Courtesy Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

I glanced at the clock, amazed even by my own standards at how impressive my stamina was tonight. My dick had been stroking that pussy in every which way for a very long time indeed.

And if it wasn't for the fact that she was generated so much juice, cumming several times, I would have worried that she would have been rubbed dry. But when I pulled out of her, she would always beg me not to stop.

At one point though I knew I could cum. I pulled away and I moved up the bed to kneel over her chest. My cock proudly out in front of me. And with my hands I pushed those gorgeous, sweaty tits up and titty fucked her. Letting the sweat and juice of her cunt lubricate me. She was amazing.

But I could not resist the allure of her pussy. I pulled away from her tits, instead of cumming on them, and I moved back down to bury my shaft deeply in her cunt again. This time with a slower, steadier pace. With the rate I was stretching out her pussy, it was going to be loose for a month. That cunt felt so wonderful. She was nice and tight, and she was giving me a great deal of pleasure.

Her answering moans encouraged me to continue and gain speed ever so slightly as I went along. It took about ten good deep strokes of my cock until I felt the walls of her pussy undulate. She screamed out in delight, and then she came around me. And she came and came.

I know how a woman needs some variety, so I pulled out to let her have a break. But, it wasn't to be a long break.

I bent back down to her clit, using my tongue to lap up some of that recent flood of her juices. I felt her start to writhe again almost instantly. She must have been very sensitive.

I knew I didn't want to hold back any longer, even if I could, and I wanted to cum in her pussy. Jack had said nothing about it. But when I told him I wanted to fuck her without a condom, he said it didn't matter since she was on birth control.

I entered into her one last time, and soon I could feel my balls heating up again. This time I knew I couldn't stop it even if I had wanted to. I slid my dick in and out of Debbie's pussy rapidly a few more times, and groaned.

Grunting I felt myself start to unload round after round of hot cum, dick twitching, filling up her waiting pussy. I thrust until the last of it was out, and then I was momentarily spent, stroking in and out a few more times in the process.

I looked over at Jack.

His hand was sticky with his own cum, so it was obvious he'd gotten off at some point watching this. But a new boner was lodged in his fist as he watched us.

Slowly, I got up off of his wife and stepped back.

Debbie let out a contented sigh and said, "Thank you Jack. That was incredible!"

Slowly, Jack got up and went to his wife.

My cum was presently leaking out of her pussy. He stood for a second watching her, and she lay back on the bed, still tied up. Luxuriating in the post coital feeling. Then, making up his mind, he crawled up on top of her, taking my place in her empty hole. I watched as he then slipped inside the pussy I had just fucked, not bothered at all by the cum I'd left as a lubricant.

He thrust inside and with long low strokes, making his wife start to moan all over again. He was thick so it was possible she might not realize that I was thicker than him, and longer too.

I jerked myself off watching him, quickly cumming all over Jack's bedroom carpet.

But Jack was still busy within his wife, and I supposed it was time to go then. Before I did something to spoil the evening.

Once back in the guestroom I slipped my clothes back on.

On my way back downstairs, I could still hear their fucking in the bedroom. So I left them to it, closing the front door behind me as quietly as I had when I'd arrived earlier.

* * *

Copyright © 2003, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers
12