Courtney the Cougar Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,749 Followers

I had a couple of boyfriends at College who liked to cum on my tits but the last time had been an accident in a car with a friend not long after I'd got married. Jim, my husband had always thought it 'a waste' and had always ejaculated inside me so having my nephew blow his load on my face and tits was going to be a treat I hadn't had in years.

"Yeh...yeh....fuck...fuck...FUCK!" My nephew groaned as his hand became a blur and the first big dollop of hot jizz landed across my face then he moved forward as the second spurt landed in my mouth followed by a third on my left boob. "Oh fuck...fuck...oh...ooh... God...aaahhhgghh." Lewis moaned as he drained his trouser snake into my mouth.

Satisfied that he had nothing left I swallowed what was in my mouth and purred "Mmmmm." Before scooping the excess onto my fingers and licking it off much to his delight.

When I finally stood up Lewis was standing opposite me and grinning like the Devil.

"That was fun." He smirked as I grimaced when I stood upright because my arse was on fire. "Did you enjoy it?"

My arse now felt like it was on fire but I couldn't stop myself rubbing my clitty in from of the teen as I nodded and smiled.

"Of course I did; you naughty boy." I giggled as my fingers furiously rubbed my nubbin. As my orgasm built up I raised a foot onto a kitchen chair and forced three fingers into my pussy as my thumb hit my clit until my orgasm swept up from my toes and I pulled my fingers out before manically rubbing the button until a gush of lady juice splashed onto the kitchen floor!

"What the fuck was that?" Lewis whistled as he tugged at his still stiff dick.

"It's not only boys who can cum." I giggled as I strained for breath and licked my fingers clean.

My nephew was ready to go again but I looked at my watch and realized I needed to collect my daughter from nursery and I needed to get cleaned up.

Mag58
Mag58
2,749 Followers
12