Cougar Sucked & Fucked in a Cab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Imran, that feels so...wonderful! She sighed.

The gray skies began to brighten into an opaque pre dusk cloud cover. Then brilliant pinks, reds baby blue blazed across the sky as the sun began to descend into the horizon. It was nearly dark. Headlights streaked across 8th Avenue. City lights blurred across the streaked windshield and glowed through the moist, sodden atmosphere.

The downpour cleared the streets of pedestrians and typically clogged sidewalks were now barren. Such an odd sight in New York City! Julia loved the empty beauty of the city. This was a rare glimpse of New York she'd never witnessed before.

Once they crossed Canal Street, Imran shut the meter off and veered the taxi to the left. The lights from New Jersey across the river were now fading behind them in the darkness. They crossed a normally bustling Chinatown now vacant as Chinese lanterns swung in the cold stiff breeze sweeping across the Hudson River brought on by the thunderstorm. This wasn't the normal route cabbies took when taking her to lower Manhattan. At first Julia was perplexed and a bit uneasy but then she reasoned that he was a silent but passionate man. So far he hadn't spoken more than a few words. She knew wherever he brought her he would surely pleasure her. Excitement coursed though Julia.

They drove only a few more blocks when he pulled into a dark alley and immediately shut the headlights off. A row of dirty beaten up trashcans lined the dingy brick alleyway wall. A few lights illuminated through the windows in the apartment buildings above them on each side of the narrow space but glowed dimly into their secret, dark cocoon surrounded by concrete and brick.

Imran bolted from the car and sprinted over to the passenger side then flung the heavy metal door that creaked and groaned under the strain. He was a tall, dark man, standing at least six feet tall. He was solid with a taut sinewy tight muscular build. The cabbie wore stylish faded jeans and a creamy white long sleeved shirt casually rolled up to his forearms. A well-trimmed mustache was planted above his full apple-red lips. His nose was prominent but added to his exotic appeal. As his eyes bore down into her. Yes, she reaffirmed he was much more handsome then his photo.

For a moment he paused his hand clutching the frame of the opening, staring at her state of disarray. Her long blonde hair was rain dampened and clung to her pretty face. Her large breasts were completely free from the blouse, her unzipped shorts, damp at the crotch, exposed just a hint of her labia.

With swift calculated, precision he swung into action. The cabbie dragged her by the thighs and gently pulled her toward him. Her shapely buttocks rested on the edge of the seat. Imran placed her feet on the footboard and Julia spread her legs at the knees for him. Anyone peering out his or her apartment window then would get quite a dim but full view of her naked torso. Her legs open wide, her gleaming wet pussy exposed.

He eased her shorts and panties off and flung them inside the cab. Imran groaned with pure masculine appreciation and unadulterated pleasure at the sight of her exposed, pink pussy freshly bathed in her climatic arousal. Imran dropped to the ground and parted her thighs even wider. His dusky fingers splayed across the creamy white junctures. He gazed intently into her eyes.

"You have the sweetest tasting pussy and I am hungry for so much more and I will feast on so much more." He murmured in a thick Pakistani accent.

He dove into her pussy and completely buried his full red lips in her dripping wet swollen folds. He began to suck and lick her clit so deeply Julia nearly leapt off the seat. The pleasure was so intense she nearly climaxed. She drove deeply into his scalp and threaded her fingers through his downy ebony curls with a deep caressing touch. Imran growled softly while his mouth was planted firmly inside her engorged, wet flesh. An endless flow of her juices oozed from her slit and straight onto his thirsty tongue. He lapped up all the honey judiciously. He moaned as his tongue languished thoroughly over the entire area of her swollen labia. The man was a god giving oral sex.

He drove two fingers inside her over sensitized pussy and pumped with a staggered, rhythmic motion that drove Julia wild. She bucked off the seat. Imran pushed her belly down into the cushion firmly to still her. His free hand then grabbed her plump tit and began to pinch and roll the stiff nipple in his fingers. The cabbie messaged the entire fleshy globe masterfully alternating between pulling her nipple and squeezing and messaging her full breast.

Julia's thrashed her head side to side. She was a millisecond away from exploding into his mouth. But when he sensed her nearness he withdrew teasing her in torturous denial. Both her hand were thrashing in his thick hair now in an uncoordinated eager frenzy.

