Courtesan Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

"It's okay." I shrugged. "It is the truth."

"Yes it is, but I don't feel right about rubbing it in."

"Are you going to put that chastity cage back on me after I get out of the shower?"

"Yes I am."

"Then I think teasing me about my forced abstinence shouldn't be a concern."

Kelly grinned. "Timmy you are absolutely priceless."

I shrugged again.

Her smile disappeared and was replaced by a more serious expression. "Babydoll, even though you won't actually be engaging in sex, you are part of the show and it is important to me that you're squeaky clean. Please humor me and take a shower."

I smiled and bowed politely. "Yes Mistress Kelly, right away."

Kelly was laughing as I took off my clothes.

I took my shower quickly. As soon as I was dry I stepped back into the bedroom. My wife was naked. I stopped and stared at her. Kelly and I had been together for a little over four years. During that time I'd probably seen her nude more than a thousand times and it was still an indescribable thrill. She has a spectacular body.

Kelly glanced over and noticed me looking at her. "What's wrong?"

I smiled. "Absolutely nothing."

She giggled. "You're a lech."

Nodding vigorously, I said; "Yes I am. How could I not be when I'm in the presence of such a beautiful woman."

"You're not just a lech, you're a golden tongued lech."

"If you're interested, I'd be very willing to demonstrate the truth of that statement right now."

Kelly laughed, then after taking a deep breath she said; "No, that's a tempting offer, but it's time for me to start focusing my attention on Tyler Greer."

"I saw you reading the report about him this morning on the airplane. It didn't surprise me that they'd assigned him to you."

"What makes you say that?"

"When I was doing my research it became apparent to me that even though he's a submissive masochist, Donald Kline is still the financial mastermind of this group."

"Really?"

"Absolutely, every one of the research assistants who have written reports about these men have made it clear that the other three invariably follow Donald Kline's lead when they're making financial decisions."

"That's interesting, but how is that related to the decision to assign Tyler Greer to me?"

"They're obviously not going to assign Donald Kline to you. He's a masochistic sexual submissive. They're going to assign him to Tonya. You told me she's the best dom."

"She is. She's so good that at times she can almost be scary."

I smiled. "I can't wait to see her in action."

Kelly laughed. "You're not only a lech, you're also a perv."

I enthusiastically nodded my head and then I pointed out, "And don't try to tell me that your not just as excited about seeing her in action as I am."

Kelly giggled. "It is going to be fun, isn't it."

"Yes it is."

We both smiled for a moment and then Kelly looked at me and said, "You still haven't answered my question."

"What do you mean?"

"How is this related to their decision to assign Tyler Greer to me?"

"When it comes to entertaining men who want straight sex, you're their ace. Wouldn't you agree with that?"

Kelly shrugged modestly. "Yes, I suppose I am. I'm a young blond with big tits and a pretty face who loves to give head. That goes over pretty big with a lot of guys."

"I think there's more to it than that."

We smiled at each other. After a moment Kelly said; "Okay, but that still doesn't explain why they gave me Tyler Greer."

"Tyler Greer is Donald Kline's closest friend."

"His closest friend? Tyler Greer is fucking Donald Kline's wife."

I shrugged. "So what? You're hoping that Chris and I will become close friends and he's fucking you."

"Touche'"

I smiled at her.

Kelly was quiet for a moment and then she said, "So you're saying that Martin, John and Wendell are hoping that I'll show Tyler such a good time that he'll try to convince Donald that investing in their project is a good idea."

"That's right."

Kelly considered this for a few seconds and then she smiled and said, "Well that is my job."

"Yes it is."

She started chuckling.

I looked at her. "What?"

"I thought Martin gave you this job so that we could be together. Now understand that I was wrong. Timmy you are going to be a very valuable asset to us."

"I hope so. It wouldn't be a very satisfying job if I thought I was just doing pretend work,"

Kelly nodded. "I'd feel the same way."

"I think it might take me a little while to learn how to write the reports. I'm starting to understand that a big part of my job is to sift through the mountains of data that the firm has collected about it's investors and pick out the information that will be helpful to the four of you. This conversation just gave me a better idea about what I should be looking for."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Kelly and I both turned. She called out, "Who is it?"

"It's the welcome wagon. We're here to greet our new neighbor." It was Mandy.

Giggling, Kelly said; "You'll have to come back later, we're both naked in here."

