Country In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

"No."

"Then lie back and enjoy." He proceeded to give her her first climax by oral sex. After that she was open to any suggestion he had when they made love.

When the week was over he had sucked her cunt several times. She had even sucked on his cock but he didn't let her finish him off in her mouth. Her cunt was no longer sore and they made love several times a day. Jill began to understand why her mother had so many boyfriends. Jill found she liked sex; no she loved sex. She found herself thinking about it most of the times. She even asked Scott how he knew so much. She had never doubted that he had other women before her but now she wondered how many. He just laughed and said it was natural talent.

Back home the sex continued to get better and better. They tried anything they knew at least once. Scott brought home some porno tapes to watch. Together they would watch the actors until they did something new then they would go to bed and try it. Some of it they liked and others they didn't but it was always worth trying.

The movies let Jill know what she liked and didn't like. She found out that she didn't care for the women on women and men on men movies. As long as it was male and female she was more than willing to try it. One position they tried that Scott liked was anal sex. Jill didn't care for it. It usually hurt her when his big cock would stretch her little ass. Scott didn't press the issue and they didn't do it very much.

By the time they had been married a month Jill was a completely different woman. Before a man could not touch her, now she couldn't wait for Scott to get home from work.

Scott had a lot of ideas about how he wanted her to dress. He brought her jeans that were low cut like the new styles. They came just above her cunt and it was easy for a man to fantasize what lay only a couple inched below the waist of them. At first she was reluctant to wear them out but again Scott told her to trust him. He could get her to do anything he wanted.

As she looked at herself in the mirror she had to admit that with her long legs and ass the jeans really made her look good. She was the type of woman they jeans were invented for.

She no longer wore a bra. That was the hardest of all to get use to. Her nipples still got hard at any thing and without the bra they were easy to see poking through the thin material. She asked Scott why he wanted her to leave off the bras? "I like to see you when your nipples are hard."

"Everyone else sees the same thing you do."

"I like the men to see you. I want them to get a hard on when you walk by, and the women to all be jealous of you."

"Why do you want men to see me?"

"It turns me on to know that my wife has such an effect on them."

So the bras went the way of the high waisted jeans. Jill finally relaxed and enjoyed the stares she got from other men. Her dresses were shorter and the tops cut lower than ever before. The tops she wore with her jeans were cut high at the waist, leaving her stomach and belly button bare. The tops were low cut and she had to be careful not to bend over very far or she would show everything. She even quit wearing panties when they went out.

For all the clothes he bought for her you would expect him to find the skimpiest bikini for her to wear to the beach. He brought home a one piece for her. "What is this? I have never wore a one piece in my life."

"Just put it on and I think you will like it." She went to the bedroom and slipped on the suit. One look in the mirror and she knew that a bikini could never be as sexy as the one piece. The material was soft and clingy. Her full breast were left half exposed and the cloth so thin that her nipples were easily seen through it. It fit her shapely body completely. Even though it was not cut very high at the legs her ass was on full display. It was covered with the thin material but it only made her look hotter. Her pussy was easily made out through the soft material. She turned and knew that she was going to attract a lot of stares at the beach.

All this times the sex just got better and better. She now would give Scott a blowjob and swallow every drop. She learned this watching another one of the porn movies. She saw a woman do this to a man and she dropped down on her knees and pulled out Scott's cock. She watched the woman and did just what she did. Soon both the man in the movie and Scott were shooting a load of cum down the women's throat. She found out that she like this as much as anything else.

Scott continued to bring home the porn movies. Jill liked them as much as he did and even though they found something new less often they still would act out the sex acts with the actors.

Scott had been very selective about what movies he brought home. He started off with the ones that were mostly of single men and women. When he found out Jill didn't care for the Homo movies he quit bringing them. Each month they seem to get more and more outlandish sex scenes. Scott had done his scheduling well. Jill never complained about what he brought home. They always meant great sex for them that night.

They always talked about the movies. At least Jill talked about them. Scott asked most of the questions and would answer when she directed the talk to him. He liked to know what she thought of what the actors were doing and what she thought of the actors. There were some that she liked better than others as there were some of the women he liked to see better.

Then he started bring home movies of couples of two men and a woman. Sometimes it would be two women and a man. Jill had never thought about all the things two men might be able to do to one woman. It amazed her that a woman could please two men at the same time.

During their talks about the movies they never lied to each other about what they thought. Scott had her convinced that all sex was good and then went to bed and proved it. When he asked her what she thought about the two men and woman she answered truthfully. "I think she really like it."

"What about you? Did you like it?"

"It looked like fun. They did things two people can't do alone."

"Would you like to do that with two men?'

Jill hesitated; he had never asked her something like that before. Always it was just the two of them, and when they went to bed it was just them. She had never wanted anyone else before she married and she didn't want anyone else now. That was her answer to him and he let it drop.

From the movies Jill knew that Scott was well endowed in the cock department. He was actually bigger than a lot of them. One night they were watching a movie and these two men were fucking away at a bleached blond. This time it was her that asked the question. "Would you like to be one of the actors in the movies?"

"Sure, but only if you would be with me in it."

"I wouldn't want them to see me fucking a bunch of strange men."

"What if it was me you were fucking."

"I still wouldn't want people to be watching me."

Another month went by and they were out celebrating their fifth month of marriage. They stopped at a bar that had a dance floor and had a few drinks. Jill was dressed to please, as she always was when they went out. All the men in the bar were keeping an eye on her. Even the waiter kept coming around because he could get a good look down the neck of her blouse at her nearly bare tits. Both Jill and Scott knew what was going on.

"You seem to be the center of attention to night."

Jill had grown accustom to the stares and looks and had actually begun to enjoy them. "It is all your fault. You bought me these clothes."

"You look extra sexy tonight."

"Thank you, I think." She laughed.

They had a few more drinks and one of the guys that worked with Scott came in the bar. He saw them and came over. He had seen Jill a few times and knew that the beautiful woman was Scott's wife. He got a good look at her tits when he first came to the table. Scott asked him to join them and he was just too happy to set down.

All of them had two much to drink and Jill and Scott danced several times. Dan then asked Scott if it was all right if he danced with Jill. "Sure."

Jill took his hand and he led her to the dance floor. Jill hadn't danced with another man since she married. She never expected to have him pull her up so tight to his body. Her breasts were pressed tight to his chest and she knew that he could feel her nipples. His cock was hard and pressed over her cunt. Each time they took a step she could feel it pressing against her.

Jill's body had become use to the touch of a male against her and she reacted much the same as she did with Scott. Gone was the old girl that never let a man touch her. His hand dropped down and pulled her ass tighter against his cock. He was huge and it felt good to have him rubbing against her. She let him pull her tighter without resisting.

Soon his other hand had moved between them and was cupping her tit through her blouse. If the nipple hadn't been hard before it would have been then. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Feeling the nicest tit I have had in my hand in a long time."

"You best stop or my husband will see you."

"He already has."

Jill looked around and Scott sat watching them smiling. She knew that he knew what Dan was doing. It made her mad. She walked off the floor. As she went by Scott she said, "I am going home. If you want a ride you better be getting in the car. Scott didn't argue, he had never seen her get mad. He looked back at Dan and srugged his shoulder. Neither man knew what had pissed her off. Both thought she was right in there with them.

Jill sat on her side of the car and didn't speak at all on the way home. Scott tried to talk but she just ignored him. Finally he stopped trying and drove on home.

Once at home she beat him in the house and went straight to their bedroom and slammed the door. He at least had the good sense to leave her alone. He fixed another drink and sat down to watch TV. He popped in one of the porn movies he had brought home the day before and they hadn't had time to watch. He had planned on watching it with her tonight.

The movie was two men and one woman. It was easy to see that one of the men was the husband and the other his friend. The friend had come to visit and soon the husband left the room and the man started working on the wife. Soon she was naked and the friend was fucking her on the couch. The husband came back in the room and he watched them fucking with a big smile on his face.

Soon the husband joined them and they fucked her together. Scott's cock had gotten hard as he watched the two men fucking the wife. He almost jumped out of his skin when Jill spoke up behind him. He didn't have any idea how long she had been standing there.

"Is that what you wanted me to do with Dan tonight?"

When he had regained his voice from the shock he answered her. "What are you talking about?"

"You kow damm well what I am talking about. Dan joining us at the club was planned. You knew he was going to be there and you let him dance with me. You knew he was going to feel me up. I could tell from the look in your eyes that you liked to watch him and me. What did you expect? For us three to come home and watch this movie and both of you fuck me?"

She didn't know how close she was to the truth. He started to lie to her but she stopped him. "Scott, don't lie to me. We have always told each other the truth and how we felt. Don't start lying to me now."

He knew lying was not going to work. "Something like that but not like you think."

"Well tell me what your plan was."

"I got my orders yesterday. My unit will be shipping out to Iraq at the end of the month."

Her anger was forgotten as soon as the words left his mouth. She flung herself into his arms with her arms around his neck. "Oh Scott, Why didn't you tell me then?"

"I don't want to leave you here alone for at least a year and it could be even longer. My not so smart idea was for you to get with Dan while I was gone. I know I could trust him and as soon as I leave all the men we know will be knocking on your door."

"I told you that I don't want anyone but you. I can wait for you for a year. I went twenty years keeping men at bay. I can do it another year."

"Jill, you never knew what loving was then. Now you do and do you really think you could go a year without sex now?"

She knew he was right. She looked forward to each night of sex with him. She didn't try to even deny that he was right. "So it would be Dan's job to keep me happy and away from your other friends? That has to be the dumbest plan I ever heard."

"I know, but I was desperate for an idea. I saw you tonight while you were dancing with Dan. You liked the way he was touching you. I thought the plan was working out quite well until you bolted for the door."

The movie had continued to play as they talked. Jill looked up and the wife had her husbands cock in her mouth as the friend fucked away from behind. "Could you have shared me with Dan like that?"

Scott looked at the screen and saw the two men fucking the wife. "It looks better in the movies and my imagination than it would in actuality."

