Converting Cassandra: The Beginning

Story Info
A man cannot resist his secret sexual desire.
1.2k words
3.68
80.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers

I waited outside of the fitness club, where I knew she was a member. She went several times a week, but I chose this night because the class was usually very poorly attended. There would not be many other women exercising at that time, and the shopping center, in which the club stood in an isolated corner, was also pretty deserted by this time of night.

She came out of the small building right on time. This was the third week in a row I had been waiting, and finally everything seemed just right. There was no one else around. Even though I had planned it very carefully, my mouth was still dry as I snuck up behind her. Just before she reached the door of her car I grabbed her with my left arm and thrust the rag in my right hand across her face. She stiffened in surprise for just a moment, which was just long enough for the first effects of the chloroform to take effect. She was pretty strong from all of the exercise she did, but before she started seriously struggling she was already feeling the effects of the drug. I was larger and stronger than she was, and managed to hold her still enough for the chloroform to knock her out before she could escape my grasp long enough even to call out for help.

She slumped into my arms. She was five feet seven and a hundred thirty pounds of solid woman-flesh, but I carried her to my car without any trouble. I would come back and get her car and hide it after I had put her safely away.

#

She was, of course, naked. She was laying on a bed I had prepared especially for her. Her wrists and ankles were bound by lined manacles, which were in turn tied to the bedposts by stout ropes. I figured she might be wearing those manacles for a long time, so I wanted them to be comfortable. The sheets were very fine silk, to help avoid bedsores. The pillow was high enough to give her head some support, but not give her neck a constant crick. Naturally, because she was nude, I had to keep the room fairly warm at all times. The heating bill would not be that great a sacrifice for my intended rewards.

Her name was Cassandra. Even though she was a bit 'past her prime,' she was still a beautiful woman. I sat in a chair by the bed and admired her as I waited for the chloroform to wear off. Eventually, it did.

First it was the face. I couldn't see her grayish-green eyes, of course, as I had put one of those 'sleep blinders' over them. That aquiline nose twitched, and the full lips on her generous mouth quivered. Then her magnificent breasts, sagging just a bit on her reclining figure, heaved as she took a huge gulp of air. For a few seconds, that lovely mouth and those breasts worked in unison, trying to make up for their deprivation during her drugged sleep. Then the entire body started moving, trying to perform its normal stretching regimen after a long sleep. That was when she discovered she was bound hand and foot. Her body suddenly froze as her mind registered the unusual circumstances -- and the implied danger.

That lovely, long body slumped back onto the mattress, although I could see the muscles under her skin were taut with the tension. I could almost see her very intelligent mind whirling, weighing the evidence and quickly coming to a conclusion.

"Are you there, watching me?" she asked.

I was amazed both at the speed she arrived at the obvious conclusion, as well as the attempt at calmness in her voice. I could hear the underlying current of uncertainty, of fear, and the very strong disbelief that such a thing could be happening to her. She was the wife of a very successful professional, and had enjoyed an extremely successful career in her own right before working became unnecessary. She lived in an exclusive neighborhood, drove an expensive car, had many successful and powerful friends. How could this possibly be happening to her?

I smiled with satisfaction. This was exactly the reaction I had hoped for.

"Come on, you son of a bitch," she said defiantly. "Rape me. That's all you small brained, macho assholes think about, isn't it? Go on, get it over with and let me out of here."

Christ, was *she* ever hopeful! As if that was all I had planned for her here.

The tension in her voluptuous body mounted as the minutes ticked by. Sinews rippled under silken skin. The muscles around her mouth and jaw tightened, and then deliberately relaxed, as she fought against the need to say something more. From my silence, she also knew that was a losing effort, but it must have been damned hard to resist. Totally helpless, what other weapon did she have than her words? Finally she relaxed, knowing that the answer was her silence. Her total acquiescence to the current situation. Which was exactly what I wanted.

#

I let her lay there for one hour. One terrible, introspective, lonely hour.

Then I reached for the bottle of spring water on the bedside table. I brought it very gently to her lips, ready for the violent reaction as something finally touched her. I quickly pulled it away as she jerked backwards, just a few drops splashing down onto that magnificent chest to let her know it was water. As she calmed down again, understanding I wouldn't want to poison her after such effort, I brought the bottle back to her luscious lips. At first hesitantly, then greedily, she sipped at the refreshing liquid.

When she had quenched her thirst, I switched to the clam chowder. I walked out of the room as silently as possible to bring it in off the warmer. Just a taste on the spoon at first, to let her know what it was. One of those things out of a can, but not bad in my opinion. Probably pretty crappy in hers, however.

Still, it was nourishment after a long evening without having eaten dinner. I don't know whether she liked it, but she ate it.

After she was finished, silence prevailed once again. As her breasts heaved up and down, fighting between panic and control, I wanted to reach out and stroke them, to soothe her as much as to caress that lovely flesh. Naturally, I refrained.

Another hour passed. In a way, I was proud that she had such incredible will power. But I had other things I needed to do. I held the chloroform rag near her nose again, this time only wanting to put her out for an hour or two. As soon as she passed out, I took it away.

I watched her for a few minutes, drinking in the sight of her voluptuous body bound on the bed, helpless to anything I wanted to do to her. Then I forced myself to walk out of the room. There were still a many things I had to get ready if I was going to accomplish my goals.

DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers