Courage, or a Jamaican Sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two danced almost nonstop for almost an hour, your 'therapy' as you called it, another slow one or two and then finally you took a break...you and William, or the band stopped or something and you both came over and sat back down at our table to rest. I said, 'You look sweaty,' and you nodded 'yes,' 'and you look hot,'

"and you replied, 'Definitely am that' and smiled mischievously. You were a bit tipsy, but holding up OK. Burning the rum off pretty well from all the Meringues, and kettle drum island songs or whatever they were called. You almost glowed with energy and tension.

"I remember saying to you as you sat there resting: ' Wow,.. very very nice ...there isn't a whole lot more you can do here tonight to get the attention of every male in this place other than to just walk out in the middle of the dance floor and take all your clothes off.'"

" You just looked at me steadily for a moment and very slightly lifted that one eyebrow and said, 'You think?'"

"and I nodded ...and remember now that another small smile tugged gently at one corner of your mouth. You were thinking about something, again, privately.

... "You sat for a few more minutes staring out on the empty dance floor somewhat lost in thought while the taped break music played and the geckos chirped. Then you apparently reached a decision, because when I asked you if you'd like another drink, you turned and looked directly at me for a moment as if finalizing something, then over at William, and slowly back to me and while never losing eye contact , you raised one eyebrow again slightly, like posing a small challenge or question or something, and you said very clearly, "..Yes, I would, something very different. I think now it's the right time to try a Jamaican Morning Sunrise ." and after a couple of seconds, your eyes never leaving mine, you said, " William.. Would you like to buy me one.?" And time seemed to stop...my breathing stopped, everything stopped......right there at our table where we were all sitting. I don't think I moved at all. No one did.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw William's face open, questioning, as he also watched me. You kept looking at me after you asked him... waiting I think for my reaction which, when I could get my breath moving again was to smile at you slightly and say...."OK,... if you're sure that's what you'd like"..... and you said after a second, " I'm sure." So I turned and looked at William and gave him one slow nod.

He smiled, and said: "Yes Miss...I'd like that very much." and that's where your special island night began, the one you don't seem to remember very well.

I remember the dancing, and the music and the wonderful aromas from the night-blooming jasmine, and the warmth I felt all over from the rum and the Caribbean breezes and how William smelled ....but I don't remember all the details about that night too clearly, obviously. So what happened? Did I really ask him to buy me that drink? And did he really go get one for me? And, did I.......ah.. ah.....follow the rules ......all the way through?"

Oh yes, you did and he most certainly did....he got up casually and left, again with a big smile, heading for the bar. You looked at me right then and said: " Are you surprised?"

I nodded yes and said,...."Quite"

and you said: " Me, too. You didn't think I'd do it, did you?

I said "No"

and you said, "Neither did I."

Then you slowly removed your wedding ring from your left finger and carefully handed it to me and said, "Would you keep this for me now, please. I'll want to put it back on,... after tonight." and I knew your were going through with it.

William came back in a couple of minutes with this tall, frosty, drink that had different colors all swirled up in it, and a big orange slice perched obviously right on top. As he sat it down carefully in front of you, he looked at me and directly at you and then picked up the slice and ate it. And he said something like: " I haven't had one of these in a long time." and smiled. And you smiled back, looked him straight in the eye, and took a big long swallow.

He put the orange peel in his pocket and I asked:" Saving the peels?"

He said: "Always."

And I said, "Do you have many?"

And he said. "I think this is number 7" and smiled again, showing all those white teeth in that handsome cocoa colored face.. We all sat for a minute just thinking about what was happening ...and about to happen.

You took another good swallow and then you and he danced two or three more times ...and you drank some more Sunrise because it was really steamy hot. You were sweating and you looked as if you were oiled lightly with a coat of perspiration , and your breasts were sticking to your halter blouse again...outlining them nicely. When you and he came back to the table you stood there and finished the drink. You were also beginning to get a little wobbly, so I looked at you and William and said that I thought perhaps it was time that you were heading up in bed, and you giggled, and said, " ...way past that time."