"That's okay, we're naked too." This time it was Keisha.

The door opened and in they walked. They both were naked.

As soon as I saw them I started smiling.

Kelly looked at me. "What are you grinning about?"

Chuckling, I said, "Life."

Keisha stared at me with a puzzled expression. "Life?"

I nodded. That's right, life. Think about it, I'm a scrawny little shy kid from Iowa who was raised by his two spinster aunts. Now I'm sitting in an elegant bedroom in a magnificent mansion with three gorgeous naked women. Life is great. Only a total looney wouldn't be smiling."

Keisha looked at Kelly. "He does have a way with words, doesn't he."

My wife chuckled. "Oh yes, he most certainly does."

"Kelly you haven't showered or put on your makeup and Timmy's not wearing his chastity cage. Look at the time girl. Edward is going to be calling us to places in about fifteen minutes." Mandy was shaking her head.

Kelly smiled at Mandy. "I beg your pardon, which of us is the mistress and which of us is the slave?"

Still shaking her head, Mandy answered; "Mistress Kelly, it is the duty of every diligent slave to keep her mistress on schedule."

Kelly laughed. "Good point Nymph." She gestured towards me. "In my defense, you try living with him."

"I'm looking forward to it." Mandy patted Kelly's naked butt. "You go get in the shower. Normally, Timmy and I would bathe you, but we don't have time. Keish and I will put Timmy's cage on him while you're taking your shower. Is it in your purse?"

"Yes, you can get it."

As Mandy was getting my chastity cage out of Kelly's purse and Kelly was walking to the bathroom, Keisha noticed my erection. "Kelly he's got a woody."

Kelly stopped and then she turned to Mandy. "I didn't think to bring a chemical ice bag. I don't suppose you brought one?"

"No, I didn't remember it either."

"What are we going to do? We can't put the cage on him while he's hard."

"I know how to get him soft." Keisha was giggling.

Kelly and Mandy both looked at her.

She flashed them and impish smile. "I'll do it the old fashioned way, I'll give him a blow job."

Kelly turned to Mandy. Mandy just shrugged. Kelly shook her head. "It kind of goes against the spirit of the chastity cage, but I guess we really don't have any choice. Go ahead, get him off while I take my shower." She turned and walked into the bathroom.

As soon as Kelly was gone Keisha said; "Lie back on the bed Timmy. We have to be quick about this. Mandy you sit on his face. That will excite him and I'll be able to get him off quicker."

Mandy laughed as she straddled my head. "It's going to get me pretty excited too."

Keisha nodded, "Yes, but in about an hour you're going to be sucking a great big dick."

As Mandy pressed her cunt into my nose and mouth she said, "I hope it's sooner than that. I can't wait to feel a big hard cock in my mouth."

I extended my tongue and pushed it into the folds of Mandy's already wet pussy.

She gasped. "Oh god yes Timmy, lick me. That feels so good."

Laughing, Keisha said; "I think I may have volunteered for the wrong job." She slipped my cock into her warm moist mouth. After she sucked me for a moment she looked up at Mandy with a smile. "No, I took the right job. I love sucking Timmy's little penis."

Mandy leaned back so that her ass was over my face. I pushed the tip of my tongue into her asshole. Her breath caught.

"Mandy, pinch and twist his nipples while he licks your ass. That will really get him going." It was Kelly. Apparently she was already finished with her shower.

I heard her walk across the room and sit down at her makeup table. I thought about the situation and smiled. We certainly did lead an unorthodox lifestyle. My wife was sitting at her makeup table casually getting ready to spend the evening entertaining another man while behind her I was lying on the bed with one woman was sitting on my face and another sucking my cock.

Suddenly Mandy grabbed my nipples and gave them a vicious twist. At the same time Keisha began licking my balls while she vigorously pumped my tiny erection with her fingers. That was enough to put me over the edge. I felt the familiar tingling sensation building in my loins and then my muscles tightened. A second later I started to ejaculate.

Keisha kept sucking me. I would have been surprised if she hadn't. My wife and her friends were professionals. They knew how to give pleasure to a man.

As soon as I was finished cumming Keisha took my softening penis out of her mouth and licked her lips. "Well, that certainly took care of that erection."

Laughing as she got off my face, Mandy added; "And it was a lot more fun than using a chemical ice bag."

