Could That Have Been Her?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worst of the storm had passed. It was still raining hard, but the thunder and lightening had moved away. Soon, I could hear Liz's gentle breathing as she slept in my arms.

I guess I dozed off too. I became aware of a soft pair of lips gently kissing my neck while a soft, moist pair of pussy lips slowly massaged the underside of my cock Gathering my senses, I began running my fingertips lightly up and down her back.

She said, "It's almost two am, Doc. The storm is over."

"You should go back to your camper, Liz," I said.

"I know," she breathed, "but I think there's still time for us to make love. I want you inside me."

I was hard again from the sensation of her wet little pussy rubbing over me. She sat up and positioned herself over my manhood. "Can we be gentle, Doc? Can we be quiet?" she asked. There was just enough moonlight for me to be able to see her pretty face gazing down at me.

"I think so. You set the pace."

"All right," she said. She moved slowly, at first just rubbing her pussy over my cock-head, mixing her juices with mine, moistening everything thoroughly. Then she moved to notch me into her opening and let out a little moan of pleasure. Slowly, she lowered herself, taking my length into her tight velvet tunnel. When she had finally settled her pelvis onto mine, she sighed, "Oh Doc, that feels so good."

"Yes, baby, yes it does," I said, running my hands gently from her thighs, to her ass, and finally onto her back. "Lean forward a little. I want to touch your breasts."

They were wonderful -- young, firm yet soft to the touch, warm, the areolas crinkled beautifully around hard little nipples. I knew that, the next time I got this girl into bed, I wanted to kiss, and lick, and just generally devour them.

As I worshiped her breasts, Liz began to rock slowly on me. At first, she kept me buried to the hilt inside her. She didn't talk, and the action was too slow for gasping or crying out. The sound she made was almost like a cat purring. This was a sensuousness I hadn't felt before in a woman so young. Younger people like to fuck, to screw, to bang each other. They like to be sweaty and dirty, rutting like animals. That's great. I love it too. That's all Cindy and I did for quite a while after we first got together, and a lot of our sessions are still like that, especially if we have a younger woman with us.

Liz and I were making love, our first time together, in a way that Cindy and I took five years to learn. She was fucking me deep, purposefully, but with such luxurious movements and unhurried pace, that I knew this night would be forever burned into my memory. As we mated, I wondered what it would be like to make this girl a long-term, important part of Cindy's and my lives.

By this time, Liz was supporting her upper body by gripping my shoulders with her strong, small hands. I was fondling her taut asscheeks with one hand, and gently rolling her one nipple between the fingers of the other. She was taking long, slow strokes on my meat, sometimes rocking her hips forward and back, sometimes from side to side.

I wanted to wait to cum for a week or two, just so I could experience more of her pleasure. But after about fifteen minutes, I knew that wouldn't be possible. Liz could feel the changes in me as I moved toward orgasm.

"Fill me, Doc," she whispered. "Cum inside me. I need it."

When I was ready, I pulled her down onto me, stopping her movement, pushing myself as deep into her as I could. As the third stream of my cum spurted inside her, the strong muscles of her vagina began their wave-like movement. This time, the only sounds we made as we came were sighs.

After a few minutes, she pulled herself off my softened cock and kissed me. These kisses were different from the one we had shared when she first got in my van. They were the kisses a tired and well-fucked woman gives to a tired and well-fucked man.

We cuddled for a while, her head on my chest and her one thigh across my belly. "Doc?" she said.

"Yes?"

"I don't want to fall in love with you. You're my professor, and I know we shouldn't have done this, but I do want to be with you again. When we get back to school, can I see you?"

"You know I'm married, don't you?"

"Of course. I took several courses with your wife. I really liked her. The first time I saw her I thought she was a grad student. I was shocked when I found out she's, like, in her mid thirties. She's gorgeous," Liz said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"God, yes. She's sexy as hell, even though she tries to look professional. You could tell a lot of the guys in class would like to fuck her. Hell, I'd fuck her."

"Really? You like women?" I asked.

"Well, I dunno,... I've thought about it,... I think everyone has at some point."

"Would you like to come to our place for dinner? Maybe some entertainment afterward?" I asked.

"Oh, well, I don't know, I've never,..." she stammered. "Sure."

"I'll see if I can arrange something," I said.

* * * * * * * * * *

The rest of our stay at the dig was spent working hard, repairing the slight damage the storms had caused and making up for the time we had lost. Liz and I worked side by side, but we both tried to act like our night together hadn't happened. There was only the occasional smile or long look, and I think we did a pretty good job of looking innocent in front of the others.

* * * * * * * * * *

On my first night back home with Cindy, we didn't get much sleep. She dragged me into the shower almost the moment we got back home. When we started running out of hot water, we dried our tired bodies, sated for the moment, and made dinner. As we ate, I told her about my time on the dig. I wasn't sure how to tell the story about Liz, but Cindy knew something was up.

"Paul, you've told me about your findings, the artifacts, and your male students. But you haven't said anything about the girls," Cindy said.

This was as good a time as any.

"I have someone I want you to meet. Her name is Elizabeth Moss."

"Elizabeth Moss, Elizabeth Moss, oh, yeah, Liz Moss." Cindy said. "Yes, I remember her. She was in several of my classes over the last couple years. Beautiful girl."

"She thinks you're gorgeous. She said she'd like to fuck you."

"What? When did she say that?" Cindy asked, her face breaking into a wicked smile.

"Right after she fucked me. She came over to my van one night when we had some storms." I began to tell her the whole story about our skinny-dipping and both the torrid and gentle sex we shared that night.

Cindy sat and listened for a while, and slowly began fidgeting in her chair. Suddenly, she stood up and untied her dressing gown, shrugging it off her shoulders. "We'll finish this discussion in bed," she said. "I want to know exactly what you two did, and I want to do the exact same things with you. Right now." She turned and walked toward our room, her tasty ass swaying as she moved.

We did manage to duplicate the events of that night in my van. Cindy is a very skillful and energetic lover. She knows exactly what to do when to extract every bit of pleasure from me, along with every drop of cum. We finally slept after a long love-making session, the kind I had thought only well-practiced partners could enjoy.

I woke up spooned behind my wife, my morning wood wedged between the firm cheeks of her sweet ass. The feel of her skin on mine, the warmth of her buttocks on my genitals, made me reach around her to fondle her breast. With sleep in her voice, Cindy asked, "You didn't fuck her ass, did you?"

"No."

"You can do that while I sixty-nine with her. Invite her for dinner this weekend. Make sure she knows she's spending the night, okay?"

"Sure."

"Good. Now let me suck you till you're nice and hard and wet. I want you in my ass," Cindy said.

* * * * * * * * * *

Friday night came, and Liz appeared at our door. She looked a little nervous, even though I had told her that my wife knew what we had done in my camper. Dinner was amazing, as usual when Cindy entertains, and she did her best to put Liz at ease by chatting with her throughout the meal. After dessert, we moved to the living room for drinks and more conversation. I lit a fire in the fireplace, while Cindy excused herself and went to our bedroom.

Liz sat on the couch, and when I was satisfied with the fire, I sat down next to her. "Liz," I said, "you've seemed on edge all night. Are you having second thoughts about being here?"

She blushed a little and fidgeted, playing with the hem of her little black dress and crossing and un-crossing her slender but shapely legs. "I guess I'm just nervous about being in the home of a woman whose husband I've slept with. I never was with a married man before."

Cindy returned to the room at that point, wearing a long, filmy black dressing gown. It was part of an ensemble I had bought her for her birthday a few years earlier, so I knew that under the gown she was wearing the matching baby-doll negligee and crotchless panties that she always wore when we were bringing a new woman into our lives. Cindy said, "I couldn't help overhearing what you said, dear. I hope Paul told you that our marriage arrangement allows us to play with others. That is, as long as we share. Tell me, have you ever been with a married woman before?"

"No," Liz said in a small voice, chewing on her lower lip.

"Hmmm," Cindy mused. "Well, maybe we can make you more comfortable. Paul, would you help me with this?" She stood in front of the fireplace and untied the sash on her gown.

I patted Liz on the knee and went over to Cindy. I slipped the gown off her shoulders, revealing the filmy garments underneath. Cindy's erect nipples showed proudly through the flimsy fabric, but she stood with her legs together, concealing the fact that her pussy was exposed. I draped the gown over a nearby chair, and then pulled my wife to me and kissed her.

"Show our new playmate what we like to do, honey," Cindy said.

I pulled Cindy to me, and began to kiss her passionately. I slipped a strap of her negligee off her shoulder, exposing one of her high, full breasts and palming the nipple with my hand. I began to kiss and lick my way from her face, down the side of her neck, onto her shoulder, and eventually to her breast. Cindy, meanwhile, was caressing my ass through my clothes. When I untied the laces that held the negligee closed and slipped it off her, Cindy pushed herself away from me and stood, facing Liz, her legs slightly apart so that Liz could peek at her wet sex, exposed through her panties.

Cindy turned back to me, pulled my shirt over my head, and threw it on the chair with her gown. She then bent at the waist facing me, her lush, toned ass facing Liz. From her sweet aroma, I knew that Cindy was wet, and I imagined Liz would soon be able to see Cindy's abundant moisture glistening on the insides of her thighs. My wife then unfastened my trousers, and let them fall to the floor. I had gone commando, so my half-erect cock was exposed to my student.

"Paul tells me you're a good little cocksucker," Cindy said, looking over her shoulder at the girl on our couch. "This is how I like to do it." She took my cock in her hand, lifted it up against my belly, and began licking my scrotum, eventually taking my testicles into her mouth, sucking and slurping noisily. She then bathed my cock with her talented tongue. After only a few moments of this, my penis, now fully engorged, began to leak pre-cum. Cindy is very good at what she does.

Liz was watching with rapt attention. I could see her face flushing, and her thighs began to part slowly, allowing me a peek at her panties. Soon, I could see the lacy white fabric darken with moisture.

Cindy turned us so we were presenting a profile view to Liz, squatted in front of me, and enveloped me in her mouth. As she bobbed her head back and forth on my cock, she began to tease her own sex with her fingers. After all these years, Cindy can gauge my level of arousal well, so she knew when it was time to stop so I wouldn't cum. She pulled her mouth off me, helped me off with my pants and shoes, slipped off her panties, and stood up to face Liz.

"Come here, sweetie. It's time for you to join us," Cindy purred.

Liz stood up, looking very nervous. Cindy went to her, took her hand, and led her over to me where I stood on the bearskin rug in front of the fire. She embraced Liz gently. "Have you ever had your pussy licked?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, I love it when a man does that for me," Liz answered.

"Has a woman ever done that for you?" Cindy asked, running her hands lightly over Liz's breasts and ass.

"No," Liz whispered. I could see her trembling slightly.

"Then you've never really had your pussy licked," Cindy said. She turned Liz to face me, and pulled down the zipper on the back of my student's dress. She worked the little black dress up over Liz's head, leaving her standing in front of me in her damp white lacy panties and her black, strap-on, stiletto-heeled platform shoes. My cock twitched at the sight.

Cindy unfastened the tie that held Liz's long dark ponytail and gathered the hair in one hand so she could kiss the back of Liz's neck. Pulling Liz back against her, Cindy ground her pelvis against her ass and reached around her to fondle her hard nipples. "I think she likes this, Paul," Cindy giggled.

My wife then sank to her knees behind Liz, raining kisses down her back as she went. When she got to her ass, Cindy pulled Liz's sodden panties down and helped her step out of them. The look of apprehension in Liz's eyes was being replaced by a look of need. She stood there, naked except for her "fuck-me" shoes.

"Let's have you lie down here and get comfortable," Cindy said, helping Liz to lie on her back on the rug in front of me. "Now, sweetie, no one knows what a woman needs better than another woman," my wife said. "I'm going to show you what I mean."

Gently pushing Liz's legs apart, Cindy lay on her belly between them. The first touch of my wife's tongue to Liz's private parts brought a little gasp from both of them. Cindy licked her delicately, using just the tip of her tongue to explore the girl's outer lips. "Mmmm," Cindy whispered. "She's sweet. No wonder you like her, Paul."

I watched for a while, my erection throbbing with my pulse, as my wife pleasured our new lover. It didn't take long for Liz to begin moving her hips up to meet Cindy's probing tongue. Soon, Liz's hands strayed to her own breasts and began fondling and squeezing the nipples.

Cindy paused for a moment. "Honey, help her with those," she said, pointing to Liz's breasts.

I lay down next to Liz and began licking and kissing her nipples. They were impossibly hard. I took one between my teeth and bit gently, just enough to allow me hold it still as I raked my tongue back and forth across it. Liz gasped at the sensation, and began rolling her hips faster, causing Cindy's tongue to play on her.

Cindy can cum from performing oral sex on a man or a woman, even without being physically stimulated herself. I could tell from the sweet whimpers coming from deep in my wife's chest that this was turning her on, and Liz's arousal was obvious. When she finally grabbed a handful of Cindy's hair, forcing my wife's face into her crotch, I sucked as much of Liz's tit into my mouth as I could.

The women reached their climaxes at the same time, Liz bucking her hips and Cindy writhing between her legs. The sight of two beautiful women in the throes of orgasm, the sounds they made, and the aroma of sex heavy in the air, made me want release badly, too.

When Liz finally released her death-grip on my wife, Cindy crawled away from her and smiled at me. Her face was wet with Liz's juice. "Did you like that, Paul?" she asked.

"Hell, yes, honey. That was wonderful. You two are so beautiful and so damn hot!" I said.

Liz propped herself up on one elbow to look at us. Her face was damp and flushed. "I never thought of myself as a lesbian," she said.

Cindy said, "You're not, unless you've now decided that you like women better than men. I'm bi -- I love to play with both pussies and cocks. And speaking of cocks, let's make him cum."

My wife motioned for me to lie on my back, and she knelt next to me and leaned over to kiss my belly. "Would you like to help me blow my husband?"

Liz, still looking a bit overwhelmed from her orgasm, knelt next to me opposite Cindy, and began running her fingertips lightly over my cock and balls. At a nod from Cindy, Liz leaned down and licked away the drop of pre-cum that was dripping from me. When she pulled back, Cindy took her place, bathing my shaft with her tongue. Liz then grasped my manhood and began sucking on the head of my dick. After a few good slurps and sucks, she pointed me toward Cindy, who plunged her mouth down onto me.

Cindy bobbed her head up and down, taking me deep into her mouth, and then released me and pointed me back toward Liz. They alternated like this for a while, teasing me, stroking me, licking me, sucking me, until I knew I was going to unload. Cindy knew it, too, and when her final turn came, she clamped her lips firmly onto my shaft and raked her tongue back and forth on the head of my cock, willing me to cum.

I blasted my spunk into my wife's mouth, grunting with each rope that escaped me. When I was done, Cindy pulled her lips carefully off my tired manhood, grabbed Liz, and forced her tongue into the girl's mouth. For a second, Liz looked surprised, but then returned the kiss with passion, using her tongue to take some of my cum from my wife's mouth. Finally, both girls swallowed and showed me their empty mouths.

I crawled back out of the way, and Cindy lay down on her back, pulling Liz with her into a tight embrace. They resumed their kissing, and soon, Liz's hand moved down to Cindy's breasts. When she found a nipple, Liz rolled it between her fingers as they continued to French kiss. Soon, both women were fondling each other's pussies.

Breaking the kiss, Cindy asked Liz, "Are you ready to lick me?"

"I've never done that before," Liz said.

"I know. It's okay. Just do to me what I did to you. Do what you think would feel good. Here, let me remind you." Cindy helped Liz to move over her in a sixty-nine position. Liz looked a bit apprehensive, but when Cindy buried a finger inside Liz's dripping cunt, Liz took a few tentative licks at my wife's clean-shaven mound. Soon, it was obvious that both girls were enjoying themselves.

Cindy looked at me and smiled. Then she ran her tongue slowly from Liz's clit, through her lips, plunging into her vagina for a moment, and finishing by licking Liz's puckered pink star. That made Liz cry out, "Oh, God, I never knew having my ass played with would feel so good!"

"If you'd like, baby, Paul will put something in there that will feel much better than my tongue," Cindy said.

"You mean, fucking my ass, Doc?" Liz asked.

"Has anyone ever done that to you before, baby?" I responded.

"You're the first people to ever really touch me there," Liz said. "Won't it hurt?"

"Paul knows what he's doing, sweetie," my wife said. "He'll be gentle the first time."

Cindy had more confidence in my self-control than I did. Seeing that luscious, innocent ass, above the tight pussy my beautiful and lusty wife was devouring, inspired some nice new fantasies.

Gently massaging her buttocks with my one hand, I slowly worked the index finger of the other into Liz's little hole. "Relax, honey," I said. "Just relax and enjoy."

"How am I supposed to relax when your wife is making me crazy?" Liz gasped. "She's gonna make me cum again!"

"Cindy," I said, "can you ease up on her for a minute?"

"Fuck that, baby, wait your turn! I want to drink her again," my wife snarled. "Liz, do this to me, baby." Cindy worked two fingers into Liz's tight pussy and began sawing away on her g-spot.