Coupling - with Wife's Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
This is Poo's version of the Coupling series
1.9k words
3.54
17.1k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeeJ
VeeJ
25 Followers

Coupling with Wife's Sister in law – Ch. 04 Poo's Version

It all started with a phone call from Vimi.

"Just go home Pooja" she said "and see that Vijoo has a full meal and does not drink beer too much. I shall be reaching back day after and tomorrow is a Sunday so please do take good care of him."

I had always liked Vijoo but as my sex life with Ram was very enjoyable and Vijoo and Vimi were devoted to each other and moreover Vijoo always made small talk with me I never harboured any thoughts about him sexually. After Ram passed away about a year ago the first six months I passed in my own self and after that Vimi forcefully took me to her home where I lived with them.

Those fifteen days I noticed that Vijoo would look at my feet quite regularly whenever we were all together but never when Vimi was around. I did catch him once and he quickly turned his eyes. For all my friends I must confess that Foot fetish is generally a Man fetish but there a few women who also have this fetish. I am one of those few ladies who have a very strong foot fetish and Vijoo's feet were par excellence.

Both Vijoo and Vimi lived in a new apartment and I knew the code for opening the house. I punched in the code and went into their house. I started preparation to make some finger food for Vijoo. The fridge was stocked with enough beer to last may be two days. I opened up the bottle and took a few swigs of beer. I took out my cigarette and was about to light it when I remembered that nobody knew that I smoked. I walked out into the rear garden and lit up. I sat down on the reclining chair in the shade and took another drag and a swig of beer. My hands had turned cold by holding the cold bottle of beer and I pressed them to my nipples. Feeling the cold caress my nipples stood up and I closed my eyes. I visualised Vijoo's feet and felt my pussy going wet. Looking around and confirming that no one could see from outside my cold fingers went into my hot and wet pussy and a sigh escaped my mouth. I was wearing blue jeans which rolled down and took it off. I rolled down my panty with it. Waist down was fully nude. I pressed the cold beer bottle on to my pussy again and shuddered. My clit sprang up as I pressed the cold bottle down on it and the tingling sensation was enough to send me into multiple spasms. I took another drag and brought the unlit end of my cigarette to my pussy. The unlit end got wet completely and as I bought it to my lips I smelled the sweet aroma of my juices. I puffed and my musky aroma mingled with the tobacco aroma and boy I felt I was in heaven. I finished up the beer and cigarette and dozed off.

When I awoke it was evening and my beer had become warm. I threw the bottle away and walked into the kitchen and started preparing some food. Vijoo walked in calling my name. He was back home early. Because of the cooking I had started perspiring and I walked out saying "Hi Vijoo".

The white sauce was smeared in my hand and I had an idea. I brushed my forehead as if cleaning the perspiration and spread it all over my forehead. I pretended I had not realised. I saw Vijoo glancing at my feet and this time his glance lingered those occasional seconds more than usual. I shook hands with Vijoo and pecked him on his cheek. Then I pretended to notice the white sauce on his hand and well rest you have already read in Vijoo's version. As I walked into his room to wash my hands I raised my hands and saw him glance at my navel and then feet. The glance was longer this time too and I said "Pretty aren't they". He blushed red. "Please get me a beer also and you start" I told him.

I walked into Vimi's room to change and taking of my top I threw my bra on to the bed and walked into the bathroom. I heard Vijoo saying something and stopped behind the door. He saw my bra lying on the bed and he picked it up. My hands squeezed my breasts and I said "Bingo Vijoo is on line". He read the label 36B I said to myself.

As I walked out after my bath I saw him relaxing on the sofa and smoking a cigarette. I thought -now or never. I plucked the cigarette out of his mouth and took a drag. Vijoo's eyes opened quite amazed. Boy the look on his face was incredulous as he saw me take a drag. I sat near him on the sofa and blew out the smoke. I kept my beautiful feet on the table. "Beautiful aren't they" I said.

I purposefully took the opened bottle lying on the table and took a swig of beer from it. I kept the bottle back on the table and took another drag on the cigarette before handing it back.

"What" he said.

"My feet" I said "I have seen you gazing at my feet a number of time and I am a big time foot lover". "Yours are the most gorgeous feet I have ever seen" I told to Vijoo.

I don't know what came over me. I took a swig of beer from the bottle and let a few drops fall on my feet.

"Lick it off" I said sexily. Vijoo instead cleaned it with a towel. He has to realise that it will be me who will call the shots today, I thought to myself. I dropped a few more drops on my toes.

"Lick it of I had said" A little more firmly. My heads had started to get a little woozy with beer. I arched my thighs and saw his eyes widen as my pussy came to his view. I was now beyond everything. Vijoo sucked first my big toe and then my second toe. He then took both the toes in his mouth, the slurp of his Saliva was quire audible. His tent was growing and my pussy was getting wetter.

"On the floor I said and do not touch anything" I took his nose between my big toe and small toe and my sole was on his mouth. His tongue was licking my soles and boy was I enjoying. I suddenly pinched his nose and took my feet towards his Dick.

"That's Dicky Bird" Vijoo said. I pulled his shorts down and his big round pink, long dick pushed out.

"Its Big" I said. My one foot was on his mouth, he was licking my feet and my toes were pinching his nose. I suddenly put my smallest toe into his mouth and Vijoo sucked in the rest. Boy I was in heaven. My second foot encircled his Mr. Bird between the big toe and third toe, while the second toe was on the opening of Dicky. Precum was leaking from there onto my toe. I pulled out my other foot from his mouth which had lot of saliva on it and also pulled out the foot on Dicky.

"Hey Poo, please let me enjoy" Vijoo said.

"Shut up Shut you naughty boy look what is happening to my long fat toy I told Vijoo. "Now onward this Dicky Bird is meant only for me. Did you get it? You better get it"

"Yes Poo Mr. Dicky is now only yours.".

My foot with lot of his saliva dripping from it moved to Dicky and a thick fat blob of his saliva fell on his Dicky. My other toe with his precum on my toe went to his mouth. Vijoo was breathing heavily now and he picked up his head and sucked the second toe in with all the precum. My salivated foot gave a lot of lubrication to his Dicky and as I jerked him with my foot he said he was about to come. And Boy did Vijoo cum. Big flat strobes of his cum were all on my feet. Some of the strobes were so big that they jumped up to my pussy level. The feel of them against my thighs was sexy. After so many years my wish was being fulfilled. I dipped my finger into the cum and sucked it.

Meanwhile my foot was still pressed to his face. I asked to him clean my feet and said now you can touch Dicky. Boy his tongue lapped up all his cum and his hand stroked Mr.Dicky

"Vijoo I wanna suck your nipples" I said. I sat on the side and let my saliva drop onto his nipples. The line of dripping saliva from my mouth started from one nipple to his other nipple. His Nipples became big. All the while he was stroking himself.

"Poo please light a cigarette and give it to me. It's a dream being fulfilled today as I stroke myself, you suck my nipples, and I smoke".

I lighted the cigarette took a deep breath and blew the smoke on his dick. Then I rubbed the cigarette in my pussy making it all wet from my moistness and took another drag and then passed it to Vijoo. While he was stroking himself (slowly now) he was watching all this. He put the wet cigarette into his mouth and took a long drag. His stroking speed increased.

I picked up the bottle of beer and poured a little into his mouth and took two or three swigs from it. I let remain a small portion of the beer in my mouth. I took the cigarette from him and took a deep drag. As I exhaled the little beer in my mouth came out like a shower which I directed onto his nipple. His strokes increased. My hand joined his hand stroking Mr. Dicky. His hand was above and now my hand was guiding the strokes. But Vijoo's Dicky was big and my hand could not completely encircle him. I threw the cigarette which had died down by now, took another one lit it and took a big drag. Then I placed it on his come on his cum on my thigh and put the wet end in his mouth.

My mouth slowly went down to his nipples. One nipple was in my mouth while the other was between my fingers. I pressed my teeth ever so more tightly while my finger nails dug into his other nipple.

"Give me a smoke" I said and Vijoo placed the cigarette between my lips. I inhaled and both of us stroked together,.

"Poooooooooo......... I am gonaaa cummmmm....." said Vijoo and suddenly bigger strobes shot from Mr. Dicky. Some landed on my thighs while a few on my nose. The smell was sexy.

Suddenly Vijoo 69ed and put his Dicky into my mouth and pressed hard on my head and we sucked and licked and salivated and I came. We moved apart

"It's a dream come true for me" I said. I moved in bringing his face closer to mine, my lips pressed gently against his in an exchange of saliva, his tongue slipped out and brushed against mine.

Thank You Vijoo You are sexy and hot.......

VeeJ
VeeJ
25 Followers