Cool Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the week when Cliff had the brilliant idea of ensuring that Nellie, the one woman in his life he rarely cared about, maintained her interest in him. He guessed she might share his frustration in being unable to find a suitable replacement social partner. It could backfire or it could succeed brilliantly. He went to a quality jewelry shop.

Cliff selected the senior and elegantly dressed saleswoman, told her briefly about Nellie, her likes and dislikes and her coloring.

The saleswoman advised him professionally. "Buying cheap won't do it and sending an expensive ring might also fail."

"Would you keep the ring under such circumstances if it arrived for you Martha."

"Oh yes but then I'm the romantic type."

Cliff didn't know what type Nellie was or even what other types were there to choose from. He just said, "Show me what you've got Martha."

She chuckled and gave him 'the look' but became professional and began showing him the options in ring design.

After sending off the ring Cliff waited and waited in vain for the call from Nellie to break the deadlock from her end. It didn't come but at the same time she hadn't sent back the unsolicited and almost anonymous gift. She'd have the brains to know it was quite an expensive ring and know they would be only one person in her live who'd do something like that and not enclose a note. She'd know it was a message.

But was Nellie now wearing the ring and being called a fucking idiot by her mom that Cliff had yet to meet? He believed he would be correct on both counts.

Cliff resumed dating women, mainly for social intercourse but if they wished to be fucked he would oblige, happily in fact.

At quiet times when out sailing alone he often wondered in this relationship with Nellie would be the strangest the world had ever known but always came to the same conclusion: it would not come close.

* * *

Nellie's mother was angry. "These young men I line up for you... you just used them for sex and then spit them out."

"Yes of course mother. I go for quality and as my procurer you have failed to supply that."

"God you ungrateful little bitch. From now on you find your own men."

"Thank you mother."

Nellie had completed her online master's in education and had won a position at a top private school for girls where 90% of the teachers and support staff were female and that meant her exposure to males had reduced dramatically. She countered that by having her fair hair colored ash blonde and replaced her bras with tighter ones and had her mother almost frothing at the mouth in disgust.

But it worked. She or her mom no longer had to find men; men found her.

Enjoying a really active and constant sex life again, Nellie began to wonder if she'd over-stated in her mind just how good sex with Cliff had been and in other ways how he and she had fitted together like left and right-handed gloves.

Her late gran, married young to an infantryman during World War 11, had told Nellie when a young teenager, she'd coped with the absence of her new husband for almost four years by using a quotation as solace, 'Absence makes thy heart grow fonder.'

Well? Yes perhaps this long separation and loss of contact was similar to what her gran had endured and her mind was attempting to immortalize her relationship with Cliff as something extraordinarily. All men had dicks and it should be obvious to any woman that some used their dicks better than others, were more considerate to their female partner than others and possessed a greater array of qualities than others.

And Cliff, a recent divorcee, had taken her aboard his yacht to ensure he had a supply of pussy to ejaculate in while her circumnavigated Grand Terre. Everything they'd done had been what he wanted to do. Oh yeah, everything was for Cliff the seducer's benefit. When she'd had her period he didn't back off, he'd switched to anal sex.

But Nellie's mind was not standing for that bullshit. It forced her to remember how he'd resisted taking her aboard although he couldn't keep his eyes off her breasts. Yes it had been touch and go. She finally got aboard by convincing him she didn't want sex or at least she didn't want him pestering her for sex.

They had natural affinity, being two hurt people adrift. Even so it hadn't been easy.

She'd be a liar to insist they only did things he wanted. She recalled he asked her every morning, either before or after sex, what did she wish to do that day and within a couple of days of sailing she'd simply reply whatever he wished to do.

And which of them had been the most eager for sex? Nellie blushed knowing that answer.

He'd awake during the night and listen to her breathing and would say, "God after all that swimming and sex you're awake?" She'd yawn and say yes. He'd fetch them chilled water and chat, yes chat and he would caress her but very lightly and avoiding the places he'd know could arouse her. Now how many guys would hold back like that knowing they had at least one more shot ready to fire?

What's more, he'd allowed her freedom to go for a quiet walk or swim by herself whenever she'd say she was going for a walk or a swim and had not invited him. And if he wanted more sex and she didn't what was had been his response? Yes, quite.

Slowly Nellie filtered out the crap and was left with the absolute conviction that he was the best lover and best male companion she'd ever had and perhaps would ever have and he was worth enduring all this noncommunicative crap until he was ready to trigger something.

On Sunday morning Nellie was in bed and heard her phone she'd left in the kitchen. She heard her mother coming and covered up because the guy she'd been had knocked her around a bit because she'd refused to have sex with him because he was too drunk. She had reddish patches on her shoulders and bruising was appearing on her left breast. The bastard had punched her but fortunately he'd not gone for her face. Two young guys had come to her rescue when she'd left the car screaming with her assailant in pursuit. They'd beaten him up pretty savagely and she regarded that as rough justice and accepted she'd been stupid getting into the car with her date but did so when he'd suggested she'd better drive.

Joyce handed her the phone and said, "It's one of your many male friends."

"Hi it's Nellie."

"So you have a raft of male friends from what I hear?"

"Cliff," she screamed.

Nellie heard her mom say as she walked out the door, "Oh so that scoundrel thinks it's time to come sniffing around."

* * *

Nellie was almost peeing in excitement as passengers from the Qantas flight from Auckland began emerging from the secure area at Sydney International Airport. She attempted to calm herself to not be overly friendly. In fact she thought she should act coldly and somewhat distant.

Her mom and dad had wanted to accompany her but she'd said no, it could be a difficult reunion. She'd like to have it patched up before they were introduced to him.

Her mom had said, "Yes that guy needs a severe tongue lashing.

Her father said quietly, "Nellie push the shit aside and start all over again and see how it goes before making real decisions. If you think about it, your association has endured despite months of no-talkies."

Nellie was felt thinking well they both were right. And now she was confused. She drove to the airport thinking about what her maternal gran, who had a liking for simple quotations, would have said in such a situation. Oh yeah, "Play it by ear."

Jesus that was great advice."

She looked at the stream of arrivals who included people from other flights when a voice said in her left ear, "Hello Nellie. Great tits."

"Cliff," she screamed and flung herself into his arms and rained kisses on him.

They broke apart, breathing heavily, well at least she was, and both ignored the laughing people around them.

"Oh yes, I remember you as the woman who loves to kiss."

Nellie couldn't believe how some of the women around them were staring at Cliff, looking as if they wanted a piece of him.

She took his arm and he pushed his luggage on a trolley as they walked to the exit.

Cliff said something so banal that a novelist would never think of writing, "Well what have you been doing since I last saw you?"

"That was eight fucking months ago," she wailed, although not greatly upset.

"Really, was it that long ago. You should be kept in touch more often."

Nellie sighed thinking she could cheerfully club him. He was such a fucking tease.

"This is my mother..."

"Hello Mother."

"... Joyce Kingston."

"Good morning Mr Cross."

"What no kiss?"

"I'm contemptuous of you because of the way you've held my daughter in limbo."

"Well that doesn't make me admire you ma'am, and what about you sir?"

"Oh Cliff please call me Bruce. Welcome to Sydney. My daughter simply adores you. She tells my you sail."

"Yes Bruce. Can we go sailing now? I can't wait to board Lady Kingston and the close confinement might soften your good wife's hard attitude toward me. There's nothing like knifing thought water on a good vessel to set people on equal footing."

"Well I expect I could call up a couple of mates for crew."

"Christ Bruce, she's only 72 ft, not the Titanic. There are four of us. Your wife can steer can't she?"

"Well yes..."

"No thank you. Count me out."

Cliff eyed Bruce steadily. "I'd call that mutiny captain. You ought to deal with it."

"You are coming sailing Joyce. Please don't spoil Nellie's big day."

"And if I refuse?"

"I'll put your over my knee in full view of the public, lift your dress right back and..."

"God what a horrible day I'm having. Very well. We will have to refuel and provision so that's two hours of sailing time gone."

"It's a fairly stiff southerly and according to harbor conditions I checked on the Internet in Auckland early this morning, the wind is expected to hold up all day and right now the tide is one and a half hours after full tide so if we sail down harbor well come back on a tidal flow', so not diesel consumption. And we can stop at just one deli on the way to the marina and get simple food. There will be wine and beer and rum on board, well that's my guess."

Bruce looked at Cliff with respect. "Right on sailor."

"Oh god," Joyce gritted.

At the marina they walked down the finger float. Bruce jumped aboard to unlock and start the diesel engine to warm it up. The two women waited and Cliff walked the length of Lady Kingston, admiring her. He returned to the women, kissed Nellie and lifted her over the guard railing onto the deck.

"Board mom."

"Mrs Kingston?"

"All right but mind how you go, I'm heavier than Nellie."

"Thanks for the warning. Please keep your tits away from my hands."

He could see her struggling to hold off to block a smile.

Joyce was lifted aboard with some effort just as Bruce arrived with the short aluminum gangway.

He looked at Joyce in surprise and said, "How did you get aboard?"

She said, "Ask Superman."

The thaw was underway.

An hour later they had changed course to avoid a Saturday racing fleet and Bruce said to Cliff to relieve Joyce at the wheel. A few minutes later he handed Cliff a new can of beer and asked what did Cliff think.

"She's a quality craft, well-fitted out and everything I've seen looks A-1 condition. It's a little early for me to comment but I'd said she could do with fine-tuning of the rigging by experts. I sense she should go a bit faster when reaching."

"Thanks you're the second person to have suggested that. We are only pleasure sailing at present but I get then done before we enter the Winter Sailing Series."

Later when Nellie was at the wheel Joyce called, "That launch coming across on port is on a collusion course with us."

"I see it mom."

Half a minute later Joyce called, "This is a two million dollar boat Nellie, bear away."

"What should I do?" Nellie asked Cliff."

"Hold your course. We have right away whatever way you look at it. Just keep your hand near the hooter."

Joyce yelled, "Do something Bruce."

Bruce said laconically, "Cliff is with her. They will have talked about it."

Nellie said, "This is why mom is not with us when we race. Oh Christ that bastard is holding course."

"Give him another fifteen seconds. My pick it he's seen a bikini babe at the wheel and is attempting to bluff her. He has the power and maneuverability to get clear."

Ten seconds later the launch changed course and headed to pass behind them. The four guys aboard waved and whistled and the skipper yelled, "You've got guts and great tits baby."

"God those buffoons ought to be marooned on Fort Denison Island (Pinchgut)," Joyce said. "Did Cliff tell you to hold course?"

"What do you think mum?" Nellie said and could see her dad grinning.

With clear water ahead, Nellie hauled off her top and Cliff removed his.

"Nellie!"

"Get your tits out as well Mrs Kingston. It's how sailing is meant to be."

He was ignored but saw Joyce and Bruce conversing. Next time Cliff looked up Joyce was wearing only panties and Bruce had removed his shirt.

They had all dressed to enter the marina. It had cooled anyway. They docked, with Cliff at the wheel.

After leaving everything shipshape, they sat back in the saloon drinking wine and Joyce said, "You're a fine sailor Cliff. Would be like to go sailing tomorrow? I'll get full provisions aboard in the morning and invite a young sailing couple we know to go with you."

"Thanks Joyce but I'm only here for two weeks. During that time I aim to allow you and Bruce to really get to know me as the guy who will take your daughter away from you. I have to talk to Nellie about organizing an engagement party for next Saturday; I see she is wearing her engagement ring. So tomorrow I suggest we sail again together but on the condition you bare your tits again Joyce."

"I'm embarrassed, I have sag."

"Christ Joyce you look great for your age. They are nowhere near your knees."

She shrieked in laughter and said she was now ready to give him a welcome kiss.

As soon as they got home, Nellie took Cliff to bed while her mum prepared late dinner.

Nellie grabbed the thick cock and licked it and then squeezed the balls hard and said, "Why did you stop communicating with me?"

He grabbed a tit and squeeze, making her squirm. "You were just as guilty as I was. It was power play."

"I'm not sure about power play but the separation of distance had me so frustrated I was ready to go mad. It made any attempt of maintaining a close relationship seem so futile and then when you cancelled your intention to come here at Christmas I was devastated and wished to hurt you by not calling you. I could have gone to Auckland as it was the summer school break."

"Yeah and I knew that. I guess we started by trying each other out and then it became a matter of neither of us wishing to yield and I don't see that as being such a bad thing when all the time we knew we were only a telephone call away."

Nellie said yes, they were both strong willed people and both had been prepared to blow a romance over failure to pick up the phone.

Cliff nodded and said he knew it was childish but it seemed pointless to get over-excited about a reunion that wouldn't happen any time soon."

"Yeah that was my thinking too," she said. "I knew you weren't totally stupid and that you knew we were so right for each other."

Smiling, Cliff said yeah he agreed. "Sit on it now."

"What without foreplay?"

"You have been aroused for most of the day. I could smell you."

"God Cliff you are disgusting. You had opportunity to attend to my need on the boat."

"Yeah but doing it this way is much better. I wanted us to remember our reunion in the best possible way. You are oozing. Push it in."

Nellie knew what he was saying made sense. She pushed down, facing him and was quickly underway. He caught her flying tits and squeezed and that brought her into her first released.

She just loved it.

They looked good when they were together... she had photos to prove it. And they were good together when they fucked ... she had vivid memories about that and now was receiving absolute confirmation.

He felt her come again and that had him shooting up inside her.

"God are you protected?"

"Yes of course. Come on, don't tail off. You haven't lost your staying power I hope."

They were ready when called for dinner and arrived in the dining room looking casual and found Joyce in there alone; Bruce was in the kitchen decanting red wine.

Joyce's jaw dropped when she saw how slouched they both were.

"Omigod, what have you two been doing?"

As if she didn't know!

THE END