Corrupting Vanessa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
163 Followers

Vanessa looked at me, then at the sunbathers around us. With a look of resignation on her face she reached behind her back, untied her bikini top and slipped it off. Her un-tanned tits, with the nipples big and puffy, looked blindingly white in the sun.

"The bottom too," I said. Looking even more pained, and without standing, she wriggled out of her bikini bottom, giving me a tantalising glimpse of her bare pussy, and resumed her modest pose with her legs drawn up.

"Come on, let's go for a swim." Before she could say no I pulled her up and dragged her towards the water.

As soon as she was in the water, Vanessa's demeanor changed completely. She started to giggle like a little kid. We waded out till the water was about up to our shoulders, and I threw my arms around her and kissed her. "It feels good, doesn't it?"

"It feels amazing!" she said breathlessly. "I haven't done anything this since I was five or something."

I ran my hands over her body and then, with one arms around her shoulders, supporting her, began to feel her pussy with my free hand, which made her giggle again. "People will see!" she said, but made no attempt to move my hand away,

We played around in the water for about fifteen minutes, and then I made my way back up to the beach. Vanessa followed me out. I had deliberately left the water at the opposite end of the beach to where our towels were, so that to get back to them we would have to walk past other people. I walked as slowly as I could with Vanessa beside me, still making half-hearted attempts at covering herself with her arms. I saw some of the male sunbathers looking at her appreciatively. I found it tremendously exciting to see her naked in front of others like this, and that her pussy was now shaved bare only made it better.

We got back to our towels and Vanessa flopped stomach-down on hers with apparent relief. I could see however that she was getting more comfortable with being naked. After a few minutes she rolled onto her back, She kept her legs together at first, one arm thrown over her face to shield it from the sun, but after a while she the heat seemed to make her drowsy, and she stretched out luxuriantly, her legs parting.

"Hey, how are you?" said a male voice. I looked up to see a guy named Dave we had met in a bar a couple of days ago. He was a local, in his twenties, a bit of a hippy with dreadlocks and Celtic tatts on his arms. He strode up to us, a towel over his shoulders but otherwise naked.

"We're good," I said. Vanessa sat up, blinking. We spent the next few minutes chatting about what we had been doing, and him suggesting a few things to do on our remaining days here. As he talked I could see his eyes wandering down to Vanessa's shaved pussy, and to my delight she made no attempt to cover herself. Meanwhile I had a look at his cock, which was quite thick and a bit longer than mine.

Eventually Dave announced he was off to get something to eat, and made his way up the beach. Vanessa and I lay on our sides, facing each other. "I can't believe I'm lying here naked, in front of strangers," she said.

"Don't you like it?" I asked. "Did you like the way he looked at you. The way he looked at your cunt?"

"I hate that word!" she said.

"I like it. Did you see him looking at it?"

She nodded.

"Did you like him looking at it?"

"I...I don't know. I think so."

"What about you? Did you look at him? Did you look at his cock?"

She hung her head. "Yes," she said sheepishly.

I reached over and cupped one of her breasts in my hands. She looked around to see if anyone was watching. "Don't worry," I said. "No-one can see." I took her hand and placed it on my cock, which had begun to harden while Dave was talking to us. "God, I need to cum," I said. "Jerk me off."

While still looking around occasionally to make sure no-one was approaching, Vanessa began to wank me. She had never done this before, and I told her she didn't have to be gentle - she could pull it as hard as she pleased and it wouldn't hurt me. I felt my cock harden in her grip and after a couple of minutes I came, my sperm landing on the sand between our towels - Vanessa seemed fascinated by the sight. Then I fell onto my back, my eyes closed and the sun beating down on me, my still stiff cock on my belly, oozing sperm, and me not caring if anyone saw it, and felt completely relaxed.

Vanessa didn't drink much before we got together, but when she did drink she got drunk easily - a couple of glasses of wine were quite enough to get her merry. On the last night of our honeymoon we had dinner in the town's best restaurant, and I encouraged her to drink quite a lot. It was in my interests that she be as drunk as possible, for I had decided that tonight I would fuck her in the arse.

Ever since licking her anus for the first time that night I had made sure I paid it a lot of attention whenever we fucked, probing it with my fingers, getting her used to the idea that her arsehole was another erogenous zone just like her cunt. I could see that she was beginning to enjoy this anal play, and one morning I managed to make her cum by licking her clitoris and at the same time inserting two fingers into her arsehole. Now I thought she was ready for the real thing.

Back in out hotel room, I was fucking her from behind as she lay on her stomach when I drew out and reached for the jar of moisturiser which sat on the bedside table - the same one I had rubbed onto her when she was sunburnt. Squirting some of it onto my fingers I began to rub it into her anus. When I had her nicely lubricated I got on my knees and pressed the tip of my dick against the hole.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a little dreamily. She was still under the influence of the wine.

"I'm going to fuck you in the arse," I said, beginning to push.

"No, don't!" she said, seeming to sober up quickly. "It'll hurt me!"

"No it won't. It'll feel good. Trust me." I pushed a bit harder. Her arsehole was very tight - it seemed I'd never be able to get into it - but then her sphincter loosened a little and the head of my cock was inside her.

"Oh God!" Vanessa cried out. "Please don't - it hurts!"

"Just relax," I said to her soothingly. I continued to work my cock more deeply into her, then, with my hands grasping her hips, I gave one last push and I was almost completely inside her. Vanessa, her face buried in the pillow, let out a muffled scream.


I paused for a few moments, letting Vanessa get used to the feeling of a cock inside her arse, then I began to slowly fuck her. I got a rhythm going, pushing in slowly and pulling out quickly, and gradually Vanessa's cries began to subside. It felt so good, my cock buried deep in her hot bowels, that I couldn't go for very long, and came with a powerful orgasm.

As I pulled out of her Vanessa sighed loudly. I fell onto the bed beside her. Parting her buttocks I examined her anus, curious to see what effect the fucking had had on it. It was red and swollen, still a little distended so that I could see the shiny amber wall of her rectum, and slimy with my sperm. I kissed and licked it clean.

After that, Vanessa's arsehole was regularly stretched by my cock. Sometimes I would fuck her in the morning before she went to work. I liked to imagine her sitting at her desk, all made up and perfumed and dressed in her neat work clothes, with her bowels full of my sperm.

Our most memorable arse fuck came one Saturday morning. I came downstairs from the bedroom to find Vanessa standing in the kitchen talking on the phone. I soon realised it was her father. There had been an uneasy truce between Vanessa and her parents since the wedding, although they still refused to acknowledge me.

I was naked from bed and had an erection induced by an unfulfilled need to pee. In a mischievous mood I walked up behind Vanessa, who was wearing a Japanese silk robe a friend of hers had brought back from Tokyo, and pressed my cock against her backside, which made her giggle.

"No, I'm not laughing at you, Dad," she said hurriedly.

I was randy as hell and struck by a perverse idea. Pulling the robe up and away from her buttocks with one hand, I ran my other hand along the cleft of them, my fingers brushing against the velvety soft skin of her perineum and anus. I looked for some lubrication and saw a bottle of dishwashing liquid on the sink. I squirted some of the thick, green liquid onto the head of my cock.

Vanessa's father was, I could hear, in the middle of one of his long rants - on some question of morality I'm sure - his diatribe punctuated by the occasional deferential "Yes, Dad" from Vanessa. The pompous bastard. What would he make of this, I thought as I guided my cock into his daughter's pretty arsehole.

That I was able to penetrate it so easily showed how accustomed Vanessa had become to anal sex, but I wasn't ready for what came next. Instead of being shocked by what I'd done, as I had expected, she pushed back onto my cock, her white back arching elegantly, taking me into her arse. She let out a sigh and I could hear her father asking what the matter was. "Nothing, Dad," she said. "I'm a bit...I'm a bit tired. We had...a late night last night."

That set her father off on another rant. As I continued to pump Vanessa, I wanted to grab the phone and say "Your daughter can't talk at the moment - I'm sodomising her!" but I managed to control myself. I began to fuck her arse harder than I ever had before, pounding it brutally, my groin slapping against her buttocks. Her father must surely have heard it. Then, when I put my hand round the front of her and rubbed her clit at the same time, to my delight she actually came, dropping the receiver in the process.

Vanessa leant against the kitchen bench, shuddering and catching her breath. A little greenish liquid ran from her anus down the back of one leg.

I could hear her father asking what was wrong.

Laughing, I went to the bathroom to piss. Vanessa, I thought, was coming a long way.

(To be continued...)

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
163 Followers
12