Cousin Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her legs, pulling me tighter and deeper wanting me to go fast. Now was the time to accelerate her enjoyment. With one great thrust I sink deep inside of her then move back, starting a deep steady in and out action. I hold my steady pace as I she start bucking your hips upward to meet each driving thrust.

I could feel her tight muscles pulling at me, milking my cock as I slowly moved in and out in a deliberate rhythm that was guaranteed to prolong the act. I felt Anita shudder several times before she asked me to fuck her harder and faster. I willingly obliged though I knew that at this new tempo I would not last long in her very long.

I tried to hold back and make this incredible situation last as long as possible, but I could not contain myself, and it was my turn to pump in a frenzy, until I could feel the unmistakable feeling of the start of an orgasm. As I started to pump my seed into her, her eyes suddenly opened wide, and she gasped out as she came again. I feel my cum beginning to boil in my balls, ready for release so start driving my cock into her deeper and faster as our bodies crash together.

We kissed for what seem like eternity though it was only a few minutes and then I pulled up and looked down at that gloriously beautiful body, and marveled at how lovely a woman's skin really can be. I reached out and stroked her, thigh, buttock, back, breast, neck, face; and murmured, "Are you happy? Any regrets?"

She instead of replying began to cry. Small sobs at first, but moving into heavier, body-shaking sobs with racking gasps between them. I slipped onto the bed and held her across my body, cuddling her and letting her weep into my neck. It took more than a few minutes for her to calm down before she even tried to speak.

"Oh, my Naveen, what was that? I've been married for a 20 years and I never experienced whatever you did today. Ravi never made me feel anything like this, even when young he would slip in, move it around, pull it out.”

“I am happy you loved it.” Saying I kissed her.

She seemed to be over excited with the pleasure I gave her. Coming close to my ear whispered “Naveen I have seen photographs, seen many blue movies and always liked when men sucked on women’s pussy but I never dreamt that I will have opportunity to feel it one day.” "Thank you; I really loved it."

“I have a confession to make too. I've always had a crush on you. Today you have fulfilled my 20 years old fantasy”.

"That's great to hear.” Anita replied

“Let me ask you something," I said. "In all the years that we've known each other, what have you thought about me? Have you ever been attracted to me?"

"I've always thought you were good-looking cousin." She said with a teasing smile.

"That's very mean," I said. “Tell me had you ever had sexual fantasies about me?

"I can't lie about it," Anita said with some pain in her eyes. "In my younger days I used to think about you at times as you were only boy with whom I had any contact but as I got married I stopped.” Expressions on her face changed as she continued “Last time when I visited India and you teased me couple of times my old memories came back and I thought of you couple of times after I came back."

"Have you every wondered that one day we will be making love”. I probed her further.

"I did wonder about it, but never believed that it could happen as we were cousins." She said.

"So, now that has happened what are you thinking? Disgusted, shocked, turned on?

"I am shocked," Anita said, "But I'm excited. You're right this was my right and if Ravi cant give me I have all the right to go out” Saying she pushed me back down on to the bed and announced "Ohhhhh ... Naveen, I am on fire. I want to fuck your sweet cock again.

I saw the glazed look in her eyes, fierce with determination that she was about to give my cock a good hard ride. "Come on Anita ride my hard cock.”

"Can I taste it first?" she asked. I'm sure it was just a rhetorical question, as she took my cock into her mouth again. "Do you like that?" she asked, looking up at me.

"It feels amazing," I said.

Anita bent down again and my cock jumped when I felt her tongue lick the very tip of it, then slide around the head coating it with her saliva. I felt her tongue trail down to the base and onto my balls before retracing her route to the head of my cock taking it into her mouth and gave a moan gulping my cock into her mouth. She made currents pass through my brain as she sucked my cock with a lot of care and kindness. She treated me like a child.

I pushed my hips upwards to help her take my cock deeper into her mouth. She apparently didn’t need any help as her mouth slowly sank further onto my shaft. Her mouth began a slow rhythm up and down, tightening her grip on my pole then lathering it with her tongue and lips. My hips bucked faster as the sensations of her sucking coursed through my body.

The sensation is getting to me now I knew if she continued for couple of more minutes I would come so pushing her head I instructed “that's it , slide that pussy up and down my cock"

I saw the glazed look in her eyes, fierce with determination that she was about to give my cock a good hard ride as she reached between her thighs and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I looked down at her hand, watching it grasp my hardness and rubbed it lightly over her slit. I moaned again from the feeling of my cock sliding over her slippery skin. As she teased her cunt with my cock, I grabbed her breasts in my hands, squeezing them lightly before placing them on her hard nipples. I saw her eyes close and her head roll back as I fingered each nipple. As I pinched each protruding bud, she moaned loudly and began to slowly insert my cock into her tunnel.

As her tits were hanging in front of me, I buried my head into them, almost suffocating. God they were huge!! As I roughly handled them with my hands and tugged on her nipples with my teeth, she sank all the way down on my cock. She leaned back, chest out, with a look of total pleasure on her face. Slowly working her way up and down, her cunt gripped my cock like a vise. Getting in a good rhythm, she got her feet under her, squatting over me and started bouncing up and down furiously on my cock. Those huge tits were bouncing so violently, they could have knocked somebody out!

Up and down her body bounced, moaning with each thrust of her cunt back onto my member. I saw one of her hands move between her thighs, rubbing her bouncing pussy lips. Her head rocked back and forth as she moaned and groaned continuously, breathing heavy from the heavy fucking.

Her body stiffened, hips pumping up and down, head thrown back as her body was overcome with her orgasm. I grabbed her stiff nipples and held them, watching her body gyrate above me. My cock throbbed and erupted into her warm moist pussy bouncing above me. My eyes shut tight as a few more spurts came out.

Anita collapsed in my arms, her body still shaking. I felt her nipple’s bore into my chest, her head resting on my chest under my chin. My hands lightly stroked her back, feeling it rise and fall from her heavy breathing. Both of our bodies, drenched in sweat, began to return to some normalcy. I felt my cock's size begin to diminish inside her now drenched pussy.

Anita moved first, to rise up and sweetly kissing my lips said “I think I should go now it is already 5 in the morning and I need to be in my bed room”.

I hugged her tight and then kissed her gently on the lips, wondering what was in store for the rest of two days.

We got dressed quickly and gave each other a good long kiss before she left me alone.

To be continued.