Kelly took a second to finish applying her lipstick and then she turned around and said, "The two of you are going to spoil my babydoll."

Keisha giggled. "And doing it is going to be so much fun."

Mandy picked up my chastity cage. "Come on Kel, we'd better get this on him before he starts getting hard again."

"Take your time Mandy. If he gets hard it will just give me another opportunity to suck his dick."

Mandy shook her head. "Keish honey, focus. In just a few minutes three studs are going to be arriving and I expect that they're going to want to spend a large portion of the evening with their cocks in our mouths."

Keisha smiled. "Mmmmm, that does sound delicious." She paused for a moment and then she asked, "What about the fourth guy?"

Grinning at her, Mandy said, "I suspect that he'll be spending most of the evening with his tongue in Tonnie's asshole."

"Mandy rub some of the lotion onto Timmy's cock and balls." Kelly was now sitting next to me. She was holding the pieces for my cock cage.

Mandy dribbled a few drops of the lotion onto the shaft of my limp penis. As soon as she was done rubbing it in Kelly slipped the chastity cage onto my cock and balls and locked it with the tiny brass padlock.

Once that was finished, Kelly stood up. "All right, it's time for all of us to get dressed. Keish Mandy, go back to your rooms. You can come back when your ready for the evening."

As they were leaving, Keisha said; "I wonder if Martin could arrange to have a few walls knocked out so that we could have one huge bedroom. That way we could all get dressed together."

"Keish wouldn't that would be sort of like going to camp." Mandy was laughing.

Keisha giggled. "Yeah, sex camp, wouldn't that be great."

As soon as they were gone, Kelly said; "Come on Timmy, we don't have much time. We have to get dressed quickly." She walked into the closet. I followed her.

On the left side of the closet there were two long closet rods separated by a large five drawer dresser. A variety of business dresses, dinner dresses, dressing gowns, night gowns and casual wear hung from the the two rods. Occupying the space underneath the clothing were a wide selection of shoes including spike heeled pumps in a variety of colors, sandals, athletic shoes, a pair of western boots and a pair of very kinky looking thigh high lace up black boots with what had to be at least five inch spike heels.

On the right side of the closet there was a short closet rod that contained several different outfits of men's clothing including a blue blazer and gray slacks. Next to the closet rod there was a small dresser and on the floor underneath it there were several pairs of men's shoes and a pair of sandals.

"Your things are over there." Kelly pointed to the right side of the closet. "The pants and shirt hanging from the first two hangers are your clothes for this evening." She walked over to the small dresser on my side of the closet, opened the top drawer and removed a pair of pink lace panties. "These should do very nicely."

Smiling as she handed them to me, Kelly said; "They're crotchless, that should make them comfortable with your cock cage."

I shook my head. "I hope I don't have to take my pants off at this party."

"That would be humiliating for you, wouldn't it."

"Yes it certainly would."

Giggling Kelly said, "Come on Timmy, grab your clothes. Take the sandals on the floor next to your dresser. We have to hurry.

The outfit that Kelly had indicated was a pink cotton golf shirt and a pair of very lightweight cotton slacks. I took them off their hangers

As I followed my wife out of the closet I noticed that all she was carrying was a pink two piece bathing suit. We both laid our outfits on the bed and started getting dressed. While I was stepping into my panties I watched Kelly put on her bikini bottom. It was actually nothing more than two triangles of cloth joined at the crotch. There was a strip of cloth at the two upper corners of both triangles.

Kelly held up the two strips of cloth on her right side. "Be a dear Timmy and tie me together. Make a nice big bow."

As I was tying the bow I noticed that this was actually a rather conservative bikini. I commented. "Kel, I'm a little surprised."

"What do you mean?"

"I guess I expected at least a thong. By your standards, this is a very prudish bathing suit."

My wife giggled. "Guys love skimpy bathing suits, but they like suits they get to take off even more. One little tug on those two pieces of cloth your tying together and the bottom falls right off."

I laughed. "I gather that you don't expect to be wearing this suit for very long."

"I'll be disappointed if I am."

As soon as the first side of Kelly's bikini bottom was secure I tied the other side. Once that was done Kelly put on her top. As she held the two tiny triangles of pink cloth over her large breasts she said, "Now tie this in the back with another big bow. We wouldn't want to make Tyler have to work too hard to get it off, would we."

