Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that cock, baby?' he asked. She gave him an approving smile. "Better than those college boys you've been fuckin'?"

She laughed, but didn't stop moving up and down in his cock, "I like those young bodies. But, believe it or not, you are the first real man I've ever had. You seem ta know what you're doin' with what ya got. I've never been swept off my feet and kissed like that. I've never ridden a real man's cock while he gripped my breasts with his big hands, like you are right now..."

He smiled up at her, "Oh baby, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Give me about another hour or so, then we'll talk about it." With that, Art rolled her onto her side, holding up one leg, he entered her from behind. Reaching over her shoulder he took hold of one of breasts. She moaned, "Oh yeah, that's different. Fuck me Art, fuck me good. As he brought her to a gentle orgasm, he whispered in her ear, "Ever had a cock in your ass?"

Rita giggled, "No, but you can put yours there, if you want..."

He went on to finish, then asked her, "You Married?"

"Divorced."

"How long have you been fucking these boys?"

"Oh, about a month or so, since Doug got into me. Friday was my first queen experience."

"Your ex never wanted in your ass?"

"No, you're the first ta ask for it.. I guess everybody else has been satisfied with my month and pussy. I didn't mess around on my husband until the divorce was filed. He messed around on me. I suppose he was getting enough of other women's asses and didn't need his wife's. These college boys all seemed to be thrilled with that fact that they're getting into someone else's mother. So, they take what I give them. Like I said, no one's ever ask...""

Laying on their sides facing each other, she had one leg up between his. He ran his hand over her bountiful buttocks and whispered, "Suck it up and I'll fuck you some more. Then I'm gonna open up that fine ass of yours. I'm gonna pop your ass cherry."

She rose up and on her feet she spun him around to where he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Dropping to her knees before him, she took his limp cock in her mouth and in no time at all had him up and ready. He then pulled out of her month, stepped around behind her, told her to grip the side of the bed. With her in a semi-doggie position, he went on to ram his cock back up into her pussy. She squealed, "Yeah lover, fuck that pussy, fuck it hard. Take me... Break me, make me yours. Fuck me where you want, when you want, as often as you want. Fuck meee."

After about five minutes of long, hard, fast strokes, he pulled out. He spread her cheeks, laid the head of his hard cock up against her puckered asshole and growled, "Now, I get that ass cherry. Push toward me, Rita." he demanded as he pushed his cock into her.

She screamed "Oowww, that hurts, Pleeease, nooo. Oowww, it hurts. Oowww."

"Only for a little while baby, then it'll feel great." he assured her as he pushed in until his hips met her broad, pillow soft ass cheeks. He began long deep strokes, then asked "That feeling better now?"

She let out a couple of groans, then began meeting his strokes by pushing toward him. "Oh yesss, lover. That feels great now, so good. Fuck that ass, fuck it hard. I love it, Oh yess, I'm cummming!"

As her orgasm began to subside, he kept stroking her ass and said, "Just my cock in your ass from now on. Isn't that right, Rita? Nobody else, just mine, right Rita?"

Her hands gripping the edge of the bed, she cried out, "Yes lover, it's all yours. Only your cock in my ass and pussy. Only yours..."

He pounded her ass until he finished. When he had pulled out, she turned around to face him. Sitting on the floor, she rested one arm on the bed. Looking up at him, she said in a raspy tone, trying to catch her breath, "I've never been totally fucked like that... Oh my gawd, I've never been fucked by a real man before either, I guess...Wow, you're good."

He stood up, towering over her and said, "You're good too, but not completely broken in yet. When I'm done with you, you'll be a complete woman, my woman! My concubine!"

Rita smiled, struggled up and sat on the bed, "Sounds good ta me. Why don't we get a shower, go down ta my place and I'll cook us some supper. Then you can finish the task of making me your woman, your concubine."

Both still nude, he drew her up into his arms and said, "Rita my little doll, that sounds good." Kissing her, he continued, "There are three things I want from you that I am not getting from my wife. First item is sex, second is conversation and the third is home cooking. I love my wife and I know she loves me. But, she is so caught up in caring for our kids, university society and the on-campus charity that she runs... There is just no time for us."

Rita smiled and ran her fingers up and down his chest, "I can do that for you. It would seem that I've passed the test for the first item. Now, follow me down to my place and I show you some real good cooking and conversation. Plus, some more of the first item."

As Doug led Art and Rita up to his room, two of the coaches stood up and said there good byes. The two other coaches agreed that they wanted to check out the black queen. Nicole smiled, directed them to her quarters and purred, "Let me put away my notes and I will join you guys in a minute or so."

Finding himself alone, Brian called Magdalene Johnson. A friend and co-worker of his mother's, he had enslaved Magdalene much as he had Nicole. When the 42 year old woman answered the phone, he said, "Hi my sweets, how's the apartment?"

"Oh master, I'm so glad you called. The apartment's just right, thank you. We came to a property settlement last week. Oh master, I'll be so glad when this whole divorce thing is over.."

"Hang in there Maddie and I'm glad you like the apartment." said Brian, thinking, "I've been fucking you and messing with your mind for more than three years and your asshole of a husband just found out a few months ago. Then, the only answer he has is throw you and a twenty two year marriage away with a divorce." Glancing at his watch, he said, "It's about three. I thought I'd come down there and spend the night with you."

"Oh yeah, that would be fantastic, master. I'll cook your favorite meal... Oh, Master?"

"Yes, Maddie."

She asked softly, "Will you fuck me? Fuck my pussy and my ass..?, several times?"

"If you are a good girl, Maddie. Now listen carefully. I will be there in about and hour and a half. I want you to meet me at the door wearing nothing. No clothes or jewelry. Only the stud earrings that I bought for you."

"Yes master, as you wish, always as you wish...And master? I'm always your good little girl."

Snapping his phone shut, Brian walked toward the stairs and his room, thinking, "Submissives like Magdalene and Nicole are just to easy." Then he thought about their husbands, "Jerks, didn't know what they had, couple of fine women. Oh well, I've got'em now, totally." Climbing the stairs, he thought about Ted Canfield, "Now, there's a guy who knew what he had and wasn't about to let her go. My hat's off to you Coach Canfield. You have the guts to be one of a few." One thing Brian found interesting was how long it took for the coach to find out about it. But, then again, wasn't the coach's apparent lack of concern one of the hooks he had used to draw Christine deeper into the whole thing? Could he call it a "spell" that he had her under, or light hypnosis? Oh well, they came a lot closer than he thought they would in nailing the high flying bitch.

He turned it all over in his mind and came to the conclusion that one good hour long gangbang would have done it. Then in Christine's totally fucked condition, he could have taken her into deep hypnotism. Then she would have been well on her way to joining Nicole and Magdalene as one of his possessions. Brian entered his room and posted his computer with his negotiations earlier in the afternoon. He updated Magdalene's file, changed clothes and headed out to her apartment. As he started back down the stairs he found it interesting what some people would risk losing for the just the promise of sexual satisfaction and/or some attention from the opposite sex.

12