Courting Miss Greene Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan jolted upright and reached out to her. "No, honey! Forgive me, I spoke in jest. Come here, please. I'll be gentle, I swear."

Ginny accepted Ethan's hand and let him help her climb onto the bed. She lay down next to him and gave him a little smile, even though she still trembled.

"There's no need to be coy now, honey. You know that, right?" asked Ethan.

"I do," answered Ginny, "but I don't think Granny's potion is working yet."

"Trust me, honey," said Ethan. "I know what I'm doing."

"Alright," said Ginny with a little smile.

Ethan looked down at his bride. His heart went out to her while he caressed her face. Ginny's eyes were filled with curiosity and apprehension. She was so innocent! He almost suggested they might just kiss and cuddle like before, but then he recalled how she had cried out his name when she touched herself, or how she would press her body against his when they kissed. She was not a child, but a sensual young woman. She wanted him, she was ready for it and he should give her what she needed. He was honor-bound to do so, being her husband.

Ethan wanted Ginny to relax so he started out slow by planting his lips here and there across her face, before moving on to her neck and shoulders. His hands wandered all over her body while he whispered sweet things in her ear to soothe and comfort her. When he felt it was working, he dared to go a little further and tugged down her chemise to expose her breasts. They were small indeed, but Ethan knew her nipples would not be any less sensitive. At the end of the day, that was all that mattered.

Ginny savored the feel of Ethan's expert hands and lips on her bare skin, gasping at every new sensation, no longer feeling nervous or shy. Ethan was making love to her. Finally, Ethan... After all those years of loving him... waiting for him... longing for him... Ginny thought her heart would burst with joy! She shivered and squirmed in his arms, clutching on to him, wanting him to do more and more.

Encouraged by Ginny's response to his touch, Ethan worked a hand under the skirt of her chemise, alternating between caressing her thighs and squeezing her buttocks. He continued licking and sucking at her nipples while his hand moved on to stimulate her private area. He was gratified to learn she was already wet.

Ginny jolted when Ethan's hand reached her pleasure nub. She cried out his name and shivered at the intensity of the feeling. On and on, waves of pleasure coursed through her body while he continued stimulating her there. He coated his fingers with her wetness, increasing the pressure while he rubbed up and down between her nether lips.

Ginny whimpered when she felt Ethan probing her. She gasped and closed her eyes when one of his fingers entered her. Her eyebrows furrowed while it slid in deeper. Ginny spread her thighs a little further to give Ethan more room to work with. When he could go no further, she let out the breath she had been holding on to. She tried to relax and enjoy the feeling of Ethan's warm finger lodged snugly inside of her.

Ethan assured himself Ginny was not in any pain. He kissed her breasts while moving his finger in and out of her, making Ginny squirm under him when he increased his speed. After a while, Ethan felt she was ready for more. He pressed a second finger into her opening, causing Ginny to gasp and moan. He paused for a moment when her nails dug into his arm and did not continue before she loosened her grip.

Ginny bit her lip when Ethan's fingers delved down deep into her tight tunnel, almost out and then back in again. She knew it was necessary to prepare her body for the consummation of their marriage. While her body was stretched wider, she suppressed the urge to scream. Ginny was afraid Ethan would stop and she was desperate to feel him inside of her.

"Uuuhhh, Ethan...?" she whimpered.

He stopped what he was doing. "Yes, honey?"

"Please, now..." she begged.

"Are you sure, honey?"

"Yes!" cried Ginny. "Make me one with you, please."

Ethan raised his eyebrows, somewhat amused at her boldness. He did not think she was quite ready yet, but he could hardly refuse a request like that. "Your wish is my command," he said.

Ginny averted her eyes Ethan began tugging at his trousers. She preferred not to see what he was uncovering, suspecting she might grow nervous again. When Ethan was done, he opened her thighs by bringing up her knees. He positioned himself between her legs, leaning on his elbows to allow her to breathe.

Ginny shivered when Ethan's body moved on top of her. She enjoyed the warmth of his bare skin on her thighs and belly when his weight pressed her down into the mattress. She placed her hands on his shoulders and returned his passionate kiss. It was so much more intimate now. Ginny thought she could keep doing this forever.

Ethan had neglected himself while he was stimulating Ginny. He was excited, but not quite hard enough yet. He distracted Ginny by kissing her on the mouth while he reached down to stroke himself. He knew better than to ask her to touch him. They could always get into that later.

Ginny's heart pounded in anticipation. She tried very hard not to think about what Ethan was doing down there. Instead, she concentrated on the kiss, pulling up her body to feel his warm chest against her breasts. When Ethan hunched his back, Ginny noticed something warm and hard being pressed against her wet slit. It was not his hand.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," answered Ginny with a little nod.