"Please Imran, I beg you...please let me come! I can't stand much more." Julia cried softly.

Sensing her tremendous need, Imran gave her clit one last, deep lick then sucked up the nub into his mouth while his fingers inside her curled up and stroked the top wall of her pussy. Julia felt the first zap of an electrical current radiate from her clit. She began to cry out as the climax seized her. Her legs began to shake violently. Julia's convulsing muscles sucked in Imran's fingers greedily in strong rhythmic muscular contractions.

"Oh, dear god, Imran, oh, oh Imran!" She screamed then cupped her mouth with her hand to muffle her voice.

Her lust filled wails drove him into a deeper frenzy. He continued to pump inside her alternating between a deliberate then quickened pace. He furiously licked and lapped her pussy. The sweet sound of his tongue feasting on her juices resonated in Julia's ears and nearly drove her mad with such intense pleasure as more honey gushed into his mouth. Her heart beat loudly, the blood pumped in her ears.

After a while Julia's lay replete. Imran withdrew his hand and his tongue savored the sweetness from his fingers. He closed the cab door and the distant sounds of the city faded away. He gently shimmied her forward and crept into the cab and knelt on the seat between her thighs. The cabbie gazed intently at the beautiful woman laying on the backseat who he just tongue and finger fucked. Her thighs were spread wide for him. Why would such a beautiful, sexy lady offer herself so freely to him he pondered? His cock throbbed and strained against his tight jeans, impatient to be buried deep within her heat.

Most polished New York women were distant, preoccupied, brisk and downright rude. Most of the time these woman simply ignored him. During the entire taxi ride they usually spoke non-stop on expensive cell phones their voices bitchy and demanding. East Coast woman were typically hardened and assertive but New York woman were the extreme of this stereotype.

This nearly naked female though, waiting submissively under him on the backseat of his cab was classy and considerate and polite not to mention downright sexy and beautiful. She was sweet, respectful and more beautiful than any other female passenger. His cock throbbed when he thought of the pounding he'd give her pussy.

Imran felt Julia's hand stroking up his thigh. When she reached his hard meaty erection she rubbed the length of him through the fabric. He sucked in his breath as the grip of instant and intense pleasure washed over him. She rose off the seat, knelt before him and unzipped his jeans. He wound his hand inside her hair and pulled her up toward him. His mouth glistened. His face coated in her arousal. Imran grasped Julia and roughly pulled her into his chest. Their lips melted into a deep, passionate bone-crushing kiss.

His full red lips eagerly crushed hers and licked inside, out and around her mouth, tasting her like she was a delicious delicacy. He was demanding and greedy as he viciously feasted upon her. Julia slipped a hand inside his tight briefs and slowly glided her palm along the length of his warm, heavy cock. Impatiently she yanked at his jeans and underwear and the garments slid down and bunched around his knees.

His dick hung long, thick and heavily between black wiry pubic hairs and throbbed in unison to his heartbeat. A network of thick pulsing blue veins covered the enormous fleshy rod. Julia was in awe. He was huge. Easily eight inches if not more. She wrapped her hand around the silky smooth bulky girth and began to pump him in a light seductive rhythm.

"I am so hard and ready to fill your hot, wet pussy, yes?" He whispered hoarsely while caressing her cheek.

"Oh yes, very, very hard. Imran you're huge! Do you rip women apart while you make love?"

"I promise, sweetness to be gentle and slow. All my lovers have been very, very happy. I assure you. And you are so very wet and aroused. I will slip in with relative ease. We will take this slow, yes?"

He grasped her face firmly in his hands then kissed her deeply while inhaling the essences of her femininity. She trembled in anticipation.

"You are intoxicating Imran." She was breathless.

He then cocked his head as if puzzled and a slight smile curled at his lips but disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"I'm about to make love to you and I don't know your name." His tone was serious, intense.

"I'm Julia, Imran. She murmured.

"Julia, a name as sweet and beautiful as the woman, as beautiful as the sun, moon and all the stars shining brightly in the sky. Is your last name as beautiful as your first?"

"We are not going to complicate things, Imran, ok? First name only. This is a one time, one name and no complications deal. That's how we play this game." She tried come off to sounding light and casual but his face became serious and agonizingly difficult to read once again.

"A game, you think this is a game? You think I will be satisfied making love to you only one time?"

"Yes, that's how one night stands work, Imran."

She peered into his shadowy face hoping his suddenly formidable mood would lift. After all she was offering her pussy with no strings attached.

Isn't that ultimately what all men wanted?

"Then I must make this a first time you will never forget. By the end of tonight you will not want to leave me."

It was a matter of fact, a statement bold and assertive. Julia was taken aback.

The sheen of rain and sweat covered her body and then a cool damp chill hit her. A strange feeling pulled deeply at her soul. This stranger had an intense and insistent effect on her like no other.

She knew she should run away and not look back. She should call her sponsor, her lifeline to recovery. But the situation was already way out of control. The fire was burning way too hot. Her hunger was never sated, the thirst never quenched. She was in too deep.

This would be the absolute last time she swore to herself. She would lock herself in her hotel room until tomorrow and not spend any more time in the city, a toxic environment where she overflowed with carnal desires. Julia would pray to god for forgiveness tomorrow.

Imran eased himself into the seat and spread his legs wide open at the knees. His erection sprung up, bobbed and swayed in various directions as if searching for her wet heat. Julia climbed onto him and straddled his lap and rested her hands on his broad muscular shoulders. He grabbed her waist but didn't thrust into her. He watched her intently waiting for her cue. Their dark eyes were glimmering in the dusky light from the alleyway.

Julia hovered over his enormous thick, spongy head. Her thighs were drenched from the sweet nectar seeping from her core. He held tight to her waist and she could feel his hands shaking slightly. The air was heavy and pungent with her unique scent. The cab was silent and strained. Their breath was deep and heavy. All the windows were covered in a thick coating of cloudy humid moisture.

She eased slowly closer to his cock until just the tip was rubbing the swollen tender flesh of her labia. She rocked and glided her hips across the tip and covered the head with her sticky arousal. His hands shook even more. His face was strained and seemed pained. Sweat poured off his forehead. She pressed her lips into his and he met her kiss with equal passion and lust. They pressed tongues together and tasted and explored each other's mouths. Julia stopped rocking and was still a moment. He tensed immediately. She could feel his hands throbbing as he almost painfully dug into her waist anticipating, wanting to be buried inside her.

With a swift, quick motion Julia sunk into his cock. Nearly two inches of him was inside her when she found herself straining to ease more of incredibly large girth into her wet pussy. She had to push harder and gyrate to maneuver him into her tight channel. His eyes went black from the intense pleasure. Imran wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her body tightly against him. Julia's breasts pressed to him. Flesh to flesh.

She forced the last few inches into her pussy with a deep thrust, grinding against him. A sharp pain coursed through her as his enormous cock stabbed brutally into her cervix. Julia bit her lip to stop from crying out. She had to breath slowly to adjust to the stretching sensation of his huge prick inside her. But she was finally fully impaled on him

"Julia, sweetness, did I cause you pain? Imran murmured softly with genuine concern. He caressed her face and stroked her hair gently.

"I'm fine Imran, I wasn't expecting you to be so big! I need a moment to adjust." She whispered into his ear.

Their lips were so close they nearly touched. She licked them gently and he did the same. God, she loved the taste of him. His breath smelled sweet like a piece of watermelon candy. She felt where their two bodies were joined and pressed into each other, where he was buried deeply inside her. The black public hairs on his crotch crushed into her bare pussy.

"I am in control of our lovemaking, Julia. If you feel any pain tell me immediately but I promise I will be gentle and you will feel all pleasure, no pain. Indulge yourself in our lovemaking." He murmured gently.

"As you wish Imran."

Julia was always an active participant in lovemaking. Allowing a man to take control while she remained passive to his will would be a challenge.

But his intent was clear and serious. Julia knew in a moment she would be in for the ride of her life.

He began to withdraw from her tight body slowly. Once the tip of his prick was nearly poking free from her slit he thrust upward quickly into her with a swift punishing stroke. Julia winced expecting a stabbing pain but he stopped before he buried his last inch into her. With quick rhythmic thrust he held her waist a few inches above his burrowing cock so he wouldn't enter her too deeply and cause her more pain. The balls of his feet were planted firmly into the floor of the cab. As pushed into Julia his heels would act as thrusters pumping into the pretty blonde.

Julia was an obedient lover. Her body would shake and nearly topple over with each of his powerful, punishing upward strokes into her body. But she remained as still as possible and resisted the urge to match his strokes. She held tightly into the flesh of his shoulders to anchor herself. His fingers dug into her waist as he sheathed himself inside her with another powerful stroke. He stopped short an inch outside her body. Every few strokes he carefully buried the last inch into her and eased the tip against her cervix gently instead of assaulting the tender flesh.

His rhythm was more intense now as he pounded into her. He was quickly becoming undone. Imran's testicles were engorged with semen. His massive balls slapped unmercifully into the crack of her buttocks. He slowed his pace to stave off the powerful climbing orgasm. He wasn't ready to fuck his enormous load inside Julia. He would pump every last creamy drop of his come into her, but not yet.

He had iron willpower and was a cunning and possessive man. Something he was sure she didn't plan for in her 'game.' She was a beautiful prize awarded to him for his patience and skill as a lover. Her mind, body her sweet pussy. He wanted the complete package. She bewitched him, enthralled him, and fascinated him. He wanted to lock this invaluable treasure away from the world. She was his from this day forward. One night, that was laughable, he thought!

He stopped and gently pried her buttocks apart and rubbed his fingers along her small puckered fissure. He began to fuck her slowly while her cheeks were separated allowing him even greater and deeper penetration. An urgent primitive need to ease a finger inside her anus overwhelmed him. He wanted to touch, caress and feel every inch of this woman. But that was for another night of pleasure.

He leaned forward gently and sucked a sweet rosy nipple into his mouth swirling his tongue across the nub as he pulled and bit the tender bud. He was pleasantly surprised when she rewarded his efforts and a thick gooey squirt of her creamy arousal bathed his cock. He worked each nipple more fervently now. He'd sheath himself in her and while she was impaled on his thick rod he'd squeeze and message each tit while playfully nipping and suckling each tender swollen tip into his mouth.

Julia was close to climax. Imran felt her muscles begin to contract and squeeze his cock. He pressed his eyes shut and tried to concentrate on slowing their lovemaking. Imran rested deeply inside her and was pleased she was disciplined and didn't try to wiggle on his cock and find her release. He wasn't ready to let her go. He needed a bit more time to demonstrate how much she needed him, how much she'd long for his cock day and night.

"Imran." She rasped out a second later. "I'm very close to coming. I want you to come with me."

She clutched his russet toned face in her hands and met his gaze and they fell on each other's lips in a passionate kiss. They broke free after a moment of tasting and suckling each other's mouths. The lovers were breathing hard as their chests heaved. There was so much heat inside the cab Julia felt she would pass out. They were just not able to taste each other deeply enough. Her pussy juice still lingered on his face and moustache.

"Julia, I need a few more minutes inside you." He whispered caressing the soft naked skin on her back.

They were perfectly matched. His cock pressed into the spot inside Julia to stimulate her and push her over the edge into climax. He continued to caress her back and then dipped two fingers into the ridge between her buttocks. She was absolute perfection and took his enormous cock inside her better than any of his previous lovers. She was beautiful, seasoned and sexy.

Imran wanted to remain buried inside her for so much longer. But he knew she would peak at any moment no matter how perfectly still he was. His cock was huge inside her and pressing into her 'G' spot mercilessly.

He admitted defeat and began to pump into her in short but hard strokes. He bellowed as ejaculate rushed from his balls and began to empty white pearly jizz into her in quick, thick bursts. As his prick swelled inside her and he began to ejaculate her thick mucous muscles flooded and bathed his ridged cock and her orgasm hit. Her muscles clenched him and milked his cock in rapid and rhythmic motion. She cried out and screamed his name as her pussy contractions sucked him deeply inside her. They were rutting each other now in a passionate fury; she eager to pull very drop of his come into her womb and he eager to gift her with his milky semen. In one final thrust Imran impaled her balls deep and released the last of his ejaculate. His thick emissions coated her cervix in a viscous dense layer.