Coupling Coworkers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I completely lost count as to how many guys used my ass or pussy for their pleasure. I did begin to recognize some of the guys were coming back for seconds. I do not think they were using the lights anymore, but just fucking me in the hole they had not used before.

At one point, my body was either so exhausted or just dealing with the pain that I drifted off into a state of unconsciousness. I really do not know how many guys fucked me while I was like this, but they did not seem to mind. I was brought back to a conscious state only by a shot of cum on that landed in my nose as I breathed in.

More and more guys continued to file into the room to have their way with me. Finally, the last cock came on my chest. I do not even remember him leaving the room, which meant I drifted into sleep immediately.

A few hours later, I awoke needing to pee. I also felt like I need to shit, but that was due to the gape in my ass. When I stood up, a river of cum started flowing my forehead all the way to my hips. The cum began to flow down my legs as I walked and I saw that the cum seemed to be at least an inch deep That was not was the major concern.

As I took my first step, pain shot throughout my body from raw pussy and stretched ass. Slowly, I made it to the bathroom, using the wall as a crutch. When I got there, I saw my reflection in the mirror.

My face was completely glazed over. Most of my mascara had run down my face and one of my fake eyelashes was glued to my cheek. My chest and stomach no longer looked my own, but instead it looked like the floor of a jerk-off box at an adult bookstore. There must have been cum on me from at least thirty or forty cocks squirting on me. I looked like one of those girls from that Cum On Her Face website times three or four. Thinking of that seemed to get me going again, but I quickly realized that would not be happening anytime soon.

When I sat down, I saw that the inside of my thighs were beet red and bruised from all the action. Pain gripped my body as urine flowed out and irritated the raw areas of my pussy. When I wiped, same thing.

Finally, I got up and made way back to the rooms. I opened Alicia's door as saw her passed out on her back, completely glazed with cum like I was.

"Hey sweetie," I said as I climbed on the bed, slightly awakening her.

I snuggled in next to her, on my side. She rolled over and pressed against my back, forming a spoon position. The buckets of cum on her chest squished onto my back as we both fell asleep.

The next morning would have been comical if had not been so damn painful. Alicia and I both awoke at the same time. We were still in the spoon position, but as Alicia attempted to turn over, we found we were slightly stuck together. The cum had formed a slight glue on our skin and while she was able to move away, it was funny that the cum had dried in such a manner.

As I rolled to my back, the cum had done the same thing between my side and the sheet.

"I've never seen an eyelash on a cheek before," Alicia said to me with a big smile on her still cum-covered face.

"That's okay," I replied. "I don't think I've ever seen a pair of tits act like suction cups before. How do you feel?"

"Not bad, you?"

"Not too bad."

However, my reply came too soon. As we both stood up, we both almost fell over as the pain from our abused pussies and asses hit us immediately upon standing.

"It still feels like I've got a cock in my ass and pussy," I said as we helped each other to the bathroom.

"Oh god I hope not," Alicia said as we finally made it the bathroom. "I'm afraid to see how ripped, bruised and swollen my ass and pussy is."

We finally got the shower on and we both took turns standing under the water, letting it clean the cum off of us. However, the water did act like a torture chamber as it streamed down and touched my swollen pussy and ripped asshole.

It took a little bit of work, and some pain tolerance, but Alicia and I both managed to clean ourselves up. As I got out of the shower, the cool breeze was the first relieving feeling my pubic area had received since the first few guys of last night had their way with me in that room.

I tied a towel around my wet hair and Alicia and I headed, slowly, upstairs to get something to ear. George had fixed some biscuits and sweet roles. No one seemed to be around and Alicia and I ate our breakfast, reliving the events of the night before.

Her experience was very similar to mine and we both agreed that it was an awesome experience and hoped to be able to do it again some time in the near future.

We both got dressed, I was so thankful that I had wore loose fitting shorts when I came over to Keith's house on Friday. I was jealous thought when I saw that Alicia had worn a flair skirt.

We walked out to our cars. We exchanged cell numbers and knew that we would be in LA together at the same time, possibly even on the same set. Our hug goodbye turned into a kiss, which turned into a tongue-dancing session. I began to feel an urge build in me, which she must have felt also.

"We've got to stop," she said, breaking our kiss. "Neither one of us are in any position to follow through on this."

"Good point," I replied, but somewhat disappointed. "I'll be in LA next week, you?"

"Yeah, call me. You can stay at my place."

We said our final goodbyes. I could not wait to get to LA next week to experience those wonderful tits of hers. But now, I felt as if every step, I mean movement, was going to send me to an early grave. The pain was that intense. For heavens sake, I hoped that Missy was not worn out from her weekend with her husband, because there was no way that Jeff would get any satisfaction from my pussy or ass for a day or two, maybe three.

As I pulled onto the interstate, I called my husband to tell him about last night. I knew it would get him all excited. Hell, if Missy was not there, my mouth was doing fine.

12