Courtney: Rich Man’s Teen Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers

Feeling the full pressure of my cunt-filling cum, Courtney's pussy began spasming again as multiple orgasms rocked her young body. Squealing and screaming in an uninterrupted stream of blissful orgasms, the nude lady squeezed my neck in a death-grip hold. Her legs had encircled my body and her unpainted toenails were digging into my ass.

Oblivious to the world, my lover niece and I continued to consummate our illicit vows of lust and love until every drop of cum dripped from our loins and every orgasm was snatched from our souls. Soft-spoken words of endearment and the smacking of kissing lips were the only sounds heard as I carried Courtney to my master bedroom suite. After a cum-cleaning hot bath, the two of us climbed under the covers of my bed for a nap.

Upon awakening a little while later, we kissed, we cuddled, and we made declarations of growing love. Momentous decisions were made with no thoughts of the 'right or wrong' of the matter. While Courtney was attending Columbia University she would live here with her uncle instead of in campus housing. As a cover story, she would serve as my hostess at the numerous business and social functions I had. The college girl would have her own bedroom suite, but her sleeping-bed would be my bed!

Although comfortably cocooned in our bedcovers, the passions of lust couldn't be denied. Nude flesh begged for enthusiastic engagement. Without discussion, my cock slipped inside Courtney's cunt and frictional fervor once again blazed with blistering heat. Little did I know as orgasmic thrills again ran through our loins, but after our fornicating pleasure was over, my niece would dress in an extremely revealing outfit and we would take a walk together in Central Park just across the street. Even though the young lady wore summer sandals it was readily apparent she wore nothing else. Her legs were bare of hosiery, her hips were missing panties, and her breasts were unencumbered by a bra.

Courtney was a sexy beauty indeed, oh yes she undeniably was. And, without a doubt in this world, I knew she was mine all mine!

MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers
12