady seen with multiple partners, there were over a dozen, several looked very familiar. I was surprised at no shots of John.

Trace continued to explore and came across a clear shot of Joanie. She immediately recognized her as one of her customer's at the pharmacy. "She's always dropping hints at me and the other girls at the store. I never liked her because of how pushy she was."

Amy countered, "I seem to remember you being a little pushy."

Tracy smiled, "The is a difference in going after a sweet and sexy woman and being obnoxious." Aim preened at the compliment.

Tracy was still cruising along when she started laughing, "That little slut." When I looked at the screen I could see this tight bodied Hispanic girl getting doubled fucked, in her pussy and mouth at the same time. She used to work with me. She was always trying to pick me up, telling me she was strictly a les. That little bitch."

"Look at the background." It was the same curtain like material as some of Syl's shots. "I bet they have a studio in the basement."

Aim was sitting next to Tracy the whole time and getting hotter and hotter by the second. Her nipples were stiff and she kept changing position. Her predicament wasn't lost on Tracy, who kept commenting on the better pictures.

"I can't take much more of this." and with that Tracy tugged off her top and her breasts sprang free. Pulling Amy's face to her chest, "Please, Amy, I need you."

With a glance at Dave and seeing his smile, she started loving those titties. Bren interrupted and said, "This office is to cramped, lets all go downstairs." She pulled Amy with her, much to a disappointed Tracy, who followed quickly, shedding clothes as she went.

Dave and I shrugged our shoulders and followed the trail of clothing to the basement. By the time we got there, Tracy was lying of the stone coffee table; Aim was sucking her breasts while lying on top of her, between her legs. Bren was watching and slowly disrobing. She was looking at us, "Two cocks and they are all mine for the moment."

She came over to us and kissed Dave, then me. While I was holding her, Dave pressed against her ass and kissed her neck. "Oh, that's right you like asses, don't you?" She went down on her knees, pulling at my pants until she got my cock out, licking the head; she turned and looked at Dave. Wriggling her ass, "Well don't just stand there." She started licking me again, sighing when she felt Dave's hands and face on her ass. When he started licking and rimming her asshole, her arms couldn't hold her up and her face went down to the floor. Stripping finally, I laid down in front of her and she swallowed me in one shot. Dave had his face plastered between her cheeks as I felt her starting to moan on my cock. I groaned aloud, when I heard another orgasm. Looking across, Tracy was getting her cunt eaten hard, Aim was like an animal. Tracy was cumming and so was Bren, She couldn't stay on my cock. She was too deep in her own orgasm.

I stood up and watched Dave eat my wife's ass while she came, I could also see several fingers pistoning in and out of her cunt.

Amy looked up; her face all wet from Tracy and motioned me over. Moving up, straddling Tracy's almost unconscious form, she shows me her open, wet cunt. Taking that as an invitation, I slip deep into her, causing her to cry out, which roused Tracy who saw me and smiled. She reached down and I could feel her playing with Aim's cunt and my balls. I couldn't take it and stiffened.

Amy jumped off me and grabbing my cock, proceeded to jerk me off until I exploded all over Tracy's chest, abdomen, and on her cunt. Amy gave my cock a quick kiss and pressed herself fully against Tracy, kissing her deep and sliding their bodies together, using my cum as a lubricant.

Dave stood up, his cock stiff, as he looked at Bren lying on the floor temporarily sated. He went over to his wife, who was locked in an embrace with Tracy. He touched her back and she looked up. Peeling herself apart, the cum still wet on their skin. Dave looked shock for a second as Amy pulled his face to her chest. "Don't think, just go with it." With no delay he started cleaning up my sperm from both of them. He seemed to get harder as both women responded to his attention.

I sat on the couch to watch, when Bren joined me. We both were enjoying the show when we saw Amy orgasm quickly. She pushed Dave over to finish Tracy and joined us on the couch. Dave brought Tracy just to the point of cumming and held her there for several agonizing minutes. When Tracy started to plead with him, he spread her legs wide and slammed his cock into her pussy.

She screamed and started cumming like mad. He fucked her hard, and she dug her nails into his back begging for him not to stop. He delivered as she went into overdrive, her legs stiffening, she lifted them both up by arching her back. He started cumming in her cunt, grunting like mad, he filled her until we could all see his cock forcing his own cum out. They fell back on the table hard enough to make the rest of us wince.

Dave rolled off of her and was lying there trying to catch his breath. With only a glance, Aim went down on him, cleaning his cock with infinite care. Bren bent down between Tracy's thighs and licked her clean with slow, gentle strokes of her tongue.

I watched all this, getting hard once again. When Aim got done, she came over, without a word, straddled me, but facing away. She took my cock with care on lowered herself. I slipped in to that tight heaven as she slowly fucked me. She spread her legs wide, giving everyone a perfect view. Dave watched, with a small look of disbelief, but no jealousy. Tracy watched with lust in her eyes. Bren only glanced as she finished every last bit of Dave's cream in Tracy's pussy.

Bren got up and kissed Amy, then me. She then sat on one side, kissing Aim’s right breast. Tracy did the same on Aim's left.

"Please come over here, my husband." Dave came over, not reluctantly, but a little unsure.

Amy held her face up for a kiss, and that Dave was willing to do. The kiss started long and loving and ended hard and hot. Amy came away breathless. "Kneel down and watch my cunt, get fucked. I know you like pictures, so here is the real thing. He sank out of my eyesight as Aim kept fucking me. "Do you like it, Dave? Do you like seeing a cock in me? Doesn't my cunt look so good being fucked? It feels so good!"

She keeps up a running monologue, with no answer from Dave. A few minutes later, she cries, "Yes, Dave, lick my cunt, lick my clitty. Oh thank you Dave, that feel incredible. She starts bouncing wildly and every once in a while I could feel his mouth on my cock. He either didn't notice, or didn't care. I certainly didn't care, being buried to the hilt in Aim's sweet pussy. Amy couldn't stop herself and came long before I was ready. She got off me with Dave's help and Tracy got right on, this time facing me. Her slim waist fit nicely in my hands as I supported her movements. She was tight, but with a different feel. She used her muscles in a rippling motion that soon had me near to cumming. At that point, she would slow down and hold me tight inside her. Bren stood behind her, teasing her chest, massaging her breasts. I would have cum in an instant if she had allowed it. She pressed against me, and said, "My ass, Brenda, do my ass" Brenda went down and I could feel her fingering Tracy's asshole. She started finger fucking her, penetrating her just like Tracy was doing to me. When Tracy would lift up, Bren would pull out, as she came down, Bren would slide back inside. Tracy started losing it and I was right with her. Bren must have been using more than one finger, because Tracy's cunt tightened like a virgin's around me. I came hard enough to cause my vision to blur. I must have been holding my breath, because I got dizzy as Tracy fell to the side. She rolled down to the floor, being supported by Bren all the way. When Bren went to lick her again, Tracy stopped her, "No more, I am too sensitive right now. Bren pouted and Tracy consoled her with a kiss.

"Fucking A! As my last boyfriend would say. This is much more than I had hoped."

We all looked around at each other laughing.

Aim and Dave went home, leaving the kids behind. They left through the front door, denying the spies a look. I set Tracy up with a laptop and web cam. It also had a special software to monitor and record everything, copy downloaded files, track both sides of a chat. Tracy said she would get on it tomorrow night. She said she would be on another chat where we could connect and talk to her while she surfed.

At Dave's Office

The next morning Dave got an e-mail at the office. No return e-mail address, just a note saying, "Don't forget about Sat. 9 sharp." There was no doubt who sent it, Joanie was sending another message, 'I know where you work.' Damn her! He forwarded the message to Rob to see if there was anything he could do with it.

A couple of hours later Rob called. "She's just playing with your head, but this one will bite her some. She used a mail server on one of her web servers and it has a security hole. A friend of mine offered me some advice about this particular server, telling me not to buy it and why. Using the network sniffer, I also discovered that John logs in from work and keeps an eye on his snooping cameras. The sniffer gave me his password, because he logs in the clear, probably without realizing it. Later when traffic dies down, I am going to go in and take a quick look around."

At Rob and Brenda's

I logged in as John once I saw he logged out. The URL showed four images, all on the outside of their house. The back camera that we already knew about, one on each side, apparently hidden in the soffet, and one hidden in their shed aimed toward the back of the house. They were stationary, but by clicking around I found I could control the camera movement and zoom. The cam on the back of the house was on a scan mode, so when a neighbor walked down the sidewalk, it locked onto him and tracked until he was out of view, then it went back to scanning. I got out after only a few minutes, just in case he tried to log back in. I drew up a system diagram and was actually pretty impressed with the set-up.

What worried me was off-line storage and possibly off-site back-ups as well. Too bad Cyd wasn't still in town; she could break into any system better than anyone else I knew. Best of all she could be trusted. But she's in LA now building her own computer security consultancy. To bad, I was the one that got her started, but she soon outstripped my talents about system penetration. I was more of a generalist. What would Cyd do?

Her first reminder was always the same; patience was the name of the game. But we were operating on a deadline. Put Cyd under a deadline and she would be looking for ways to extend the deadline, especially if it meant not doing something rash. So are we really operating on a deadline? No, it's not a deadline, but an artificial line in the sand to demonstrate Joanie's power. The best way to extend that deadline is to make Dave unavailable, but it has to be something outside of his control.

Time to call Dave, "Hi Dave, it's Rob, I got an idea."

"Shoot," said Dave curiously.

"How is your vacation time?"

"I have about 160 hours including my comp-time."

"Good, good. Here's the idea. Tell Joanie you are being sent out of town on tomorrow. Tell her you'll be working through the weekend and into early next week on some kind of crisis."

"She might get mad."

"I think she'll be pissed off, but she won't show to much. She can't do anything to cause you to do anything crazy, like tell Amy, not until she has you right where she wants you. As long as she believes it's out of your hands she'll have no choice. I don't want you near her clutches until we have an idea on how to deal with it."

"I'll tell them here I need a few days. Getting it shouldn't be a problem. If this backfires, she might lash out of control. My feeling is we don't have much time."

"Well by that point either she has all of us as performing sex toys, or we have them over a barrel."

"OK, I'll do it. It'll feel nice to take some steps instead of just reacting to her."

"Sounds good. Take Amy with you, we'll watch the kids. If the bitch asks tell her Amy is coming along to shop. Hell Brenda might be annoyed she can't go," I said laughing.

"Are you sure you can't spare Brenda, Amy would love to be running around with her."

"She would, but I might need her here. Just in case something breaks loose. Come home early enough to break the news to her. I'll pass the word to Amy to make herself scarce till five-thirty."

"OK, thanks! Bye for now."

I called Amy and she loved the idea of a few days away with her husband with no kids and no responsibilities. Brenda liked the idea too, but would have preferred to tag along for at least the shopping part, just like I said.

Later that night Dave came by, supposedly to ask about watching the kids. Bren dragged him into my office where I was talking to Tracy on speaker. Tracy got a kick out of the whole idea.

Dave told us about his conversation with Joanie. "I went to her door like I had my hat in my fucking hand. She didn't even invite me in. When I told her work was sending me out of town, she got pissed. Then the crazy bitch made light of it, sort of 'You'll just have to make it up to me when you get back.' I am telling you, she's off the deep end."

1...7891011...16