"No we certainly wouldn't."

As I was tying the bow Kelly asked; "Timmy are you going to be all right tonight. You know what I'm going to be like. I'll be ignoring you completely and focusing all of my attention on Tyler. I have to do that babydoll. It's my job."

"I know it is. I also now understand that that's just the way you are when your with a guy. Don't worry, I'll be okay."

"Timmy, no matter what you see tonight, or how I might act towards you; please remember that you're the only one I love."

I finished tying the bow. Kelly turned around and looked into my eyes. "Babydoll you're the only person I'll ever love."

I smiled at her. "And you're the only person I'll ever love."

"What about Mandy?"

"Kelly, I'll never love anyone the way I love you."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Do you promise that you'll never love Chris the way you love me."

Kelly winked at me. "Or Mandy."

I looked at her in surprise. "Or Mandy? Do I have to worry about her too?"

"Just as much as you have to worry about Chris. I love the way she licks my pussy. She's almost as good as you are." Kelly grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips, then she added, "But neither one of them make me feel like you make me feel. Timmy when I'm with you I feel safe and I feel loved. Babydoll, you may not be a great cocksman, but you know how to make a woman feel loved. You know how to love. Lots of guys know how to fuck, but only a rare few know how to love. That's why Mandy is so desperate to be with us. She wants to be loved and you do that, you do that so very very well." Kelly laughed. "And you don't even have to try, it just comes naturally to you. Kirby has that same ability. That's why Tonya is pursuing him so aggressively."

Kelly put her arms around me and held me tightly against her soft body. She didn't say anything. She didn't have to, the intensity of her embrace spoke volumes. Finally she released me.

She paused for a moment before she continued. "Chris is a gorgeous man and he really does know how to fuck. He has a beautiful cock and he understands exactly what to do with it; but he doesn't know how to make a woman feel loved. At least not like you do Timmy."

She shook her head. "No babydoll, like it or not; you're stuck with me for the rest of your life. Will you promise me that you'll remember that tonight."

"Yes, I promise."

"If you do start feeling bad find Ellie. This evening one of her jobs is to make sure that both you and Kirby make it through the party without falling apart."

"Kirby's going to have harder time than me. I've seen you with other men. This will be Kirby's first time seeing Tonya with another man."

Kelly nodded. "That's true, but tonight will probably be a little bit easier for him."

"Why do you say that?"

"Tonya's going to be a dom tonight. She isn't going to be spending much lovey dovey time with Donald Kline."

I grinned at Kelly. "I forgot about that."

"You and Kirby should still try to support each other."

"We will, we're good friends."

"I know you are. You were lucky to have found him."

Kelly glanced at the small clock on her makeup table. "Timmy we'd better get you dressed. The men are due to arrive anytime now."

She picked up the white pants and handed them to me. "Put these on."

I took them from her. As I was looking for the front I realized that there wasn't a zipper or belt loops. The pants had an elastic waist and a white drawstring. I noticed the label in the back. The logo said, Rhapsody, casual wear for women.

I looked at my wife. "These are women's pants."

"Yes they are. We thought they'd be perfect for our little sissyboy slave."

"But..."

"Timmy, I understand that wearing them in front of these men is going to be humiliating for you. That's the idea. You're our slave and we want to have a little fun with you tonight. Now quit dawdling and put them on." The tone of Kelly's voice warned me I shouldn't argue with her.

I quickly stepped into the pants. As I pulled them up the submissive masochist in me took over and my body started to tingle with excitement.

While I was tying the drawstring Kelly giggled. "Those are absolutely perfect."

I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

Kelly noticed. "Timmy honey, relax. You're surrounded by people who love you. You have nothing to be ashamed about. Everyone of us is just as kinky as you are. This is an opportunity for you to live out your wildest fantasies. Let yourself go, enjoy yourself tonight."

I thought for a moment and then I realized that Kelly was right. I was with friends and all of them knew about and accepted my kinky fantasies. Tonight no one was going to judge me. They were all sexual adventurers. Even the household staff seemed to understand. I looked at my wife and smiled. "I'll bet Edward and his crew have witnessed some very kinky scenes."

Giggling, Kelly said; "Oh yes, they've become very accustomed to the wild antics that take place during the sex parties here. Actually, by their standards, your sissy slave fantasy is going to be rather tame."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers