Corona Widow(s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, we spooned up and just enjoyed touching each other.

"That was a wonderful surprise!" I said, "You know you don't have to do this to me to stay here."

She laughed.

"I do this for myself, Nick, and besides, Mick has been sick for a long time." she said strangely.

I wondered a little about what Mick's disease had to do with his stepdaughters' sex life, but then thought nothing of it. We slept like this but when I woke up in the morning she was gone.

When we met in the kitchen for breakfast, nodded and smiled but otherwise behaved like normal. Isabel had talked to the hospital and there had been no change in Mick's situation overnight.

"Let's go for a jog again while the weather is this fine." I suggested and all agreed.

This time we ran through the forest until it ended and returned via the cliffs. At the end of our garden my parents had built an outside exercise area, so we climbed towers and did pushups Anita excelled at most of the challenges but both Sarah and Isabel were really fit too.

After lunch we went for a drive to see the neighborhood. We had takeaway coffee with cakes at a café in the nearby fishing village. I knew most of the fishermen, so we bought some fresh fish for dinner, keeping a safe distance from people.

Back home I called the hospital and got the same message: 'No change.'

We ate and went for a walk in the forest with all the sounds and smells of early summer.

Back home we watched the news and then we all read a little before going to bed. I had a fresh shower and as I entered my bedroom there was a little knock on the door. I opened and expected Sarah but to my surprise Anita came through the door.

"Just wanted a little talk." she said but before she could say anything there was another knock on my bedroom door.

I looked at Anita who looked as surprised as me and before any of us could react Sarah had opened the door.

I looked from one to the other and back and started fearing yelling or worse but the first looked at each other, then at me and finally at each other again and burst into laughter.

"Don't worry, we are sisters. We are used to sharing!" Sarah said with a cryptic look.

I did not know what to expect but I guessed girl fights were out.

They both looked at me and kissed me on one cheek each.

Anita opened my bathrobe and grabbed my penis while Sarah kissed me on the mouth. Anita knelt and started her fantastic blowjob technique with vacuum and deepthroating. It was a dream come through with these two magnificent women making love to me. But it was also worrying that I already could feed the pressure build up. I lifted Sarah sideways onto my bed while trying not to disturb Anita too much, but we ended in a tumble with me on top of Sarah. I started kissing her inner thighs and moving towards her clitoris. Anita climbed the bed next to Sarah and as I looked up, I could see the two kissing sensually and caressing each other's breasts. I got to Sarah's clit and she started mumbling things through the kiss and moving her whole body. I let my left hand drift up on Anita's thigh and felt her vagina which was already dripping wet, so I inserted two fingers and started accelerating movements. She was also easily aroused and started to move to the rhythm of my fingers.

I moved a little towards Anita who was lying on her side kissing Sarah. I lifted Anita's one leg up on my shoulder with the other underneath me. I slowly inserted my penis and started a slow pace. With my right hand I could insert my middle finger into Sarah's vagina and kept the same pace.

Sarah was close to orgasm, but my little pause had taken my pressure down a little even though fucking Anita was a dream come true. Her ass was very large and firm and her large firm breasts were swinging with her body movements. Fucking her sideways left me a free hand to caress her breasts or lean around her muscular thigh and work on her clitoris. They girls were still kissing each other but now with long breaks where they enjoyed the treatment of my hands and penis. Sarah was very close to orgasm, so I pulled my penis out from Anita and moved over and inserted it into Sarah. She responded by throwing her very long legs around my waist and squeezing. I caressed her breast with one hand and stimulated Anita's clitoris with my other.

It only took a minute before Sarah started making precum sounds. I remembered her earlier warnings, so I started to concentrate on Queen and country so as not to cum in her vagina.

When she came, she grabbed hold of Anita's neck in an almost forceful kiss while tightly squeezing me with her legs. She somehow managed to get a small scream out from the kissing and at the same time squirted a stream onto my balls. I managed to keep a pumping pace and stimulated her clit while Anita's hand caressed and squeezed her breast. As her orgasm subsided, I slowed down the pace and finally let my penis have a break. Anita had her upper body on top of Sarah now as the girls were hugging. Which meant that Anita's fabulous ass was standing like a mountain right next to me.

I crawled over and inserted my penis in her vagina but did not start any movements. I laid partly on top of Anita but my upper body was over Sara's belly. She had caught her breath and moved carefully out from under Anita and I.

I started pumping Anita slowly and from her small sounds it was clear she enjoyed that. Sarah climbed on top of me which was extremely nice to be sandwiched between these two gorgeous creatures but also difficult to keep a pace.

Anita said something in Swahili which Sarah replied to. Anita turned herself sideways which caused us all to lie on our sides, side by side. Sarah pushed her hip forward to indicate to me to keep pumping which I did.

Sarah moved to the other side of Anita but faced the opposite direction. She moved in close, so they had a sideways 69 position. Both girls had the foot of their upper leg resting on their lower legs knee which made I possible for the other girl to lick vagina and clitoris. I laid behind Anita and watched. Sarah looked up at me and whispered:

"Anita is on the pill. You don't have to use her other hole", and then went back to her business of licking her sister's clitoris.

The whole scenario was like a dream. My penis was pumping a world class ass and I could reach two pairs of wonderful tits and another ass. I tried to concentrate on stimulating the girls by caressing their breasts and general body. But I found I could reach Sarah's ass from the other side as Anita was licking her clitoris. First, I squeezed her buttocks but then I circled her anus with a finger which clearly aroused her. Anita was now also making pre orgasmic sounds from the stimulation of my penis and her sister's tongue on her clitoris. Anita's body was beginning to move around, and I had trouble keeping pace as my hand was stimulating Sarah's other hole.

Sarah was the first to reach orgasm. She buried her head into Anita's lap and pulled my ass in an increasing rhythm. I could also feel my pressure valve was reaching the limit and it erupted as Anita's orgasm caused her to spasm, so her buttocks changed from soft warm flesh to steel hard and back in a violent rhythm. I erupted in several hard thrushes deeply into Anita and with a couple of fingers deeply into Sarah.

We all fought to catch our breath and laid on our backs. After a moment Sarah moved up next to me opposite Anita. What a wonderful time.

I must have fallen asleep as the clock was suddenly three at night when I woke up again. I laid on my side with my back to Anita and my front and my boner towards Sarah's back. My boner was stuck between her thighs and as I ried to retrieve it she squeezed it and instead reached behind her and caressed my balls. She moved herself and suddenly I was inside her vagina. She made wonderful muscle movement with the vagina and I could reach around her and stimulate her clitoris. We laid like this for a while. And then I started to slowly move my penis, but she turned her head and whispered, "Come with me," and slipped out from under the sheet. I followed her into my bathroom where we closed the door and turned on the lights.

"Please fuck me from behind here in front of the mirror. I love that position. Remember to cum in my other hole". She turned around, grabbed the table and pointed her wonderful ass towards me. I entered her vagina to my balls in one thrust and started pumping. Sarah responded quickly with heavy breathing. We looked at each other in the mirror while I first slowly, and then with increasing speed, fucked this beautiful woman.

I caressed her clitoris and breast with my hands and watched her respond by losing focus in her eyes and increasing her breathing. Eventually my pressure valve began to resist, and I pulled out and into her other hole in a quick movement. With a few thrusts I was back in speed and Sarah clearly liked the change and started pre-orgasmic movement in her entire body.

I looked her directly in her eyes as we both came at the same time. She moved around so much that I had to lift her from the ground squeezed between my penis and one hand on her clit and squeezing her nipple. She was almost uncontrollable and squirted down my legs as I pumped her other hole full of my cum.

We had to hold on to each other for support to get a grip on ourselves. When my penis dropped out of her other hole she turned around and gave me a long and deep kiss.

"Thank you", she said.

"Well, thank you!" I replied with a smile, "That was amazing."

She kissed me again, smiled and slipped under my arm into my bedroom. I washed myself and quietly slipped into bed. To my surprise Anita was the only one sleeping in the bed but I had no time to wonder before I fell asleep spooning with this beautiful woman.

When I woke up it was much later than usual. I was alone in my bedroom, but the mess left behind showed me it had been more than a dream.

When I got to the kitchen all three women were there and breakfast was waiting on the table. Sarah rushed over with a cup of coffee and a big smile on her face. As she turned to sit Anita winked and sent her amazing smile too.

We ate while Isabel told news from her school back in Africa. She was apparently schoolmaster of a boarding school for girls which was now shut down due to the virus. One of the teachers was at the office and had received three cancellations from families where the girls would be married off and not coming back to school. Isabel explained that this was very common but normally first after school ended when the girls were 15-17 years old. The unlucky ones were married of even before school and some never learned to read or write.

We moved outside with our coffee and enjoyed the summer sun. Everything seemed to me perfect. And then a bell rang. All three girls jumped at the sound. I quickly assured them it was only the doorbell. My parents had maintained the old school bell as their doorbell even though it was so loud that all the guest got a shock.

I went to the front and an elderly person I had seen somewhere before was standing outside.

"Is Isabel staying with you?" he asked as I opened the door.

"Yes, please come this way." I said an led him through the hall and via the glass extension out on the back terrace.

"Isabel, someone here to see you." Isabel looked up and almost dropped her cup.

I instinctively stopped the man with my arm but Isabel waved him forward.

"I am sorry, Isabel and...." He waved his hand towards the girls. "Mick suffered a heart attack at three o'clock this morning. They tried everything they could, but I am afraid he did not make it."

There was silence around the table and then Anita and Sarah ran into the house crying. Isabel looked from her hands to the man. Apparently, he was a friend from the embassy.

"Did he suffer much?" she managed to ask.

"No, when he felt he could not breathe properly they put him in a coma and he never felt a thing after that. He did tell me to tell you all that he loved you very much." the man explained.

"He had also made a new will on the plane up, so I guess he feared the worst." he continued.

"Yes, he had been sick for a long time now. This Covid was just the last two weeks," Isabel replied.

"There are some technical details we need to discuss. Can I come by in a couple of days?" the guy looked more at me than Isabel.

"You are very welcome. Isabel and the girls are not used to our system so if I can be of assistance I would like to help." I joined in.

After he left, I poured a Cognac for Isabel, but she did not like anything stronger than wine. I however needed a little to clear my head. Here I was not with Micks wife and kids but with his widow and two grown up daughters in a situation that they would not know how to handle.

Isabel and I sat without talking for an hour. I tried to remember how things were done when people died but when my parent had died, they had planned and arranged most things themselves. I hoped the undertaker and priest would be able to help.

Anita and Sarah came back and the girls all hugged and cried a lot. The spoke a lot of Swahili so I returned to the kitchen and prepared a salad lunch.

We ate mostly in silence, but the girls now and then had a continued discussion on something in Swahili.

After we cleared the kitchen Isabel asked me if we could go for a walk, just the two of us. I agreed and we strolled down towards the coastline through the forest.

"I guess you are wondering who we really are. I am a little young to have two daughters like Anita and Sarah. And if I tell you that we are all Mick's wives I am right and wrong too." she continued.

"Let me tell you our story. I married Mick in a very normal way. He had his job at the consulate, and I was finishing my education as a teacher. My family was pushing for me to get married to a good family nearby in my old village but the man they had selected was very old and I would have been his wife number two. Mick rescued me from this and paid a large sum of money to both families which made everybody happy. And we married. I started as a teacher and soon became headmistress of the girl's boarding school that I still run. The girls stay for two years, usually around 12 to 15 years old when they start. Some we almost teach to read and write, and some are very well educated. It makes it difficult and fun." She walked in silence for some time to gather her thoughts.

"Anita and Sarah started there one summer five or six years ago. They were both from poor families, but both well educated. They wanted to be teachers like me and studied hard. They are bisexual and at some point, they fell in love with each other and formed a secret couple. This is illegal in Zambeti and can even lead to stoning in some areas or at least many years in prison. We caught them a few times kissing and stuff and when I confronted them, they admitted to the 'crime.'" She again was quiet for some time.

"Mick and I discussed several times what to do with the situation. We often had the girls at our home where they could behave as a normal couple. Mick often talked about getting them here where they could live without fear. One evening we discussed how sad it was for these kinds of girls who were not lucky like me and we looked at each other. This was the solution. We simply bought them free of their family ties and Mick married them as wife number two and three. This is not unusual in Zambeti. The official story was that Mick needed somebody to bring him children since his first wife apparently was barren. This is true. Having three wives would make Mick look like an old pig in this country but it gave him status in Zambeti. At first, they stayed at the boarding school, but they have since gone to the British college and have both held teaching jobs until this happened. On and off they have been ... wives to Mick, also in bed, but Mick had difficulty with sex and the last couple of years it has not worked... if you understand."

I nodded without commenting.

"His colleagues at the embassy knew the true story about Anita and Sarah. They have been helpful here lately by getting us passports, but Anita and Sarah are registered in this country as adopted children since polygamy is not legal here."

We walked again in silence.

"Are you shocked, Nick? Say something," she burst out.

I smiled at her.

"I am surprised that my old friend Mick has managed to get himself three beautiful wives. I envy him having this marvelous life with the three of you." I said.

She stopped and stared into my face.

"We were really afraid that you would despise us when you knew the truth. Especially the girls. They like you very much." She said while keeping my eye contact.

"And I like them -- and you very much. This changes nothing in my love for you all. Please do not worry about this," I said, and we again walked.

As we came back the girls were seated outside. Isabel walked over and hugged Sarah first and then Anita while speaking a lot of Swahili. Eventually Sarah surprised me by coming over and hugging me.

"Thank you." she said.

"You're welcome." I replied and tried to give a smile. I had not known it worried them this much. I felt equally guilty about fucking Mick's wives as his daughters. Perhaps a little less now that I knew it was kind of proforma.

A dark cloud decided to spoil the summer day, so we gathered our things and made it indoors before the rain started. We made some coffee and started to discuss what now needed to be done. They agreed that Mick should be buried in this country and I tried to explain how that normally was arranged and done. On a couple of occasions when mentioning Mick Sarah walked out in tears and soon after Isabel or Anita went out to comfort her and get her back.

He had no family left besides a niece who he had not seen for decades. He owned a house not so far away which was rented out to a family which Isabel knew was interested in buying it. We discussed the value of houses and decided to drive by the next day to see what kind of house it was. No one was very hungry, so we remade the salad and opened a couple of bottles of wine.

We sat long periods in silence only interrupted by the rain. Eventually we decided to go to bed. As I went to bed, I could hear the girls talking in their bathroom. I took a long hot shower and expected a quiet night without guests, but I had hardly turned off the light before the door opened.

"Nick, it's me Isabel. Can I lie with you tonight? I just need to feel a man next to me. I feel so alone. No sex -- just the comfort of you and I together."

"Isabel, come here. You are more than welcome," I said and lifted the sheets.

She crawled in. Front facing me at first and gave me a kiss right on the mouth. Then she turned around and pushed her naked body into a spoon with me. I regretted I had decided against boxers that evening. Feeling that amazing women next to me gave me an erection but I tried to keep my hip a little back, so she hopefully did not notice.

"Thank you for everything, Nick," she said, and we fell asleep.

After a good night's sleep, I woke up. We were still spooning but my penis was now buried between her thighs. And what had woken me was her slow moving which made my penis head masturbate her clitoris.

"Oh my god Nick, I need to feel like a real woman!" she said and turned onto her back and pulled me on top of her. I entered her vagina and started slow rhythmic pumping. Isabel crossed her kegs behind me and sighed deeply. She was a very verbal lover. She kept whispering erotic sentences while we were making love.

"Fuck me deeply. Pump that rod."

We took it very slowly. I played with her very large breasts. They were not as firm as Anita's but larger and still full like her buttocks. She really enjoyed it with loud sighs and her small sentences.