Couple Dating Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

“That’s NICE.” She laughed as she turned her body to lie on her back. She looked down at him as he massaged her foot.

She felt brazen for the first time in her life. She bent her foot slightly enough for her large toe to push against the front of his trunks. She could feel the hardness of his prick. John didn’t say anything as he released her foot from his hand. Her toes moved up his shaft and back down to the base.

“You give good toe.” He laughed as she continued to explore his length and hardness. He definitely was longer than Glen she thought.

“I thought Glen said you were shy and conservative.” John said as she moved her foot down to his knee so her toes could move up under the bottom of his trunks.

“I am.” She giggled again. “But, my toes are really bad.”

John jumped as her toe maneuvered its way all the way up to his balls. Only the mesh of the inner lining prevented her from touching his sensitive kiwis. She twisted her foot until her toe pushed up the fine mesh enough for her toes to get underneath. She moved almost her whole foot up his side and turned her body so her foot pressed against his naked prick.

“God. How did you do that?” He asked as her toes again moved up and down his prick. She felt the pre-com on the tip and moved her toe around and around the crown. She curled her toes and slightly gripped the side of his shaft enough to pull the tight skin downward and back up. She was jerking him off with one foot.

John looked up her legs to see the crotch of her bikini bottoms stretched enough he could see a large curl of her golden pubic hair peeking out. He started to move his hand up her calve and she stopped him. “Don’t. Please let me.” She complained as her foot moved up and down his length faster and faster. John couldn’t believe what was happening as he felt his damn ready to burst. As the hot fluids flew up his tubes and smashed against his trunks a blinding bright light exploded in his face. “Shit.” He exclaimed.

Ann made it to the sandbar way ahead of Glen and reached up to pull her suit off the ledge. Her hand moved around and to the side but she could not feel it. She grabbed hold of the rail and pulled her body up out of the water to look over the edge.

Glen swam faster when he saw Ann’s smooth white ass rise out of the water. God. She looked so good.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” Ann yelled when she found out her suit and Glen’s were missing. They must have fallen from the buoy and washed away. She turned to look in the water when Glen’s body pressed upwards against hers. His prick wedged itself between her thighs. She gasped and pushed him away. “Not now.” She cried. “Our suits are gone.”

“What?” Glen asked hoping he didn’t hear her correctly. “How?”

“I guess they slid off.” She said as she dropped her body under water to see if she could see the lost suits. She gasped for air as she came to the surface. “What are we going to do?” She asked in a panic.

“How about we swim back to the boat?” Glen said with a smile.

As Ann turned to face the boat all hell broke loose. A flash of light and a loud noise made her jump back against Glen’s body. She looked up into the sky and saw a very dark cloud over them. “Lightning.” She said afraid of what could happen if it struck the water near them. She forgot about her nakedness and turned to hug Glen into her soft flesh.

Glen was worried too but, her body made him willing to take the risks. “You’re OK. I’m sure Francis will drive the boat out here and pick us up.” His hard-on was pressing from her damp mat of pubic hair up to the bottom of her breasts.

Ann closed her eyes to try to forget about the danger she was in. She could feel his hard shaft against her front and marveled at the feel of it. She had never been this close to another man before. Especially not naked. “Here they come.” Glen whispered in her ear as his hands explored her back. She didn’t complain as they moved down to cup her ass cheeks.

John stood by the edge of the boat as Francis guided it up to their spouse in the water. “Grab hold.” He yelled as he threw the rope in their direction. He saw Ann break away from Glen and hold on to the robe. Glen moved behind her and took hold as well. John could see Glen’s body plastered onto the back of his wife’s as he pulled them over to the boat. He threw down the rope ladder and held out his hand to help Ann. He almost let her go when her naked breasts came out of the deep green water.

“Where the fuck is your suit?” He asked as she stepped up and over the rail. John watched her dripping pubic hair as she moved around him to grab a towel to cover her body. “I lost it.” She said realizing he was really mad. John had forgotten about Glen until he realized Glen was standing behind him.

“It’s not her fault. It’s mine.” Glen announced as he stood naked in front of John and his wife who was looking down from above. “I talked her into skinny dipping with me.” Glenn grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist covering his semi-hard prick.

“Is that all you did?” John asked his wife who was curled up as she sat on the bench.

“Yes.” She said. “And, what were you two doing all this time?”

“Nothing.” John lied suddenly realizing he was upset with his wife fooling around however he had allowed Francis to give him a foot job.

“I wouldn’t exactly call it nothing.” Francis called out as she climbed down the ladder. She grabbed Ann’s hand and pulled her down to the cabin.

“I think we all need to relax while I get us back to the island. I don’t think we can drive back until this storm is over.” Glen said as he flew upstairs and took the wheel. His towel fell at his feet as he drove the boat bare ass naked back to the protection of the cove.

“I’m afraid all of our clothes are wet.” Francis said as she watched Ann dry off her naked body.

“What do we wear?” Ann asked. She noticed Francis was taking more than a small interest in her nakedness.

“Until our clothes are dry I guess we wear these damp towels for now.” Francis threw Ann a towel. She curled it around her body and sat down on one of the small bunks.

John realized what an ass he was as he held on to the boat rail. The rain had gone from a drizzle to a full downpour. He thought about going downstairs but held back. At least until Glen moved down and set the anchor. “Might as well join the ladies.” He said as he knocked on the small door.

Francis was standing nude when Glen knocked. She grabbed the towel and quickly spread it around her. “Come in.” She shouted.

The men walked in and saw the ladies in towels. Their breasts were only covered down to their nipples which stuck outward under the terrycloth material. “Cold?” Glen laughed.

“Nope. Naked.” Francis said with a laugh. “All the clothing is soaked.” She kept her legs pressed tightly together to prevent John from seeing her damp mound.

Glen smiled and grabbed a clean towel. “Here. You might as well take those off and get dry.” He said while handing the towel to John.

“Here. In front of everyone?” John asked modestly.

“From the looks of this storm we may be here for a while.” Glen said as he pulled off his own towel from his waist. His prick dangled openly for anyone and everyone to see. “No use being modest now.” He laughed.

John hesitated and looked at his wife. “Go ahead.” She said as her eyes never left Glen’s prick. It was the first she had seen besides John. She had guessed wrong because Glenn’s prick was a little longer and a lot thicker than her husband’s.

John turned the other way and pushed down his trucks. “No fair.” Francis cried out laughing. He chuckled as he turned with the towel in front of his rod.

“Come on John. Show it.” Ann laughed seeing her husband embarrassed to show Francis his family secrets.

“I don’t see you women showing anything.” John said with a dare.

“We are going to be here for a while so we might as well be comfortable.” Glen added hoping the girls would bite for John’s bait.

“Yeah. Show me something and I’ll throw in the towel.” John said suddenly realizing what he had just said. He laughed and so did the others.

“Can you turn down the lights some?” Ann asked Glen. Glen smiled. “Sure.” He reached over and turned the dimmer switch.

‘How about you Francis?” John asked as Ann slowly stood prepared to pull down her last protection.

“OK. I’ll do it if everyone else does.” She said as she remained sitting.

They all made eye contact as they gripped the towels. “On the count of three.” Glenn said. His prick was semi-hard and quickly expanding. “One,” John’s eyes were locked onto Francis’s hand. “Two.” Ann’s eyes closed and her hand trembled. “THREE!” Glenn shouted.

Ann and Francis jerked their towels out and away from their bodies. Glen grabbed them from their hands before they could change their minds. He flung the towels to the top of a small shelve. His eyes roamed Ann’s nakedness in the dim light. God. She was really stacked.

“Hey. John didn’t remove his towel!” Francis said pointing over at John who had moved backwards. He was laughing as he pressed the towel to his hard-on. “Off with the towel.” Ann and Francis said at the same time.

John could see the top of Francis’s Golden Fleece sitting at the junction of her thighs. His eyes moved up to see her long hard thin nipples poking outward and upward. Her breasts were not as big as Ann’s but her nipples were begging to be suckled.

“Come on John.” Ann said not feeling shy about being naked in front of two people they had only met today. “Take it off or we will. Right Francis?”

“That’s right.” Francis said as she uncrossed her legs showing her pink pussy folds for the first time. She stood next to Ann and they walked slowly towards John with their hands out in front of them.

Glen smiled as he watched Ann’s round breasts and ass walk by him. He held back from reaching out to touch them. By the way things were heading he knew he was going to have his chance.

“Stay back.” John said as he walked backwards. His heel hit the small bench seat and he fell backwards. “Shit.” He cried out as his hand with the towel moved back to stop his head from crashing against the wall. His hard-on was pressing upwards as his body collapsed onto the seat. “Get the towel” Ann cried as both women jumped on top of the front of his body. Ann was reaching for the towel while Francis’s breast crushed against John’s stomach. Her arms curled around his waist to hold him down while Ann stole the towel. His prick was pressing into the bottom of one of her soft chest cushions.

Glen wished he had a camera. As Ann lunged forward her legs spread wide around John’s thighs and he could see all the way up into her dark hairy nest. He could see how wet she was.

“I got it.” Ann cried in glee as she pulled it from his hands. John’s body laid frozen as his wife’s naked body rose off his while Francis’s stomach still pressed down into his grand salami. Ann stood and turned to give Glen the towel and saw his prick sticking upward at her. “God.” She said as she couldn’t take her eyes off it.

Francis was enjoying John’s prick touching her she closed her eyes and slowly slid downward until his prick rested between her two breasts. When his tip touched the bottom of her chin she moved her body up until his balls rested against her blonde growth.

“Look at that.” Glen whispered to Ann. She turned to see Francis slowly moving up body up and down her husband’s nude frame. She felt Glen’s hand gently push her around until her body was facing away from him. She jumped slightly when his front pressed against her back and ass. His prick wedged between her cheeks.

John could see over Francis’s head his wife standing watching them. He could also see Glen’s face smiling at him as he rubbed his ram horn against Ann’s ass. He felt himself getting jealous again. “Hey. You got the towel.” He said as he slid his body out from under Francis’s form.

Ann shook her head in amazement as John grabbed her arm and pulled her over to the other bench seat. “John.” Ann said wondering what the hell he really wanted. She only did this for him and now that she was getting in to it he kept stopping her.

Glen was pissed too but, knew he had to play it John’s way if he was ever going to get between Ann’s thighs. Francis turned and looked at the naked couple and suddenly started laughing. “Ha, ha, ha, ha.”

“What’s so funny?” Glen asked as he sat down next to his wife.

“Us. We didn’t even know each other this morning and now we are sitting naked in front of each other.”

“What happen to WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR FRIENDS?” John asked as his hand moved around his wife’s waist.

“We are. Right Glen?” Francis answered in defense. “We never planned for any of this to happen. Right?” She looked at Glen.

“Yes honey.” Glen said as he stood to take down a bottle of wine. “Who planned on getting all of our clothes wet and being stuck out here in a rainstorm/”

“Sorry.” Glen said as he stood in front of Ann to reach over her head to take down some glasses. His prick was still hard and was now only inches from Ann’s face. John pulled her back. Ann elbowed him in the side. “Lighten up.” She said.

As everyone took a drink Glen turned on the radio and contacted the marina office. “Red Lake Marina come in.”

“Red lake. Go ahead.” The radio replied.

“Any idea when this rain storm will clear out of here?”

“Not in the near future.” The voice said. “Is everything OK?”

“Yes. We are pinned down in Burn’s Cove. We have plenty of food and water so we should be able to wait it out.”

“I would count on spending the night. It’s much too dangerous around Burn’s island to travel at night.”

“Roger that. Call us if anything breaks.” Glen said as he turned to the others.

“I guess it’s a sleepover.” He laughed.

“What does everyone want to do? We will be here for a while.” Glen asked.

They all were silent. Three of them wanted to play around but they all knew John wouldn’t allow it. Glen thought maybe if they played some games he might loosen up.

“How about some games?” Glen asked.

“Strip poker won’t work.” Ann laughed as her eyes moved from naked breasts to pink pricks.

“What games do we have in the closet?” Francis asked. She looked at Glen but he sat still. Ann had opened her thighs enough for him to see some pink petals through her dense pubes. He wasn’t going to move.

“I’ll look.” Francis said. John’s eyes locked onto her cute little ass as she walked to the closet and fumbled inside.

As Francis searched through the boxes Ann noticed Glen smiling at her. She smiled and his eyes moved down to her legs. He winked. Shit. He wanted her to open her legs for him. She bit her lip and glanced at her husband next to her. He was staring at Francis’s ass. Her eyes moved back to Glen’s and her mouth formed a smile. She watched his prick as her legs slowly opened.