The anger was over. They made love several times that night. After each time they would talk about him having to go away. It only made them want each other more. Towards dawn Scott finally came up with the idea of her staying with his parents while he was gone.

Jill hardly knew his parents. She had met them only at the wedding. She had liked them then and they had been very friendly. Scott usually talked to them at least once a week. Sometimes she would have a few words with his mother before he hung up. "I don't know if they would want me in their way for a year."

"I am sure they would be glad to have you. I will call them today and see what they say." Since Jill didn't have any other options she agreed to let him ask them.

He called later in the day, since Montana was in a different time zone. He had just told his mother that he had to go to Iraq for year when she broke down and started crying. His father took the phone and wanted to know what was wrong. When he heard, his first question was what was Jill going to do?

Scotted answered, "We are trying to work that out now."

"Well send her up here with us."

Scott laughed, "I was hoping you would say that." The call went on for most of an hour while they discussed Jill living with them. Jill said she could get a job and work until Scott came home.

Ann spoke up then. "I'm afraid there isn't any jobs up here. Has Scott told you how small this town is? You can stay with us and help with the house work and cooking while I am at school."

It was agreed that she would leave to drive up the day Scott left for Iraq. The next three weeks went by in a blur. They had sex every spare moment. It was like they were trying to cram a whole year's worth of sex into three weeks.

It was during these sex sessions that he told her about his family and the small community he was from.

The small town was Ida. He joked that the city limits wasn't as big as its name. His folks ranch was ten miles from Ida and his uncle's ranch was the nearest to them and he was five miles away. The school where his mother taught had only ninety children in all twelve grades. Some of them rode over twenty miles just to go to school. Ida, it's self only had four hundred people living there. One gas station, one restaurant, and a church made up the town. The next largest town was thirty miles away. It was a special occasion when they went to the city.

Jill stayed with Scott until his bus pulled out. The car was already loaded with her stuff. The rest was put in storage until he returned. The first day she cried most of the day. She didn't even stop to eat as she headed west. That night she slept alone for the first time since she married. It was very little sleep she got that night.

The second day went a little better. She actually started noticing the country around her. Jill had never been out of her home state until now. She was making good time as she turned north and headed to Montana. After looking at a map she saw that there were very few towns around the area where she was headed.

The third day she knew that she would be in Ida by the middle of the afternoon. As she had agreed with Ann, she would call when she knew what time she would be in Ida and she could meet her and let her follow her home. That would be better than to try to tell her how to find the dirt road that led to the ranch.

She arrived in Ida as Ann was leaving school. Jill was parked at the gas station and filling up the car when Ann found her. The owner of the station was enjoying the view as she walked around the station while she waited on Ann. Not many women lived in the area could hold a light to her unless it was Ann. Every man in the small town over the age of ten would have liked to get in bed with Ann. Jill wasn't going to be an exception.

Jill saw Ann as she pulled in. She ran to her and they hugged as both cried. Ann as Scott's mother and Jill as his wife clunged together in shared misery.

Finally Ann pulled away. "Enough of this, Scott wouldn't want us to spend all our time crying. Let's have a good time this next year."

Jill followed her mother-in-law home. She was already thinking of the ranch as home. The pavement gave away to gravel and soon to dirt. They passed the road that led to Phil's brothers ranch. Another four miles and they turned down a dusty lane that led to the ranch house. She didn't know what to expect, as Scott never had shown her a picture of his home.

The house turned out to be an old but beautiful place. Jill's room was on the opposite end of the house from where Ann and Phil stayed. The U shaped house wrapped around a nice swimming pool that Phil had built for Ann after Scott left home. Jill found out that during the hot summer the pool was the most used place on the ranch.

She had just got moved in when she heard Phil coming down the hall. "Where are you Jill?" She opened the door just as he got to it. She almost passed out. For a moment she thought it was Scott. Phil and his son were so much alike that her cunt got wet just thinking about Scott.

She recovered just as he gathered her in his arms in a big hug that lifted her feet clear of the floor. Damm, her tits got hard just from the touch of a man's chest against them. Jill was so embarrassed by the way her nipples pressed against him. Not only that but she could feel his cock against her cunt as he hugged her tight.

It seemed like forever but in reality only a few seconds before he but her back down. He cupped her face between the palms of his hard working hands and kissed her dead on the mouth. Jill was speechless as her father-in-law kissed her. She hadn't expected anything like this.

He turned her loose and stood back arm length from her. "You are just as beautiful as I remember. Scott is sure going to miss having you around this next year."

Jill knew her face was flushing as he continued to move his eyes up and down her body. It was plain he liked what he saw. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, it will be a pleasure to have someone as beautiful as you around here every day. Scott's lost is our gain."

Ann coming up behind him caused him to release her. "Phil, behave your self. Jill don't worry about him he is really harmless. He has only had me to look at for so long that a new female makes him act like Brutus (their bull). Just stay out of arms reach and you will be alright."

Phil put his arm around Ann and Jill could tell that he really loved his wife. She saw his hand drop down and caress her butt and Ann slapped it away. She could tell that Ann really liked that his hand was touching her butt. Scott's parents acted almost the same as she and Scott did.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers