Country Life Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only when she had her period. She said she got very sensitive and horny then," I said.

"Oh my god. You must have had a fabulous time last summer. And all mother's friends to watch and fuck as well. You must have been worn out," Gunilla giggled and broke into a big laughter.

"End of questioning," she said when she had calmed down. "You deserve a reward and with such an experienced man it must be something special. An ordinary fuck won't do. I can see that now," she said, broking into laughter again.

"Well, I have an idea. I think I promised you something special last time. Remember?" She looked down at me cupping her breasts.

"Did you, I don't remember . . ." I started to say. Then a hunch hit me and my cock that had lost part of its hardness twitched and started to rise.

"Oh, I see you do. And he seems to like the idea, doesn't he?" Gunilla said laughing loudly and stroked my cock with affection.

She jumped up and with spring in her steps went and put another set of records on. She rummaged through her bag before returning to the bench.

"Aren't you afraid that mother will hear and come looking what you are doing," I asked, a little afraid myself.

"Oh no, not at all. Your mother is blind and deaf to the world for the night. She became very horny when we danced and now she is forcing your father to fuck her brains out. Didn't you see how she looked at him when we had the evening tea? I bet she will be sore tomorrow morning and have trouble walking," Gunilla said laughingly.

"Well, yes but she is used to it," I said without thinking. "They fuck every night and my father takes her twice each time."

"Is that a fact? And how would you know?" Gunilla asked a little taken aback.

"Well, I heard her tell one of her old friends last summer," I said a little embarrassed to have revealed family secrets.

"Oh my goodness. Well, that explains why you are so good. With parents like that you should be able to satisfy me," she giggled. "Want to service me now?"

Gunilla straddled the bench and put her pussy over my mouth and I started licking. She had calmed considerably and needed to be heated up. I was happy to feel her labia swell under my treatment. She leaned down and caressed my body with her breasts before sucking my cock into her mouth.

We caressed and teased each other for a while until Gunilla throatily declared that we were ready to fuck. Her pussy was dripping again and her labia swollen. Her inner folds protruded as well as her clit. She shivered when I licked it and I did it again and sucked on it. That made her to cry out and come in a small orgasm.

She laughed and kissed me and then moved to stand over my cock.

"Held it up for me, will you," she giggled and impaled herself. "We need some good lubrication, don't we," she said and moved quickly up and down a few times. It felt heavenly to be inside her pussy again without the rubber.

She stood again and fiddled with a bottle. She put something cold and smeary on my cock and at her butt entrance.

I held my cock in position when she lowered herself again aiming at her butt hole. She stopped when she felt the head at her entrance.

"And where do you want to put that fat cock. I want to hear you say it," she giggled and circled her hips slightly.

"Uh, I want to put it up your rectum," I said, teasing her.

"Rectum, my ass. What type of words do you learn nowadays? Now tell me where you want to put it in good old English words or I will withdraw," she said laughingly.

"OK, OK. I want to ream your ass hole, to shove my cock up your ass and fuck your dirty hole all night," I said obediently.

Gunilla started to laugh uncontrollable and her body shook. Her knees buckled. The vibrations in her body made my cock head that all the time had been pressed at her ass hole to slide into her ass. She stopped when my cock head was well buried.

"Like it in there?" she giggled looking down at me. "Your cock is fat but I am sure I can handle it. But you should know that you spread me real wide. Close to my limit. Want to go deeper?"

"Oh yes, it's so lovely in your ass. You hold me so tight," I said.

"Here we go then," Gunilla said solemnly but started to giggle again. She had fun.

She moved slightly up and down pressing herself further down on my cock. Suddenly I felt her ass cheeks against my thighs and felt her full weight.

"That's it," she said triumphantly. "I know I could take the whole of your fat cock into my ass. Still like to be in there?" She cried out of pride and joy.

"Oh, yes. Very much. You are so tight all along my shaft. It's such a terrific feeling. So different."

"Glad that you like my ass. It was your special reward, remember. Now how do you like this?"

Gunilla began to move up and down. It was tight, very tight to begin with but her canal soon oiled up and got slippery. She went slowly all the way up and then pushed herself down again with force. As she got oiled up inside she quickened her pace.

I caressed her breasts and after a while massaged her clit. She cried out the first time and then moaned loudly. She cried out again and stopped sitting down. Her ass canal flexed hard around my cock when she came.

She looked down at me and smiled.

"You make me feel so good. I like to come with your fat cock up my ass. It's lovely." she said and sat straight up laughing contently.

I thought it was time for me now and pushed upwards.

"Oh, I am sorry, darling Anders. I quite forgot about you. It felt so good. Here we go again." She started to move up and down again and this time made sure to give me pleasure. It didn't take long until I felt my orgasm build up.

"Are you coming? Oh yes, I feel it, please do. Spurt the best you can up my ass. I will love to feel your spunk splash into me." Gunilla laughed throatily

Gunilla moved up and down again, now with short strokes. She held my cock in a firm grip all along the shaft and my come started to boil. I cried out when the first spurt exploded out of my cock and then again when the three or four following spurts came. I heard Gunilla cry out too and when I was spent her body shivered. She laughed deeply.

"Thank you so much. It was incredible," I said and pulled her down to hug and kiss her.

"Thanks yourself. It was lovely for me too. I like it in my ass but one must be careful who you let in there so it doesn't happen very often. But I really liked to have you up my ass. You have made me come so many times tonight." She said it seriously. No joking this time but she looked very sweet.

"And now I think you will call an ass an ass in the future and not this rectum thing," she added laughingly. She was still sitting on me with my cock inside her ass canal. She raised her ass to withdraw but stopped halfway and sank back.

She sat up and looked at me inquiringly.

"What's that?" she asked concerned. "You are still hard. Didn't you come? Yes, you did. I felt it splash into me. Oh my god." A knowing smile spread over her face.

"Oh my goodness. You insatiable man. You want more and are ready to do it again. I thought that I was more than most men could handle but you beat me. But it makes me so happy that you want to fuck me again. That's right isn't it?"

"Yes. Yes I want to fuck your ass again. It was so lovely." I said being surprised myself.

A smile spread over her face and she laughed happily.

"Ready when you are, mister," she said solemnly, raised her ass and moved up and down a few times.

"No, wait, let's change position. I will trust you to take my ass from behind," she said giggling and lifted herself to withdraw. "Careful now, we don't want your spunk to slip out, will we? It will be so nice to have inside, so slippery."

She rose and slowly eased my cock out of her hole and made sure to close it tight before she moved away.

"Now let's see. Yes, these cushions and that chair will be fine. Help me please," she said pulling me up.

Together we arranged cushions on the bench and put the chair at its side. Gunilla looked marvelous walking around and the thought of my come in her ass made my cock to twitch.

"Oh, look at him. So proudly he stands. And it's all for me. It makes me so happy," Gunilla exclaimed. "I can't wait to get him inside. Come and take me, my dear Anders."

She had quickly positioned herself kneeling on the bench and supporting herself on the chair. Her ass was up in the air. I got behind her and caressed her body. Her pussy was all wet.

"Come on in, my ass is hungry for more spunk," she giggled and wriggled her hips. She spread her knees a little more when she felt my cock touch her crack. Her brown ass hole was puckered and glistening from wetness.

I positioned my cock at her ass hole and pressed. She jerked back and my cock head slid in a little before her muscles flexed around it holding it in a firm grip. I grunted.

"Strong, aren't they? Does it hurt?" Gunilla giggled and grinning looked over her shoulder.

"No, it feels great, but I can't move. I am stuck," I panted. The feeling was intense, such pressure around my cock head.

"Well, remember that. Don't take any liberties in there," Gunilla said sternly but broke into laughter. That caused her to loose control of her muscle and it let me deeper inside.

"Yes, yes, shove it in me. I think you can do it. Go all the way, shove it in," she shouted and jerked back Our combined efforts made my cock to slide all the way inside her canal until my balls were pressed against her ass cheeks.

"Yes, that's right. Oh my god. It feels so good. Fuck me, come on, fuck my ass," she cried out and grinded her ass against my balls.

I started to fuck her ass with long slow strokes. Her ass canal was slippery but tight all the way gripping the whole length of my cock. I had to use more force than in the pussy and the feeling was great. I grunted of pleasure each time I bottomed out in her.

"You like it in my ass? You grunt like you do. Tell me. Tell me where your cock is. Tell me what you are doing. Oh my god, that cock fills me up. Please tell me," she cried out.

"My cock is buried in your ass. I am fucking your magnificent ass. My cock goes back and forth in your tight ass canal. Your filthy hole holds me so tight. Is feels so fucking good. Your ass is fantastic," I said and continued talking somehow understanding that she liked some dirty talk. I grunted highly to let her know how good it was.

"Oh my goodness. Yes, yes, I am coming, I am coming," she cried out and her muscles flexed hard preventing my movements. She moaned highly and cried out when I found her clit. She arched her back and tensed when she came and her sphincter muscle nearly clipped my cock off. I groped under her to cup her breasts. They hung free and were lovely to fondle. Her nipples were taut and hard and she grunted when I pinched them.

She laughed and looked back at me.

"No more of that. Get going, I want more of your cock in my ass. Don't be gentle. Take me hard and tell me what you are going to do to me."

I felt that she had loosened her grip around my cock. I could move again. I withdrew and with a mighty thrust shoved my cock all the way in her ass.

"I am going to fuck your ass until you scream. I am going to fuck the shit out of your ass. I am going to fuck your filthy hole and splash it with my spunk. I am going to fuck your ass so hard that you can't walk in the morning."

"Oh yes, yes. Fuck my ass. Make me scream, make me limp. Oh my god," Gunilla cried out.

And I did. At least I fucked her hard and without mercy and she liked it. Dirty talk flowed easily from my lips. Gunilla moaned and cried and forcefully met my trusts. The impact was hard each time I shoved my cock into her ass.

"Do you feel my cock in your ass? Do you feel how hard it is? Do you feel how it split your ass? Do you feel how I fuck your ass? Do you feel that I am going to shoot my spunk in your ass? Yes, I am coming, I am coming."

Gunilla didn't answer but increased the force of her back strokes. I put all my strength into the last thrusts then stayed deep inside her ass when I shot my loads.

Gunilla screamed endlessly when she felt my spunk splash into her. When I was spent her muscles rippled along my cock and in the end held me real tight all along.

"Oh my god. Goodness gracious me. Anders dear. Oh my goodness. I can't move. My ass is burning. What have you done to me, you brute? But it feels so great. My god, how good it feels." Gunilla looked up at me with tears in her eyes and smiled a broad, happy smile. I pressed myself at her back and fondled her breasts.

Gunilla wriggled her ass to free herself. I hadn't got all limp yet although I was going to, I felt it. But her ass still kept my cock in a firm grip preserving my hardness.

"Oh, no. No more. I can't stand it. No way will I take more. Oh my goodness, you are insatiable," she yelled when she thought that I was still hard. She jerked backwards and then forward to get me out of her but I managed to stay inside to tease her.

"No, I said no. I don't want to fuck anymore. I am sore. Please go away. Get out of my ass, please," she pleaded.

I hugged her from behind caressing her breasts. She looked back and I smiled at her and slowly withdrew from her ass.

"Oh my god. Thank you. I thought you were going to bang me again," she said relieved and started to laugh happily. She rose.

"Well, that really was a fuck. I have never had such an intense feeling in my ass. It must be your fat cock. Tell me, were you embarrassed to talk dirty to me?" While she talked, she got a piece of cloth out of her purse, a man's handkerchief, and wiped first my cock then herself.

"Well, yes. I don't know where I got these words from and I can't remember exactly what I said." I admitted blushing.

"Oh, don't blush. I really liked what you said and how you said it, like you meant it. It turned me on immensely. Funny, it seems that I want dirty talk much more when I am being taken in my ass, in my dirty hole. It makes my orgasm much stronger. And you did so well. I have never had such a strong orgasm in my ass before, well, two in fact."

Gunilla moved around in the nude putting things in order. She was quite a sight doing ordinary things stark naked. I helped her put the bench back at the wall and felt a small twitch in my cock.

"Well," she finally said. "Nice and tidy. Time for bed I think."

She picked up her clothes and I started to get dressed. I heard her laugh deeply and felt that she stood behind me. She pulled my underpants down again.

"Anders, let's be a little daring. Let's go to our rooms in the buff. It could be exciting, don't you think?"

"Uh, well, but what if we meet someone," I said cowardly.

"But that's the thrill," she said. "The risk of being caught is what makes it a challenge. Besides, there will be none around at this hour," she added reassuringly.

"All right then," I said and picked up my clothes.

"Of course, you never know, you can't be sure," Gunilla said when she walked to the door.

She was right of course. It was a thrill to walk naked in the familiar corridors and down the main stairway. If someone had come we had had nowhere to hide. Gunilla was in no hurry. She walked slowly looking at the family portraits and moved her body sexily. She let me se her both from behind and full frontal when she turned to look at something. Her breasts and ass bounced nicely especially when she with exaggerated movements slowly went down the stairway like she did an entrée at a ball.

I followed her to the blue room, although my bedroom was in anther direction. When we were at her door my cock had swelled and stood at half mast. Gunilla had walked in front of me through the last corridor and had no idea.

She opened the door and turned to say something. Her jaw dropped when she saw my semi –erect cock and for a second I thought she looked frightened. But her face lit up in a broad smile.

"Oh goodness gracious me. Anders you are incredible to night. But I told you it would be exciting to walk around in the nude, didn't I? Oh, your cock looks so nice, so big and thick and heavy. But I am sorry. I have to say no. I am spent and sore. I told you that before. But you make me very proud," she exclaimed with much joy in her voice.

"Pity though," she added and laughed her throaty laugh when she knelt in front of me. She kissed the tip of my cock and stroked it over her face.

"No, behave yourself, Gunilla," she said sternly but laughed at the same time. "Don't let that lovely sight carry you away. There is a day tomorrow." She rose and came into my arms for a hug and a long kiss.

"Tell you what," she said whispering in my ear. "You are most welcome in the morning if you still are horny then and want to have me. There is one condition though. You must come naked like to night. I want to see if you really are horny when I open my door. Agreed? Good, now move away. Good night. Dream about me, please."

She turned, went into her room and closed the door.

I went to bed as well and in between dreamt about my lovely Gunilla.

I woke up early and felt tired. But the thought of Gunilla and the promises of her luscious body made me overcome that. I felt horny again.

I made a quick morning toilet and started for the blue room. But suddenly I remembered her condition and hesitated. Well, it was very early and no one would be awake. Well maybe one of my sisters going to the bathroom but that was a risk that could be taken. So I quickly took off the few clothes I wore.

As the night before I felt a thrill especially as I heard a noise from somewhere. When I came to the door my cock was at least half erect. I knocked but there was no immediate response. My cock twitched in anticipation of what Gunilla might have in store for me.

The door opened suddenly and Gunilla stood there in her thin robe. Her face lit up in a big smile when she saw my naked body and erect cock.

"Oh, Anders, how lovely. You are horny and came to me in the nude. I am so happy that you want me so much. Come on in."

She pulled me inside by my cock. Well inside her smile went away and she looked a little sad.

"Anders, I have to tell you. Something has happened. I can't let you fuck me now. I am so sorry," she said with real concern in her voice.

My cock immediately dropped.

"What is it? What has happened? Are you sick or something? Can I do something for you?" I asked very concerned.

"Oh no, I am not sick, not really, so calm down," she said. "Well, if you don't call this female monthly thing for a disease that is. I have got my period. It's a day or two early so I didn't expect it. I guess you started it all with your intense fucking of my ass last night. But sorry, no fucking I am afraid. It's a pity; I had really looked forward to it after last night. But I can suck you off, that's the least I can do for you."

She came forward and kissed me and knelt in front of my cock.

"Oh, but I have nothing against to fuck when you have your period. I mean, if that is all right for you." I said hastily.

"Well, I don't know," she said hesitantly looking inquiringly at me. "Do you really know what that is all about? I mean, with the blood and things?"

"Well yes, I do. I told you yesterday that Lena, our maid, let me fuck her with naked cock but only when she had her period. I have done it and know that it can get a bit messy. But I also know that it can add to the feeling, at least Lena said that it made her extra sensitive and horny. I would love fucking you and even more if you will allow me to do it with my cock naked and to splash your pussy with my spunk."

"Oh my god, no one ever has asked me to do that. But yes, I think I would like it. It's true that I am extra sensitive those days. Well then, if you are sure I would love to accommodate your naked cock and feel the splash of your hot spunk in my pussy," she said seriously. "Oh goodness gracious me, I think I am going to love this," she added breaking into laughter.