So we stood up with William on one side and me on the other and you in the middle.. Every male in the Pavilion was watching you and us because every Jamaican there had seen that special drink being delivered and everyone knew exactly what it meant. Every man there wanted to be William, knowing what he was about to have.

And you were right,

...there was more you could do to have every male's attention in the place riveted on you, and you had done that for sure.

We three got up and left and we were both kinda supporting you as we walked next door to the cabana. You were definitely tipsy, and in need of some support.....and when we got to the cabana door, I turned to you and said: " Are you definitely sure about this?"

and you replied: " Yes,...yes I am. Are you OK with it?"

and I said " I'm OK with it , if it's really what you want"

You said, "I do,... I have... for a long time."

I said: "Maybe you had better lean back on William to keep from tilting over while I get out the key".....which you did. I unlocked the door, and glanced around to see that you were leaning back into him all right, and that he had folded you into him with your back to his chest, and he was supporting you by reaching around you and lightly holding one of your nice breasts in each of his large dark hands. There wasn't much left to the imagination anyway, since your blouse was stuck to you like glue, but you didn't seem to mind....you had your eyes closed, were smiling and were humming a little song.

We moved into the room...which was big and open and had a huge kingsized bed, lots of white walls, and a big overhead fan. The lights were dim, and I said to William, " I think it's about time to unwrap our lovely package and see what might be hidden under all those clothes."

And he smiled and reached around and untied your halter knot....then slowly slipped your blouse backwards off your shoulders. At this point, I just moved over and sat down on the small sofa to watch.

You were standing in the center of the room, no blouse on, beautiful full breasts out and nipples taunt and erect in the pink light. Your eyes were closed and you were humming lightly and swaying as he gently reached around and unbuckled your belt and shorts, and kneeling behind you, slipped them down over your hips. By now you had on only some tiny green panties with delicate lace on the leg cuffs .....airy, tiny, sensual nothing panties. Made me grow hard just sitting there watching as he slowly slid them down your long slim legs.

"I wanted so much to come over and join in but I knew this was your time...not mine, so I said to William,.....' This is a very special night....make it slow and memorable ...and forget I'm here at all. Enjoy her, and let her enjoy you as long as you can. She is truly something fine in bed.' He looked at me and smiled.

"As he rose behind you and picked you up in his arms, you opened your eyes one last time and looked directly at me holding onto my gaze for a moment as if to say,'This is for you as well, not just for me...you wanted it to happen too.' and I nodded slowly as if acknowledging it. I knew then that I was giving you to him for the rest of the night and you were no longer mine. You were his. He carried you over to the big white bed and placed you gently backwards down on the sheets. He was twice your size and lifted you easily. Then he slid his shorts down, and off...again no underwear, and his large, erect hard black member sprang out and up towards the bed and you. I'm sure my eyes opened a bit at that point but there was no turning back now. No one could have. No one wanted to.

"I sat back on the couch mesmerized. He was big...a lot bigger than me...maybe ten inches and thick and very dark, very shiny and very hard....and he could see that you were small and would need to be very wet to take him.....so he knelt above you and began rubbing you ever so softly and slowly with his fingers as he gently sucked first one nipple and then the other. He was kissing your neck and stomach and then he moved on down on you with his mouth and started giving you slow gentle tongue caresses and exploring probes that brought you to climax 3 or 4 times, until you were finally insisting: "Now, now...don't make me wait any longer...please don't, ...don't."

"And he didn't...he moved up between you legs, and slowly entered you with short gentle thrusts, and then deeper ones as you got wetter and relaxed and accepted him and finally he was in as far as you could take him....Each time he pushed in, you whimpered with pleasure and then the two of you turned into just pure animal passion.

"He fucked you for at least an hour, nonstop, and you must have come with him 7 or 8 times, maybe more. I had moved over beside the bed to look down and see the flushed passion on your face. I had watched at first when he touched the insides of your thighs and you opened them for him. I watched as he moved up over you and his large brown body covered you completely. I watched as you fanned your blonde hair out above your head and as your arms encircled his neck pulling him down onto you. I watched as your eyes widened and heard the sharp intake of your breath as he entered you and I saw when your eyes glazed from the growing sensations in your body.. You opened them only once more and looked straight at me, but I don't think you were seeing anything at all. You had left the room for another place and time and you were riding the swells of pleasure in some other zone....I listened as your breathing sharpened and you climbed up wave after wave of sensual passion, hung there, and then slid gently down the backsides.....you and he were molded in a continuing series of rhythmic thrusts and moans and sounds from somewhere deep inside you both. There was no other world. You were completely erotic sensation and basic pleasure, nothing more, nothing less, nothing mattered..

You had relaxed enough by then to take all of him inside and I watched as his large black scrotum nudged and bumped against your blonde wetness when he thrust forward. You murmured something about being wholly completely filled. Eventually he turned you over and placed you face up on top of him for awhile. You were presented to me then as if on display while he took his pleasure in you and then finally he turned you onto your stomach and entered you from behind. You moaned and gripped the sheets in your fists, and then he began again.

He held off for the longest time, more than an hour .....until finally he joined you with choking groans as you both rode another wave. He released deeply into you from behind with hard, slow thrusts and a shudder, ..for what seemed endless moments.. Then all was still. No sounds except ragged breathing. No movement...silence. He hadn't put on a condom but I knew you were safe because you had just finished your period the day we left and also I had seen you slip in the diaphragm you always carry before we left for the Pavilion. You didn't know I saw you, but that had given me an idea that maybe this night might just be a special night ... which it certainly was.

Then, whatever time it was, you just kinda wilted, collapsed, drifted away from us ....exhausted I'm sure..... It had been over an hour of hard, intense driving sex, and with the rum, I knew you were done.....and so was he. You never opened your eyes...Both you and he were spent, emptied, finished. You were still on your stomach and when he softened and eased from you, his wetness flowed out of you and down onto the sheets.

William got out of the bed...pulled on his shorts and t-shirt, and asked if I thought that was good for your first black encounter. I told him I didn't think you could have asked for anything more, and thanked him. He said it was most certainly his pleasure and for me to thank you for a wonderful evening. And then he left ...and we didn't see him again before we flew home the next day. I covered you with the sheets and relived what I had just seen, not yet actually believing it.

"How can I not remember this? How is that possible? Oh why can't I remember anything that happened...if it happened like you described? My God....to not remember something like that?"

Like Bertram said....the 151. The alcohol blocks the links to the memory banks and nothing gets recorded. It's as if the door is closed and nothing gets in, so nothing can come out. You have a blank screen.

"Oh do I ever regret that! If I had only listened to his warning....what a thing to do and then not to remember"

" Well...I remember...every detail, obviously."

The next morning when we woke up, you didn't say anything...so I didn't say anything, until just now.....thinking maybe you didn't want to bring it up..just wanted to savor it privately. And as it apparently is, you don't really remember it...just like Bertram said....you can blame it on the 151, but you certainly enjoyed it. And I certainly enjoyed it.....and I'm sure William enjoyed it, so it was a win-win-win incredible night with no regrets by anyone and no one to blame but the rum.

But I have always had,and still have, a little surprise for you from then.....something I never showed you or told you about for all those reasons already stated.

"And what's that?"

I have some videos of that night that I took...in case you were ever interested in seeing them....just to prove I'm not making all this up.... Besides me, of course, no one has ever seen them until today, although I've watched them quite a few times.....Maybe they can bring up some pleasant memories for you.. or maybe they won't. But after seeing them, I don't think you can ever claim that you haven't thoroughly fulfilled that island boy, or man fantasy at least one time.

" But pictures wouldn't be the same as remembering the real thing, even though I do want to see them. Maybe something will trigger something"

Well, I was just thinking.....since you really don't seem to remember this, maybe it's about time for another Island vacation......Jamaica, of course. What would you say about that? See if things still work the same way down there. Maybe make some fresh memories to think about in the future.

"I'm all for it.....but this time we're definitely going to pass on the 151. If it goes at all like the last trip, I want to bring back my own collection of experiences from the trip...that is if it still works like you've described...."

Good, I thought you might be interested, ...because I already booked the tickets. Now about those videos.....ready?

"I sure am."

12