Country Lovin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,705 Followers

But finally I could hold back no longer and Sharon sensed it, pushing me away from her and bringing her face down to my cock, licking and sucking my knob as she stroked the shaft.

And then as I was right on the verge, throbbing in her hand, she pulled her face back and let me splatter it all over her, shrieking in delight as I showered her with sperm.

"Oh yeah!" she howled. "Cover me with your spunk, bro! I'm your fucking sister, cum all over me! Show me what incest is all about!"

That was the word for it, okay -- incest. That most notorious of all taboos. And now here we were, my sister and me, breaking that taboo in a wild orgy of passionate incestuous coupling.

That evening with my sister sure turned out to be something else, but she wasn't any help at all as far as giving me advice on how to deal with our mom and all her heartaches. Maybe Sharon was right, and I should've just ignored my mom's griping and whining. But I was always felt very close to my mother and couldn't watch her wallow in her misery.

I went to see her again and I could tell she had been drinking. Mom, like so many Country singers and musicians, now and then had trouble with the bottle. She was at it again, begging me for more reassurance.

"You really think I still got some sex appeal left, Hank?" she asked, wanting to hear me reaffirm that yet another time.

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you. You're great looking," I said, trying to comfort her. "You'll meet plenty of men. God, men just about everywhere cream over you."

And that was true. My mom was not only a famous singer, a star, but something of a sex symbol among the Country & Western set.

"Really?" she said, her eyes brightening. "Do you really think they do?"

"Of course," I said.

"How about you, Hank? Do you think I'm still sexy?" she asked, almost in bliss at having heard me tell her how the world thought so. It was amazing how badly she needed to be reassured, as women do when they're deserted by their men. Mom, as a Country & Western singer, sure knew about that sort of thing. She got rich singing about it.

"Yeah, mom, you're real sexy. If you weren't my mom I might even get the hots for you myself," I said, meaning it too.

A little guiltily I couldn't help thinking about how my sister and I had so recently screwed our brains out. And now here I was starting to get sexy with my own mom, for godsakes! I was thinking that maybe I had opened up a pandora's box of incest.

Mom put down her drink and walked up to me, stroking my hair and giving me what I thought was a rather seductive look.

"I like hearing that, Hank. I like hearing that a lot, that a woman like me could give a young stud like you the hots," she said.

I don't know what came over me, but my mom standing so close, patting my hair, and looking at me with those big blue eyes of hers made me feel a little dizzy. And, just as I had reacted to my sister, my mom's gaze was making my dick get hard too! Somehow she must've known it, because now she slowly lowered her hand, gliding it down my cheek, over by chest and my stomach, letting it rest right on the bulge of my crotch. Now I could see where Sharon got that old instinct from. Like mother, like daughter, it seemed!

"Well, well. What have we here?" she purred.

I was speechless; all I could do was blush. My sister hadn't really made me blush. But getting a hardon now, and having my mother feel it, was a little different.

"You look so cute blushing like that, Hank," she said. "I'll bet you've got something else that looks cute too."

Slowly she unzipped my pants and dug her hand in to feel for my cock, pulling it out and gazing down at it. It was only semi-erect, but swelling up fast.

"Look at you!" she said. "You got such a big one, so much bigger than your dad's. He might have a big ego, but he has a little dick. You must take after my side of the family."

I fantasized my mom getting it on with her dad or her brothers, thus knowing from personal experience just how well-endowed the men in her side of the family were. I knew that where she grew up, in the hills of Kentucky, that sort of thing went on. Incest was common. Maybe that's why my sister and me took to it so readily.

"Baby, I'm so horny. I haven't slept with a man since your daddy left me, I've been so upset. So you telling me you find me attractive is a big lift. And now I know you weren't just telling me that to make me feel good, but that you meant it," she said, squeezing my fully erect cock, proof of my arousal.

I didn't know what to do or what to say. Here was my own mother, rubbing up against me, holding my cock in her hand. Mom was thirty-seven but still looked like she was in her twenties, definitely the sort of sexy, mature woman that gets a hot-blooded twenty year old like me excited.

"Let's go to the bedroom, honey," she said quietly, taking me by the hand and leading me to her boudoir.

"This'll be our little secret," she whispered, as she unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jeans. First my sister had whispered to me how our scandalous liaison would just be 'our secret.' Now my mom was hinting the same thing.

Mom took off my shirt and my shoes, leaving me completely naked, my dick sticking straight out. I was afraid I looked ridiculous. It was one thing being exposed like this to one's sister, as outrageous as that was, but to be exposed like that to your own mother, who had seen you naked as an infant, who had nursed you, that was something else.

"You're a real good looking young man, Hank," she said as she now began to disrobe. I watched as she unsnapped her bra, exposing her big, still firm breasts, and as she pulled off her panties, showing me her dark patch of pubic hair. I could see where my sister Sharon got her furry patch from, and her big tits too.

"Mom, do you think we should be doing this?" I said half-heartedly, as she pushed me down on the bed and joined me there. I knew what had happened when I raised the issue with my sister.

"Here's my answer," she said, opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around my cock. My own mother was sucking my dick! And sucking it beautifully too.

I always thought of mom as a sexy woman and couldn't understand why dad left her. But some men, all they want is a fresh young piece of ass. I'm afraid my dad has always been that kind of fool. In a way, a perfect husband for a Country & Western singer, the sort of bastard she could write and sing songs about.

Mom was really getting excited going down on me, taking as much of my shaft as she could in her mouth, panting and squirming as she sucked my cock. Then, suddenly, she released my cock from her lips and pushed me down on the bed and straddled me. My sister had done the same thing, gotten on top of me. Who knows? Maybe my mom had given Sharon lessons on how to do it!

She reached down to take hold of my cock and guided it up into her pussy. Then she just bore down hard, impaling her cunt on my erection. My mother was fucking me!

"Oh God, Hank! You feel so goddamned good inside me. I've needed to get fucked so bad!" she said, riding me skillfully, her big breasts swaying against my face.

"Suck my nipple while I fuck you, suck it the way you did when you were a baby," she said, as she rode me.

Mom felt so good that I quickly forgot we were committing incest. I grabbed her still firm and springy buns and held on tight. Then I slammed my dick up inside her as fast and furious as I could.

"Oh yeah! Hard, like that! Do it hard! Screw me the way I've need to be screwed, not like your dad with his pee wee dick, shooting his load two seconds after he put it inside."

From the way mom was talking about dad I wondered why he dumped her and not the other way around. But country women, unlike their men, tend to be faithful.

Mom was breathing hard now and the blood was rushing to her face. I knew she was close to a climax. I couldn't believe it. I was fucking my mom and was about to make her cum.

"Aw shit!" she howled, her whole body throbbing and shaking as she reached her orgasm, collapsing against me.

I stopped for a few moments, looking in her eyes. Mom seemed perfectly blissful. And then she started fucking me again, squeezing me with her cunt muscles, until I ejaculated.

When it was over and we were getting dressed we both felt a little guilty and didn't say much. But as I left, mom gave me a big, sensual kiss and squeezed my crotch one more time.

"That was beautiful, baby," she said as I left. "So beautiful!"

libidinal
libidinal
2,705 Followers
12