Coupling Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was unlikely, I had to concede, that Asda guy had any idea of how much power he could wield if he could figure out my identity. Nevertheless, I'd have to be more careful in future. I couldn't afford to end up being blackmailed by some lout with a cute arse who was astute enough to exploit my unusual 'interest' for his own gain.

I was relieved Jake was going over his mate's for tea, so I could get my semen-stained clothes in the washer as soon as I got home. If he asked why there were wet clothes in the machine when he got in – and there's no way he would since it didn't involve food or his bed – I'd say a valve had blown in one of the labs and squirted grease all over me.

I reached my car and got in. In the confines of the vehicle, the strong, acrid reek of male seed all over my shirt and trousers was almost overpowering. In spite of that, though, I could still smell the more squalid whiff of Asda guy's arse on my face and, looking at myself in the rear-view mirror, I noticed a wiry pubic hair stuck to my chin. I hoped my neighbour Paul hadn't spotted that.

I realised I'd have to take a long bath before I went to meet Debbie. Thank God she'd have no idea what I'd been doing this afternoon!

Pulling out of the car park, I resolved that I wouldn't do anything so dangerous again. What I'd done with Asda guy had been very enjoyable, I could hardly deny that, and it had confirmed to me, if proof were needed, that rimming other men was a huge turn-on for me, but the risk of being caught doing something so scandalous, or of being attacked or abused in such a secluded place, was simply too high to make it worthwhile.

I'd have to find some other way of feeding my demon; find some way of getting together with guys like myself.

But how?

===

Next story: Pleasant Thoughts

===