Cop & Blow Ch. 2

Story Info
Deputy Klench straightens out Randy.
1.5k words
4
21.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting pinched is like getting crushed by the Ferris wheel if it takes a tumble off its cinder blocks. It's just another job hazard. You don't dwell on it. A you can do is sleep off your piss-poor luck like a hangover.

Next thing I know, Klench was yowling: "Wake up, carnival boy!"

My eyes snapped open. I gasped out loud. That low-down, hyped-up hellcat was crouched above my head. She was down to her black vinyl bra, black vinyl crotchless panties and freshly polished black Gestapo boots. They werelike licorice.

"I'm gonna straighten you out with some cruel and unusual punishment!"

Her naked crotch hung over me like the proverbial Sword of Damocles. Only it wasn't long and sharp but flaming red and raggedy like something out of a bad drive-in monster movie.

My hands instinctively tried to protect my face. But I couldn't move them. They were cuffed to the bed. I was helpless. I stared into that cunt. That cunt stared into me.

"Don't give me none of your lip, boy," she snarled. "Unless you want some of mine..."

She squatted down, lowering her big blonde pussy onto my face. She began thrusting her snatch back and forth, getting her sloppy wet petals and wiry curls all over me.

Suddenly she sat down on my face. She made her body go like lead. She settled in, adjusting her weight. Her bottom half fit my face like an iron mask.

This was pussy punishment to the nth degree. Naked flesh molded itself to my head. My nostrils were sealed. Mouth smothered. No room to breathe.

I was pinned under a penitentiary of puss. It was as dark as the grave. That cruel cunt had killed men before. And now the angel of death was knocking at my door. Panic set in. I started kicking for my life.

The face-sitting freak dismounted. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I finally caught my breath and wailed. "Help meeeeee!"

"Aaaagggggghhhh!" she yelled, drowning out my pathetic plea. "Go ahead and scream! Scream all you want! Nobody can hear you in here!"

My chest heaved as I sucked down great searing lungfuls of air. So close to death, I never felt more alive in my life. Every nerve was on fire.

She piled off me and stepped out of view. When she came back, she two fisted a dangerous-looking dildo -- shiny black and shaped like a monster cock. She stood above me and fellated its ten long inches. Her pink tongue flickering over the veins and nodules.

She raised one leg and planted her heel in my stomach, grinding it in place. She aimed the dildo at her crotch and inserted just its head. She rotated it to touch every delicious nerve. She licked her lips. Her eyes gleamed wickedly. She clutched the dildo by its base and slowly eased it up.

She pulled it out to the tip. Immediately she drove the shaft in to the hilt again. Fingers fluttered over her clit as she screwed her hole faster and faster.

"Don't you just wish this was your cock, geek?" she demanded, staring me down. She drove her eyes like nails into my brain. Her heel dug into my gut. The pain became searing pleasure. "Suffer!" she cackled, mocking me. "Your cock isn't good enough for my pussy. But I'll let you lick my boot!"

She stomped her boot beside my head. I turned my head to face it.

"Lick it, dammit, or I'll crush your throat!" I stretched out my tongue and tasted leather and polish. She groaned like I was tonguing her naked flesh.

"You lick good for a no-count geek. Let's see what you can do with this --" She shoved the dildo in my face. "Clean it good, carnival boy." It was slick with her juices. My tongue traced the veins and ran over the nodules. I tasted her pussy.

"Looks like you've sucked dick before, geek! Have you been bu-fu'd, too?"

She pushed the dildo against my butt. My asshole locked up tight as a bank vault at four o'clock. I kicked her arm away.

"What kind of fiend are you!?" I hissed. "What do you want? I'll do anything! Anything but that!"

I begged, I pleaded, I cried uncle till I was blue in the face. And then I got a hold of myself, and started talking trash. If I was gonna go, I was gonna go with a shred of dignity.

"You loathsome, lowly geek!" she yelled. "Look at you squirming like a worm! I oughta squash you now and put you outta your misery! But then that wouldn't be any fun, would it?"

She straddled me on her hands and knees. Her cheek was pressed against my belly, her gaping sex mere inches from my face.

She reached between her legs and, with two fingers, spread her swollen lips. She picked up the phony phallus and bullseye'd it with a gasp.

"Fuck me," she ordered.

"How? You got my goddamn hands cuffed."

"Use your head, geekboy," she said. "Use your mouth!"

I lifted my head and grabbed the end of the dildo between my lips and got a good grip on it. Clenching it between my teeth, I began to thrust it in and out by moving my head.

Her body writhed and undulated out of control as I gave her the nastiest workout. I could feel my brain sloshing back and forth in my skull as I started headbanging faster.

Drool ran from the corners of my mouth. Snot flew from my nose. I felt like a dirty animal. I didn't let up even when she started to cum. Her powerful cunt ripped the dildo out of my mouth. My head fell back, limp. In a daze I saw the dildo still planted in the clutches of her pussy. The end wiggled at me as spasms rocked her world.

"Lemme outta here, bitch," I groaned. "I done my time."

"There's only one way outta this jail," she cackled deviously. She turned around and straddled my face between her legs. "Eat your way out!"

Before I could take the law into my own hands, I had to take the law into my own mouth. I planted my face in her overheated puss. My tongue unfurled and then fluttered up and down her juicy crease.

Her aroused clitty rose out of its pink hood. I sucked it between my lips and pulled. It was a sucker move in more ways than one.

That's when Klench locked her powerful legs around my head. They were so long she could've wrapped them around me twice. I was crushed between the vicious vise of her thighs. She had me right where she wanted me. I'd fallen headlong for her iron trap.


"You break the law," she laughed cruelly, "the law breaks you!"

Those rock hard muscles flexed and churned, chopping my good looks into raw hamburger. My face felt like it was smeared on the inside of her thighs. The rhythmic pull of her muscles drew me deeper still into her smothering cunt. She wouldn't be satisfied till my whole head was holed up in her hooch.

"Whatsamatter -- cat got your tongue?"

She squeezed her scissors hold tighter and tighter until I thought my head would bust like a water balloon. But despite my tenderized face and the tangy juices that burned my eyes, I knew better than to stop quaffing that quiff.

"Eat my cunt, you dirty criminal! Eat it out good, you dumb sonofabitch!"

She was a gusher. Her sex oil tasted sharp as brass as it flooded my mouth, then ran down the crack of her ass. I followed its trail, licking lower. I tongued the sensitive patch of skin between her cunt and her asshole until she squirmed.

I traveled upward again to concentrate on her clit. I sucked the hard ball of nerves into my mouth and rolled it back and forth with the tip of my tongue. My nose burrowed in her carpet of curls as she pulled me deeper into her lunch box.

Her moans and groans grew louder and longer as she careened toward orgasm. "Lick it, geek boy! Lick it, lick it, lick it!" She was suddenly still, her body tight like a drawn bow. Her muscles snapped. Her body bucked and writhed. But she kept her leglock tight, whipping me back and forth in her hurly burly bush.

That sadistic sexecutioner came so powerfully she stretched and twisted my neck between her thunder thighs until I thought she'd rip my head clear off. Her suffocating sleeper hold squeezed tighter. My limbs grew heavier and heavier. "Dead man fucking!" she shrieked. "Dead man fucking!"

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't feel my arms or legs. I was nothing but a rag doll. Passing out, I saw silent pops of light and knew they were brain cells dying like stars. And then it was lights out for me.

* * *

I woke up in the back seat of the Menace.

My head was pounding like the morning after but it was still dark out. It was a miracle I got out alive.

I couldn't move a muscle for the longest time. I checked my wallet, knowing that I'd find it empty. Elsa had kicked my ass and made me pay for the privilege. A thousand scoots gone.