Glen’s prick was resting on his thigh as he watched Ann’s legs open for him. Her pink folds opened until he could see her hard clit sitting upward like a little man in boat.

“Shit.” Francis cried out. A loud crash echoed from the closet. John quickly jumped up to help.

The distraction was all Ann needed as her legs opened more than a foot apart. She glanced down to see her glistening pussy lips. She smiled and snapped her legs shut. Glen made a sad face. She smiled and opened her legs wide again. He leaned forward and she closed them quickly.

Ann was happy playing her little flashing game. She watched Glen’s prick jerk slightly as it slowly rose up off his thigh. As her husband helped Francis at the closet Glen reached down and grabbed his prick in his right hand. He slowly stroked it as he leered at Ann’s body.

“How about Scrabble?” Francis yelled from the closet.

“No.” Glen answered as he masturbated in front of Ann. God he wanted to fuck her so badly.

Sweat droplets formed on Ann’s forehead as she watched a man jerk off in front of her. A few weeks ago she would have never thought something like this would ever happen to her. She saw Glen’s mouth moving but no sounds were coming out. She took a deep breath of air when she read his lips. “Touch yourself.” She smiled and bit her lip again. She shook her head no.

His lips moved again. “Please?” Her face was scarlet as she glanced over to see John’s body plastered against the back of Francis while they looked for more games. Her fingers moved up and lightly brushed against her hard nipples. She gently pinched the hard buds until they were like small missiles ready for take off. She noticed Glen’s hand moving a little quicker up and down his length. With his other hand he pointed down towards her lap. He wanted her to touch her pussy. She made a mad face and shook her head no.

“Please?” his lips made the silent word again. She glanced over to see John still facing away. God. She had never even touched herself in front of her husband and now this man wanted her to do it while he looked on.

“Please?” Ann watched her husband as her hand moved down to curl over her hairy mound. Her legs opened enough to allow him to see her fingers part the thick nest until they found her hard clit. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning as she found her happy spot. She heard a grunt from Glen and quickly pulled her hand from between her legs. She turned to see his white pleasure fluid gush up out of his fist. He quickly grabbed a nearby towel and covered his pulsating prick just before John turned to see where the grunt had come from. “You two being good?” He asked with a smile.

“Sure.” Ann said to draw his attention to her while Glen cleaned up his stomach. Ann had to giggle.

“I know you don’t want to play checkers or dominos.” Francis said. “How about cards?” She turned and brushed her hard nipples across John’s arm as she came out of the closet.

“What game?” Ann asked still breathing heavy from her masturbation session with Glen.

“How about one card poker.” Glen suggested.

“Yeah. And what do we bet?” Francis asked looking down at her bare breasts.

“Favors.” Glen said.

“What kind of favors?” John asked suspiciously.

“Everyone has 5 favors to bet. We play five hands. A favor is whatever someone wants the person to do.”

“Any limits?” Ann asked wondering how far John would allow them to go.

“You only do what you want to do.” Glen said quickly. He knew he had Ann ready to do just about anything. But, he was not sure about Francis or John.

John looked at his wife. Surely, she would not allow Glen to fuck her. “OK with me.” He said.

“Me too.” Francis agreed. “Count me in.” Ann said. “When do we do the favors?” Ann asked as Glen shuffled the cards.

“After the five hands. Glen said.

They all moved down to the small floor on top of a square carpet. The women were careful not to sit with their legs spread while the men sat Indian style with their pricks out on display. Glen dealt the cards. Ann sat on Glen’s left and smiled when she saw him turn a Jack face up in front of her. “Yeah.” She cried. John got a seven. Francis a five. And Glen got a six. Ann had won a favor from Francis.

“Good. Ann won’t ask me to do anything bad.” Francis said. “Right.” Ann just smiled as she shuffled the cards.

Ann dealt John a nine, Francis a nine, and Glen a queen. She quickly turned and peeked at her card. “Ah ha.” She laughed as she placed a 10 on the floor. “We both lost.” John said. “And, you both have to do a favor for me.” Glen laughed. Three more hands.

John took his time shuffling the cards. He turned over an eight for Francis and a king for Glen. “Alright!” Glen exclaimed. “Not so fast.” Ann laughed as John gave her an ace. John quickly turned over a three for himself. “John gets to do me a favor.” Ann said smiling. Two more hands.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers