Couple Helps Divorced Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

I looked at Mike's pleading eyes, like a guilty puppy after getting busted for chewing a slipper. My heart melted, like it would for the puppy, and I pulled him towards me and kissed him. I could taste my cum on his lips and tongue. I felt my cock stirring already. I was never good for two in a row, at least not that fast. What a sexual revelation this is.

My rising cock did not go unnoticed as I felt a soft hand cup my balls and give them a good tug, "Looks like somebody wants to continue to play?" Sarah whispered in my ear just before she bit my earlobe.

My left arm, which was holding Mike's head, moved down Mike's back. I never felt a man's body before. It was strong and firm. I rubbed my hand on his ass and the light dusting of fur felt so different than that of a woman's smooth ass. I ran my fingers up and down the crack of his ass, feeling the hair and his tight little hole. Mike pressed his ass back against my finger as it made contact with him. I held my finger firm and allowed him to hump my finger up to the first knuckle. Mike started to moan as he wiggled his ass against my finger. His body was pleading for more.

I wanted to please him as much as he pleased me. I felt the bed move and then my hard cock was enveloped by a wet hot pussy. Sarah was sitting on my cock and riding me. Mike move around onto all fours and stepped over me. I was on my back with Sarah riding my cock and Mike was on all fours above me with his ass facing Sarah.

Sarah leaned forward, spread Mike's ass and dove her head into his ass. Mike let out a soft moan and was forced forward causing his dick to be within inches of my face. I was staring at his cock and a clear drop of precum was about to fall out of the tip of his swollen cockhead. Mike's cock was longer than mine but thinner. His cock must have been eight inches long with veins bulging out along its length. The tip of his cock was slender, almost pointy. The pink flesh looked so soft and perfect. His pubic hair was completely shaved off his balls and groin. His ball sac hung down about six inches with two nicely shaped oblong balls. His smooth chest above me was glistening with sweat. His body was the exact opposite of mine.

Sarah's gyrations on my cock were pushing me to the edge again. I could feel her juices flowing down my balls. I was so sexually aroused that I lost all will and self-control. I opened my mouth and lifted my head just enough to allow Mike's cockhead to enter my mouth. My tongue instantly darted out to meet his cockhead. I ran my tongue around the tip. I felt his precum with my tongue. His cum was smooth and thick and tasted sweet. I used my tongue to spread it around his cockhead. I swallowed to taste cum from another man.

I became caught up with the exploration of Mike's cock. I was enjoying the taste, the feel, and the smell. I wanted to really enjoy this first time experience of being with a man. At the same time feeling the warmth of Sarah's pussy wrapped around my cock. My mind was in a fog of sexual desire. Mike was moaning loudly as I continued to move my mouth around his cockhead. I reached up and grabbed onto Mike's ass and pulled him toward me. Sarah held on to my hands and continued her assault on his ass. Mike's cock slipped further down my throat.

I kept thinking in my mind 'breathe through your nose' and as I took a deep breath I felt my throat open wider and Mike's cock slip further in my mouth. Mike let out "OH Fuck Yes!"

I certain amount of pride swept through my body. I was concentrating so much on my first blow job that my own climax calmed down, but thank goodness my cock stayed up. Sarah started riding my cock harder and I felt her nails dig into the backs of my hands. I felt her inner thighs shake against my legs as an orgasm swept through her body. My balls were soon drenched with her pussy juice.

Sarah lifted off my cock and scooted down between my legs. Her grip on my hands relaxed as she pulled my hands off of Mike's ass. Mike's cock slipped out of my mouth as he pushed his body back. I raised my head a bit and looked down between our bodies. Sarah was holding my cock up and guiding it to Mike's ass as he settled down on it. I felt a resistance as the head of my cock met Mike's puckered hole. I felt warm air on my pussy juice covered cock, then Sarah's tongue against my cockhead as she tongued my cock and Mike's ass at the same time.

Sarah reached around Mike's waist and pulled him down on my cock. Her tongue, saliva, and pussy juice was enough lubricant to allow my cock to slip into Mike's ass. My cockhead pierced Mike's ass and disappeared into his tight hot hole. What a different feeling than a pussy. Mike's ass was so tight and hot. There was more friction as my cock continued to enter Mike's tunnel. Mike lifted up and went back down a few times until he was sitting all the way down on my cock.

Mike placed his hands on my chest and pushed himself straight up onto my cock. I didn't think any more of my cock would fit inside him. My cockhead was pressing against something, must have been his prostate. I looked up into Mike's eyes and they were glazed over.

Mike rotated his ass a bit and started to moan, "OH fuck ya. This feels so fucking hot Robert. You are so deep inside me. Your cock is wonderful."

Sarah came around to my side and her leg crossed over my chest before her hot wet pussy lips rested on my chest. Sarah looked down at me "Does that feel good Robert? You like having your cock deep in my husband's ass? Watching your cock fuck my husband was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

I didn't even have to answer her as her pussy moved closer to my mouth, "Eat me Robert. Lick my pussy and fuck my husband. Do it Robert. Fuck us both."

My tongue darted out and met her swollen pussy lips. The pussy smell was overwhelming. I felt my cockhead flare out as my nostrils filled with the smells of sex. Mike let out a moan, "I could feel your cock expand Robert. Fuck me buddy. I want to feel you shoot your hot cum deep inside of me."

Mike began to move up and down on my cock. I could feel his balls smashing against my groin. The skin on my cock was pulled back tight as he went back down and my cock pierced its way back up into Mike's bowels. The feeling was so hot and tight.

I continued to lick and suck on Sarah's pussy. She moved forward allowing me better access. My tongue darted in and out, and all around her pussy. I explored every fraction of an inch of her pussy.

Sarah urged us both on as she neared her climax, "That's it Robert lick my pussy. Suck on those lips, bite them baby. Oh yes. Fuck my husband's ass. Shove that big cock of yours in his boy pussy. He likes to be fucked. I fuck his pussy with a dildo all the time. We have fantasized about your cock when I fuck him. We have always wanted you to fuck us Robert. Fuck him hard baby fill him up with your juice. Oh god."

Sarah pushed her pussy hard onto my face almost smothering me as even my nose was enveloped by her pussy lips. I was in heaven. Mike's fucking became faster. I felt my balls tighten and my cum surge through the shaft of my cock. The pressure of Mike's clinched ass muscles were so tight that my cum welled up just outside his ass before the pressure released and shot long and hard into his ass. I screamed out into Sarah's pussy, "MMMMMMMMMM, AAGGGHHH!"

My entire body went stiff as a board as the most intense orgasm swept over it. The vibration of my scream into Sarah's pussy was too much for her and she climaxed as well, "Oh shit Robert, fuck oh fuck oh fuck."

I felt Sarah's pussy tighten and open up allowing a flood of juices to wash over my face and down my throat. I was still shooting into Mike's ass when his ass tightened even more and I felt hot streams of liquid land on my stomach as Mike came, "Oh fuck ya. Cum in me Robert, fuck me good. Oh shit I feel your cum in me. OHHHHH!"

Sarah rolled off me first. Mike rolled off of my deflating cock and flopped down on the bed, "Fuck that was the hottest thing we have ever done."

I was a mess, covered with gobs of Mike's cum on my stomach. It didn't take long for Mike and Sarah to crawl over and lick Mike's cum off of me. Two tongues on your body is a sensation I can't describe. They both came up to my face and each kissed me. I could taste my cum on their lips.

Sarah kissed my cheek, "Thank you Robert that was the hottest sex we have ever had. I hope this doesn't change our relationship with you. We really do love you, more than just friends. It would kill us both if you weren't our friend."

I looked at both of them, "Of course this changed our relationship. I not only have two very good caring friends, but now I have two of the hottest, sexiest lovers. I want to take a shower and spend the entire day exploring sex with you two."

We got up and went to their master bathroom. Their walk-in shower had six shower heads and could accommodate a football team. Mike and Sarah took their time soaping and rubbing my body as the hot water cascaded over my body. I no longer had a tense bone in my body, and dreamed of having Mike's tense bone in my body.

That day I swallowed another man's cum for the first time and right out of the best tasting cock I have ever had. Of course that is the only cock I have ever had. We fucked, sucked, and kissed our ways to multiple orgasms. I have never been so fucked out as I was drained by my two best friends.

I stayed with Mike and Sarah until after tax season. The three of us went to my apartment and cleared my stuff out and moved it into Mike and Sarah's place. Even though my clothes went into the guest room closet, I mostly slept in the king size bed with Mike and Sarah.

Judy signed the divorce papers and was offered a job in Egypt as a curator of a museum, her dream job. No alimony and no chance of an awkward meeting. Mike, Sarah, and I have a great relationship. We truly are great friends in and out of bed.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers
12