Ethan directed himself and pushed forward with his hips. Ginny cried at the painful sting when he tore past her maidenhead. "I'm so sorry, honey," he whispered.

Ginny shook her head and tried to smile. "No, I'm alright," she said. "Go on." She threw her head back into the pillow, overwhelmed with the sensation of Ethan's flesh filling her up. She rotated her pelvis in order to give him a better angle. Ethan took advantage of that. Ginny sobbed and kicked her legs a few times when Ethan slid in all the way.

"Aahhh... You're so tight...!" he murmured. Ethan gave Ginny a few moments to adjust to the feeling of having him deep inside of her. He could feel her shudder and clamp down on him a few times. He groaned while he enjoyed the sensations he received from her body. Eventually he withdrew himself until he was almost out of her and then he began to thrust his hips back and forth. Ethan was on familiar territory now, but since Ginny had not been here before he could not let himself get carried away.

Ginny shivered when Ethan started moving inside of her. He did not hide his lust for her body, and it aroused her to be aware of it. When Ethan continued going faster and faster, Ginny could feel a new kind of pleasure building up. It was different from the feeling she received from her little nub. Ginny dug her fingers into Ethan's back. "Oh, Ethan! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" she pleaded.

Now Ethan knew Ginny was enjoying their lovemaking, he increased the amount of force to his thrusts. He turned hot and sweaty while he continued pounding her harder and harder. Ethan glanced down at Ginny to make sure he was bringing her along to the peak of their pleasure. He noted the intensity of her moaning and the way she squirmed under him.

He had to estimate how far she was. After a while, he was sure she was almost there. Ethan himself was getting close as well. He would usually pull out at this point, but he was with Ginny this time and he would give her all he had. With one last forceful thrust, Ethan buried himself deep inside of his wife. "Ah, Ginny...!" he groaned, just before going over the edge.

Ginny was on the brink herself when Ethan called out her name. "Oh, Ethan!" she cried as if for help. Her mouth fell open when the entrance of her slick tunnel clenched tight around the throbbing flesh lodged deep inside her body. She gasped in desperation at the pain when her muscle would not release its grasp. An intense pulse throughout her body seemed to pressurize her blood inside her center. She could feel hot spurts of liquid being shot deep into her belly. A moment later the pressure was finally released from her muscle, only to concentrate again while one wave of ecstasy followed after another, after another.

Ginny moaned and shook her head while the intense sensation racked her body. Just when the pulse seemed to slow down, Ethan started to move inside of her again with a light thrust. It made the fire of her pleasure flare up once more. It did not take long before Ginny reached another climax. It seemed to be even more intense this time. Ginny cried out with every breath she took, almost sobbing. She squirmed in Ethan's arms and clawed at his back.

When she was finally spent, Ethan stopped moving and looked down at Ginny's face. Her expression was one of contentment: her eyes were closed and she almost seemed to smile. Her hair was a big mess though. Ethan smiled to himself. Ginny truly belonged to him now and he belonged to her. Concluding she was satisfied, he slowly withdrew himself.

Ginny let out a soft moan when Ethan pulled out. In a strange way she felt empty inside, as if her body had been hollowed out. She reached between her legs to inspect herself. She imagined she must have been stretched wide open, but she only encountered a mushy wetness instead. Before she knew it, Ginny looked down at Ethan to see what had been inside of her. She gasped while her eyes widened in shock. "Good grief...!"

~*~

The sun shone high in the sky when Ethan awoke the following morning. Curled up in his arms, Ginny still slept with her back against his chest. Ethan brushed back her hair behind her ear. Now he saw her bare skin in the daylight, Ethan discovered Ginny's freckles were not confined to her face. He smiled and planted light kisses on her shoulder while he caressed her arm.

"Mmm-mmmm..." muttered Ginny, stirring in her sleep.

She looked so peaceful. Ethan was sure she was having a pleasant dream. At least she did not appear to have gotten a nightmare from seeing his manhood the night before. She had been quite shocked at the size of him, even though it been flaccid at that moment. Ethan did not think he was actually that big, but he was quite tall as a man and Ginny was unaccustomed to anything. Ethan mused he would remedy that soon enough.

All of a sudden Ethan's stomach grumbled. Usually he would just get up and make breakfast for himself. He would have liked to make breakfast for Ginny as well, or a brunch in this case, if it were not for the fact that she was using his arm as pillow. Ethan frowned. He did not want to disturb her.

At that moment, Ginny woke up of her own accord. She stretched her limbs and yawned. All of a sudden she gasped, jolted upright, and turned around to face him. For a moment she looked at him in shock, but then she smiled. It had not been a dream.

"Good morning, Mrs. Clark," said Ethan.

"Good morning to you as well, Mr. Clark," replied Ginny.

The newlyweds smiled at each other in silence, lost in their own happiness.

Ethan thought the sunlight coming from behind Ginny's head lit up her unkempt hair like a halo. "You look like an angel," he said.

Ginny looked back at her husband. She noted his ruffled hair and unshaven face, even more rugged than usual. "You look like a highwayman," she teased.

"Ah...! And what do you have to offer this highwayman?" he teased back, playing with her hair.

"All of my heart and soul," she answered and bent over to kiss him.

Ethan was impressed Ginny would take the initiative. It was a nice, slow kiss. He could tell she did not intend to take it all the way. Ethan was always up for a session of morning sex, but he would not try to seduce her into it, considering she must still be sore from last night. Ethan decided to relax and enjoy it, resting his hand at the small of her back.

After a while, Ginny broke the kiss and planted her cheek on Ethan's chest. She looked around the room. The furnishing was rather sparse. It could use a feminine touch. Ginny mused about how she would make herself feel at home here.

"Do you already miss your own bedroom?" asked Ethan, guessing at her thoughts.

"No, I was sharing a room with my sisters," answered Ginny.

"Oooh, I see!" said Ethan. "So that's why you went out to the meadow for a little privacy. I was wondering about that. You didn't strike me as the type for outdoor sex."

"Mr. Clark!" exclaimed Ginny with indignation.

"Oh, Ginny!" Ethan chuckled. "The things I wanted to do you..."

"That's not funny!" said Ginny while she pouted and blushed.

"No, it's not," agreed Ethan. "I can't look at the meadow anymore without picturing you there. And then I have to try not to get hard."

Now Ginny had to suppress a giggle. "Oh! How... awful!" she said.

All of a sudden a pensive look appeared on Ethan's face. "Ginny," he said. "There was something else I was wondering about."

"Yes?" asked Ginny.

"How did I ever win your love?" asked Ethan.

Ginny looked at him for a moment. "You really don't remember, do you?" she asked. "You're going to think me silly if I tell you now."

"Please, try me," said Ethan. "I'd really like to know."

"Oh, I don't know..." said Ginny, looking away.

"Come on, honey," pleaded Ethan. "We should be able to tell each other anything now that we're married. Weren't you going to give me your heart and soul?"

Ginny sat upright. She let out a deep sigh, looking for the words to explain. "Ethan, did you get into a lot of fights when you were a boy?" she asked.

"Oh, all the time! It used to drive my dad crazy," he answered.

"Do you remember one time, down the forest trail, by the pond? Two boys were about to throw a little girl into the water... and you saved her?" asked Ginny.

Ethan looked at the ceiling, trying to remember. All of a sudden he jolted upright, grabbed his head as if it hurt and let out a low groan.

"Nooo, Ginny!" he cried. "Don't tell me that was you!"

Ginny raised her eyebrows. "So you do remember?"

"Oh, Ginny! That was years and years ago!" said Ethan. "I had no idea... I was guessing you just had a crush on me in school... like all those other girls!"

"Well, that too," confessed Ginny.

Ethan did not know whether to laugh or cry. "Oh, honey! I can't believe it. All this time..."

"But you didn't recognize me. I had hoped you would because of my... freckles, you know," said Ginny, pointing at her face.

"I'm so sorry, honey," apologized Ethan. "I was stupid enough to brag to my dad about beating two boys on my own and he gave me a good spank as a reward. After that, I never thought about it anymore. I suppose I didn't want to remember the pain. I didn't mean to forget about you."

"Then I really was alone in cherishing that memory," said Ginny. "I thought it was such a special moment, when you helped me up and held my hand like that."

"Like that little incident with Ol' Granny's apple?" asked Ethan.

"Yes, like that."

"So that's why you were so quick to get away. I think I get it now... Give me your hand, Ginny." Ethan took Ginny's hand and looked into her eyes. "Ginny, I want you to know I'll never let you down again," he said.

Ginny sighed. "Oh, Ethan. It's alright now, really."

"You're sure?"

"Yes," she said. "You're my husband now and I believe in you." Ginny snuggled back into Ethan's arms, feeling safe and content. She forgot what it was like to be afraid and insecure. For a moment she was surprised at that, but she cast the thought aside. Ethan was with her now and nothing else mattered.

Ethan's stomach was starving by now, but his mind nourished itself by staying in the moment with Ginny. Ethan wanted to create memories of moments like this, memories he and Ginny could share together. He thought he loved Ginny more today than he did yesterday, and he was sure he would love her even more tomorrow.

Life would be like this from now on.

~*~